Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu (17865 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by odogwux(m): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2012
Fvck you. B@stard coward son of afonja and oladipo diya. You didn't read what happened the last time fulani ppl tried this thing in the same enugu state? Abi u were too busy sniffing tinubu's arsehole for some loose change to read d news. Is there anybody in your lineage that has achieved a quarter of what ikemba achieved in his life. When ikemba was quarter master general in the army where was your family probably working the farms somewhere

Eko Ile:

Coward son of ojuku the deserter. Slow down and preserve your anger for the hausa people wey dey slaughter you clowns like chicken.

You people just need to confine your kidnapping business to your ibo people because hausa people no dey play.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by tunnytox(m): 7:08am On Aug 19, 2012
abouzaid: i don't want to sound tribalistic but i think the yorubas are the main cause of tribalism here. Nairaland probable started as a place where a few yoruba friends shared gists and bashed other tribes while touting themselves as progressive. When the igbos came in and returned fire for fire, what u saw now is d result. Secondly if u have been long enough here, u would have noticed that igbos rarely visited yoruba threads but all the yorubas will congregate on any igbo thread to spread hate while seun and his moderators watch. So now it's t i t 4 t a t game. Besides all nigerians are tribalistic, it's just that we bottle it up in order to get along in the pursuit of our daily bread. An anonymous forum like nairaland enables ppl to show their true color. Awolowo said "nigeria is not a nation but a mere geopolitical expression. Atleast he was wiser than the one nigeria singing ZIK.

Rubbish!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2012
abouzaid: i don't want to sound tribalistic but i think the yorubas are the main cause of tribalism here. Nairaland probable started as a place where a few yoruba friends shared gists and bashed other tribes while touting themselves as progressive. When the igbos came in and returned fire for fire, what u saw now is d result. Secondly if u have been long enough here, u would have noticed that igbos rarely visited yoruba threads but all the yorubas will congregate on any igbo thread to spread hate while seun and his moderators watch. So now it's t i t 4 t a t game. Besides all nigerians are tribalistic, it's just that we bottle it up in order to get along in the pursuit of our daily bread. An anonymous forum like nairaland enables ppl to show their true color. Awolowo said "nigeria is not a nation but a mere geopolitical expression. Atleast he was wiser than the one nigeria singing ZIK.

Shaattapp....you hypocrite, don't try to sound what you are not. In one breathe you are condemning one tribe and making another tribe sound like the victim of Yoruba aggression..while in another you claim not to be a tribalis.

Jeeez....tell me what the fvuck are you? A judaist ?

Pls keep your sermon for your fellow gullible folks...and never come here again to mutter such nonsense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by toboy: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2012
tunnytox:

Quit smoking cheap weed, it will do you more harm than good.
sorry for your life!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by tunnytox(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2012
toboy: sorry for your life!

Your life don finish, you're irredeemable!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2012
haha, people talk about Black Unity, we can't even unite these crazy Nigerians together ahahhaah!

Fulani's killing Teens

Yoruba's hate Igbo

Igbo's talking about Killing Fulani's and their Cows!

Haha, why you guys have to go after their cows for man?! lmfao why does the Tribalsm have to intertwine with the Lives of the Cows man?!?! Haha

Leave The Cows Alone Man! [size=15pt]~hahahaha~ [/size]

What Century is this...who talks of slaughtering a group of people and their cows in 2012 LmL

Sounds like a Passage out of medieval times.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by cashcpt(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2012
abouzaid: ^^ why did u post only one half of the story? Why not the full story that described how the fulani left the community at night shooting heavily to avoid a reprisal attack from vilage youths. This incident is isolated and not an attack on the community as is often witnessed in the southwest. Also the alleged crimes are are committed far from their make shit settlements. I know that the indigenes won't fold their hands, i studied at unn, and i knew what happened when their killed an nsukka woman working on her farm in benue state(igala land), youths from one village(not even one town) invaded them and slaughtered a lot of fulani and their cows. The enugu ppl will treat this mess quietly and u would never hear it in the newspaper. I know cos i studied there.

Shut up that your dirty mouth becos you studied there we are supposed to believe you. Those Fulanis are gonna keep coming back to haunt u they are experienced guerrila fighters and stealthly killers and there nothing your kidnap loving kith and kin can do. Na so so mouth dem get for Nairaland when the fight starts they die enmasse and play the victim card
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2012
cashcpt:

Shut up that your dirty mouth becos you studied there we are supposed to believe you. Those Fulanis are gonna keep coming back to haunt u they are experienced guerrila fighters and stealthly killers and there nothing your kidnap loving kith and kin can do. Na so so mouth dem get for Nairaland when the fight starts they die enmasse and play the victim card

lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by IleIfe2(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2012
CeaserB:

My Friend You Know Not The Ibo People.
Even In Your Yoruba Land The Ibos Cannot Be Shaken.
The Fulanis Just Made A Big Mistake Cos This Is A Case Of 2 Pay 20.

Come To Think Of It, Who's The Coward; A Yoruba Man Who Fought Alongside These Hausa/Fulani Beasts During The Biafra War In Order To Enslave Nigeria Or The Ibo Man Who Fought For The Freedom And Emancipation Of His People?

Apparently Only A Fool Would Choose Slavery Over Freedom.

#EnoughSaid

grin grin grin grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by mpumalanga: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2012
The so called fulanis are getting what they bargained for inside the bush in Uzo Uwani
and some of you are hiding somewhere talking what you don't know.

Igbos care for one of their own but i don't know how many people will they kill in yoruba land
before they will admit that they killed their people.May be,there are different types of
yorubas,the valueless type and the valuable type and it seems the former have been victims
for a long time and i don't know if fajuyi,and others belong to the latter.

Even fulanis know the people they conquered and those people accepts their actions
as a way of life which they are helpless to change.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by cashcpt(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2012
gurujoe: i pity d fulanis 4 tradin where d angels fear to. because of dis singular act more dan twenty of dem wld b buried alive. Dey jst made an incorectable mistake.

Na lie nothing go happen u Ibos can only make mouth on Nairaland
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Intrepid1(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2012
Eko Ile:

Shame on this illiterate. Like I said, they don't teach you clowns your history for obvious low self esteem reasons.

Doesn't take away the unassailable fact that the Yorubas are fucking cowards and lousy, utterly useless fighters.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2012
Intrepid!:

Doesn't take away the unassailable fact that the Yorubas are fucking cowards and lousy, utterly useless fighters.

Show me a war that Yourbas lost ..stop this weather beaten oft-repeated, broken song on Yorubas been cowards. Use another thing to qualify us outside of saying we are lousy, lazy, dirty and cowards. Come up with something more genuine. We are tired of hearing the same old songs of children of the real coward.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2012
Lmfao@my man going in on Yoruba

..Aye Bro Tell us more of the Cowardice Yoruba You Speak of?..

You called them Cowards,Lousy and Utterly Useless Fighters....Elaborate on this.

...My Yoruba Queen Aka Black SuperWoman Should be Arriving Shortly.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by 2ruink(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
One_Naira: Na wa ooo! Few weeks ago, a thread about a clash between enugu community and fulani herdsmen. Ppl shouted "why are igbo ppl killing fulani", they argued till its 11 pages. Now a new thread about the community not reacting, the same wahalla. What do ppl want? Na wa ooo!!
who do u call people? this animals?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by cheikh: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
Billyonaire
This thread is divisive. The thread should be "Two Youths murdered in Enugu". If anyone commits a crime, the law takes its course via the legal channels. No one should keep saying 'Fulani kill Ibo', it brings nothing but jungle justice.

@^^ Thank you for your very noble sentiments shocked. If I may ask you- since when did Nigeria become a Law abiding society and not a jungle? Even those employed to protect, serve and implement the so called Law(Police) paid for by tax payers, actually sabotage the Law at times even compound the problems. Are the Nigerian Police not known for extra-judicial killings, rapes, assaults, miscarriage of justice and rabid bribery activities at every opportunity to do so? My friend we are not living and functioning in a "normal" country. It is a jungle out there! In the jungle only efficient and swift action/revenge assuages painful experiences and achieves desired results. We have a very weak/inept government at every level in the country so people have the "right" to act purposefully to protect their life/property wink. Can you fault anyone for wanting retaliation? If there is no response from the community then they might as well surrender and die like rats in their own land without pity.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by cheikh: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
ekt_bear
One day, there will be a Rwanda-style genocide of these Fulanis in Nigeria.

@^^ Waoo just my thought exactly! shocked. Bro you may be correct in your prophecy. sad. They might just get their wish sooner than envisaged. I guess Nigerians are living in very[b] dangerous[/b] times and the Fulani are inadvertently courting notoriety and helping to hasten that imminent danger that certainly will engulf them. Tragically, some of these clueless Fulani are not exactly Nigerians(Nigeriens) but employees of rich Alhajis from the North of the country, who do not care about the misdeeds of these herds men. Iam fearful to think that the "big revenge" will probably start in the Eastern parts of the country. It is not going to be pretty indeed. The concept/relationship to Land/farmland in the East is like nowhere else in the country hence my fears that the Fulani are treading on very dangerous grounds. It is not Plateau or Benue or even Kwara states. I worry for our so called clueless/inept/weak government at every level in Naija.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sleekdot(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
Na wa for them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sleekdot(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
Intrepid!:

Useless fighters who butchered 3m of your people and forced the bravest Igbo man to flee to Abidjan LOL
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by oilsuop: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
odogwu-x:
Fvck you. B@stard coward son of afonja and oladipo diya. You didn't read what happened the last time fulani ppl tried this thing in the same enugu state? Abi u were too busy sniffing tinubu's arsehole for some loose change to read d news. Is there anybody in your lineage that has achieved a quarter of what ikemba achieved in his life. When ikemba was quarter master general in the army where was your family probably working the farms somewhere

i think his family was selling ijebu garri at the time embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by techlegs: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
I honk with the way the fulanis are going, they soon will get banned in the south east. I see they are earning the name tag "snake" for themselves for anywhere or anyplace they are seen, they must be killed. Hey need to be very careful. Enough of this hit and run murder in SE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by techlegs: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
I honk with the way the fulanis are going, they soon will get banned in the south east. I see they are earning the name tag "snake" for themselves for anywhere or anyplace they are seen, they must be killed. They need to be very careful. Enough of this hit and run murder in SE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by techlegs: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
I think with the way the fulanis are going, they soon will get banned in the south east. I see they are earning the name tag "snake" for themselves for anywhere or anyplace they are seen, they must be killed. They need to be very careful. Enough of this hit and run murder in SE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by FSU: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Nothing will happen. Ibo people are cowards.

This is quite unfortunate. The Fulanis have also been killed in their numbers. These communities have been doing stop and search along the Nsukka-Adani road and have killed any body seen with any Fulani resemblance and the ones in the farms have been hunted like antelops and even their cows killed in their herds. Nobody in this thread should take the Igbos for a ride. We are no fools guyz. This writter is reporting this even late cos this is almost one month that this happened. The community is just calling on the state government to fulfil all rightousness.

A War against the Fulanis in and around Nimbo communities has been declared and let it be on record that the youth of these communities are among the toughest and the boldest in the whole of this country and because of law enforcement agencies will not just tell u that 10 or 15 Fulani herdsmen have been killed.

The war is still raging...

Onyeka

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/fear-grips-enugu-community-as-fulani-herdsmen-kill-2-teenagers/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
FSU:

This is quite unfortunate. The Fulanis have also been killed in their numbers. These communities have been doing stop and search along the Nsukka-Adani road and have killed any body seen with any Fulani resemblance and the ones in the farms have been hunted like antelops and even their cows killed in their herds. Nobody in this thread should take the Igbos for a ride. We are no fools guyz. This writter is reporting this even late cos this is almost one month that this happened. The community is just calling on the state government to fulfil all rightousness.

A War against the Fulanis in and around Nimbo communities has been declared and let it be on record that the youth of these communities are among the toughest and the boldest in the whole of this country and because of law enforcement agencies will not just tell u that 10 or 15 Fulani herdsmen have been killed.

Onyeka

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/fear-grips-enugu-community-as-fulani-herdsmen-kill-2-teenagers/

The ONLY problem we have dealing with the Fulani hyenas in the outskirts and fringes of our land is the Nigerian nation. Imagine how they (Fulani) go about heavily armed while you will be arrested for possession of a mere hunting riffle. I wonder how our people take that nonsense.

My only consolation is that I know Igbo people very well. A CARMEL WOULD HAVE TO PASS THROUGH THE NEEDLE'S EYE BEFORE WE ACCEPT THIS TYPE OF FULANI NONSENSE IN OUR LAND.
Nuff said on that.

We fought practically the whole world for almost three years. The Fulani are no match. . . BY A LONG SHOT.

It is not by accident that ALL parts of Igboland is Christian and IGBO. No annexed lands by Islamic invaders. The nonsense was stopped by our ancestors. We are even more militant than our ancestors; so I wish them luck picking on us. They shouldn't run though. lol cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
Who are you trying to convince with all this rubbish? The only thing you succeeded in doing is to have exposed your cowardness over the cyber world.

Like I earlier said, e-warriors will come and rants and that's exactly what you did. No community is immune to fulani barbarism and this is not the first time they are attacking and molesting south east. A collective actions is needed, else brace up for another attack.

FSU:

Onyeka

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by rapmike(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Nothing will happen. Ibo people are cowards.
IF IBO PPL START ATTACKING PPL, YOU ARE THE SAME PPL THAT WILL SAY THAT THEY ARE CALMOURING FOR WAR...THE FACT THAT IBO PPL ARE TRYING TO BE PEACEFUL DOES NOT MAKE THEM COWARDS, INFACT SOME OTHER TRIBES BEHAVE MORE COWARDLY THAN IBOS..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Who are you trying to convince with all this rubbish? The only thing you succeeded in doing is to have exposed your cowardness over the cyber world.

Like I earlier said, e-warriors will come and rants and that's exactly what you did. No community is immune to fulani barbarism and this is not the first time they are attacking and molesting south east. A collective actions is needed, else brace up for another attack.

Fulani Barbarism....Interesting.

I wonder who is generally considered the most hated group in Nigeria from a Political and Historical point of view.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2012
You can call me names and brand me tags and all that, but I don't give a hoot on how your opinion about me may look like. that said.

Lemme tell you something based on experience, the two most intolerant tribes in Nigeria are the Fulani and Ibos. a position which took me more than a decade to conclude. They may rush here and try to silence me with some worthless cheap tarradiddles. The iboman will travel from the south east looking for food to remote northern village and still have the audacity to insult and cheat his host community at any giving opportunity and call it "smart" moves.

The Fulani intolerance stem out of their sheer illiteracy and backwardness and that of the Ibos is normally attributed to their greed and selfishness .

Get to live with one of them for atleast 10 years, may be then you can understand me. I went to secondary and primary school in a core Fulani northern community, which stretches to twelve straight sucking years of my life while living in a community dominated by Ibos and other southern tribes all together.

~Royal~:

Fulani Barbarism....Interesting.

I wonder who is generally considered the most hated group in Nigeria from a Political and Historical point of view.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The Fulani intolerance stem out of their sheer illiteracy and backwardness and that of the Ibos is normally attributed to their greed and selfishness

From my studies, that sounds about Accurate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo PDP Lawmakers: We Will Work With Hope Uzodinma / "I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital / Ajimobi-Led NWC to boycott Thursday's APC NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.