Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56525 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Loool! No little child, I'm not one of the ones from Italy. I hear ur ghana babes leave no room for competition there hence...As I keep saying, heat up ur insults my little one. They r way too old n cold here. Btw, u would knw abt female nigerian prostitutes wldnt u? LovePeddler lover! Hahahaha.

Lol little child,huh? something tells me your wishy washy cun-t had delivered too many babies, something you dummies are good at,huh? why do you morons procreate like rabbits? grin you see the world community is worried that a nigerian woman produces an average of 8 children, all of whom end up as armed robbers, prostitutes or cultists. that is not a good legacy you see. but hei nigerians are not known for good legacies, are they?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by bittyend(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
This thread is still alive, huh?? shocked shocked grin

My chale brothers with their normal sized heads on their midget bodies did their thing, I can't lie - but enough of this Willie Lynch back and forth...

I declare cease fire, and if you guys refuse - I'll go back to my old self and destroy your NL careers.

Bittyend has never lost in a banter on NL - check the records, yo... grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Limaoscar:

Great piece of admonition for all the GHANAIANS bashing Nigeria on our Forum and to SYMPATHISERS of Rude Ghanians like Miss Darkskin

#errrrrm

i laugh at funny comments from all sides.

check yourself.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by naija4change(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
i love your report. I want to add.
ghana: borrows money from Nigeria without interest rates
ghana: Buys oil from us on credit upto 4 years before they can pay for one year.
ghana: are very poor and lazy especially their men, i dont like being compare with ghanians.
many Nigerians have not been to Ghana, but we say ghana is big as this, ghana has this, has that, i am sick and tired of all this mess called ghana.
ghana: reformed their currency hoping it will solve economic woes but mind you inflation is settling in.
BELIEVE ME gHANIANS OR NOT, AS ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES BEGINS TO SET IN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MEASURE HOW DISORGANISED gHANA IS. SMALL NUMBERS OF INDUSTRIES THAT IS NOW ENTERING gHANA, THERE ARE IRREGULAR POWER SUPPLY NOW. WHEN THEY HAVE THE AMOUNT OF INDUSTRIES IN NNEWI, THEY WOULD DIE. THAT IS WHY THE WESTERN WORLD MARVELS AT CHINA, CHINA HAS ABOUT 30% OF THE WORLD INDUSTRIES APART FROM POLLUTION, THE COUNTRY IS EVEN MORE COORDINATED THAN SOME WESTERN WORLD. I HEAR SQUALOR gHANA IS ALSO CLAMPING ON CHINESE CITIZENS IN gHANA. PLEASE GOOGLE SHANGHAI AND GHANIANS WILL MARVEL IN DISBELIEF BECAUSE U WILL ALL THINK THAT IT WAS PAINTED. IDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT COUNTRY.

kama1210: Summary:
total Ghana= at most 4states in Nigeria.
total Mansions in Ghana =mansions in Aba alone.
Ghana yearly Budget= Money 9jas spend on 6month Calls.
Security: Ghana feels more secured because there's nothing to secure.
Ghanaian Wealth=< Emeka Ofor Wealth.
Factories/industries in Ghana= Industries in Aba alone.
Ghana Government=More organized than Nigeria.
Toilet In Ghana= more than 100families share 1public toilet.
Toilet in Nigeria=every compound has at least 1.
Bore hold: is like this Technology is not in Ghana.
MTN: Ghana is better in Network.

Pls post more, am reporting from Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
I'm back, yo... Diss me and you won't get a reply and F the tribal/ethnic e-fights - I'M A BLACK MAN!!

How does one go from having that as a signature....
To posting the following....

bittyend: This thread is still alive, huh?? shocked shocked grin

My chale brothers with their normal sized heads on their midget bodies did their thing, I can't lie - but enough of this Willie Lynch back and forth...

I declare cease fire, and if you guys refuse - I'll go back to my old self and destroy your NL careers.

Bittyend has never lost in a banter on NL - check the records, yo... grin

?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Richardid: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
I begin to wonder how Ghanians who literally invaded nigeria in the 80s doing all manners of menial jobs like gardners,cooks,gatemen,cobblers,and host of other odd jobs and were pitied and accepted by nigerians can open their mouth to mock us. They were so hungry that they even eat rats and rubbish from the dustbin. Out of glutony Geisha vanished from the market because they baught all of them and send them home to their hungry parents. It was when their stay was now constituting nuisance to us that they werf ask to leave. Even at this time, i still mentain that ghanians are still at our beck and call.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by ay0201(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

guessed as much,one of those animalistic igbos selling fake mobile phones and coconut on the streets of Ghana,huh? I wouldn't be surprised at all if most of these morons on NL live in Ghana because they would have run of electricity by now. grin Bunch of ingrates, but never mind we are cooking your soup. hope your 'nigeria must go' is ready,huh?

so what is Ghana's annual budget? how many nigerians have access to toilets, compared with Ghanaians? how many Ghanaians have access to education compared with your dumb countrymen, same for roads, security and electricity etc. ewu with the brain of a fish, hope your fragile brain can absorb all of that,huh?

Make una see who dey talk o! remember say as a man, u no get absolute right to the children wey you born with ur sperm(culturaly speaking) cos na una women get the children. That shows the height of your uselessness as a ghanain man. na your head dat soup wey u dey cook go pour. shallow minded a.ss holes.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by ay0201(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: You can't even bark at boko or mend... Ghana will fockk you up
See charli dey talk o. If una face wetin dey happen for naija, una go don dey call for foreign aid. U think say na by banku? charlie, u no dey see road.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
LOL, how much did Ghana 'borrow' from Nigeria? and who signed the agreements? we all know borrowing money and stuff is not something done in a bedroom somewhere. so can you tell us precisely how much Ghana has borrowed from your miserable,dustbin-dwelling country? And can you tell us the terms of those borrowings?

let me educate you about the government-to-government agreement on oil sales brtween Ghana and nigeria and if you doubt what I am saying go to your own NNPC and verify.

Under the terms of the existing government-to-government contract, Ghana enjoys absolutely no concession from your accursed country apart from a 90-day credit facility, which means Ghana is required to pay for the oil it buys from nigeria at international rates within 90 days after the supply. now if Ghana indeed owes nigeria up to 4 years of oil sales and your impoverished country continues to supply oil does that sound like a reasonable thing to do? Ghana paid your miserable,poverty-wracked country more than $2 bilion each year for oil supplies. the good thing for Ghana at the moment is that it no longer depends on that arrangement for its oil supplies. now, anyone at all is free to import crude into Ghana freeing the govt from that responsibility. all the suppliers buy from the international spot market and import into Ghana.

the last time i checked, the US had reduced its purchase of nigerian oil. very soon you all will have to drink crude for breakfast because they will be no buyers for your crude. and with virtually every country in west country finding oil i wonder how your yo-yo, generator -powered, oil-dependent economy will fare! grin grin

for a country that imports virtually everything, including toothpicks I wonder what you mean by factories. the last time I checked your improvised 'factories' only produce fake products which costs even far more than the original products, abi? No wonder your traders are always in Ghana to buy original stuff. A nigerian trader just called me that it was a struggle before she got a seat on an ABC bus from Lagos to Accra yesterday, even when they provided 5 buses!go to the abd terminal in Accra every morning and see the load these traders carry back to your accursed country. Ghana this Ghana that and yet this is where every nigerian is heading to these days. is it a surprise more flights from nigeria land in Ghana than in any other country? but never mind, the days of 'nigeria must go' is drawing nigh!

Look at this ewu talking about inflation. what is the inflation rate in Ghana compared with your phucked up country?

naija4change: i love your report. I want to add.
ghana: borrows money from Nigeria without interest rates
ghana: Buys oil from us on credit upto 4 years before they can pay for one year.
ghana: are very poor and lazy especially their men, i dont like being compare with ghanians.
many Nigerians have not been to Ghana, but we say ghana is big as this, ghana has this, has that, i am sick and tired of all this mess called ghana.
ghana: reformed their currency hoping it will solve economic woes but mind you inflation is settling in.
BELIEVE ME gHANIANS OR NOT, AS ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES BEGINS TO SET IN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MEASURE HOW DISORGANISED gHANA IS. SMALL NUMBERS OF INDUSTRIES THAT IS NOW ENTERING gHANA, THERE ARE IRREGULAR POWER SUPPLY NOW. WHEN THEY HAVE THE AMOUNT OF INDUSTRIES IN NNEWI, THEY WOULD DIE. THAT IS WHY THE WESTERN WORLD MARVELS AT CHINA, CHINA HAS ABOUT 30% OF THE WORLD INDUSTRIES APART FROM POLLUTION, THE COUNTRY IS EVEN MORE COORDINATED THAN SOME WESTERN WORLD. I HEAR SQUALOR gHANA IS ALSO CLAMPING ON CHINESE CITIZENS IN gHANA. PLEASE GOOGLE SHANGHAI AND GHANIANS WILL MARVEL IN DISBELIEF BECAUSE U WILL ALL THINK THAT IT WAS PAINTED. IDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT COUNTRY.

kama1210: Summary:
total Ghana= at most 4states in Nigeria.
total Mansions in Ghana =mansions in Aba alone.
Ghana yearly Budget= Money 9jas spend on 6month Calls.
Security: Ghana feels more secured because there's nothing to secure.
Ghanaian Wealth=< Emeka Ofor Wealth.
Factories/industries in Ghana= Industries in Aba alone.
Ghana Government=More organized than Nigeria.
Toilet In Ghana= more than 100families share 1public toilet.
Toilet in Nigeria=every compound has at least 1.
Bore hold: is like this Technology is not in Ghana.
MTN: Ghana is better in Network.

Pls post more, am reporting from Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
Richardid: I begin to wonder how Ghanians who literally invaded nigeria in the 80s doing all manners of menial jobs like gardners,cooks,gatemen,cobblers,and host of other odd jobs and were pitied and accepted by nigerians can open their mouth to mock us. They were so hungry that they even eat rats and rubbish from the dustbin. Out of glutony Geisha vanished from the market because they baught all of them and send them home to their hungry parents. It was when their stay was now constituting nuisance to us that they werf ask to leave. Even at this time, i still mentain that ghanians are still at our beck and call.

LOL, we are in 2012, not 1980s. the great story from all this is the great Ghanaian spirit. yes, Ghana suffered great economic crisis in the 1980s and we all know the story. those who claim to be our 'friends' today were the ones who dehumanised our citizens living in their midst. the same foools who today are claiming ecowas protocol allows their citizens to live anywhere in west africa, as if ecowas did not exist then.

the fact that Ghana fell on hard times is nothing to be ashamed about, it is a normal occurrence in life. fortunately, the good people of Ghana accepted the challenge and today they have built for themselves a country they can be proud of. we are not there yet, but at least Ghana today is a country on the road to somewhere.

Today, nigeria is going in the opposite direction, on the road to disintegration.Today, we are not talking about whether your accursed country will survive ,but into how many parts it will eventually break up into and whether it will be peaceful or bloody.

I hope when all the dust is settled you can pick up the pieces like Ghana did and forge ahead to build better societies. But given your legendary penchant for waste, corruption and maladministration, I have my doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by naija4change(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
@ petrodolla

you know what just google CIA and wikipaedia economy search on Nigeria and compare them with ghana. Google the GDP of all states in ghana and then google that of Nnewi, Onitsha, Aba or Port Harcourt.

That will educate you more.

We are lunching a made-in-Nigeria Disaster and communication satellites by 2022.

If the whole ghana can invest about 500million dollars in space technology. I bet you black monkey- civil war would be the order of the day in ghana because no money to do other things.

Can YOU BELIEVE THAT LAGOS STATE BUDGET FOR A YEAR IS BIGGER THAT gHANA'S OWN.

ONE THING THAT AMUSE ME, INSIDE gHANA YOU WILL SEE FLAGS ON ROADS, INSIDE TOILET, PAYING 2FACE TO WEAR GHANA T-SHIRTS,
CHILDISH COUNTRY.
MAKE I HEAR WORD. JOOR.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by philips70(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

LOL, we are in 2012, not 1980s. the great story from all this is the great Ghanaian spirit. yes, Ghana suffered great economic crisis in the 1980s and we all know the story. those who claim to be our 'friends' today were the ones who dehumanised our citizens living in their midst. the same foools who today are claiming ecowas protocol allows their citizens to live anywhere in west africa, as if ecowas did not exist then.

the fact that Ghana fell on hard times is nothing to be ashamed about, it is a normal occurrence in life. fortunately, the good people of Ghana accepted the challenge and today they have built for themselves a country they can be proud of. we are not there yet, but at least Ghana today is a country on the road to somewhere.

Today, nigeria is going in the opposite direction, on the road to disintegration.Today, we are not talking about whether your accursed country will survive ,but into how many parts it will eventually break up into and whether it will be peaceful or bloody.

I hope when all the dust is settled you can pick up the pieces like Ghana did and forge ahead to build better societies. But given your legendary penchant for waste, corruption and maladministration, I have my doubt.

Petrocedi or what you call yourself keep deluding yourself in this your fantasy of a superior ghana. I have told you times without number that the poo in Nigeria is way ahead and better than the whatever you have in ghana. In all your lives you will keep chasing after Nigeria just to meet up. But do you know what? You will meet up like Zamfara state in Nigeria. You guys should keep trying and one day you will surely get here. I feel your pain though, kpele
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Faddygurl: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
onila:

shut up!
akata Nigerian who has not even smelt Naija before

I have realized its the dumbas;s Nigerians born abroad that insult Nigeria more than the Naija born and bred

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
Rebsy: O ye ghanians;U laugh @ our misfortunes, urs is on its way! Ur men are so lazy, ugly n very dirty, same wit ur ladies! I've been to salons in ghana n see how ur ladies compare u to Naija men, isn't dat a big shame? Some even vow to stay unmarried than marrying u guys! A piece of advise to u all. Nigeria isn't perfect but we mind our biz! I have seen so many lapses in ur country yet didn't make it a big issue! I have seen terrible roads in ghana, experinced power outage on several occasions!leave NAIrAland n go form ur own freaking land! Go get a life n quit hating! Naija we rock n ghana sucks! A man who respects his mother or father wouldn't call another person's mother names except u all grew up on d street! For d last time go get a life n quit hating! A word is enough for d wise u bush animals!
Classic

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Faddygurl: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
onila:
chai,nelson iz jux an ingrate

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
ay0201: Make una see who dey talk o! remember say as a man, u no get absolute right to the children wey you born with ur sperm(culturaly speaking) cos na una women get the children. That shows the height of your uselessness as a ghanain man. na your head dat soup wey u dey cook go pour. shallow minded a.ss holes.
Lol are u serious, so the children bear the surname of the woman.........jeez, hahahaha, useless men
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Mbuko91(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
bittyend: Nigeria is really a messed up country, I don't know anyone that has ever visited that country - and eulogize the country in a positive way..

There's definitely something wrong with that country 'morasuckers'.. *Michael Blackson's voice*

Nigeria is fvcked up!! cool
congenital idiocy at its best...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Mbuko91(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Right after I sack the 100 Nigerian's toilet men working for me...

wink wink wink
is that ur idea of jocularity? I bet thats the boring joke of the year in ghana
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by JJWest(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
Scarpon:
if i slap that ur dirty mouth ehh?
I wonder what d problem is with dis Ghanians.2 days ago,a ghanian polish ma shoes,I paid him n asked him 2 kip d change.If is heaven on earth,I wonder why so many ghanians are still play lottery(baba ijebu)in Nigeria.I watched a ghanian movie n accra was 1 of d locations used.And I said 2 myself.... accra is 1 hell of a slum.Now U wanna compare Nigeria 2 ghana.Inspite of our problem,we're still in our country n we're gonna c out our problems.But ghana?they all ran away cos they were afraid of fighting.ghana fools,Naija rules!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by deb(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
Who the hell is Yvonne?
She must be another product of ghanian mediocrity and their plague of infetiority complex.

The same mediocres who never made it to the final of any Olympics game and could still open their stinking gutter mouth to haul criticism at participating Nigerian athletes. I usually don't dignify them with response but thought I should help them see how iddiiiotic they have always been, maybe just maybe they could experience a "miracle" fking good for nothing aszholes
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Mbuko91(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
bittyend: Egypt has three world class airports in Cairo - Nigeria has one shitty medieval airport in Lagos, yet you dolts want to defend that country, huh?

Fix up!! undecided
dont mind these beautiful nigerians...they cant help being the pride of Africa...

Btw,was it not yesterday atta mills' apparition was spotted begging that he wasnt able to upgrade ghana's railway transport?

Clown of jericho
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by smoothcrim2090: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
JJ.West:
I wonder what d problem is with dis Ghanians.2 days ago,a ghanian polish ma shoes,I paid him n asked him 2 kip d change.If is heaven on earth,I wonder why so many ghanians are still play lottery(baba ijebu)in Nigeria.I watched a ghanian movie n accra was 1 of d locations used.And I said 2 myself.... accra is 1 hell of a slum.Now U wanna compare Nigeria 2 ghana.Inspite of our problem,we're still in our country n we're gonna c out our problems.But ghana?they all ran away cos they were afraid of fighting.ghana fools,Naija rules!

A Nigerian is polishing my shoes as I type...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Mbuko91(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
bittyend:

Who told you I don't have a house/mansion in Nigeria? cheesy

Smart niggahs move in silence! lipsrsealed

I've never washed plates for a day in my life, my sisters do that... undecided

Yo, I'm richer than the king of zamuda - I ain't even worked in 4years, but still rich as fvck - and I've been living alone and paying bills since I was 17!! grin

Certificates are just chilling in the safe, and I'm acquiring more..

Rich, young, and smart - and I'm getting money! cool
did u mean to say uv been suffering since seventeen? Its well...tins wil get beta
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by smoothcrim2090: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mbuko91: dont mind these beautiful nigerians...they cant help being the pride of Africa...

Btw,was it not yesterday atta mills' apparition was spotted begging that he wasnt able to upgrade ghana's railway transport?

Clown of jericho

Naija is the clown of clowns!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
i have this ghanian who has been making puf-puf for the past 20 years somewhere around my area, i asked why he was still in nigeria when their economy was blossoming? He said massa (master) nigeria is good for business and enjoyment, not ghana, ghanians are too slow. i dey enjoy the gut puf-puf anyway. Why are nairalanders giving these naija haters attention. I neva knew there were bloody foreigners infiltrating our nairaland. Anyway, i believe its just outta love 4 anything nigeria, the more they love us, the more to pretend to hate us. Ghanians, abeg keep loving tongue grin wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by smoothcrim2090: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
samfibby: i have this ghanian who has been making puf-puf for the past 20 years somewhere around my area, i asked why he was still in nigeria when their economy was blossoming? He said massa (master) nigeria is good for business and enjoyment, not ghana, ghanians are too slow. i dey enjoy the gut puf-puf anyway. Why are nairalanders giving these naija haters attention. I neva knew there were bloody foreigners infiltrating our nairaland. Anyway, i believe its just outta love 4 anything nigeria, the more they love us, the more to pretend to hate us. Ghanians, abeg keep loving tongue grin wink

I know a Naija who survived the Alien Compliance Order and has been cleaning toilets in Ghana since 1970! I told him to go back home to the BOko Areas of Naija and he started crying... I then felt bad and had to apologize!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
@smoothcrim2090. Why are ghanians too slow and un-necessarily rigid? You spend ur entire weekend on nairaland, i am sure you are loving it. Love more hate less. Nigerians are coming 4 ur tiny economy. Run moda......oouch grin. Bleeping blackstars shocked

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Richardid: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
So, traditionally a Ghanian man is impotent as regard child patrimony. Is their women that does. Oh! What a pity. No wonder they are so lazy and uncivilized cos the women runs thier life.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
Are the Nigerians still in here calling The Ghanaians Black and Ugly?...

See that's what happens when you have a nation full of black people who think they are Arabs and worship the Koran

Muthafoukahs are delusional.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by astroboy94(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
If u hate naija. Go hug transformer. Up naija.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by samfibby(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
@~Royal~ i can see u are enjoying nairaland, its been fun abi, we nigerians are friendly people, keep loving us and pretend u hate us. All ur posts are directed at hating nigerians and all what not. Just scream "I LOVE NIGERIANS, BUT I PRETEND NOT TO" cheesy. We are nigerians, the loveliest black nation u can come across. Keep loving please.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
samfibby: @~Royal~ i can see u are enjoying nairaland, its been fun abi, we nigerians are friendly people, keep loving us and pretend u hate us. All ur posts are directed at hating nigerians and all what not. Just scream "I LOVE NIGERIANS, BUT I PRETEND NOT TO" cheesy. We are nigerians, the loveliest black nation u can come across. Keep loving please.

If i wanted to go to a Black African Nation i would Visit Ghana

If i wanted to go to a Muslim Arabic Nation filled with confused Negros who worship the Laws and Religion of Arabs...Then i would chose Nigeria.

[size=16pt]~~~{{{{{{ tongue }}}}}}~~~[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31)

Agbani Darego Still Showing Bikini Body In China (Photos) / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.