Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56569 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Ghana the greatest country in West Africa in the modern era! Nigeria OUT!!!!!!!!! Don't start a GH Naija war on here because it is a battle you can't win!!!

Friendly warning!! wink
.. Roffcrim..did i just here u blab nigeria out?.. Nigerians are realy straining their eyes 2 c u cos u sure are darker dan this font.... Mtcheeew... U are on a nigerian forum cos u knw d best way 2 gain popularity in africa is thru naija!#fact# ask ur gullyhood artiste they wnt deny.. Abeg go CEDIland make better pple talk jare..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
Brainrex:
grin grin grin grin grin
You and that dumb Bakassi have Whores as your mothers!!! As your father I apologize!!! The sluts were just so easy!!! Now THIS is what I produced I am so ashamed!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
odizzy: Ghananians ghananians ghananians hw many tyms hv i called u guyz 3 3 3tyms, dnt allow dangote 2 buy ur country o, cos of he do, daz means 1 ghananian wil serve as a slave 2 abt 3 to 4 nigerian, so b warnd, i wnt say it again o

clearly you have the brain of a five day old baby to spew this trash! grin who is dangote? how come your country is so phucked up if indeed he's such a great entreprenuer. You think Ghana is like you rotten country that is in pocket of a few rich and powerful people. we are all know how obsessed moronic nigerians are about money. give a nigerian small money and they are willing to sell their mother grin grin grin is it a litte wonder a few people determine what happens in your miserable country? no wonder the pdp says it is destined to rule for 150 years. no wonder you are all slaves in your country! what a bunch of pathetic, phucked up ediots with a slave mentality grin

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by adamscuti(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
We all knw even d gaynains knw that there are below us...just a piece of small nation looking 4 attention. Is simply becos there aren't populer n they leave in our shadows..nigeria is always mention first in africa,then S.A,egypt,libya,tunisia, b4 u can even mention ghana..it's jst that there are in west africa with us..that's y there have the liver to even chat when we d elites are chating!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
oluchi jud: .. Roffcrim..did i just here u blab nigeria out?.. Nigerians are realy straining their eyes 2 c u cos u sure are darker dan this font.... Mtcheeew... U are on a nigerian forum cos u knw d best way 2 gain popularity in africa is thru naija!#fact# ask ur gullyhood artiste they wnt deny.. Abeg go CEDIland make better pple talk jare..
Another idiot with an inferiority complex!! You were born ugly!! You bleached you face, tried to change your race, NOW you are MORE ugly!!! grin Dumb Bakassi dog

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
Joey82:

saying lagos or ibadan is bigger than ghana is not necessarily by the land mass but by the size of the economy. Hw much is the entire ghanian economy worth in dollars?
83 billion dollars by purchasing power parity!! If you think Lagos is more you are not only ugly but dumb!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
adamscuti: We all knw even d gaynains knw that there are below us...just a piece of small nation looking 4 attention. Is simply becos there aren't populer n they leave in our shadows..nigeria is always mention first in africa,then S.A,egypt,libya,tunisia, b4 u can even mention ghana..it's jst that there are in west africa with us..that's y there have the liver to even chat when we d elites are chating!

another idiot losing it on NL. what has the size of a country got to do with anything?

and when the name of your trashy country is mentioned we all know it has to with crime, violence,corruption,kidnappings,ritual murders and all the surreal things that bring dishonour to Mother Africa. when was the last time you heard any good news from that cursed land of idiots? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by kenostika(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
gidson12:
i guess you where the fustrated few that couldn't make it here, and let me ask u, since u said that the jamb exams are usually 'runsed' how i'm i sure that your waec used in gaining admission there is not 'runsed' too?
Hypocrite,nothing works on merit in Naija,accept the fact.U need to change ur orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
flanrey: If Rick Ross, A multimillion dollar artist had this to say about Nigeria...Who the fck is Yvonne Nelson #SillyBitch

Ghanaians Go and look for bleachin solutin to ur silly charcoal skin
Another monkey with an inferiority complex how can you APES ever hope to lead Africa?? They would probably genocide the Nilotics due to their color grin A very sick people who don't have mirrors!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
Only Ghanaian RULE can save Africa!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
See yvonne wey dey do ashawo o. Wetin bring am come naija. Dat ugly bitch wey all d producers 4 naija don Bleep. Her toto no even sweet. Someone dat bleeps her father's mate 4 money just dey make noise. D whole of ghana entertainment industry no reach d'banj not 2 talk of 2face, don jazzy, psquare even aki and pawpaw. Imagine their representative in bigbrother africa keita wearing only one boxers and not even taking his bath. Mtcheew. Dirty smelling skunks. Dat yvonne am sure she wears only one pant. Na she come dey make noise. Please someone should tell her 2 go and take her bath and wash her one pant. Dirty smelling LovePeddler of a bitch always acting indecency. Bring it on ghanians am here 4 u. Assholes.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
Nigeria will always be what it was prior to colonialism... NOTHING... Such dumb apes will NEVER amount to much!!!! You are less that an ant!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ghanaian exceptionalism is the future NOT Nigerian Boko Barbarism!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
Being a Ghanaian is an honour so deal with it, freakin stupid fvck arses. grin

Nigeria smells like shi-t, they always try to look like shi-t. Nigerians know Ghanaians are superior they’ll just never admit it. Thank God I was born a Ghanaian. grin grin

The truth hurts huh, maggots ! LOL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by duni04(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: Ghanaian exceptionalism is the future NOT Nigerian Boko Barbarism!!!
If that's the point you've been trying to make since yesterday, we've heard! You can go and sleep now, you've not slept since yesterday. I'm sure your eyes are drowsy now. Your bed awaits you angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Gertynk: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
The problem with naigerians in forum is that they will come here and say all manner of ill words abt this country and when other countries do likewisse, they get upset. For every negetive word u speak against ur country will happen to u. There is power in spoken words. Enough is Enough
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Bastiger(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
Remove the log in your eyes before you see the speck in your brother's eyes....no matter how u hate naija in these trying times we will alwz be gr8,we will alwz cum out stronger.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
When you put 180 million donkeys together and call it The Fedral Republic of Nigeria, it does not change the fact that the country is made up of donkeys!!! Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by adamscuti(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
And now rick ross is in lagos..u knw 9ja is so populer..we are knw worldwide,i will post a pix of jay z and beyonce in 9ja recently..u can't see this artist in ghana because they are not up to their level..see roughcrim and petroloil am giveing facts and prove 2 show how 9ja is far ahead of ur wasteland but u idiots can't prove that u idiots are even in top ten in africa talkless of 3rd.9ja is no.1 and we rule africa n ecowas..ghana is jst a bunch of wasteland.inferiority complex will kill them..and now we produce 4,299 mw of electricity..ghana is still strugling in 3,000mw and b4 d end of dis year our power production will rise 2 9,000mw. So,dead gaynains leave us alone,we dnt want u pple,cos u idiot stinks,we dnt want 2 associates with bunch of dogs cos u idiots are inferior 2 us..we are group of elites n chat with elites 4rm important countries and not slaves.

And that's jay z and his wife beyonce..there jst came to visit d great nigeria once again..there dnt even knw whether ghana exists..there haven't even heard d name ghana b4.

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
duni04:
If that's the point you've been trying to make since yesterday, we've heard! You can go and sleep now, you've not slept since yesterday. I'm sure your eyes are drowsy now. Your bed awaits you angry
I slept!!!! Unlike you who has not slept due to Generator noises I've been sleeping!!!!!! By the way, your mother kept me warm!!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
adamscuti: And now rick ross is in lagos..u knw 9ja is so populer..we are knw worldwide,i will post a pix of jay z and beyonce in 9ja recently..u can't see this artist in ghana because they are not up to their level..see roughcrim and petroloil am giveing facts and prove 2 show how 9ja is far ahead of ur wasteland but u idiots can't prove that u idiots are even in top ten in africa talkless of 3rd.9ja is no.1 and we rule africa n ecowas..ghana is jst a bunch of wasteland.inferiority complex will kill them..and now we produce 4,299 mw of electricity..ghana is still strugling in 3,000mw and b4 d end of dis year our power production will rise 2 9,000mw. So,dead gaynains leave us alone,we dnt want u pple,cos u idiot stinks,we dnt want 2 associates with bunch of dogs cos u idiots are inferior 2 us..we are group of elites n chat with elites 4rm important countries and not slaves.

And that's jay z and his wife beyonce..there jst came to visit d great nigeria once again..there dnt even knw whether ghana exists..there haven't even heard d name ghana b4.
You are so dumb!!! So a country is equivalent to celebrities who come suck its wealth grin If your small Bakassi brain could use google or YouTube you would know those so called celebrities have performed in Ghana!! Nigeria does not rule Nigeria!! How the fuc---//k can you rule ECOWAS you dumb dog grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: Another monkey with an inferiority complex how can you APES ever hope to lead Africa?? They would probably genocide the Nilotics due to their color grin A very sick people who don't have mirrors!!!

U are jst a silly fool with a very shallow brain
I only showed u the opinion of Rick Ross and u r busy chanting to the tune of ur wretched local champion that cannot even afford 3-square meals

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by duni04(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: I slept!!!! Unlike you who has not slept due to Generator noises I've been sleeping!!!!!! By the way, your mother kept me warm!!!!
Lol..thank you very much. My mother was here all night upstairs sleeping so it definitely wasn't her keeping you company. I think you've made your point already, you had a very terrible upbringing and you're now trying to take it out on everybody. Go and rest please, nobody has your time
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
A country where criminals are worshipped,honoured and glorified, where stupidity is celebrated. grin

Being a fucking ediot is a valuable asset in this culture because you are rewarded significantly, huh? grin grin

Super disgusting pieces of shyte! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Emmy9ite(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigeria will always be what it was prior to colonialism... NOTHING... Such dumb apes will NEVER amount to much!!!! You are less that an ant!!!
who is this black a.ss nigga? You are an ape and a disgrace to humanity. You and your folks are the only proof to show that man evolved from apes. You are soo foo..lish that if your fo..olishness was to light up nigeria,we will never have a black out for 20 years..98% of your country are hiv positive,do your research well,am very sure ur late president died of it too. Fvcktards!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SPIDER90: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
I thought this a Nigerian forum,why do we have many ghanian guest. Oooooooh sorry, they want to associate with the elites. We are the Big Boy of Africa grin. Any ghanian can jump to the ocean
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by LilMarshal1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
I did 20 of yours they were not only easy but, smelled bad. I am still trying to scrub it off!!![/quote] correction dumbo, 20 Guys bleeped you and not the other way round. How pathetic can you be, just viewed your profile and everything bout you is racist
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Emmy9ite: who is this black a.ss nigga? You are an ape and a disgrace to humanity. You and your folks are the only proof to show that man evolved from apes. You are soo foo..lish that if your fo..olishness was to light up nigeria,we will never have a black out for 20 years..98% of your country are hiv positive,do your research well,am very sure ur late president died of it too. Fvcktards!!
Another inferiority complex filled dog who lacks a mirror!!!!! A simple google search would show Your facts are wrong!!! Nigeria has the highest HIV rate in west Africa.... Not really something to joke about though you dumb Bakassi!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Emmy9ite(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:
A country where criminals are worshipped,honoured and glorified, where stupidity is celebrated. grin

Being a fucking ediot is a valuable asset in this culture because you are rewarded significantly, huh? grin grin

Super disgusting pieces of shyte! grin grin grin
you can be used as a blueprint in producing a fo.ol!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
SPIDER90: I thought this a Nigerian forum,why do we have many ghanian guest. Oooooooh sorry, they want to associate with the elites. We are the Big Boy of Africa grin. Any ghanian can jump to the ocean
You are the boys and we are the MEN... Don't get it twisted!!! I view coming here similar to going to the zoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31)

Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos / Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.