Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! (3813 Views)

Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2006
biodun1030:

ahahahaha! hey Desire, think you can pick up from were she your friend stopped, that's if you need the cash and i believe the Bank Investor is as well ready to invest on you so far he pay for every sex,

Just kidding you babe,

try not to discuss such in forum because you can make me not to allow any friend with my girl/wife,

BB1

Haha, haha very funny[sub][/sub]not lipsrsealed
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by kimba(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2006
@ desiree

(I'm talking large!!!) in hidden places in her apartment after . She feels really embarrassed about this and told him to stop since she is financially independent herself.

ONE
the part that interests me is that the guy goes all the way to place the large cash in "hidden places". I begin to think "did he expect her to find the cash and say to herself - o i forgot i left some money here" or what?,

and as your friend has informed her lovey-dovey to stop the cash droppings, and he has not stopped, what has she done about it? has she discussed it with him? whats his motive of all the cash?

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN
methinks, besides all the pay-for-sex views that has been aired,
- some peeps might "just have such a nature", and should they pick an interest in you(nothing about intimacy involved), they feel that the only way to show their friendship/appreciation of your friendship is by giving you some cash, on the other hand, they totally forget that you might get embarrassed about their action, and if you show your embarrasment, they take it that you dont appreciate to have them as friends.

I have some info on such,

but as your friends case is, when the bed part is involved, we gotta take a deeper look into the matter,

advice - tell her to find out who his friends are, as in to know whether thats his normal nature.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by baby4u2(f): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2006
quezsion his paying her for services rendered, she should keep the money so that incase he leaves she may have enough to recuperate. i just hope he aint married or something.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2006
@kimba

She has asked him the motive for the cash dropping and his response was----CAN'T A MAN DO SOMETHING NICE FOR HIS GIRL undecided

Honestly, me being in her shoes would tell him to put the money aside and invest it for our future children---private education in the UK could cost you an eye cool
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2006
@baby4u2

1000000.1% sure he is not married
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by loungr(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2006
Everyone check out this site is by a couple of friends of mine, the opening page isnt all that but the inside is unbelieveable, Believe it or not it was done by Nigerians and is full of mostly nigerians right now, Check it out
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by trailblaze: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2006
May we just give this guy some benefit of doubt. It could be that the guy probably thinks that the girl is too good for him so he feels incredibly lucky to have such a gem. And you and I know that no guy would ever admit to his girl that she is better than he is. So instead of belitting himself by saying how he is incredibly favoured to have her, he must just want to do it another way. I mean another way of appreciating her. grin grin grin
But She better talk to the guy one on one and let them discuss their differences before they ever think of jumping the broom. grin grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by baby4u2(f): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2006
@loungr which site?
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by dominobaby(f): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2006
They are both dating rite? To me, i dnt think its okay 4 him to give her 'large amounts' in 'hidden places' after 'nights of passion', y must it be that way? Y not when he jst comes visiting without them having sex on such visits?(and dnt tel me al visits end up 'nights of passion')-suggests he's payn her for the sex! Then what does he take her for? Isn't she worth more than sex to him? She's embarrased, then let her talk it frankly with him, if he regards her then he wil change. Jst thinking, they plan gettin married aight, would he stil give her huge amounts, as they wil not only have 'nights of passion' but a lifetym!
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by kimba(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2006
@desiree
CAN'T A MAN DO SOMETHING NICE FOR HIS GIRL

ok, fine, a man can do something nice for his girl, right.

Lets turn the table around, if it was the girl who was doing the money-leaving-behind, how would you see that grin grin

and
Honestly, me being in her shoes would tell him to put the money aside and invest it for our future children---
I like your style,  grin grin i mean your projections, but i believe Marriage first, yah? as in the children will not just be the result of da flingings

hey, what if he has a wife? would you still be projecting? i mean the children part?
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2006
@kimba

You are right---- for me, the projetion was just for the sake of sanity and to make the blow easier for both of them. At lest the dude would be happy if he knows that she wants him to be the father of her future kids and that would make him stop throwing money around grin grin

If he has a wife shocked shocked--No way, I'd be out of the door before he knows it.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by kimba(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2006
@desiree

now ure talking!!
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2006
tell your friend to end me the guy's number if she is nolonger intere4sted.what's that?
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Jezebel(f): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2006
Can you do me a favour? Get this guy's number from your friend for me please? wink
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2006
@edak & jezebel

undecided undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by kimba(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2006
@jezebel and @ edak

you need desiree's friends guy#? are you serious? hope its only a joke anyway, (i mean your previous posts)
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by larger20(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2006
@ kimba

I am not surprise that these girls need the number. I will not blame them. u dont know their financial condition. After all they r not loosing either way. they r enjoying what they would have done with a cheaper guy as well as getting some money on top of it,
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Jezebel(f): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2006
Stop sounding like a bitter old man that has refused to accept the changes in life. There is no girl that i know of that doesnt love gifts. Now the guy's idea of being romantic is hiding money somewhere in the house for the girl to see, maybe he is the lazy type that doesnt like going to the shops . So if she is not feeling comfortable with the idea of the guy giving her gifts, then yes let her pass him to me.

By the way, you will never know anything about my financial condition, you can only hope you do, so keep hoping and wishing man.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by kimba(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2006
@Jezebel
There is no girl that i know of that doesnt love gifts.

Gift has many definitions o, my sister.

So you say the guy that leaves hidden-money for a girl after an all-night romping is leaving her a gift. How about the guy that gives her the cash (hand to hand) after the romping, is that one a gift too?

and you wont mind the transfer of such gifts to you?
wow, thats serious!!!!

ha about the ladies that stand on the street at 12-midnight, are they looking for gifts too. grin

pls expantiate,
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by professor(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2006
The lady concerned is a fool cos she can be purchased for money
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by dominobaby(f): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2006
What kind of gift is that afta every nite of passion? Na real wa o!
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by tipsy289(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2006
I guess the banker is used to payn 4 sex,why doesn't she tell him that he is her BF, as in i mean,why should he be dropping money everytime, she's not random and i dont think it happens much but i guess there a lot of guys that just live wit it, let them be.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by nikitareal(f): 2:18pm On May 03, 2006
2 much money on d side of d banker
D CONVERSION OF A LADY INTO PROSTI.
make she quit dt job(nt relatnship again)
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by ty4eva(f): 2:32am On Feb 17, 2007
Hmm,
i don't want to believe you are a slut. If not, what does the guy mean by such arrant nonsense? Well,,girlfriend im not sure you were vehement in your refusal, otherwise he ought to have stopped. Tell him to do better things with his money and stop buying love-making wth it.
U aint cheap!
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by royy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2007
d gal in dis picture is a bitch while d guy makes it rain love-vendor
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by twinkledew(f): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2007
prbly he his just being generous. i will not accept it tho.

tell your mate to tell the dude to open an account for her. that way he can pay the money into her account and she can save it towards marriage or kids funding etc.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by blasterman(m): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2007
IM sure the girl likes it.The guy is a fucking father xmas.he is giving her money to take care of herself and still look good after enuf banging.You know if u bang sometime often it will start to get dilapitated.So babe take the money as Banging Allowance,
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Ugwumba(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2007
Could the guy have been testing her honesty b4 plunging into marriage?

Looks like the kinda thing i would try. grin grin grin grin grin

@ desiree - your gal was smart to turn in the money and ask for him to stop - now she's proven she is wifey material.

PS - word for her: once she's hooked him, keep the cash he gives her. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by hotangel2(f): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2007
Seun made alot of sense.

This guy is paying her off. So that when the calabash opens, he will be able to say "what about all that money i gave you". "go and find another man with it, get married and get kids, just like me and my wife", "Get some cloths and get over the fact that i will no longer be seeing you", "Use the money to buy those drugs that won't make you die early because you are HIV positive".

Ehhhhhh, tell your friend to fashy this guy. Come on now, this is plain and simple. Stash of cash after every night of passion. EVERY is key word oo,
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by RuuDie(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2007
@ Evrybody

Lookin 4 a relationship built on dough , u've just found one!
theysay money can't buy u love, but it sure as hell can get u one helluva imitation shocked
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by justme3(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2007
i think she shld talk things over with him & if he doesnt change she shld leave him but not before she passes him to some other girl who needs d dough cos i know many girls do. i wish i were in his shoes a girl isnt willing 2 accept money 4 sex- lucky guy!
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Aproko(f): 12:49pm On May 28, 2007
i hope its noy otokoto money or orkija shrine investment grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body / Nija Girls Vs. Afro-american Girls Vs. Caribbean Girls / Ladies Can You Wore This Rope In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.