Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Do Rich Man Son's & Daughter's Misbehave Upon All Their Father's Wealth ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Rich Man Son's & Daughter's Misbehave Upon All Their Father's Wealth ? (1150 Views)

"How I Was Tricked Into Raising Another Man's Son". / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Rich Man Son's & Daughter's Misbehave Upon All Their Father's Wealth ? by MADEMANN: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2012
A Friend of mine is from a wealthy home, his Father is very very Rich but he always Misbehave a lot, Chasing women of any type, spending unnecessary,like hotel life, smoking and drinking but always regret his Action after misbehave..
Re: Why Do Rich Man Son's & Daughter's Misbehave Upon All Their Father's Wealth ? by Maxdiamond(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2012
They dnt kw wat lyf is all abt.they av nt struggle or suffer 4 money on their own.
Re: Why Do Rich Man Son's & Daughter's Misbehave Upon All Their Father's Wealth ? by Exponental(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2012
Easy come......Easy go!!!
They were not taught how to either make money or deal with life but rather, taught how to lavish money and enjoy life!!!
Re: Why Do Rich Man Son's & Daughter's Misbehave Upon All Their Father's Wealth ? by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2012
@OP
the fact that you believe that having money is a reason why people should NOT "misbehave", clearly shows us that you are either very poor or very clueless about life.

are you claiming that sons and daughters of rich people shouldnt get drunk? are you claiming that sons and daughters of rich people shouldnt/cant do stoopid mistakes? are you claiming that sons and daughters of rich people shouldn NOT get into trouble simply because their parents have money? are you claiming that sons and daughters of rich people have a better life?
Re: Why Do Rich Man Son's & Daughter's Misbehave Upon All Their Father's Wealth ? by MADEMANN: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
DIS WORLD HAS CHANGED FOR WORST...

(1) (Reply)

A Female Student Wanted her male Teacher To Take Her Out On A Date! / Revealed: 5 Types Of Women That Men Avoid / She Loves Me But She Is Not In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.