Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon (20440 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Bayelsa Will Become APC State Soon -oyegun / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by kellystech(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2012
Les: learn your pidgin first b4 goin to learn your manners!
I've seen u na, u came out with 1st class in pidgin language. Anumanu like
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2012
BlackBaron: Oil is a 'curse' or least in Nigerian context - Congrats on the discovery though, but as long as your community doesn't begin to look like this many years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4l6ArtUlrk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

^^^Olorun maje!
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by uchetrend: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
In d next 10 years d south East wl b a heaven in Africa nd d North wl look lik dere brothers in Sudan, Somalia,Niger,Chad to mention a few........all dere stolen billions tru Military Government wil b blown by d wind. Useless bokoharams mitschew
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by ebere1712: 2:29am On Aug 21, 2012
If the oil would help us develop, then God help us. However you can understand why folks are cynical undecided
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by achi4u(m): 5:11am On Aug 21, 2012
kama1210: Remaining Ebonyi state now. I believe there's lots of crude Oil in Afikpo North but wit a mundane as Governor discoveries will not take place. All south east has oil now except Ebonyi.
guy your not current!,oil was discovered in Afikpo ,Edda and Akeze all in Ebonyi even before Anambra and now Enugu is discovered.
All state in SE will soon join other oil producing states in nigeria.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by EzeUche(m): 5:26am On Aug 21, 2012
I wish the oil in the South-East will not be exploited until we get out of Nigeria first.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by achi4u(m): 5:38am On Aug 21, 2012
EzeUche: I wish the oil in the South-East will not be exploited until we get out of Nigeria first.
hmmmm!It is better we start now,do we knows when dis stranglers are going to free us?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by kama1210: 5:42am On Aug 21, 2012
achi4u: guy your not current!,oil was discovered in Afikpo ,Edda and Akeze all in Ebonyi even before Anambra and now Enugu is discovered.
All state in SE will soon join other oil producing states in nigeria.

Boy stop bashing so soon.
I still beleive that oil in Ebonyi is larger than any other within SE states, but what is the government doing? Ebonyi has many minerals not only oil but it lack development. It's long time oil was Discovered in my town and almost any part of Afikpo has oil and many other minerals there and other part of the state, but the visionless leaders are busy sharing money. Ebonyi wake up oooooo.....

1 Like

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by achi4u(m): 5:57am On Aug 21, 2012
kama1210:

Boy stop bashing so soon.
I still beleive that oil in Ebonyi is larger than any other within SE states, but what is the government doing? Ebonyi has many minerals not only oil but it lack development. It's long time oil was Discovered in my town and almost any part of Afikpo has oil and many other minerals there and other part of the state, but the visionless leaders are busy sharing money. Ebonyi wake up oooooo.....
And who am I bashing hereWere you not the same person that said 'all SE now have oil except Ebonyi',though you mentioned Afikpo.
Yes,we don't governor as am typing this but one day a man with vission and human heart will be on that seat and Ebonyi children will sing again.
I hate his deputy with passion,he's even worst than Elechi.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by kama1210: 6:13am On Aug 21, 2012
achi4u: And who am I bashing hereWere you not the same person that said 'all SE now have oil except Ebonyi',though you mentioned Afikpo.
Yes,we don't governor as am typing this but one day a man with vission and human heart will be on that seat and Ebonyi children will sing again.
I hate his deputy with passion,he's even worst than Elechi.

Now you are talking. Am not a politician. I once spoke with someone close to Elechi to name one standard project the man can boast of each local council, he only told me that such project is still in skeleton....how many years in skeleton? I spoke with a friend who is a top politician in Imo state, he told me that Ebonyi has money but no visionary government, is governed by group of OGBONI cabal.
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by achi4u(m): 6:38am On Aug 21, 2012
kama1210:

Now you are talking. Am not a politician. I once spoke with someone close to Elechi to name one standard project the man can boast of each local council, he only told me that such project is still in skeleton....how many years in skeleton? I spoke with a friend who is a top politician in Imo state, he told me that Ebonyi has money but no visionary government, is governed by group of OGBONI cabal.
My bros alot of mineral resources are here waisting and laying fallow yet no one to cratch even the surfacegrin,give us a vissionary leader and Ebonyi will be catapoted to where it belong.
When Anambra ppl says that peter Obi is not working to the speed they want...I just laugh;Dand wish we could exchange him with our grand-dady so they will expirence speedness.
Ebonyi has potentials to became what its want to be in any giving time but we need a change of govt.

Kudos to all Easterners...
ka anyi buru onye nche nwanne anyi.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by Afam4eva(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
Pls Umu-Igbo, let's be happy of the acheivement of every part of Ala-Igbo. At the end of the day, it's all Igbos and Nigerians that will benefit from any natural resource that's discovered in Igboland. pay no attention to Chino whose sole aim is to cause division in Igboland. I see every part of Igboland as equal. They all have their strenghts and weaknesses, so it's imperative that we don't show envy for any part of our land. If tomorrow, Ebonyi becomes the pride of Igboland, i will be the first person to pack my bag and go and live there. If it's Anioma, i'll do same. Let's be supportive of one another.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by francis4real(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
South-south & south-east are going somewhere just watch. u jealous mongrel. grin
Re: Enugu Will Become An Oil-producing State Soon by esummer: 12:29am On Aug 24, 2012
Some people are just being unnecessarily ethnocentric on this topic, and I'm sure that wasn't the author's intent. This forum is not an avenue for people to expose their ignorance and complexes, but to appreciate our unified diversity; hence nairaland not Iboland or southwestland or any dam**dland. Every State has it's own way of contributing to our national growth so what's the point of the verbal brutality. I love the cows and fresh fruits and vegetables from the North, and there is no sweeter yam than that from Benue: I love the Benin palm oil just like the cassava and rice from the East. No better cocoa than that from the Southwest nor can the Chinese cuisine beat the Efik/Ibibio Afang Soup...(you can as well think of and add your own input)... Wherever and however, our nationality is still Nigeria. Besides, the oil revenue generated is used for national ends and doesn't guarantee free fuel in the State indigenes' vehicles.
Please, toddlers on this forum should grow up; and FAST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee / Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison / Hushpuppi: Dino Melaye Trolls People Linking Him To Fraudster (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.