Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2401972 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
pls i heard dat an audit is goin on round d various LGAs for both d old n new teachers..pls for those of u dat has been audited.wats d procedure like? did they ask for credentials?..tanx

this nom-receipt of alert.is it affectin only ministry of educatn or d entire civil service? answers needed oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2015
[No Salary alert to some Civil servants depending ön ur bank.]pls i heard dat an audit is goin on round d various LGAs for both d old n new teachers..pls for those of u dat has been audited.wats d procedure like? did they ask for credentials?..tanx

this nom-receipt of alert.is it affectin only ministry of educatn or d entire civil service? answers needed oh[PJ]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2015
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike ordered yesterday the sack of 344 lecturers and others employed for the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori- Ogoni, the headquarters of Khana Local Government Area. The teachers were employed by the Rotimi Amaechi administration last September. The governor also disbanded the Rivers State Road Traffic Management Authority (TIMA-RIV). His Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Opunabo Inko-Tariah, confirmed TIMA-RIV’s disbandment. TIMA-RIV was put in place by Amaechi, shortly after he became governor on October 26, 2007. Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the polytechnic , Innocent Ogbonna, confirmed the sack of the lecturers. Ogbonna also disclosed that the Rector of the Institution, Obianko Elechi, began his terminal leave two weeks ago on the instruction of the state government. Ogbonna said: “The recent employment exercise we had at the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori has been cancelled. The process used in employing them was such that the government needs to review. As we speak now that process has already been terminated by the incumbent government. “As it stands now, they don’t have any job with the Polytechnic now; that is the truth, moreso when they are yet to start work before the process was dissolved.” On the sack of 344 lecturers and other workers of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori, Wike’s media adviser said: “Their employment did not follow due process, done in a hurry and fraught with irregularities. Until the irregularities are cleared, they remain sacked. The Rector of Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori was asked to proceed on compulsory leave, because of official misconduct and being investigated. The rector must be on compulsory leave, pending the outcome of the investigations.” Inko-Tariah, while reacting to Wike’s disbandment of the Rivers State Road Traffic Management Authority (TIMA-RIV), put in place by the Amaechi’s administration, said: “TIMA-RIV officials were constituting nuisance and extorting money from Rivers people, leading to accidents and loss of lives of innocent persons. It was a radical departure from what they were asked to be doing. TIMA-RIV will be reconstituted at the appropriate time.” The Rivers chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC), through its Publicity Secretary, Chris Finebone, condemned the sacking of the 344 lecturers and others, saying Wike should desist from punishing “innocent Rivers people, in his bid to get at Amaechi”. APC said: “It is sad to note that Governor Nyesom Wike’s obsession to conduct a vengeful vendetta and reprisal against every good legacy left behind by his predecessor, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has now led him to sack 344 lecturers and other staff duly employed by the authorities of the Rivers State Ministry of Education for the services of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori. “The employment of the sacked lecturers and staff by the Amaechi’s administration, which commenced as far back as 2013, followed due process, as they were painstakingly taken through rigorous examinations and documentation, including biometric capture, to ease their working life. The affected lecturers continue to insist that their recruitment followed due process. “In a most shocking manner, Wike mindlessly directed, through the Rivers State Ministry of Education, that the engagement of the 344 lecturers and other personnel be terminated in one fell swoop, without a thought for what will become of those involved, their families and dependants. ”To confirm that the Rivers governor was out on a vendetta mission, he also directed that the Rector of the Polytechnic, Obiaanko Elechi, should embark on compulsory leave.” The APC also said Wike planned to sack all non- indigenes recruited as part of the 13,200 teachers by Amaechi’s administration. APC said: “The worry APC has is not that a thoroughly vindictive fellow chose to embark on a needless mission of vendetta, true to his nature, character and track record, but the party is totally at a loss at how Wike will execute such mindless agenda with so much collateral damage to the existence and livelihood of so many innocent Nigerians, their families and dependants. ”It is important to state that what is unfolding may be God’s own way to expose the fraud that Wike is to the good people of Rivers State, so that all will see what the APC warned about the man, during the last electioneering in the state. We condemn these anti-people developments by the Wike-led caretaker government of Rivers State.” Inko-Tariah described the alleged plan to sack non-indigenes among the 13,200 teachers recruited by ex-Governor Rotimi Amaechi as the figment of the imagination of the leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state. He said: “Governor Wike does not plan to sack the teachers, indigenes or non-indigenes, who are all residents of Rivers State and have equal rights. The issue has not been discussed.” http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wike- sacks-344-lecturers-others/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Etin06 why are you given us info that is not related to the source of the info u posted here? The source u give us is showing when Wike was the minister of education on his visit to one UBEC. Pls check Wht u give out.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
GamaG:
Etin06 why are you given us info that is not related to the source of the info u posted here? The source u give us is showing when Wike was the minister of education on his visit to one UBEC. Pls check Wht u give out.
sorry about that
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wike-sacks-344-lecturers-others/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
omg..hw do i xplain dz to madam n my 3 kids..? Almighty,pls touch d heart of RSG.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
The reign of terror just got started.. May God save us all...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
etin06:

sorry about that
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wike-sacks-344-lecturers-others/
meaning that Gov. WIKE has no plan to sack any of the 13,200 teachers. Since his media special adviser has clear the air, there is no need to be afraid, but we must pray for him to treat us well and be happy with us at all time, there are many among us whom are his strong supporters. We must pray at all time for God to sustain our work. I pray that God will bless and protect our work, in Jesus name I pray amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
meaning that Gov. WIKE has no plan to sack any of the 13,200 teachers. Since his media special adviser has clear the air, there is no need to be afraid, but we must pray for him to treat us well and be happy with us at all time, there are many among us whom are his strong supporters. We must pray at all time for God to sustain our work. I pray that God will bless and protect our work, in Jesus name I pray amen.
AMEN AND AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 8:43am On Jun 20, 2015
08113999937 or 08028946130 pals our governor barrister wike is on view point rhythm 93.7 pls call those numbers to speak ur view. I no get money to eat needless to buy card... but ameachi wicked oooo DAT man no plan good for rivers state
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2015
am telling had it been ameachi had his way. I swear we no go c salary 4 six months. let's c way will unfold

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2015
sammymarvin:
am telling had it been ameachi had his way. I swear we no go c salary 4 six months. let's c way will unfold
Guy why are u talking like dis.....and amaechi has bin paying u all dis while...well u were one of the anti-amaechi teachers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2015
barika2011:

Guy why are u talking like dis.....and amaechi has bin paying u all dis while...well u were one of the anti-amaechi teachers
whether am anti ameachi am saying things based on my view I swear if not of election purposes dis salary problem would have started last even u,u cannot tell me dat u had that feeling DAT dis state is been plunged in a state of poverty or didn't u c dis coming let's look at things indephtly. well as 4 me I just want my salary and lastly am not interested in politics though I have never been a fan of ameachi.because I have my own goals aspirations and believe about life

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2015
if it is 13000 thousand teachers they have to stay..but if it is others employed during election they have to go.....wike speaking on view point 93.7..... so our job is secured

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Congratulations to 13200 new teachers in Rivers State Mr Nyesom Wike said your employment must stay. He mentioned it via 93.7 today.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2015
13,000 teachers will STAY, i will not tamper with their recruitment...Gov. E.N. Wike.. this puts an end to Speculations. Tank you God.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2015
I like dis man wike ....d matter is in court concerning d lga election
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Finally...it has bin put to rest our jobs are secured.....but the funniest thing nobody is talking of salary..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2015
barika2011:
Finally...it has bin put to rest our jobs are secured.....but the funniest thing nobody is talking of salary..
...U must have a job before you talk of Salaries.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2015
For this reason we shall support you our dear honourable governor chief barrister Nyesom Wike, pls carry go and treat us well, when you will contest for Nigeria presidential election in 2023, I will personally vote for you, congratulation once again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2015
NeilOssai:
...U must have a job before you talk of Salaries.
I have a job since 2013,dats why am talking of salary...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2015
barika2011:
I have a job since 2013,dats why am talking of salary...
..... good I like that

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2015
barika2011:

Men, let's keep party and personal sentiment apart, am a card carrying member of APC in Andoni LGA but I av seen all the activities of the former governor Ameachi. How can some people receive salaries for the month of April and some didn't receive even uptill now? yet he said that all salaries for the month of April have been paid.

OK what about May salary? Is it that he Ameachi didn't receive any allocation for that month? The one that strikes me most is the purported sale of all the gas turbines in Rivers state not excluding Hotel Olympia, the fish ponds, as well as Rizon palm. All these were built and constructed with Rivers State money but the government of Ameachi decided to hand them over to private individuals. Its a shame if its all true.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by simeneb: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2015
Pals is really worrisome that majority of us having had this level of exposure still spread rumours, I wonder where we shall be leading ours followers. Our heads are not only good for cutting n fixing ,they re a protection to the brain with which we should be able to think, brainstorm, analyse, hypothesise, verify, decide before we draw conclusions.
Honestly if we administer our duties with same manners exhibited on this forum, our society will have enough regrets.
Do not share what u don't know....
Do not condemn what u yet know...

If the state wages to civil servants consume 80% of the state allocations, how will the state execute tangible projects?
why the past administration owe as low as the staff strength of the timariv (706) eight months salaries, why was it enable to clear our own salaries to may as directed by the FG? Instead he went on employing more six months to the end of the tenure?
Please teachers think very well before u mislead others.
As for Wike, I pray God gives him ample wisdom to discern advises before decisions, I hope for a good governance until proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
NeilOssai:
13,000 teachers will STAY, i will not tamper with their recruitment...Gov. E.N. Wike.. this puts an end to Speculations. Tank you God.

Nice one.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
sammymarvin:
if it is 13000 thousand teachers they have to stay..but if it is others employed during election they have to go.....wike speaking on view point 93.7..... so our job is secured
fine n good..any mention on when civils servants in d state will be paid?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Quote author=barika2011 post=34950598]
Guy why are u talking like dis.....and amaechi has bin paying u all dis while...well u were one of the anti-amaechi teachers[/quote]. Don't mind him. He thinks if Wike was in Amaechi's shoes, he would have gotten this job especially at d rate the man is sacking and disbanding. Anyway Thank's be to God our job is safe and secure. I also pray there'll be no salary reduction cos when asked about that, he said it was been looked into.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
barika2011:

. . Don't mind him. He thinks if Wike was in Amaechi's shoes, he would have gotten this job especially at d rate the man is sacking and disbanding. Anyway Thank's be to God our job is safe and secure. I also pray there'll be no salary reduction cos when asked about that, he said it was been looked into

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
i said it before now n i can say it a thousand time again, i n my 13,199 fellow teacher ll not only outlive Wike tenure but at least 3 other governors tenure. Godbless u al
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
[So u're up to 44 years old. That means 4*4yrs (16yrs) tenure. Only God will speak for me. I'll serve my 35years career unpertubed.]i said it before now n i can say it a thousand time again, i n my 13,199 fellow teacher ll not only outlive Wike tenure but at least 3 other governors tenure. Godbless u al[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2015
kingsjeroneyah:
i said it before now n i can say it a thousand time again, i n my 13,199 fellow teacher ll not only outlive Wike tenure but at least 3 other governors tenure. Godbless u al
Hey! Mr man, if there is any occultic man that have told u to bring my head in the next 16yrs, go and tell him that my head is in the hand of the creator and owner of the universe-JEHOVAH GOD. Therefore, my head is alwaz switched off and made unavailable for human and demonic destruction. Go now and tell them that I, GAMALIEL GAMALIEL, was born not to die premature and untimely death, but was born to live and declare the works of God in my generation by the power in the name of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Omoagro and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.