Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2483274 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stanbic oooo na wetin na!!!?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
I think something is wrong somewhere. Can someone living in PH that hasn't been paid, make a move to his/her bank to ask questions? Cos at this stage we really need to know what's going on.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tgodaddey: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Unity unity unity unity.how many time i call u.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amaprince: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stanbic up till dis 2.30pm no alert I no understand again oh. Today is my last day of waiting
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
amaprince: Stanbic up till dis 2.30pm no alert I no understand again oh. Today is my last day of waiting
Unbelievable. Why this ugly scenario. Pls take a large heart.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Cruize306: Just yesterday, bio777 was asking me to grow up, right now he's in a heated childish quarrel with his kindergarten mate mathematica #FunnyHowAdultsAct
.....hahahahahahah.....I know you want to be part of the bickering,but sorry,only kindergarten adults are allowed here....not toddlers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Today has passed again without my salary being credited. It'l take a miracle if we'l be paid before september payment is due. This is a great lesson. I leave all in God's hand.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Does it mean dt those using Unity and Stanbic Banks their names have been deleted from Rivers State payroll? Am just asking oo!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
I was told Access bank has also not paid every body. An old teacher in Ahoada West L.G.A. Using Access hasn't been paid.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
I was told by my account officer in Stambic ibtc that the ministry of finance have not credited our accounts. I asked him y? he said he do'nt know but we should go to secretariate point block (ie the pay room) and tell them. that the payment is online from them direct to our account.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2014
This is not good. Unity$stambic

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okevino: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Is payment of arears realy true
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Schools in Rivers State are to resume on the 6th of October. AIT news.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fiafiad: Yea, it is confirmd.
Pls @ Fiafiad, your advice will be appreciated.
My collegues in the same L.G.A received fcmb alert for two mounths but i was paid for one mounth (fcmb) pls wjst shouldi do ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2014
ChiXtian:
My collegues in the same L.G.A received fcmb alert for two mounths but i was paid for one mounth (fcmb) pls wjst shouldi do ?

The info i got From a source is dat d arrears is bin paid according to wen we started rciving our salaries. i.e doz who did dia biometric b4 15th feb. Are d pple de paid 1st, it wil b folowd by all d remainning Febs if any n does who did diaz by march n so on. So if ur friends were paid 2months n u know u had no initial problems n de paid u one month, proceed to ur Board @ UBE or bter stil go to ministry of Finance computer room(ICT), complain to dem n d hav bter answers to ur questions dat u may ask. Abeg unity n zenith bank shuld try n pay us oooo @KELGA...dis one na 21 days of d month ooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
ChiXtian:
The reasonā€˜s may be that, you did your biometric exercise after the 15th of febuary.
Any person that did his/her biometrics exercise after the 15th of febuary will be paid two months at the end of september.
But if you did your biometrics exercise before the 15th of feb and you start receiving salary at the end of febuary but was not payed the two months, please quickly report to the Ministry of finance or Schools board.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:32am On Sep 22, 2014
May God touch d heart of Rivers State Government to pay us that are banking with UNITY BANK and STANBIC BANK dis wk in Jesus name. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2014
This is serious. It break my heart that some of my colleagues are yet to recieve their august salary. I feel your pain and pray that God will touch RSG to pay you this week in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2014
4 months plus 4 months was the amount of areas the state govt is owing us coupled with the denied 2months which is 10 months. Its obvious that some of our colleagues that started receiving their salaries by February are being owed for 4 months which is the agreed one by the RSG. But my plea is that the RSG should pay us our areas. More paethetic one is the delay of some of our colleagues their August salary. I pray that the Lord will touch their heart and come to our rescue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amaprince: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Pls can som1 Go to d finance office to find out why unity n stanbic bak are yet to be credited. They might nt b aware kelga are yet to be paid.myself I'm nt in town.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Our salaries (stanbic/unity) will be coming later than expected, next week is even a doubt.
The state is broke and we shouldn't expect the govt to kill themselves
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Cruize306: Our salaries (stanbic/unity) will be coming later than expected, next week is even a doubt.
pls mr. Cruez, is dis info from d right source? i asked because if yes atleast we wil knw dt d Govt is aware dt we hv nt been paid yet. Hence, relax our mind.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Onlyhandsome:

The info i got From a source is dat d arrears is bin paid according to wen we started rciving our salaries. i.e doz who did dia biometric b4 15th feb. Are d pple de paid 1st, it wil b folowd by all d remainning Febs if any n does who did diaz by march n so on. So if ur friends were paid 2months n u know u had no initial problems n de paid u one month, proceed to ur Board @ UBE or bter stil go to ministry of Finance computer room(ICT), complain to dem n d hav bter answers to ur questions dat u may ask. Abeg unity n zenith bank shuld try n pay us oooo @KELGA...dis one na 21 days of d month ooooo

Thanks for your advice.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Cruize306: Our salaries (stanbic/unity) will be coming later than expected, next week is even a doubt.
. This is really bad if it's true. Why should some banks be credited while some not? It's not fair at all. I really feel for our colleagues in these two banks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
frachy: . This is really bad if it's true. Why should some banks be credited while some not? It's not fair at all. I really feel for our colleagues in these two banks.
The LORD will see them through.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Trust in the Lord God almighty and you'l be well fed and prosperous with or without salaries. If you've not given your life to Jesus, pray this prayer below: Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I confess I'm a sinner, I believe you died for my sins and God raised you from the dead. Please forgive me my sins and cleanse my with your blood. Henceforth I want to live for you, doing your will alone. write my name in the book of life and give me the power to be a son of God. This I pray in Jesus name. Amen. Congratulations if you've just genuinely prayed this prayer. Identify with a bible believing church where you will be nurtured in the Lord. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Godsfree: One month.

FCMB tai LGA credit alert 2 months salary while my colleagues are paid one month , what's really happening in this state?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jesus be praised!Alert received..."STANBIC" 2 months....(winks)

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
bio777: Jesus be praised!Alert received..."STANBIC" 2 months....(winks)
i got a message from someone nw, he got one and mine is one too. Hw come urs is two
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Advertico: i got a message from someone nw, he got one and mine is one too. Hw come urs is two
ASALGA+ UBE=2 MONTHS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
jenifasam: Trust in the Lord God almighty and you'l be well fed and prosperous with or without salaries. If you've not given your life to Jesus, pray this prayer below: Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I confess I'm a sinner, I believe you died for my sins and God raised you from the dead. Please forgive me my sins and cleanse my with your blood. Henceforth I want to live for you, doing your will alone. write my name in the book of life and give me the power to be a son of God. This I pray in Jesus name. Amen. Congratulations if you've just genuinely prayed this prayer. Identify with a bible believing church where you will be nurtured in the Lord. God bless you
God will bless u dude.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tgodaddey: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oh lord touch d heart of unity,remain only unity to paid

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (866) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: NeilOssai(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.