Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu (17864 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by KDULAR: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2012
Two youths were killed and the only things some idiots are talking about here is how cowardly and inactive Yorubas and ibos are. you guys are just SORRY and SICK. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SHHHHHHH. cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by kheart(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2012
Mekanze: In my village wen we asked fulani people to leave our land and they prove strong head, wat my people did was to poison all d grass in dat location their cows begin to die 1 after d other, they now run away by them self.Youth wanted 2 attack them @ first but our Igwe refused sayin dat he knows wat 2 do.I tink dat system works.
very silly comment comin out from an ibo guy, plz aint u guys animals in disguise cos u luv eating all sort of grasses?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2012
I said this from the onset that the e-warriors will come in to show case their virtual bravery.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by gurujoe(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2012
i pity d fulanis 4 tradin where d angels fear to. because of dis singular act more dan twenty of dem wld b buried alive. Dey jst made an incorectable mistake.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2012
This is not new to the fulanis in the south east, the ride has always been smooth. They even ra.ped women join nam. All hail to e-the warriors!

The menace of the Fulani-Hausa cattle rearers has reached a boiling point in Imo State. Reason: The cattle rearers have exhibited the act of callousness by unanimously invading private farmlands of the people of Umuapu in Ohaji/Egbema L.G.A., destroying farm crops and raping of innocent girls, women and old women.

The audacity of this menace came to a point when these cattle rearers would kill the women after raping them. But for the timely outcry of Hon. Luke Chukwu, the Honourable Member representing Ohaji/Egbema State Constituency in the Imo State House of Assembly, there would have been reprisal attack against these so called Fulani-cattle rearers.

Hon. Luke Chukwu duly reported these awful atrocities of the Fulani Hausa cattle rearers to the Imo State House of Assembly on Tuesday the 5th of July 2011.The Speaker of Imo State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Ben Uwajumogu duly accepted the report and acted on it on Wednesday 6th of July 2011 by writing to His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha and copied the Commissioner for Agriculture in the State.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Beync(f): 11:29am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Nothing will happen. Ibo people are cowards.
u r an agama lizard. Ode
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Noiseless2: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2012
When the real war happened in the 60s whose leader started to run back to yorongbatic land, warning his people not to get involved in the war whatever happens,but rushed into mobilize his people to join the killings when promised he would be made president if the Igbos are forced back to one nigeria?
emmatok:

Man, this is not the first time it is happening in the EAST and it won't be the last.
Forget this e-warriors.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2012
This one sef na fresh attack. wetin dem do? Na so so mouth dem sabi for internets.

Which one una don revenge? All hail the e-warriors!!!! LWKMD!!!

Gworo chewing dirty fulani nomads rapinng girls with impunity? shocked shocked

On Jul 18Fulani herdsmen attack Enugu communityThe quick intervention of security agencies has brought under control the conflict that erupted between the Ishi Ozalla community in Nkanu West Local Government Area of Enugu State and some Fulani herdsmen.An itinerant herdsman and two cows died during the clash, which occured on Monday.

It was learnt that some youths in Ishi Ozalla clashed with some Fulani herdsmen within the community for allegedly destroying crops belonging to some natives as well as Molesting some women in the area.Following the disagreement between the parties, a fierce fight ensued during which the herdsman and two cows were killed while some natives sustained severe injuries.

The development heightened tension in the community before a combined team of soldiers and policemen were drafted to the place.The State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, who confirmed the incident yesterday, said that the quick deployment of security operatives to the area prevented the escalation of the dispute. He said the parties were summoned by the Commissioner of Police where a truce was brokered.According to him, the operatives have been stationed in the community to maintain peace and order to enable residents go about their normal businesses without molestation.

https://www.nairaland.com/993036/fulani-herdsmen-attack-enugu-community
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by maigaskiya1: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2012
abouzaid: ^^ why did u post only one half of the story? Why not the full story that described how the fulani left the community at night shooting heavily to avoid a reprisal attack from vilage youths. This incident is isolated and not an attack on the community as is often witnessed in the southwest. Also the alleged crimes are are committed far from their make shit settlements. I know that the indigenes won't fold their hands, i studied at unn, and i knew what happened when their killed an nsukka woman working on her farm in benue state(igala land), youths from one village(not even one town) invaded them and slaughtered a lot of fulani and their cows. The enugu ppl will treat this mess quietly and u would never hear it in the newspaper. I know cos i studied there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
We need to STOP taking the bait of the fools that post these threads for ethnic one-upmanship and to engender e-squabbles; there's only one person gaining from this, and that's the owner of this website.

Please, no Igbo should respond to this thread again (yes! even in the face of Yoruba e-attacks from the usaul suspects; and when an Igbo starts something similar, they should do the same as well)......we know who we are, and that's all that matters.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by lacasa: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2012
No be only fulani, na dan-fodio kill them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Noiseless2: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2012
You are right bro, i'm out![quote author=PROUD-IGBO][/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2012
[size=28pt] If na south west this news happen, the fools attacking me would have been singing Yorubas are cowards and all sorts of rubbish.

Nntoooorrrrr!

Read from any of the threads below to understand why this is just a payback time .

[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/882086/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-oyo-indigenes

https://www.nairaland.com/882080/fulani-herdsmen-vs-ogun-state
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by veraponpo(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2012
Did u listen to yourself,yoruba jealous of ibo, what an insult? What do you have that will make us jealous of you, we are not only better, our land has become your saving grace also. U better dont bite what you cant chew. My liitle help to u and your people.
Tittos: When they were unleashing attacks on the lagos-ibadan expressway..yorubas couldn't even speak..even the recent killin of some yorubas in Lagos,they didn't act..who is the bigger coward..always insulting the igbos that always ignore you cos you guys are too jealous..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by kingsceemark(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2012
alaoeri: He's ok tell me what 'll happen τ̲̅ȍ the herdsmen, all of them are just cyber warlords bunch of cowards, soon u 'll see them ranting on this thread.
stupid idiot, when dem killed MKO ABIOLA, say you yorubas did anything? Go and ask OBAFEMI AWOLOWO he knows the really cowards.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2012
gboss4sure: No No No it cant be taken in igbo land. where are the fulanis naa.i cant see any here. why are they running?. lets do this once and for all

^
Here is your comment below on similar thread when the attacks was in south west. Fool.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by gboss4sure(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09

try it anywhere near igbo land and we go show una wats up

https://www.nairaland.com/1013473/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-strike-lagos-ibadan
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sbeezy8: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
RHINO.5D is a bloody fool but that oloshi has a point.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Darchangel(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
CeaserB:

My Friend You Know Not The Ibo People.
Even In Your Yoruba Land The Ibos Cannot Be Shaken.
The Fulanis Just Made A Big Mistake Cos This Is A Case Of 2 Pay 20.

Come To Think Of It, Who's The Coward; A Yoruba Man Who Fought Alongside These Hausa/Fulani Beasts During The Biafra War In Order To Enslave Nigeria Or The Ibo Man Who Fought For The Freedom And Emancipation Of His People?

Apparently Only A Fool Would Choose Slavery Over Freedom.

#EnoughSaid
And that fool is Rhino. As the name goes he thinks like an animal
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by phermonyx(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
Frankly, we are all big time cowards, dis blood-sucking fulanis av bn killing and are still killing our pple for so many yrs and instead of facing n fighting a common enemy, we prefer to do d talking n make fun of each oda, giving each oda names. Its really sad dat wen innocent n harmless pple get killed by d bororos n fulanis, we take joy in calling d affected area names.
It has even gotten to a bad stage dat if such an incident happens in d SW, d SE brodas wld quickly activate dia fingers and start callin dia SW brodas ofenmanus cowards n d yoruba pple will just be waiting for a similar incident to happen to d igbos, d yorubas wld be too eager to get back at d igbo n instead of reasoning abt d situation on ground they start callin d igvbos names too.
Ma brodas, our present way is nt d way forward. We need to change our orientation/mentality.......tnx y'all

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
[size=28pt]
I'm very happy that I have ended up pissing some idiots up. . .and for those caught between "friendly fire", please accept my apology.

I am just trying to teach some idiots lession about how generic fulani attacks are, due to their violent nature and backwardness. They attack anyone and anywhere. It is on records that they have attacked everyone from Benue, South west, Niger Delta,south east and even neighbouring countries. No one is immune to their sheer barbaric acts of cowardness.

Their cowardly acts can never equates to bravery. our collective actions is urgently required to put end to their constant madness.

[/size]

Next time lemme catch any of you bigots of guard trying to belittle south west . peace out!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
This one sef na fresh attack. wetin dem do? Na so so mouth dem sabi for internets.

Which one una don revenge? All hail the e-warriors!!!! LWKMD!!!

Gworo chewing dirty fulani nomads rapinng girls with impunity? shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/993036/fulani-herdsmen-attack-enugu-community
maybe dz overbrooded slowpoke didn't c wer it was written dat the community youths retaliated.
Guy if no b small thing i 4 say dem born u tru abortion and dat u wer born in a menger wer camel and donkey feeds no wonder ur momsi last born looks like ur lanlord and u look like d next compound's gateman. Fool of d clandestine order
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sbeezy8: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
[size=28pt]
I'm very happy that I have ended up pissing some idiots up. . .and for those caught between "friendly fire", please accept my apology.

I am just trying to teach some idiots lession about how generic fulani attacks are, due to their violent nature and backwardness. They attack anyone and anywhere. It is on records that they have attacked everyone from Benue, South west, Niger Delta,south east and even neighbouring countries. No one is immune to their sheer barbaric acts of cowardness.

Their cowardly acts can never equates to bravery. our collective actions is urgently required to put end to their constant madness.

[/size]

Next time lemme catch any of you bigots of guard trying to belittle south west . peace out!!!

+1
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
phermonyx: Frankly, we are all big time cowards, dis blood-sucking fulanis av bn killing and are still killing our pple for so many yrs and instead of facing n fighting a common enemy, we prefer to do d talking n make fun of each oda, giving each oda names. Its really sad dat wen innocent n harmless pple get killed by d bororos n fulanis, we take joy in calling d affected area names.
It has even gotten to a bad stage dat if such an incident happens in d SW, d SE brodas wld quickly activate dia fingers and start callin dia SW brodas ofenmanus cowards n d yoruba pple will just be waiting for a similar incident to happen to d igbos, d yorubas wld be too eager to get back at d igbo n instead of reasoning abt d situation on ground they start callin d igvbos names too.
Ma brodas, our present way is nt d way forward. We need to change our orientation/mentality.......tnx y'all

+ 1000 cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by RealMccoy2(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

I am not surprise to hear you speak I'll of innocent kids. In Niger Delta there is a saying that when a Yoruba man and a green snake enters your house , kill the Yoruba man first before the snake. What Farouk said last week is still fresh in our memory, I was not alive during the Biafran war but present happenings convinced me of the saboteur nature of your tribes men. Fulani installed an emir In your land, what does that say about your cowardice? They will constantly love-vendor your leaders provided they choose to be enslaved by herdsmen. Your selfish instigation will not work on us, if you had attended higher institution in the east you would underhand the ruggedness of igbos. June 12 was an opportunity for your black scorpion to prove their lies yet they all ran to US to seek Asylum . The ones that could not leave sold Abiola to Abacha. Your region is not safe, you better may a decision before they install an emir in your village.... In Farouk voice, visit your history

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sbeezy8: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

I am not surprise to hear you speak I'll of innocent kids. In Niger Delta there is a saying that when a Yoruba man and a green snake enters your house , kill the Yoruba man first before the snake. What Farouk said last week is still fresh in our memory, I was not alive during the Biafran war but present happenings convinced me of the saboteur nature of your tribes men. Fulani installed an emir In your land, what does that say about your cowardice? They will constantly love-vendor your leaders provided they choose to be enslaved by herdsmen. Your selfish instigation will not work on us, if you had attended higher institution in the east you would underhand the ruggedness of igbos. June 12 was an opportunity for your black scorpion to prove their lies yet they all ran to US to seek Asylum . The ones that could not leave sold Abiola to Abacha. Your region is not safe, you better may a decision before they install an emir in your village.... In Farouk voice, visit your history

hello

Delta villagers protest attacks by Fulani herdsmen

by Emmanuel Addeh, Warri

Tension continued to build in Delta State on Tuesday over alleged incessant attacks on residents by Hausa Fulani herdsmen in the state.

Residents of the affected areas in the state told journalists that the activities of the nomads had negatively affected their farmlands.

The farmers from Uwheru, Ughelli North Local Gov ernment, who took their protest to the State House of Assembly, Asaba, the state Capital, displayed pictures of various relatives they claimed were killed in the various attacks by the herdsmen.

Another community, Ohoro community, in the same council of Delta State, had also last month barricaded the popular East-West Road over the issue.

At least two persons were killed in the bloody fight between the Fulani herdsmen and members of Ohoro community in the February incident.

The placard-bearing protesters, who were received by the Acting Clerk of the House, Mrs Lyna Ocholor, maintained that their lives were being threatened by the activities of the nomads.

It was learnt that trouble usually starts when the herdsmen's cows stray into farmlands belonging to the community, damaging crops and farmlands.

Angered by the trespass and damage, the farmers would confront the grazing cows of the nomads which would result in the use of dangerous weapons in reprisals.

Hundreds of placards-carrying Jesse women from Boboroku community in Ethiope West Local Government Area also recently protested against the Fulani to the Town Hall of the community, demanding the immediate evacuation of the herdsmen and their cattle from their farm lands
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
Nnwokem, hapu'm maka!!! They can attack us at anytime they wish and there is nothing we have done to teach them lession. We are all COWARDS!!! angry

Sheath your e-swords and convert your rants into proper actions, else they come back this night again!!!

Movingcoil: maybe dz overbrooded slowpoke didn't c wer it was written dat the community youths retaliated.
Guy if no b small thing i 4 say dem born u tru abortion and dat u wer born in a menger wer camel and donkey feeds no wonder ur momsi last born looks like ur lanlord and u look like d next compound's gateman. Fool of d clandestine order
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by RealMccoy2(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I said this from the onset that the e-warriors will come in to show case their virtual bravery.

This is the time we from South south, South East and Middle Belt are suppose to join hands to fight our common enemies, why would a sane man trust the likes of Tinubu the self imposed yoruba leader when he is now teaming up with the Hausa fulanis to bring down GEJ administration . Nigeria will know peace when yorobbers decide they shake hands with other ethnic group genuinely . We don't really know what they are upto at night, south south, south east, middle belt thread carefully and shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sbeezy8: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

This is the time we from South south, South East and Middle Belt are suppose to join hands to fight our common enemies, why would a sane man trust the likes of Tinubu the self imposed yoruba leader when he is now teaming up with the Hausa fulanis to bring down GEJ administration . Nigeria will know peace when yorobbers decide they shake hands with other ethnic group genuinely . We don't really know what they are upto at night, south south, south east, middle belt thread carefully and shine your eyes.

keep thinking yorubas are ur problem while fulani invade niger-delta slowly.

10 Fulani robbers arrested in Delta

By Austin Ogwuda

ASABA – MEN of the Delta State Police Command have arrested 10 Fulani robbers. The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Charles Muka, who confirmed the arrest, said: “10 Fulani suspected robbers were arrested on April 10, this month at 12.30am.”

He said that Mobile Police officers on patrol intercepted them on Oghara/Koko Road and on searching them, “recovered AK 47 rifles, two magazines and 30 rounds of live ammunition. The suspects had confessed to robbing in Oghara and environs. They will be charged to court soon after investigation was concluded.”

The police command, recently arrested 20 suspected highway robbers, who have been operating between Lagos, Osun, Edo, Delta, Anambra and Abia States, reigning terror on motorists. They were arrested in Asaba.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by odogwux(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
What type of wretch are you? Two teenagers die and you seize the opportunity to talk shyte??

Rhino.5dm:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dude,stop bringing middle belt into ur ss and se shit.We have our own voice and we don't need u to talk 4 us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by kingsceemark(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Never you join hands with any yoruba man 2 fight any war, they can betray you anytime. BUNCH OF COWARDS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sbeezy8: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu: We’re More Nigerian Than Any Other Tribe- Ohaneze Ndigbo / Atiku Had Not Moved On Yet - By Charles Awuzie / Imo PDP Lawmakers: We Will Work With Hope Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.