Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! (3800 Views)

Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2006
I was out drinking with a mate i haven't seen for a long time yesterday, we were just catching up on the latest events in our life's. She told me she has been going out with this cool investment banker for 7months now and she is quite "fancies the pants off him". on the down side, she said he always leaves her large amount of money(I'm talking large!!!) in hidden places in her apartment  after shocked cool. She feels really embarrassed about this and told him to stop since she is financially independent herself.

What do you think
Is it normal practice?
Girls, what would you do, you being in her shoes??
Should she just accept it as a token of love and shut up lipsrsealed
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Jakumo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2006
Sounds like Mr. Investment Banker has been around the block and is well versed in the protocol of discreetly and politely paying for sex. Please have your friend send me the cash if she is too ashamed to keep it. I will in turn offer fervent prayers and perform potent animist sacrifices to ensure that Mr. Banker becomes even more generous after each nut, and to help erase all shame from your friends mind over her very honorable trade.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2006
@Jakumo

Are you saying this is a normal practice for you because it is definitely not normal for her, I have never heard of it been done before. You don't act like you are surprised at!!! which leads me to my other question-- do you pay for Sex
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Jakumo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2006
Desiree, I once met an irresistably beautiful brunette in college gym class,  and inevitably I asked her out to dinner.  Expecting no more than a get-to-know-you chat over dinner, I was pleasantly surprised when she asked me over to her place for drinks. 

We wound up having an evening of great sex,  but I was somewhat puzzled when at a point she casually showed me a small box sitting on her dresser and containing a money clip with a few hundred dollar C-note bills.   Assuming she was subjecting me to some sort of honesty test,  I took my leave when the evening was over and went home with pleasant memories of a good time, combined with excited anticipation of more to come.   When next I met my dinner date, she was as hostile and cold as any human could be, but the reason only became apparent when I related the details of my date to a friend.

To my stunned surprise my date had been a part-time hooker who was actually enrolled in college with a full course load in business administration.    My friend laughed at my naivety when I confessed that I did not add any cash to the woman's dresser-table money-clip, since I truly had no reason to doubt that the date had been on the basis of mutual attraction, rather than the pay-as-you-pluck encounter it really was.   

Desiree, I hope this answers your question about how I became familiar with the payment protocol for "high class" hookers, so to finally answer your question about whether I have ever paid for sex, the answer is still a proud NO,  though I was once expected to do so and was duly punished when I failed to comply.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Seun(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2006
Jakumo: Have you finally decided to pay your bills? Anything good is worth paying for, you know!

desiree: Your friend's boyfriend may be dropping the cash so that she won't feel too bad when she discovers that he has a secret girlfriend, wife and children, or STD/HIV infection. cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by feyibabe: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2006
Hi,
Sorry to say, the so called BANKER is a BITCH. It means that he is paying the Girl for every sex they have then it means the girl is an Harlot. Then the girl should insult him and let him off/go.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2006
@jakumo

That was quite a story there, i couldn't stop laughing----WOW!!!! At least she should have left a little note stuck on her dresser for you to know how much to drop in her kitty bag LOL.
If it was someone else i would have said maybe she secretly wanted the money but she was my close friend, has a good job as an accountant and does freelance bookeeping job for small businesses----So she ISN'T into the same line as your hot brunette i must say.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2006
feyibabe:

Hi,
Sorry to say, the so called BANKER is a BITCH. It means that he is paying the Girl for every sex they have then it means the girl is an Harlot. Then the girl should insult him and let him off/go.

smileyWell said girlfriend----It makes me think how degrading that could be!!!
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2006
@seun

Your analysis is very scary!!!
Married

Well, there is more to this story than i have told here, I don't want to reveal too much on other peoples personal lifes but they plan to get married next year. undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Badman888(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2006
I think they should stop seeing each other, is not about cash in a relationship it matters abit
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Rottweiler(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2006

She told me she has been going out with this cool investment banker for 7months now and she is quite "fancies the pants off him". on the down side, she said he always leaves her large amount of money(I'm talking large!!!) in hidden places in her apartment  after. She feels really embarrassed about this and told him to stop since she is financially independent herself.
-------------------------------------------

My views:
You didn't tell us if your friend's cool investment banker is married or not. But from your post, I suspect that he is. I assume that's why they only do it in her apartment and on his way out he drops something for the service rendered. Obviously he must have enjoyed each session. Abi? Na who go pay for wetin no sweet grin
Token of love?  This depends on what the definition of LOVE is in the guy's dictionary.
She feels really embarrassed: If she truly is, what did she do to the ones he's been dropping?

The guy is just a smart ass adulterer. He must have computed the cost of a good hotel room, the cost of drinks and food to be consumed and the THANK YOU FEE.  Since they do it in her house, why not give her the total sum he would have spent doing it in a hotel. After that, he drives home to the comfort of his wife and attribute his lateness to traffic or whatever. grin

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by larger20(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2006
desiree:

I was out drinking with a mate i haven't seen for a long time yesterday, we were just catching up on the latest events in our life's. She told me she has been going out with this cool investment banker for 7months now and she is quite "fancies the pants off him". on the down side, she said he always leaves her large amount of money(I'm talking large!!!) in hidden places in her apartment after shocked cool. She feels really embarrassed about this and told him to stop since she is financially independent herself.

What do you think
Is it normal practice?
Girls, what would you do, you being in her shoes??
Should she just accept it as a token of love and shut up lipsrsealed

haha story, I am afriad of women talking about their sex life with their friends, they will say the last drop of what they did with their husband. That is quiet not right cos am sure if the girl is reading this, desiree ,you will enter into big trouble with her. Somethings should not discussed.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Labelle(f): 1:10am On Apr 11, 2006
OH spare me the crass jiberring! How much had she spent outta the cool quid before realizing how queer cash stacking had become after sex? And to the lil fella above Em thats why we keep cheesy user ids!
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by kasaliyaro(m): 5:45am On Apr 11, 2006
As Jakumo said, Mr Banker is probarbly used to paying hookers after every act of sex. Rottweiler was asking if he is married or not. . . Being married or not is out of the question. Your friend needs someone who will treat her with dignity and respect not someone who treats her like a commercial sex worker. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Talking about token of love, he can buy her gifts,  but its got to be all the time and not just after every climax or in anticipation of great sex. angry angry angry

Desiree, if really she feels as embarrassed as you mentioned, let her insist he stops or she calls off the relationship.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by whitelexi(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2006
The man may just be ensurng that she has enough money so she never thinks about taking from another,  u know, like securing his territory grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by kajad(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2006
Women! You can never please them! sad cry
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Rhodalyn(f): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2006
dat is just not right!!!!!!! he aint buyin her or anytin right??
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by timmy(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2006
Well as far as im concerned, evry man pays for sex, directly or indirectly, you either pay her off (a prostitute) or you pay your her by buying stuffs, cab fares, lunch fee, cinema tickets, recharge cards and a whole lot more, we just cant avoid the bills, so the sister had better get used to it. Its a common way of life. A man must pay for sex

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Rhodalyn(f): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2006
timmy:

Well as far as im concerned, evry man pays for sex, directly or indirectly, you either pay her off (a prostitute) or you pay your her by buying stuffs, cab fares, lunch fee, cinema tickets, recharge cards and a whole lot more, we just can't avoid the bills, so the sister had better get used to it. Its a common way of life. A man must pay for sex

Say what!!!
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2006
exactly!!!
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by dafman(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2006
The guy is loaded and he's looking for ways to spend his money, From your story the girl would sleep with him anyway without the money so obviously he's not doing it to get laid, probably trying to appreciate her in his 'investment' way. This story is puzzling  , In other places this girl would be doing thanksgiving weekly in church to thank God for her breathrough

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2006
U're right daf wink
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2006
okay i will try and answer all issues raised in one single post.

The bloke is not married & has never been married(they plan to get married next year!!!)

My mate said she has always returned his money apart from the very first one( she kept it because she was "confused" LOL)

She has actually been to his house( i don't know if this makes any difference)

I left so many things out of this story(she would never have guessed i was talking about her tongue)

She has refused several offers for him to do anything out of the ordinary for her(I guess he is just feeling bad that he doesn't get to spoil her)

They are actually in love and serious about the whole relationship.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2006
@dafman

Got 3 words for you

Thank you-----Amen!!! kiss
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by dafman(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2006
You're welcome - kiss
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by desiree(f): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2006
Rhodalyn:

U're right daf wink

Rhodalyn gurl, great minds think alike wink wat do u think
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i thk U're damn right gal wink cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by timmy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2006
why would she want to marry the guy, as far as she's concerned, he values sex with her and pays her for it. (she must really be good) grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2006
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by Idekeson(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2006
Why don't she just tell him in unquevocal terms that she don't appreciate the idea of leaving her money and it should be stopped immediately? This is a value judgment.
Re: Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! by biodun1030(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2006
ahahahaha! hey Desire, think you can pick up from were she your friend stopped, that's if you need the cash and i believe the Bank Investor is as well ready to invest on you so far he pay for every sex,

Just kidding you babe,

try not to discuss such in forum cos you can make me not to allow any friend with my girl/wife,

BB1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? / Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? / Which Is Your Relationship Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.