Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu (17867 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sheyguy: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2012
moderatorr: igbos dont protest.
Its fight or bone. No hit and run, if there'll be a fight, its full scale war. If there'll be peace, its complete tolerance.
Igbos is the only tribe on earth with no kings(google it), everyone gathers to make the decision.
Hope u observed that during #occupyNigeria
an #biafraWar

u mean no hit and run like '66/67 saga when u sons hit by staging a coup only to run when the consequencies of the actions faced them . . . Lol . . . Common stop kidding.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Noiseless2: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2012
I thought the other day i dragged you to a psychiatrist helped a bit in reforming you, i didn't know you were only using one of your multiple ids so you could hide from me,haa haa! You only wish Igbos are cowards to be housewives to your very abusive hausa/fulani husbands, no chance. By the way is it true that the family of the army general murdered in your yorubaland by your abusive hausa/fulani husbands must apologize for the second time again, before the release of the body for burial?
Rhino.5dm:
Nothing will happen. Ibo people are cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2012
M M M: If ibo people re coward,
Then yourba is what *****

NO SINGLE MORAL
then they are ODE OSHI!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by gbadexy(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2012
So sad about the teenagers.
The ball is now in the ibo's court. I have read several comments here about the lack of action by the yoruba people when killed by fulanis and how they would finish them and throw them in the niger bridge if they try it in the east.
I'm expecting there retaliation in mass, or better still any action or else they would be conferred with the title of noise makers (alariwo),

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by AhmedInusa: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2012
Kai::: wlhy dis 1 na Lie! We Nigerians r not Cowards pls, dey r Done with Bayelsa Maiduguri Kano etc Political Killings so called Boko Haram. Nw dey 1 turn dis to Igbo Fulani thing. hmmm 9ja
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
why are some of u too st.upid and childish. Someone's life ws ended carelessly and ur behind ur lappy posting tribalistic post. It culd happen to any person,it culd be u.it culd be one of ur siblings Grow up men!! Get a life,get a job and be useful to ur ppl.

@op. This is serious,and am sure it wont be taken lightly
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by samkoro: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
They'll do all the mouthing here,boasting and display " virtual" bravery and all that but, nothing will ever happen! Na today?

The fulani are inching and gradually taking their attacks to south east.

I'm very sure its not the end.If this actualy happened,I trust my people ,at least 20 of the fulanis will dissappear without a trace.It won't even be in the news.We know how we ride.All will be settles in the night and you will see some cows roaming aimlessly in the morning while some are being transported to markets

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Noiseless2: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2012
Why do you have to cut all the articles and post this? Isn't your action a result of cowardice, all you YORONGBATIC like LOCOMOTIVE TRAINS always come looking for cheap coal to fire your dead engine from the Igbos, whyyyyyyy?
looplat:

Nna na only for ala-nairaland una go dey make mouth, umu fulani don r[i]a[/i]p[i]e[/i] una women finish, chop una food, rob una, and kill una. Nna na wah ooo for umu igbo and una chest beating. odi, dis one too much ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by MRMICKMEN: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by M M M(m): 8:57am
If ibo people re coward,
Then yourba is what *****
hahahahahhaha yorubas are betrayalistic saboteurs,its better to kill them than kill a snake,(meaning u can trust a snake and never trust a yoruba gay.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sheyguy: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2012
gbadexy: So sad about the teenagers.
The ball is now in the ibo's court. I have read several comments here about the lack of action by the yoruba people when killed by fulanis and how they would finish them and throw them in the niger bridge if they try it in the east.
I'm expecting there retaliation in mass, or better still any action or else they would be conferred with the title of noise makers (alariwo),
Most folks here eating mom and dad's food know nada, the real village and rugged Folks in the 'community where the whole raping/killing happened, or more appropriately put, has been happening, can't do nada cos they know what they saw . . . . Oh sorry . . . what they 've been seeing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Navalsadiq(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2012
Imagine nigerial without the three major tribes filled with sentiment and nepotism.naija would hav been a great place.iyamiri,aboki and oduduwa make una take time oh.people are yurning for good governance bt u guyz are in a battle of suprimacy.ha!ejor oh!bikko!dan allah!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2012
The fulanis are at it again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by toboy: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2012
the people they're trampling upon are set of igbo poeple that love cata cata! Just wait and hear thier response!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by toboy: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2012
samkoro:

I'm very sure its not the end.If this actualy happened,I trust my people ,at least 20 of the fulanis will dissappear without a trace.It won't even be in the news.We know how we ride.All will be settles in the night and you will see some cows roaming aimlessly in the morning while some are being transported to markets
you are a correct guy! I know uzowani side too well!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by emmatok(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2012
toboy: the people they're trampling upon are set of igbo poeple that love cata cata! Just wait and hear thier response!

Man, this is not the first time it is happening in the EAST and it won't be the last.
Forget this e-warriors.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by alongeyink(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
. Must you comment?Seems something is wrong with ur thinking faculty.I don't expect a reasonable person to put such silly comment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by kaeto(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2012
muktar mtt: U can fllw dem if u lyk u knw de r On foot u cn easly catch dem inst of stayin here making mouth mumu.
its a pity muktar, that you are such a hypocrite, such a shame, it means all the lenghty posts you made during the recent berom massacre is just a charade. So you lieing lots know the fulani hidden agenda and you kept mute all these while. No bloating though but be hell assured when a fullani secrete genocide is ensued in the east that your mad brothers initiated the war. Only God knows what the fulanis are working at, all these brewing crises will definitely lead to the splitting of this country because the south can't co habit with the gullible islamic disusing north. Where is el.rufai, where is the midget, where are your leaders, even when we let you live peacefully you want war. Mark the date of this incidence and don't cry hatred when the ambers are fanned into burning flames.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by wellmax(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2012
"I have made a covenant with me, why should I say something nasty about other people/tribes/languages."
It feels good to insult others when you are faceless Äπϑ behind the screen. If you can't be proud of what you write if your real identity is known, then please don't write it

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Noiseless2: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2012
Perhaps your prayers are that Igbos should go to war, so that one YORONGBATICO greedy and selfish rascal like wuru wuru awolowo can go and become wife to hausa/fulani, after promising him the presidency. Don't worry and no need trying to be clever cos all your secrets are being revealed by your hausa/fulani husbands in their frustrations for all to see who and what you really are.
Rhino.5dm:
The youths can only take placards and barricade the major highways in protest. that's exactly what they did the last time the nomads rake havoc in some communities in south east, while "e-warriors" continue their display of virtual bravery. Na their way!!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2012
Its no longer a news abt fulani's nd dia kilings.....so stop ranting al dz nonsense talk@dose arguin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by iamtheprincipal: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

It's only an idiot of the highest order that utter unguided statements like you. You are sure not far from one.
Pls, watch your tongue before it destroy you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Mekanze: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2012
In my village wen we asked fulani people to leave our land and they prove strong head, wat my people did was to poison all d grass in dat location their cows begin to die 1 after d other, they now run away by them self.Youth wanted 2 attack them @ first but our Igwe refused sayin dat he knows wat 2 do.I tink dat system works.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by IbKabasa1(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2012
I no blame them...is gvt i blamede
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2012
This thread is divisive. The thread should be "Two Youths murdered in Enugu". If anyone commits a crime, the law takes its course via the legal channels. No one should keep saying 'Fulani kill Ibo', it brings nothing but jungle justice.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by chmod777: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2012
moderatorr: igbos dont protest.
Its fight or bone. No hit and run, if there'll be a fight, its full scale war. If there'll be peace, its complete tolerance.
Igbos is the only tribe on earth with no kings(google it), everyone gathers to make the decision.
Hope u observed that during #occupyNigeria
an #biafraWar

Thanks my brother, modern analysis calls it republican, where decisions are taken by consensus. YET the western nation has not deemed it fit to recognize this great culture. I wish a writer like Achebe or Chimamada could make the world realize this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2012
Mekanze: In my village wen we asked fulani people to leave our land and they prove strong head, wat my people did was to poison all d grass in dat location their cows begin to die 1 after d other, they now run away by them self.Youth wanted 2 attack them @ first but our Igwe refused sayin dat he knows wat 2 do.I tink dat system works.

smart igwe, we do it de peaceful secrete way
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
↑ this guy was looking for cheap attention.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2012
My heart bleeds.
Who licensed the AK47 they r carrying?
Why did the villagers allow d issue to degenerate to killing two able sons wit bright future?
Who gave d fulani's land to pitch their tents?

Am so angry! These herdsmen r so selfish dt all dt matter to them is feeding their cattle, they don't care if the cattle eat up ur crops and destroy ur farm. Adani ppl r big rice farmers. I rememba a long time ago(90's) wen these ppl shot my cousin wit their arrow and he fell of the tractor while my other cousin was still driving and discussing not knowing he has fallen off. In the same Adani. Wat was my cousins offence? Dt the tractor scattered their herd.
A wise man learns frm other ppls mistake. Dnt let these ppl near ur community. Hw I wish this happened at Enugu ezike, they wuld have taught them a big lesson even if they run to d moon.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2012
We need to STOP taking the bait of the fools that post these threads for ethnic one-upmanship and to engender e-squabbles; there's only one person gaining from this, and that's the owner of this website.

Please, no Igbo should respond to this thread again (yes! even in the face of Yoruba e-attacks from the usaul suspects; and when an Igbo starts something similar, they should do the same as well)......we know who we are, and that's all that matters.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by emisun(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

u run first come comment cos u knw say we igbos go retailate and kill more.and sure u must be SWner,fhucking cowards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2012
Mekanze: In my village wen we asked fulani people to leave our land and they prove strong head, wat my people did was to poison all d grass in dat location their cows begin to die 1 after d other, they now run away by them self.Youth wanted 2 attack them @ first but our Igwe refused sayin dat he knows wat 2 do.I tink dat system works.

^^^Hehehehe grin grin

Igbo sense at work.....the Igwe displayed the wisdom of King Solomon wink.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by alpacino24: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2012
looplat:

Nna na only for ala-nairaland una go dey make mouth, umu fulani don r[i]a[/i]p[i]e[/i] una women finish, chop una food, rob una, and kill una. Nna na wah ooo for umu igbo and una chest beating. odi, dis one too much ooo.

My broda,I tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity / Imo PDP Lawmakers: We Will Work With Hope Uzodinma / Ajimobi-Led NWC to boycott Thursday's APC NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.