Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2402332 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by simeneb: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Please teachers is too early to condemn this administration allow them to work n observe.
More importantly expect salaries today n tomorrow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nnekaobianuju: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=simeneb post=35130281]Please teachers is too early to condemn this administration allow them to work n observe.
More importantly expect salaries today n tomorrow.[/pls source?are you sure about this ur write up?]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nnekaobianuju: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=simeneb post=35130281]Please teachers is too early to condemn this administration allow them to work n observe.
More importantly expect salaries today n tomorrow.[/pls source because man don die here]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nnekaobianuju: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2015
simeneb:
Please teachers is too early to condemn this administration allow them to work n observe.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
oya oh..ecobank,u.b.a,union and fcmb get ready 2sing a joyous song b4 6pm 2day..'.alert loading
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
gold360:
oya oh..ecobank,u.b.a,union and fcmb get ready 2sing a joyous song b4 6pm 2day..'.alert loading
how true?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by awangozi: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
nick4lifeng:
how true?
i have enough. it's only when i see alert dt i will believe.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
awangozi:
true talk
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
awangozi:
blesd are those dat hv not seen but believed..lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pls House, clarify me on this issue. I heard that after the FAAC meeting, the state JAC {Joint Allocation Committee} has to sit before the payment of salaries. And what I heard on radio at about 12pm was that the State's JAC are yet to sit. So please, what is our hope??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
dexpee4life:
Pls House, clarify me on this issue. I heard that after the FAAC meeting, the state JAC {Joint Allocation Committee} has to sit before the payment of salaries. And what I heard on radio at about 12pm was that the State's JAC are yet to sit. So please, what is our hope??
our hope is in God

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
dexpee4life:
matters arising...God bles RSG.'d more u look d less u see
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nnekaobianuju: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=dexpee4life post=35145743]Pls House, clarify me on this issue. I heard that after the FAAC meeting, the state JAC {Joint Allocation Committee} has to sit before the payment of salaries. And what I heard on radio at about 12pm was that the State's JAC are yet to sit. So please, what is our hope??[when did they establish that one in rivers state- i mean the joint committee stuff?]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
nick4lifeng:
our hope is in God
That is the ultimate truth

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 4:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Rivers State Governor, NyesomEzenwo Wike has
formally restored all the entitlements and benefits
of Sir Celestine Omehia as a former Governor of
the state.
Governor Wike on Thursday also formally
reinstated the official portrait of Sir Celestine
Omehia amongst the line-up offormer governors
of Rivers State at the Government House, Port
Harcourt Executive Council Chamber.
Performing the exercise, Governor Wike said that
the decision to restore the entitlements and
privileges of Omehia as former governor stemmed
from the fact that he worked as governor of the
state between May 29, 2007 and October 25,
2007, wherein he took decisions on behalf of the
State and initiated projects.He said: “I hereby put
back his official portrait among those of former
governors. He is now entitled to the benefits of all
former governors. ”
The governor said that the era of politics of
bitterness in Rivers State was effectively over,
noting that it was not rightto personalise
governance as was done by the immediate past
administration.Responding, former Governor of
Rivers State, Sir Celestine Omehia described
Thursday as the most historic day of his political
career.
He said that the restoration of his rights as a
former governor indicates that his dark political
days are over.The event was witnessed by the
Secretary to Rivers State Government, Kenneth
Kobani, Rivers State Housing Commissioner,
Barrister Emma Okah and the State Attorney-
General, Chinwe Aguma
Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wike-restores-omehas-rights-as-former-governor/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 4:54am On Jun 26, 2015
etin06:
Rivers State Governor, NyesomEzenwo Wike has
formally restored all the entitlements and benefits
of Sir Celestine Omehia as a former Governor of
the state.
Governor Wike on Thursday also formally
reinstated the official portrait of Sir Celestine
Omehia amongst the line-up offormer governors
of Rivers State at the Government House, Port
Harcourt Executive Council Chamber.
Performing the exercise, Governor Wike said that
the decision to restore the entitlements and
privileges of Omehia as former governor stemmed
from the fact that he worked as governor of the
state between May 29, 2007 and October 25,
2007, wherein he took decisions on behalf of the
State and initiated projects.He said: ??I hereby put
back his official portrait among those of former
governors. He is now entitled to the benefits of all
former governors. ??
The governor said that the era of politics of
bitterness in Rivers State was effectively over,
noting that it was not rightto personalise
governance as was done by the immediate past
administration.Responding, former Governor of
Rivers State, Sir Celestine Omehia described
Thursday as the most historic day of his political
career.
He said that the restoration of his rights as a
former governor indicates that his dark political
days are over.The event was witnessed by the
Secretary to Rivers State Government, Kenneth
Kobani, Rivers State Housing Commissioner,
Barrister Emma Okah and the State Attorney-
General, Chinwe Aguma
Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wike-restores-omehas-rights-as-former-governor/
. Hmmm...More people to be settling. I can only SMH and pray to God for politics of bitterness has only just begun in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:00am On Jun 26, 2015
simeneb:
. We're already observing, and so far all I've observed is mission of vendetta and more promises yet to be fulfilled.. Pls remind them that election is over and advise them to get down to business. We need alert a beg.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:39am On Jun 26, 2015
[Right now Rivers is retrogressive, 'backward ever, forward never' Why?]. We're already observing, and so far all I've observed is mission of vendetta and more promises yet to be fulfilled.. Pls remind them that election is over and advise them to get down to business. We need alert a beg. [/quote]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nnekaobianuju: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=marcodura post=35160736][Right now Rivers is retrogressive, 'backward ever, forward never' Why?]. We're already observing, and so far all I've observed is mission of vendetta and more promises yet to be fulfilled.. Pls remind them that election is over and advise them to get down to business. We need alert a beg. [/no be small thing.alert is what is on my mind now not all these stories for the gods ]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Wike is gradually pushing civil servants to the wall.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2015
When shall it become............
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
mhen..this fiafiad guy u be witch oh..shebi u talk am here salaries wont be paid till july..o'boy i fia u..

d joint allocation comimitee never still sit?...God is watching oh..since march sum of us hv forgetten what salary alert looks like.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2015
God help us: how I spent dis wk at work.... Tuesday nite I had 2k... Wednesday AM 6 specifically got to mile3 park waited @ d park 4 2hrs bus refuse to get filled omo hungry dey hammer me I buy snack 150 naira just 2 hold d body... my wife 2 b sent me Mtn flash...I had 2 buy card and call her and 2 also cal who I will patch wit...guy na 300naira don go..finally bus get filed 500naira 4 tp to abua paid....got to abua park paid 300naira 2 CSS Otapha...got to class and work commenced immediately. meanwhile na only DAT snacks dey my belle till 6pm luckily I found 1 pepper soup joint buy 100 soup tank God d lady give us d Eba free.eat chat came back home thank God and slept day 2 my pal brot banana we eat wit grondnut move to sch as I teach 1st period eye turn me I maintain till second find biscuit chop...guy till 5pm again na I'm we cha..took some kaikai and lafed wit some men and guys Thursdays is gone...Friday no break fast move to class teach wit hunger sch close I just dey imagine how I go reach my family house 4 pH u know DAT kind imagination better food tins meanwhile on my way out of Otapha na him rain start I gat to duck somhere it now stopped 4 a while me and d bike guy move guy all dis while my belle dey send signals finally enter motor to pH na him my ribs start to dey pain...I just dey pray finally I. reach house and good to my imagination my dad dey swallow without no invitation I join swallow immediately my ribs pain disappear. well pals politicians use 2k to buy toilet roll me I use 2k to feed eat and travel 4 3days. may God help all d civil servants. OGA @ d top pay us naa

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2015
sammymarvin:
God help us: how I spent dis wk at work.... Tuesday nite I had 2k... Wednesday AM 6 specifically got to mile3 park waited @ d park 4 2hrs bus refuse to get filled omo hungry dey hammer me I buy snack 150 naira just 2 hold d body... my wife 2 b sent me Mtn flash...I had 2 buy card and call her and 2 also cal who I will patch wit...guy na 300naira don go..finally bus get filed 500naira 4 tp to abua paid....got to abua park paid 300naira 2 CSS Otapha...got to class and work commenced immediately. meanwhile na only DAT snacks dey my belle till 6pm luckily I found 1 pepper soup joint buy 100 soup tank God d lady give us d Eba free.eat chat came back home thank God and slept day 2 my pal brot banana we eat wit grondnut move to sch as I teach 1st period eye turn me I maintain till second find biscuit chop...guy till 5pm again na I'm we cha..took some kaikai and lafed wit some men and guys Thursdays is gone...Friday no break fast move to class teach wit hunger sch close I just dey imagine how I go reach my family house 4 pH u know DAT kind imagination better food tins meanwhile on my way out of Otapha na him rain start I gat to duck somhere it now stopped 4 a while me and d bike guy move guy all dis while my belle dey send signals finally enter motor to pH na him my ribs start to dey pain...I just dey pray finally I. reach house and good to my imagination my dad dey swallow without no invitation I join swallow immediately my ribs pain disappear. well pals politicians use 2k to buy toilet roll me I use 2k to feed eat and travel 4 3days. may God help all d civil servants. OGA @ d top pay us naa

hmmmmmm this is sympathetic, I wonder y ppl like this comment instead of helping a brother in problem.
if I were u, I will take SICK LEAVE to resume any day alert enters cos if u die of hunger ppsb will not close down.

pls this is my opinion don't abuse me over it, scroll pass if don't buy the idea but hit like if small sense de inside

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
The Managements of Dolphins FC and Sharks FC on Saturday commended Gov. Nyesom Wike of Rivers for paying the eight months salary arrears owed the clubs.

Mr Daboere Dokubo, Interim Head of Sharks FC Management Team, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Port Harcourt that the governor had kept to his promise by paying salary backlogs.

Dokubo, who spoke through the clubs Media Officer, Mr Peter Abaje, said they were optimistic to win June 28 match against Heartland FC of Owerri.

“The reason is, during the week, the players and officials smiled to the bank as the governor of the state paid eight months backlog of salaries owed the team.

“So much has been given to the players by the governor and we commend him for fulfilling his electioneering campaign promise to take sports to the next level,” he said.

Dokubo said the club was contented to win their match because there were no more excuses to give.

“Players used to they had not been paid salaries, we are hungry and cannot think well in the field of play but all that is over,” he said.

Dolphin’s manager, Mr Stanley Eguma, confirmed that his club had also been paid; and players optimistic to defeat Kano Pillars on July 28.

Eguma thanked the governor for matching his words with action by clearing all salaries owed the officials and players.

“We are optimistic as we are going to play in Kano, it is a big game but we will do our best to come out with a favourable result.

“There are issues that have affected us, some of our players are absent without leave and others are affected by injuries in their match against Ifeanyi Uba FC,” he said.

Eguma said most of the affected players were midfielders, adding that it was a big blow to the team.

He said with the spirit in the boys going to Kano, the team would not come home empty handed but would have some points.

“In our 1-1 draw against Giwa FC, my players did not pick into game right in time as they were dragging their feet in the first-half.

“They could not find their rhythm in the first-half but took control of the game in the second-half after studying it,” he said. Eguma said the team would work on their mistakes and come out strong against Kano Pillars.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/dolphins-sharks-commend-wike-for-paying-salary-arrears/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 2:24am On Jun 29, 2015
pls house, can one do this bvn stuff in another bank other than your bank? pls l need advice
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 5:37am On Jun 29, 2015
passarella013:
pls house, can one do this bvn stuff in another bank other than your bank? pls l need advice
yes u can do it in any bank ...but you will have to submit it to ur bank when u get it
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2015
#Singing# - All we are saying, let alert flow.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2015
If it doesnt come this week ................................
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari urges governors to pay
outstanding salaries
JUNE 29, 2015 : OLALEKAN
ADETAYO
2 Comments
President Muhammadu Buhari on
Monday urged state governors who
are currently owing salaries to, as a
matter of urgency, explore ways of
liquidating all unpaid salaries of
staff which, he said, have brought
untold hardship to thousands of
families.
He also encouraged them to restrict
themselves to projects that
will meet immediate needs of the
people, taking account of available
resources.
Buhari made the submission while
inaugurating the National Economic
Council led by Vice President Yemi
Osinbajo.
The council which has the 36 state
governors and the Governor of
Central Bank of Nigeria as members
is saddled with the responsibility of
advising the President on economic
affairs of the country.
The President said since the task of
ensuring growth, job creation and
equity, is enormous, leaders must
kick-start the process by cultivating
a culture of prudent management of
resources at all levels of
government.
This, he said, will entail looking
inwards to secure sustainable ways
of increasing Internally Generated
Revenue and harnessing growth
potentials of each state to
supplement the Federation Account
allocation to states.
He said, “The states are also
encouraged to embark on projects
that will meet immediate needs of
the people taking account of
available resources.
“I therefore urge Council members to
consider, as a matter of urgency,
exploring efficient means of
gradually liquidating all unpaid
salaries of staff, which have brought
families.
“I would like also, as a former
Governor myself, to remind us the
need for neighbouring states to
cooperate closely on projects such
as interstate and feeder roads, soil
erosion, desertification and other
developmental programmes.
“Our country is one and we who
have the responsibility to run it
must lead by example. As far as it is
possible, there should be distance
between politics and development
programmes.”
Buhari said on its part, the Federal
Government, under his leadership,
would abide by the provisions of
Sections 80 and 162 of the
Constitution and ensure more
accountability, transparency and
integrity in the distribution of the
Federation Account.
He promised that all revenue
generating agencies such as the
Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation; Nigeria Customs
Services; Federal Inland Revenue
Services; Nigeria Ports Authority;
Central Bank of Nigeria; Nigeria
Maritime Administration and Safety
Agency and Liquefied Natural Gas
shall comply with stipulated
financial regulations and
administrative instructions in their
remittances into the Consolidated
Revenue Fund.
On insurgency, in parts of the
country, the President said the
Nigerian Armed Forces have shown
renewed commitment and made
steady progress in the fight against
Boko Haram.
He added that Nigeria, under the
auspices of the Lake Chad Basin
Commission and the Republic of
Benin, is collaborating with the
Republics of Niger, Chad, Cameroun
and Benin to consolidate cross-
border and international efforts at
eradicating the insurgency.
source..punch online news

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nnekaobianuju: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=gold360 post=35278462]Buhari urges governors to pay
outstanding salaries
JUNE 29, 2015 : OLALEKAN
ADETAYO
2 Comments
President Muhammadu Buhari on
Monday urged state governors who
are currently owing salaries to, as a
matter of urgency, explore ways of
liquidating all unpaid salaries of
staff which, he said, have brought
families.
He also encouraged them to restrict
themselves to projects that
will meet immediate needs of the
people, taking account of available
resources.
Buhari made the submission while
inaugurating the National Economic
Council led by Vice President Yemi
Osinbajo.
The council which has the 36 state
governors and the Governor of
Central Bank of Nigeria as members
is saddled with the responsibility of
advising the President on economic
affairs of the country.
The President said since the task of
ensuring growth, job creation and
equity, is enormous, leaders must
kick-start the process by cultivating
a culture of prudent management of
resources at all levels of
government.
This, he said, will entail looking
inwards to secure sustainable ways
of increasing Internally Generated
Revenue and harnessing growth
potentials of each state to
supplement the Federation Account
allocation to states.
He said, “The states are also
encouraged to embark on projects
that will meet immediate needs of
the people taking account of
available resources.
“I therefore urge Council members to
consider, as a matter of urgency,
exploring efficient means of
gradually liquidating all unpaid
salaries of staff, which have brought
families.
“I would like also, as a former
Governor myself, to remind us the
need for neighbouring states to
cooperate closely on projects such
as interstate and feeder roads, soil
erosion, desertification and other
developmental programmes.
“Our country is one and we who
have the responsibility to run it
must lead by example. As far as it is
possible, there should be distance
between politics and development
programmes.”
Buhari said on its part, the Federal
Government, under his leadership,
would abide by the provisions of
Sections 80 and 162 of the
Constitution and ensure more
accountability, transparency and
integrity in the distribution of the
Federation Account.
He promised that all revenue
generating agencies such as the
Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation; Nigeria Customs
Services; Federal Inland Revenue
Services; Nigeria Ports Authority;
Central Bank of Nigeria; Nigeria
Maritime Administration and Safety
Agency and Liquefied Natural Gas
shall comply with stipulated
financial regulations and
administrative instructions in their
remittances into the Consolidated
Revenue Fund.
On insurgency, in parts of the
country, the President said the
Nigerian Armed Forces have shown
renewed commitment and made
steady progress in the fight against
Boko Haram.
He added that Nigeria, under the
auspices of the Lake Chad Basin
Commission and the Republic of
Benin, is collaborating with the
Republics of Niger, Chad, Cameroun
and Benin to consolidate cross-
border and international efforts at
eradicating the insurgency.
source..punch online news[let govt do something.o.o and pay our salary from april]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
This non payment of salaries is very painstaking, i, personally dejavu the bad omen before now. Oh! God Arise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.