Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. (1148 Views)

My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry / Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by onlyme07(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2013
I realised Nigerian ladies detest going out with physically challenged people of whatever manner. Not sure if its immaturity or the society we live or the physically challenged themselves do not comport themselves when it comes to relationship matters.

Ok,how would you advise a 25yrs undergraduate paraplegic confined to a wheelchair (someone with spinal cord injury that can make use of the upper limbs 100% but can only sense the lower limbs that is,from the navel downwards) to get into a relationship. I mean online via social networks or face to face. Whichever, what would be your best advice if its a friend or relation.

Not too desperate with the hope that a degree,good job and cash would bring women closer. Is that a good thought?

DON'T PITY,ALL IS WELL.
Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by kambo(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2013
online world:
hit on many women, put ur full pix shots (on d wheel chair in your pix albums)
, that way anyone that choses to continue chatting with u will do so fully aware of ur physical disability.
chat generally ,see if u connect in chat , from there , hopefully,
feelings may build up and d girl may rethink hooking up with ya.
blind men have been married so its possible.

real world - apply same strategy.

project ur personality .. that's ur trump card.
dont try to buy luv or stuff like that or u'll b sorry in the long run.
i dont think ur as bad as stephen hawkings,the famed theoretical physicists,
but i bet u many able bodied beauty queens will divorce to b with him : a virtual vegetable,physically.

on second tot- ur manhood needs to be working u know?! that's important..(marraige thingz) impotency is a greater turn off ..
or if u can work around that..

2 Likes

Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 18, 2013
I totally agree with the first poster, he took d words outer my lips.
Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by thorpido(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2013
Kambo's words are golden.
A couple of months ago,a paraplegic got married in my church.
Like Kambo said,project your personality.That means you need to work on yourself to pack something upstairs.Listening to the paraplegic who got married in my church,u'll know he's intelligent.He's a post-graduate student too.
You said u're in school right,please take your studies seriously so u can come out with good grades.

I hope you believe in God and you have a relationship with Him too.He's a miracle working God.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by Gboliwe: 6:49pm On May 18, 2013
onlyme07: I realised Nigerian ladies detest going out with physically challenged people of whatever manner. Not sure if its immaturity or the society we live or the physically challenged themselves do not comport themselves when it comes to relationship matters.

Ok,how would you advise a 25yrs undergraduate paraplegic confined to a wheelchair (someone with spinal cord injury that can make use of the upper limbs 100% but can only sense the lower limbs that is,from the navel downwards) to get into a relationship. I mean online via social networks or face to face. Whichever, what would be your best advice if its a friend or relation.

Not too desperate with the hope that a degree,good job and cash would bring women closer. Is that a good thought?

DON'T PITY,ALL IS WELL.
i'll like to be ur friend if u will let me. I will be a very loyal and true friend. I am female but I do not want a relationship. Its not because of you, it cuts across other guys as well.
I will be expecting your mail. cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by onlyme07(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2013
[quote author=thorpido]Kambo's words are golden.
Like Kambo said,project your personality.That means you need to work on yourself to pack something upstairs.Listening to the paraplegic who got married in my church,u'll know he's intelligent.He's a post-graduate student too.
You said u're in school right,please take your studies seriously so u can come out with good grades.

I hope you believe in God and you have a relationship with Him too.He's a miracle working God.

Thanks bro. Appreciate.
Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by onlyme07(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2013
Gboliwe:
i'll like to be ur friend if u will let me. I will be a very loyal and true friend. I am female but I do not want a relationship. Its not because of you, it cuts across other guys as well.
I will be expecting your mail. cheesy cheesy

Would be glad to have you as a friend as well. My email is tunjioui@gmail.com
Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by onlyme07(m): 11:46am On May 19, 2013
thorpido: Kambo's words are golden.

I believe bro. Thanks so much. Appreciate
Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by onlyme07(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2013
kambo: online world:
hit on many women, put ur full pix shots (on d wheel chair in your pix albums)
, that way anyone that choses to continue chatting with u will do so fully aware of ur physical disability.
chat generally ,see if u connect in chat , from there , hopefully,
feelings may build up and d girl may rethink hooking up with ya.
blind men have been married so its possible.

real world - apply same strategy.

project ur personality .. that's ur trump card.
dont try to buy luv or stuff like that or u'll b sorry in the long run.
i dont think ur as bad as stephen hawkings,the famed theoretical physicists,
but i bet u many able bodied beauty queens will divorce to b with him : a virtual vegetable,physically.

on second tot- ur manhood needs to be working u know?! that's important..(marraige thingz) impotency is a greater turn off ..
or if u can work around that..

Nice words bro. Appreciate & God bless.
Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by clemz85(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2013
this is what i mean when i say

"I LOVE THIS SITE"

you always gat your back watched here.
thanks to the good minds
Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by Gboliwe: 3:16pm On May 19, 2013
onlyme07:

Would be glad to have you as a friend as well. My email is tunjioui@gmail.com
happy sunday. Sent u a mail. smiley
Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:23pm On May 19, 2013
Gboliwe: happy sunday. Sent u a mail. smiley
Awwwww...sweet!
Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by onlyme07(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2013
Gboliwe: happy sunday. Sent u a mail. smiley

No message dearie. tunjioui@gmail.com
Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 19, 2013
Lots of women won't mind ,as long as you are a Christian ,respect and love .I also won't mind. I used to say no but I understand life better now and I will never discriminate against nobody ,because an able man can easily become unable.
Don't stress too much op ,there is a girl for you out there ,trust me!
Re: Advice A Paraplegia To Get Into A Relationship. by Gboliwe: 7:56pm On May 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwwww...sweet!
my dear idowu. Happy sunday to you too. cheesy any goodie?
@tunji: sent again

(1) (Reply)

jxkvf / He Wants To Know His Looks / A Father's Words To His Son About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.