Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2394195 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
etin06:

APC propaganda

You r on point, APC propaganda. Non- indigenes should be there and kEep silent until these Jobless ppl called "APC" put them in trouble. because if it happens, and d Govt. in power takes actions, even Buhari ll b unable to help them. Let them take example frm what happened btw Lagos state nd Anambra States repatriation of Non-Indigenes. If they don't knw 9ja is a FEDERATION. Everything Buhari should come here, come there, lol. Don't wori, PMB ll soon bcom "omini-present". Hahahahaha, chei! Notin man no go see for this state.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
My Fate for the 13,000 teachers- Gov. Wike
My plan for them, like I said, I have not seen any records. Let us assume they have employed them; that employment must have taken place during 2012 or 2013 and so they have been earning salary, assuming. So they are to stay. There is nothing you can do about it. But if it is employment that was done after the election, just to compound problems for the incoming government, it will be unacceptable to us. But if it is employment that was done even before the election, of course the employment will stay, I am not going to tamper with the employment of 13,000 teachers, that is my take on it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2015
God have d final say. I trust you Lord!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2015
ogbugo:
My Fate for the 13,000 teachers- Gov. Wike

My plan for them, like I said, I have
not seen any records. Let us assume
they have employed them; that
employment must have taken place
during 2012 or 2013 and so they have
been earning salary, assuming. So
they are to stay. There is nothing you
can do about it. But if it is
employment that was done after the
election, just to compound problems
for the incoming government, it will
be unacceptable to us. But if it is
employment that was done even
before the election, of course the
employment will stay, I am not going
to tamper with the employment of
13,000 teachers, that is my take on it.
.....Gud one bro u heard it Live and Clear.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2015
Thankgodiyke:

Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s
Sack

Some Nigerians congregating under the umbrella of
Endangered Non Indigenes Forum in Rivers State,
EINFRS, have urged President Muhammadu Buhari to
come to their rescue following moves by Governor
Nyesom Wike to crack down on them as part of his plot
to deal ruthlessly with associates and loyalties of his
predecessor: Hon. Chibuike Amaechi.
Their fear was heightened by feelers that the eight-man
Committee institued by Wike to compile the names of
non-indigenes in the State Civil Service and business
outfits belonging to non-indigenes has secretly
submitted its report.
The report advocates for the crackdown to be in phases
and to start with the sack of non-indigenous civil
servants starting from third week of July 2015.
The EINFRS has consequently petitioned President
Buhari, pleading that he should come to their aid before
the Governor endangers their lives just because they, in
keeping with their pact with Amaechi, actively supported
his (Buhari’s) candidature.
The petition signed by the Forum’s Secretary General, Dr
Ndubuisi Nwakadibia reads in part, “Mr. President, you
have through your sagacity and revolutionary leadership
since your inauguration as the President and
Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces brought
peace, tranquility and integration to all Nigerians
irrespective of their ethnic and tribal backgrounds.
“It is sad that unlike other States enjoying peace and
democracy Chief Nyesom Wike, the Governor of River
State, has made it a policy to torment our people for
supporting your candidature instead of that of Dr
Jonathan Goodluck, the former President, during the
March 28th Presidential election since his inauguration
as the Governor of Rivers State.
“He has embarked upon on an ignoble decimation of
APC structures, retrenchment, sack, intimidation,
harassment and victimisation of non-indigenes,
particularly APC members and supporters resident in
Rivers State.
“Your Excellency, Sir, we are by this petition appealing
to you to use your good offices and effervescent nature
to call Chief Wike to order, and SAVE US from this
unwarranted, unprecedented and provocative onslaught
against us for failing to identify with his evil agenda
against us and the people of Rivers State.
“As we told you during our Town Hall Meeting with you
at Obi Wali’s International Conference Centre, Port
Harcourt in March, 2015, we have no other State to go
to apart from Rivers State as most of us were born in
Rivers State and for Chief Wike to continue to
intimidate us in a State we have contributed much to
build is not our ideal of democracy.”
The non-indigenes further called on President Buhari to
remember and adequately appreciate Amaechi’s
contributions to his victory, stressing that,“We wish to
appeal to remember all the risks that Rt. Hon. Chibuike
Amaechi took to ensure the success we recorded in the
Presidential polls and ensure that he is comfortably
accommodated in your administration as anything else
than this will amount to adding to the pain that we are
currently going through in Rivers State” -

Real propaganda! Nonsense! the petitioner is raising dust over unverified issue. I think people should talk for themselves not to generalize issues.

add the source to your post. @OP
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Ogondah:

You r on point, APC propaganda. Non- indigenes should be there and kEep silent until these Jobless ppl called "APC" put them in trouble. because if it happens, and d Govt. in power takes actions, even Buhari ll b unable to help them. Let them take example frm what happened btw Lagos state nd Anambra States repatriation of Non-Indigenes. If they don't knw 9ja is a FEDERATION. Everything Buhari should come here, come there, lol. Don't wori, PMB ll soon bcom "omini-present". Hahahahaha, chei! Notin man no go see for this state.

Don't worry, everyone know that is propaganda ..Also another thing they did was base on the "principle" of "Say and shout your fear before they kill you!" - just like local government chairmen did! they are afraid of been dissolve and are accusing wike of planning to remove them! The teachers also did same, saying so many things before the Gov. clear the air...May be the governor will still clear the air about the propaganda....is all about FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN and the FATE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE NEW GOVERNMENT!

Also politically, there is non-Indigene on both side APC and PDP, that of PDP will reply them! while the neutral group observe....it is part of politics.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2015
Federation Account committee shared over 400 billion naira to Federal, States, LGAs for the month of May.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2015
Fiafiad:
Federation Account committee shared over 400 billion naira to Federal, States, LGAs for the month of May.
sir, does it mean we shd expect alert soon?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2015
nick4lifeng:
sir, does it mean we shd expect alert soon?

of course that is what it means.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2015
wealthyprince:

Real propaganda! Nonsense! the petitioner is raising dust over unverified issue. I think people should talk for themselves not to generalize issues.

add the source to your post. @OP

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/non-indigenes-in-
rivers-petition-buhari.html#sthash.Mcgj5inG.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Fiafiad:
j418 billion..'.source-punch news online
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2015
gold360:
j418 billion..'.source-punch news online
Thank you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2015
Fiafiad:
Thank you.
u're welcum bro..tho there are conflicting reports.,d leadershp newspaper online..put it @ 409 billion..i tire 4 naija journalists
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2015
gold360:
u're welcum bro..tho there are conflicting reports.,d leadershp newspaper online..put it @ 409 billion..i tire 4 naija journalists
The actual amount is 409 billion and not 418 billion.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
The money shared is actually N418Billion. VAT + NNPC refunding 6.7Billion raised it from 409 to 418. Read full story and not just headlines next time
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cruize306:
The money shared is actually N418Billion.
VAT + NNPC refunding 6.7Billion raised it from 409 to 418.
Read full story and not just headlines next time
why cnt u contribute without subtly insulting sum one? mr.clown

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
6.7 billion refunded by NNPC was sent to the excess crude account and was not part of the total money shared among the three tiers of government.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
408 or 418, the most important thing is money was shared and am expecting alert before friday #Kpakam

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
gold360:
You wount blame him, it could be lack of proper upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
gold360:

Why does everything look like insult to you? A mere contribution/advice has turned to an insult.

I've told you this before and I'll tell you again, you are old enough to father some of us here, don't let us ignore that and use like a rag
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
teejaymmm:
408 or 418, the most important thing is money was shared and am expecting alert before friday #Kpakam

My brother, what matters most is the fact that by latest next week, alert will beep in.

All the's our over sabi brothers dem sha.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
FG, others share N409.354bn on june 24, 2015 at 12:52 am in news Facebook Share Twitter Share By Emmanuel Elebeke The three tiers of government, yesterday, shared a total sum of N 409.354 billion for the month of May. This is made up of N324.061billion from statutory allocation, N56.04 billion from Value Added Tax, VAT, N6.330 billion as refund by the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, to Federal Government, as well as the N31.240 billion exchange gain. The amount represents N30.113 billion increase from the N388.339 billion shared in the month of April A break-down of the distributions showed that the Federal Government got N151.805 billion from statutory allocation, which represents 52.68 per cent, while states and local governments received N76.998 billion and N59.362 billion respectively, representing 26.72 per cent and 20.60 per cent. On Value Added Tax, VAT, the Federal Government received N182 billion, the states and local governments got N27.274 billion and N19.092 respectively. President Muhammadu Buhari flanked by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Governor Nasir El Rufai while Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State and Governor Nyesom Wyke of Rivers State (r) as they discussed after the first meeting between the President and State Governors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. Photo by Abayomi Adeshida 23/06/2015 On the other hand, the oil producing states shared N29.071 billion as the 13 per cent derivation against 23.109 billion shared in the previous month. Briefing journalists at the end of the Federal Accounts Allocation Committee, FAAC, meeting, the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Finance, Mrs. Anastasia Nwaobia disclosed that the gross revenue of N324.061 billion received for the month was higher than the N282.062 billion received in April by N41.999 billion, due to the improvement from the refund to Federal and the exchange gain added to the revenue. Nwaobia said Federal Government has taken steps to block all the identified leakages in the system and hoped that the source of revenue to government will continue to improve in coming months. Under the excess crude account, ECA, she explained that the reserve stood at 2.78 billion dollars as at yesterday, from which they had the refund of N6.360 billion. Commenting on the $1.18 billion dollar missing from the NNPC forensic audit report, she said the “matter is being considered and when decision is taken, information will be made public on it.” On why they could not hold FAAC meeting, last week, the permanent secretary said the meeting could not hold due to some reasons, some of which was that the minister and commissioners were no longer there and that the Accountant General of the Federation exited office on June 12. On the issue of Federal Government owing salaries, she dismissed the claim, saying that there was no agency nor ministry owed by Federal Government and expressed hope that states owing salaries would pay their workers accordingly after this FAAC meeting. SHARE ON
Sauce/Stew/Soup ==========================
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/fg-others-share-n409-354bn/

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cruize306:

Why does everything look like insult to you? A mere contribution/advice has turned to an insult.

I've told you this before and I'll tell you again, you are old enough to father some of us here, don't let us ignore that and use like a rag
@34 years old ur shit head stil wana play tata 2 us...go suck breast..'.nama sho biri
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cruize306:

@34 years old ur shit head stil wana play tata 2 us...go suck breast..'.nama sho biri,.pls act ur old papa age
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by simeneb: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
we shall be paid tomorrow or next but this week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
simeneb:
we shall be paid tomorrow or next but this week.
Amen, Amen and Amen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
gold360:
@34 years old ur shit head stil wana play tata 2 us...go suck breast..'.nama sho biri,.pls act ur old papa age

I'm not 34... I'm way below that son!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cruize306:

I'm not 34... I'm way below that son!!!
Egberi

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
The truth about my battles with Amaechi
— Wike
on june 24, 2015 at 8:43 pm in news

Facebook Share Twitter Share

In this interview, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers
State explains how he has decided to tackle the
challenge of providing infrastructure for the people
of his state, as according to him, the people did not
vote for him to be giving excuses. He also spoke on a
wide range of issues including the rancour between
his administration and the immediate past
government of ex-governor Rotimi Amaechi and why
he has decided to complete projects started by the
last administration. Excerpts:
By Emma Ujah Abuja Bureau Chief

Your predecessor has accused you of a witch-hunt as
exemplified in the forceful evacuation of a vehicle
belonging to his former commissioner. Why?

You can recollect that after our inauguration we went
into Government House and we told the whole world,
first of all, that there was no handover note. If there
was a handover note that would have guided you to
say look this is where we started and this is where we
ended; these were the things that were given to
people as a kind of parting gift or whatever. We later
learnt that the Government House had been looted.
There was just nothing. The last government said
that I sent people to take those things away so that I would award contracts for the replacement. I said I didn’t need to carry anything away before I award
contracts. So the issue of removing those ones so
that I will go and award contracts is not correct.

What is the state of finance of Rivers state?

From what the Accountant-General gave me, first of
all, we have what we call the government account
and the government account was zero. The other
ones are ministries’ accounts and I can tell you in
ministry of works two days to our inauguration they
were collecting 10 million, 200 million to go and
build curves, roads. So I called the perm sec and I
said perm sec you mean you people gave someone
contract and you paid him cash of 200 million and he
said ‘oga I refused but there was nothing I could do.
It is so funny.

The last administration claimed it left N7 billion in the
coffers. Did you see the N7 billion?

They say they kept N7 billion, how could you have
kept N7 billion and you are owing salary for how
many months, what is the N7 billion doing there?
For two months they haven’t paid salary; April and
May they haven’t paid. Shark, Dolphins and Rivers
Angels were owed 8 months. I had to give them
their money last week it was just this morning the
permanent secretary said he is paying all the civil
servants today (Monday). So how can you say you
kept N7 billion? Four months refuse contractors
where not paid and the whole Port Harcourt was
filled with refuse and you said you kept N7 billion.
The N7 billion is to do what with it now? And you owe
refuse contractor for four months, sharks, dolphin
and Rivers angel 8 months, pensioners haven’t been
paid up till now since February. If you find any money
anywhere it was because we started raising alarm by
26th, 27th of May.

Some banks in order for us not be angry with them
had to stop some cheques in fact there was one
money of N700 million naira, two Skye Bank cheques
that didn’t go through because we raised an alarm.
Even by 28th of May money was being taken out of
some government accounts; how do you justify that?
Frankly speaking looking at ministry of works alone of
the contracts that were awarded the debt is not less
than N150 billion.
Just Ministry of Works only I am not talking of
Ministry of Health and the others but the one he said
he owes Zenith bank is about N15 billion so we are
negotiating with Zenith Bank. Zenith bank was
deducting 1.5 billion every month but we said no, that
will be too much for us, we are just coming. What is
the allocation that they will be taking N1.5 billion
every month? So we are talking with the bank on how
to review it.

Read full interview on Thursday Vanguard

SHARE ON

Sauce/Stew/Soup ==============

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/the-truth-about-my-battles-with-amaechi-wike-2/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by lindoski: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Wike is probing Ameachi forgetting that he is part of the previous administration that will soon be probe by PMB

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Nonchalant35 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.