Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? (11580 Views)

My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Pastor E.A. Adeboye And Mummy Sitting On A Bench.throw Back Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by honeric01(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwwwh... ever so gentle.

My Daddy! So is it wrong to fancy ur pastor? If d holy spirit tells me to open to some guy I fancy in church, does dat mean am blaspheming?

Fine girl, abeg be careful with the holy spirit, i offer myself to be joked with so as to save you from the dangers of joking with the holy spirit..
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by Ezebinaugwu(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
All I knw is dat I am a christian and I believe in God and I trie hard to do that which is good in his sight
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
ajaxtea: Am in ushering, drama, organising, welfare. @ Adventist Student Fellowship, LAUTECH Ogbomosho.
Bruda! U resemble treasurer for cult o! No offence#
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
honeric01:

Fine girl, abeg be careful with the holy spirit, i offer myself to be joked with so as to save you from the dangers of joking with the holy spirit..
Hmmmm.....
Am careful and learning.
But! Am waiting on OmoT to come answer my questions.
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by honeric01(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm.....
Am careful and learning.
But! Am waiting on OmoT to come answer my questions.

See as fear catch you now now lol... you must be shaking inside your beans-bag-looking-skirt HEHEHE
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by Reuben2012(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Church Worker or Bench Warmer

Both can never get you to HEAVEN.
who are u to judge.leave the judgement for God.no insult pls
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
honeric01:

See as fear catch you now now lol... you must be shaking inside your beans-bag-looking-skirt HEHEHE
Shaking? Na boss!
Na d section wey I come na! I don survey d compound wella. I no wen to react..
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by honeric01(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
Reuben2012: who are u to judge.leave the judgement for God.no insult pls

Irony
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
U are doing d exact same tin ya no? So in order words, u basically chatting bullocks.
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
But on a serious note, why do people put much emphasis in your participation in church?? Some people are church workers on sundays and sinners on the weekdays, what makes them any different than regular sinners.?
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by honeric01(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shaking? Na boss!
Na d section wey I come na! I don survey d compound wella. I no wen to react..

Hehehe, you better be.. it's all good sha..
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by Skii(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
Badosky on a serious note, that thing with the Holy Spirit is not funny...honestly...take heed
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
Skii: Badosky on a serious note, that thing with the Holy Spirit is not funny...honestly...take heed
Noted#
Cheers...
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by sweetcocoa(f): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
Any day i go to church, i pray,sing,dance,give offering and listen to the word,on ordinary days i try to be the best i can be so i'm a worker in the department of being a good christian.
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by slimyem: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
i used to be in the ............ group...
But then......
Now,m just.....cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by honeric01(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Any day i go to church, i pray,sing,dance,give offering and listen to the word,on ordinary days i try to be the best i can be so i'm a worker in the department of being a good christian.

Film trick lol
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by honeric01(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
slimyem: i used to be in the ............ group...
But then......
Now,m just.....cheesycheesycheesy

Mirror
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by abysirius(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
[quote authorAbysirius=Idowuogbo]
Bruda! U resemble treasurer for cult o! No offence#[/quote]U aren't serious kobo! Why come b sey na treasurer d guy resemble and not ...? I used to b Ladokite. Cultism no too dey lautech like dat oo...Bros kudos jare!
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by sweetcocoa(f): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
honeric01:

Film trick lol
Na true talk things my guy.cheesy
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by kariolality: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
My dad a pastor and my mum is a prophetess..i do a lot in church,drummer and a singer..soon i will be a Sunday School teacher.
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by sisteruju: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
Being a church worker or a bench warmer i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ τ̲̅ђe church is not τ̲̅ђe issue,τ̲̅ђe issue is,can GOD count on you as HIS child.
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by honeric01(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Na true talk things my guy.cheesy

Who am i not to believe you?
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2012

Do you have problem reading words or I need to speak pidgin english b4 u you can understand simple sentence?
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by digospel2: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: Well... I was in d ushering department, but! I got fired for toasting my pastor.

Na Jezebel spirit dey inside you, no waste time go for deliverance at mountain of fire
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
digospel2:

Na Jezebel spirit dey inside you, no waste time go for deliverance at mountain of fire
If I descend on u 2nite hen! Mstewwww!!!!
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
i want to say that this whole idea of being a church worker is good but i have seen that such people tend to think and act as if they are better than those that do not seem to do anything. they secretly despise and condemn them, they act as if they are the holy ones in church. anyway, i'm in the Choir and mind you, i'm there because i LOOOOOOOVE singing and i dont kid myself that it will take me to heaven because the best singers we have there are usually the worst fornicators during weekdays.i know what i'm talking about. let me just round up by saying that if not that i love singing so much believe me i would not step foot into any church. 99% of us all are just a bunch of hypocrites.church workers we are truly.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
honeric01:

Who am i not to believe you?
I been wan fear say you dey doubt me but i calm now cheesy
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by ITbomb(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
I walk to church
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by ektbear: 3:06am On Aug 20, 2012
noblechief: No b only prayer warrior even ninjas .

lol @ prayer ninja
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by SisiKill1: 3:33am On Aug 20, 2012
Used to be a church worker until they started encroaching on my Aluwala time. undecided
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by honeric01(m): 5:55am On Aug 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: I been wan fear say you dey doubt me but i calm now cheesy

hehe
Re: Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? by manmade(m): 6:00am On Aug 20, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Church Worker or Bench Warmer

Both can never get you to HEAVEN.
true word!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law / Dominion: RCCG 66th Annual Convention, August 6-12th, 2018 / 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.