Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

How To Detect Playgirls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Detect Playgirls (7242 Views)

How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Detect Playgirls by Dondav(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
Firstly, I'll start with their practices.

Playgirls Practice;

practice mystery. Mystery confuses men and
protects playgirls from possible retaliation
from their victims. This also protects playgirls
from feeling betrayed when they give too
much information. This also severs any
attempts of establishing a connection with a
playgirl and thus preventing them again from
falling in - love and getting too close and
serious.

practice unfaithfulness. Playgirls practice
unfaithfulness to avoid having their attention
focus on a guy. This strategy detracts them
from falling in - love and help prevent them
from getting too serious with a guy. This is
part of having a massive seductive web.

practice manipulation, persuasion and other
pseudo-hypnotic tactics. (This needs to be
explain in another article because these
tactics are too broad and advanced to be
explain further in one article.) These tactics
are undetectable to ordinary men and
increases their chances of luring men.

practice deceit and trickery. A good girl will
usually give you some basic information about
herself; a playgirl dodges and beats around
the bush. Don't disclose anything like personal
finance and keep away from the girls who
question your salary. A good girl isn't
interested in your money or looking for gifts; a
good girl looks for genuine affection and
companionship. Any girl who makes it obvious
or points out how she wants this or that is
most likely a playgirl.
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by Dondav(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
Pay attention to her and see if she gives you mixed signals. This is the most basic playgirl strategy to confuse a guy and make him want for more. Mixed signals are highly effective in entrapping a guy because a mixed signal can be very misleading.

Check for a huge social status. Playgirls also have massive social "affairs" networks. This refers to the nice guys they've been using to get all the male attention and affection they crave, but aren't getting from their boyfriends.

Do not fall for their "product placement". Playgirls believe that they are first and foremost the product and thus in order sell themselves to guys they got to advertise themselves as being one of a kind or as a creature unlike any other.

Check for behavioral projection. If she is a playgirl herself then she will project her own behavior unto you and will quickly accuse you of being a playboy/player or she will accuse you of using tactics or tricks.

Do not fall for her sexual tricks. Playgirls offer false sexuality. Remember the three basic components of making a person fall in love; logical attraction, emotional attraction and sexual attraction. Aside from the logical attraction and emotional attraction, sexual attraction is the first step to making a guy fall in love with you and a lot of playgirls are intelligent or at least intelligent enough to understand that sexual attraction plays a very important component in making a guy fall in love with you. That's why playgirls will give a guy a least one very good kiss on the first date or at other dates. Playgirls
want guys to be wanting for more so they will try to continually lure you by offering little by little of what you want to keep you hanging long enough to get you to marriage.

Be aware that playgirls know what they want. The playgirl acts as if she wants something and wants it really bad, but has no idea what it is; It is only an act.

Be cautious of non-verbal signs. Playgirls are very good at sending non- verbals signs of interest to mislead men and a lot of them are pretentious and very misleading so be careful.
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by Amya(f): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
Where do you guys come up with all these?
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
Op is so correct. I recently met one and we had a very intense conversation about almost everything then i trusted her and opened up a bit on my personal business . To my surprside she stopped picking my calls and never returned them.
I got confused and wondered why she held my händs when we initially met. Now i`m convinced i`m about to be played.
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by klaus3011(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
#yawnsssss!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by slimyem: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
ok
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by MariaGoretti: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
Wonders are many on earth, and the greatest is (WO)MAN......U WILL NEVER FULLY UNDASTAND WOMEN, NO MATA HOW U TRY.

1 Like

Re: How To Detect Playgirls by cindyrella(f): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ok, NEXT!!!
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by davidcobi: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
cindyrella: Ok, NEXT!!!
undecided
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by geogeous(f): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
Worry less about playgirls! Worry much about playboys! They are everywhere...
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by UncleJJ(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ha ha, dats why dem say only fools fall in love. Strong relationships r built on logic.
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
SMH..use ur head not your anal vent undecided

Re: How To Detect Playgirls by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
undecided chapter 1 is this big

Re: How To Detect Playgirls by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
undecided even the great Einstein never understood girls talk more of little don

Re: How To Detect Playgirls by davidcobi: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mr Hornipipe :
undecided even the great Einstein never understood girls talk more of little don
You're f*cken r*tarded! The topic says "Playgirls"
Not women generally!!

Why have you been talking to yourself!!
Do yourself a favour and get over yourself!
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
davidcobi:
You're f*cken r*tarded! The topic says "Playgirls"
Not women generally!!

Why have you been talking to yourself!!
Do yourself a favour and get over yourself!
you are a FOOL! A big nosed FOOL...so playgirls are men right? U need to pay ur English teacher a surprise visit for a refund! So play girls have a tag on there forehead which reads 'i am a playgirl' FOOL u can't understand women FOOl. Everygirl has got a lover, the fact that girls have been using ur cob webbed brain doesn't mean they are players it simply means they find u not attractive and daft with such mighty nose u got hanging on your face stop parading ur scary face all over the internet «EVEN PLAYGIRLS FALL IN LOVE'
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by davidcobi: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mr Hornipipe :
you are a FOOL! A big nosed FOOL...so playgirls are men right? U need to pay ur English teacher a surprise visit for a refund! So play girls have a tag on there forehead which reads 'i am a playgirl' FOOL u can't understand women FOOl. Everygirl has got a lover, the fact that girls have been using ur cob webbed brain doesn't mean they are players it simply means they find u not attractive and daft with such mighty nose u got hanging on your face stop parading ur scary face all over the internet «EVEN PLAYGIRLS FALL IN LOVE'
undecided Good night! R*tard!! Examine your brain before posting trash next time.. wink

For the record; You're a Piece of Crap and a f*cken A$$hole.. Quit hating a Nigga, you stupid A$$.

1 Like

Re: How To Detect Playgirls by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
davidcobi:
undecided Good night! R*tard!! Examine your brain before posting trash next time.. wink

For the record; You're a Piece of Crap and a f*cken A$$hole.. Quit hating a Nigga, you stupid A$$.
hating on a nigga. Who can't afford to feed himself ?...hilarious! #mr big nose ...fresh air Nigeria.. Daft broke as$ nigga stop complaining about women and get a life ASAP... And don't u think ure a psychopath? Starting a thread. With one account and defending the thread with another account..SMH
Re: How To Detect Playgirls by davidcobi: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
I wish I could satisfy your in$anity by returning your cussing!! But I'm never that childish!

Once again!! Feel free to drool over my big Nose. ,)

Re: How To Detect Playgirls by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2012
»not funny« #yawns

(1) (Reply)

Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into / Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) / Don't Know How To Leave/forget This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.