Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56532 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by larryshow4(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
Honestly, our foolish thiefy politicians don give una mouth..... If not a crazy and small country like Ghana would not have mouth to talk to a country where your citizen sell puff-puff......

I'm sure u want to hear your history small abi?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Emmy9ite(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: Another inferiority complex filled dog who lacks a mirror!!!!! A simple google search would show Your facts are wrong!!! Nigeria has the highest HIV rate in west Africa.... Not really something to joke about though you dumb Bakassi!!!
oh i remember, he died of throat cancer grin grin. That is so dumb! F.o.ol go and check your hiv status,u just have a year left!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
Emmy9ite: oh i remember, he died of throat cancer grin grin. That is so dumb! F.o.ol go and check your hiv status,u just have a year left!
Then your mother the LovePeddler gave it to me!!!! DAMN!!! grin Listen, I have a confession to make... I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Toheeb31(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

I did 20 of yours they were not only easy but, smelled bad. I am still trying to scrub it off!!!

In your dreams grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
According to statistics one out of every twenty people in Nigeria have HIV... Very sad and not a joking matter!!! Bakassi's OUT!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
Toheeb31:

In your dreams grin
Your nasty sluts are the most unfaithful in the world according to recent stats!!! Look it up!!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
I told you naija's to not start this beef but you did not listen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Emmy9ite(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: Then your mother the LovePeddler gave it to me!!!! DAMN!!! grin Listen, I have a confession to make... I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!
was that to make me laugh? Very dry,I didnt even chuckle. Am sure you are a dropout,a pre nursery school drop out.Your foo.lish dad had been selling bread on the streets of lagos till we drove him away with his 'ghana must go'. What a foo.lish legacy he left behind!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: All Nigerian Fagbenle's in here don't mess with me!!

[img]http://4.bp..com/_OBwfEDC93kc/Snzp4b38bqI/AAAAAAAAAZs/Pkwxuom_-w4/s400/justice%2520emmanuel%2520fagbenle-s.jpg[/img]
Once again
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by londoner: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
The point is Yvonne saw something negative to laugh about and posted it on twitter (she has the right to), for other Ghanaians to join her and laugh, but when she is hanging out in V.I or in Abuja seeing all the good side, she has no time to take a pic and also upload.

That is the Gh trait that I don't like when it comes to Nigerians. They are NEVER balanced, o matter what they see.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
Emmy9ite: was that to make me laugh? Very dry,I didnt even chuckle. Am sure you are a dropout,a pre nursery school drop out.Your foo.lish dad had been selling bread on the streets of lagos till we drove him away with his 'ghana must go'. What a foo.lish legacy he left behind!
Your father cleaned my toilets until the Alien Compliance Order!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Rebsy(f): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
O ye ghanians;U laugh @ our misfortunes, urs is on its way! Ur men are so lazy, ugly n very dirty, same wit ur ladies! I've been to salons in ghana n see how ur ladies compare u to Naija men, isn't dat a big shame? Some even vow to stay unmarried than marrying u guys! A piece of advise to u all. Nigeria isn't perfect but we mind our biz! I have seen so many lapses in ur country yet didn't make it a big issue! I have seen terrible roads in ghana, experinced power outage on several occasions!leave NAIrAland n go form ur own freaking land! Go get a life n quit hating! Naija we rock n ghana sucks! A man who respects his mother or father wouldn't call another person's mother names except u all grew up on d street! For d last time go get a life n quit hating! A word is enough for d wise u bush animals!

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Toheeb31(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: Your nasty sluts are the most unfaithful in the world according to recent stats!!! Look it up!!

I know you just saying that to console yourself that your girls a better rotlmao... grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
Toheeb31:

I know you just saying that to console yourself that your girls a better rotlmao... grin
Look it up Fagbenle!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by londoner: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
maryjames9: See bashing for nairaland.Gosh.10 pages and counting.As a nigerian i want to lambast this cheep harlots.The idiot disgust me every time i see her dirty face.Her overhyped,shameless,uncultured,indecent,livestyle. Has any1 lambasted her on twitter yet? Anyways i dnt even know her until some1 pointed her pix to me.I guess she's embitered cos she couldnt match the records of Nigerian actress likes of genevieve,omotola and many others.The Black slut shld be ignored as she only desperately crave for relevance. As for Nigeria-Ghana bashing. Comon guys,we shldnt be drawn into verbal war all becos of a dark skinned untrained bitch claiming to be ghanian diva. Nigerians should get used to these attacks like USA gets everyday.However Nigerians should start making her leaders awake to their duties.Our problem here is corruption,that's why we are in this mess. When u equate the economic potential of Nigeria in terms of oil revenue and the suffering common man go through in terms of insecurity,joblesness,power supply,youth empowerment,educational standard,u wil be forced to unleash ur frustratn on Nigeria.Thats the truth.I love my country but we gota make our leaders accountable

Lol @ this hypocrite

Youre mad she dissed nigeria but you are promoting colorism?

Youre disgusting!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Toheeb31(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
Toheeb31:

Ghanians wif their fvcking cheap girls... Up 9ja babes cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
Get_Ova_Me: the problem of these black shIts is that they tend to see nigeria as a rival and not a brother, And we'll see where dat's gonna lead baby ghana to. IMAGINE YVONNE . . . When did she even start acting?

AM I ON NAIRALAND OR[size=13pt] STORMFRONT??![/size]
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Toheeb31(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: Look it up Fagbenle!!!

Cool down banku fool!!! grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

LMAO listen to this bitter trashy slowpoke. the truth hurts, maggot. did yo say ashewo? hope you are not one of those dog-fuvcking prostitute-s in Italy and other places. come to Ghana and see how nigerian ashewos are becoming such a nuisance. even the female nigerian students here are all p-rostitutes. thanks bitch

Loool! No little child, I'm not one of the ones from Italy. I hear ur ghana babes leave no room for competition there hence...As I keep saying, heat up ur insults my little one. They r way too old n cold here. Btw, u would knw abt female nigerian prostitutes wldnt u? LovePeddler lover! Hahahaha.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

What is so fucking wrong,Ms darky skinny? I guess in your twisted mind it is all right for those smelly,stinking,mindless,clueless goats you call compatriots to insult others but when those they attack respond then, 'this is soo wrong,huh?' You aint seen nothing yet

Are you high on dried cow shyt?

Lol I am not Nigerian. And I was laughing at his comment.
Besides I am not skinny. Dont call me that. Its an insult. tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by kama1210: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
Summary:
total Ghana= at most 4states in Nigeria.
total Mansions in Ghana =mansions in Aba alone.
Ghana yearly Budget= Money 9jas spend on 6month Calls.
Security: Ghana feels more secured because there's nothing to secure.
Ghanaian Wealth=< Emeka Ofor Wealth.
Factories/industries in Ghana= Industries in Aba alone.
Ghana Government=More organized than Nigeria.
Toilet In Ghana= more than 100families share 1public toilet.
Toilet in Nigeria=every compound has at least 1.
Bore hold: is like this Technology is not in Ghana.
MTN: Ghana is better in Network.

Pls post more, am reporting from Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
larryshow4: Honestly, our foolish thiefy politicians don give una mouth..... If not a crazy and small country like Ghana would not have mouth to talk to a country where your citizen sell puff-puff......

I'm sure u want to hear your history small abi?

pig-bleeped bastar-d, don't blame your 'foolish thiefy politicians'- ever heard the expression every society gets the leadership it deserves? and you think you can do better than the current crop of clueless, cassava-bread eating leaders you have? it in in the genes of a nigerian to be inherently corrupt, undisciplined, reckless and fvcked up. if you like change 100 leaders and you'll get the same the result. you can give what you don't have is a basic principle in law.

yes ooo I want to hear my history. but let me tell you something. In life people, nations can falter at some point. It is their ability to wake up, dust themselves up and march on with a greater sense of purpose that matters. if you are referring to Ghana's economic difficulties of the past then you are a hopelessly fvcked up because Ghanaians have long passed that stage. They are looking to the future with a lot of hope. can say that about your miserable,destined-for-the-dustbin country? when that piece of shit finally falls can you ediots find the strength and the ability to pick yourselves up the way Ghana did? if you ask me I'll say your miserable cursed country is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by vislabraye(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
"...humble Aliko Dangote, who can single-handedly bid and buy Ghana, and all her citizens and make them work in his Sugar and cement factories. Little wonder, Ghanian girls are the best LovePeddlers on the Streets of Accra and Lagos, because they know Nigerians, got the swag and money..."

If Ghana can have the wealth of Lagos state, they will go gaga. They hate Nigerians but can't stop doing without us. Our companies rule over them. They're drivers and cooks to Nigerians both in Nigeria and in their home yet they don't show respect. They're full of hatred.
Who would even know that Yvonne or Nadia Buari if not for our Nollywood?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by londoner: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: According to statistics one out of every twenty people in Nigeria have HIV... Very sad and not a joking matter!!! Bakassi's OUT!!!!!!

could you provide the link to the stats here pls?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Limaoscar: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
O ye ghanians;U laugh @ our misfortunes, urs is on its way! Ur men are so lazy, ugly n very dirty, same wit ur ladies! I've been to salons in ghana n see how ur ladies compare u to Naija men, isn't dat a big shame? Some even vow to stay unmarried than marrying u guys! A piece of advise to u all. Nigeria isn't perfect but we mind our biz! I have seen so many lapses in ur country yet didn't make it a big issue! I have seen terrible roads in ghana, experinced power outage on several occasions!leave NAIrAland n go form ur own freaking land! Go get a life n quit hating! Naija we rock n ghana sucks! A man who respects his mother or father wouldn't call another person's mother names except u all grew up on d street! For d last time go get a life n quit hating! A word is enough for d wise u bush animals!

Great piece of admonition for all the GHANAIANS bashing Nigeria on our Forum and to SYMPATHISERS of Rude Ghanians like Miss Darkskin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sambos994(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
Some Ghanaian answer the question!!!

sambos994:

I don't get it...if you hate Nigeria so much, why are you on a Nigerian forum? Maybe you should try Ghanaweb to express your hate. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sambos994(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
Limaoscar:

Great piece of admonition for all the GHANAIANS bashing Nigeria on our Forum and to SYMPATHISERS of Rude Ghanians like Miss Darkskin

Jamaican, she's jamaican.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
kama1210: Summary:

guessed as much,one of those animalistic igbos selling fake mobile phones and coconut on the streets of Ghana,huh? I wouldn't be surprised at all if most of these morons on NL live in Ghana because they would have run of electricity by now. grin Bunch of ingrates, but never mind we are cooking your soup. hope your 'nigeria must go' is ready,huh?

so what is Ghana's annual budget? how many nigerians have access to toilets, compared with Ghanaians? how many Ghanaians have access to education compared with your dumb countrymen, same for roads, security and electricity etc. ewu with the brain of a fish, hope your fragile brain can absorb all of that,huh?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sambos994(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
I love how all the Ghanaians are avoiding, just love it grin grin grin. If they answer the damn qeustion....it determines whether they should really be here or not.

sambos994:

I don't get it...if you hate Nigeria so much, why are you on a Nigerian forum? Maybe you should try Ghanaweb to express your hate. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
vislabraye: "...humble Aliko Dangote, who can single-handedly bid and buy Ghana, and all her citizens and make them work in his Sugar and cement factories. Little wonder, Ghanian girls are the best LovePeddlers on the Streets of Accra and Lagos, because they know Nigerians, got the swag and money..."

If Ghana can have the wealth of Lagos state, they will go gaga. They hate Nigerians but can't stop doing without us. Our companies rule over them. They're drivers and cooks to Nigerians both in Nigeria and in their home yet they don't show respect. They're full of hatred.
Who would even know that Yvonne or Nadia Buari if not for our Nollywood?

I can understand where you are coming fromm goat. as a nigerian you were born to believe money can buy any thing, and in fact with money you can get a nigerian to sell his mother grin. so you are assuming that people elsewhere have that same mentality,huh. It is the same mentality that gets nigerian voters to sell their votes for 500 naira! grin some even sell their babies/children for less than 5,000 naira! the next thing for nigerians to do is to sell their country. grin grin i wonder if anyone will be interested in that miserable piece of shyte. perhaps niger will buy it and turn into some cocoa plantation or something. grin grin grin

which companies are you talking about? for a generator-powered country which imports everything, including toothpicks,you seem very poorly informed, which is not a surprise at all, given the rather high level of ignorance and illiteracy

lagos wealth. which wealth. what economic activity goes on in nigeria these days apart from okada and kidnapping?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by 2rez: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
kama1210: Summary:

Didn't wanna lol @ 1st buh den, ended up ROFlMAO grin grin havin read diz comment. OMG!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31)

"2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi / Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.