Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2409559 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (852) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
Okjay:
I think u r being insensible n insensitive .Someone is saying he is not owing u.He jumped that to pronounce a Christmas bonus n u expect us to jump to the sky in celebration
xxkash:
Teachers pls stop complaining!!!, YOU WILL GET PAID WHEN YOU GET PAID, just start focusing on how much wil be your xmass bonus as promised by your government grin cheesy undecided angry
Lol..I think the guy is just being sarcastic; ironical.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
ChyChy17:
Lol..I think the guy is just being sarcastic; ironical.
Thanks now u get me.
Yes am being very very sarcastic, how can u be owed for 5 months straight and u are jubilating cos of a PROMISE of peanut dash. PLS let them keep their bonus and pay us our salary before it becomes arbitrary like the other owns
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 3:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Happy new month to us all
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 4:47am On Nov 01, 2016
onlyhandsome202:
Happy new month to us all
Yea, Another month of endless hope of our 4,5,6 and 7 months unpaid salary arreas! Hwever, God pass dem!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tenasvick: 5:13am On Nov 01, 2016
Happy New Month God will give you back all that belong to you this month irrespective of who is withholding it because God has declared war against anyone that has been afflicting you and they shall fall for your sake just like pharaoh.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:03am On Nov 01, 2016
Happy new months friends, I welcome us all into the month of November.

I declare this month of November, a month of DIVINE RESTORATION.

Our God in his loving kindness shall restore our arrears salary this month.

All that we loss during the past months will be restore back starting from this month.

My people cry no more, because God has heard our prayer and has come to our rescure

Let us begin to wash our mouth and get ready for our testimony.

All these shall come and pass, and all glory will be giving to our God, in Jesus christ most holy name I declare and pray, amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:19am On Nov 01, 2016
Romans 8:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Psalm 30
King James Bible
Mourning Turned into
Dancing

4. Sing unto the LORD, O ye
saints of his, and give
thanks at the remembrance
of his holiness.

5. For his anger endureth but
a moment; in his favour is
life: weeping may endure
for a night, but joy cometh
in the morning.

11. Thou hast turned for me
my mourning into dancing:
thou hast put off my
sackcloth, and girded me
with gladness;.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 6:38am On Nov 01, 2016
The book of Isaiah 43:18-19 Remember not the formal things, consider not the things of Old, I WILL DO A NEW THING, friends rejoice because today usher you to a new Chapter of Testimony, this new month of November God will do a new thing in your life and family in Jesus mighty name.Good morning
Happy New month
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Una good money......Happy new money.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 6:39am On Nov 01, 2016
ChyChy17:
Since you're not working for God, why then are you calling on Him to come to your rescue in this ordeal? Call on whom you're working for to perform that miracle na. Dear colleague, don't be misguided. Indirectly, you're working for God, period!
gold360 lpost=50651535]since we're working for God, what are we complaining for? our reward is in heaven na...TRASH! in other climes civilized people take their destiny into their hands .
abeg zenith people the next week don reach oh. start setting the pace. [/quote]
[quote author=ChyChy17
:
Since you're not working for God, why then are you calling on Him to come to your rescue in this ordeal? Call on whom you're working for to perform that miracle na. Dear colleague, don't be misguided. Indirectly, you're working for God, period!

all leaders are chosen by God!! ALL LEADERS, no matter how terrible they may seem to us!! ......if you are a Christian, you've got no option than to accept that. wicked or good, our governor is working for God. we too, the issue of morality is in itself, a compass of Godliness. isn't it morality that guides us teachers?? so, our demands for our salary is justified naturally as we didn't apply for the job on charity bases...... besides, a labourer us worthy if his wages.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PH1stBorn: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2016
O boy just keep ur mouth shut!... stop incensing our anger more. If all leaders were choosing by God. What's ur view about Daniel 2:44. And in the days of these [final ten] kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people; but it shall break and crush and consume all these kingdoms and it shall stand forever...well just as God rejected many kings in d bible what makes Wiked emperor wike an exemption.
tekxx:

all leaders are chosen by God!! ALL LEADERS, no matter how terrible they may seem to us!! ......is you are a Christian, you've got no option than to accept that. wicked or good, out governor is working for God. we too, the issue of morality is in itseft, a compass of Godliness. isnt it morality that guides us teachers?? so, our demands for our salary is justified naturally as we didn't apply for the job on charity bases...... besides, a labourer us worthy if his wages.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2016
Ebi like say everybody here wan turn pastor abi? Una dey quote Bible. Oya na make i quote my own. Follow me to Mark 12 vs 28 to 13 and Matthew 22 vs 36 to 40. Anything u read there pls let Wike knw.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2016
WIKE JUST USED TWO YEARS TO SHOW TEACHERS THAT THEY ARE NOT NEEDED.

WHERE ARE THE PDP VUVUZELAS?
WHERE ARE THE GDI THUG MACHINES?
WHERE ARE THE PRAISE SINGERS?

MAY SHAME NEVER DEPART FROM YOU.
I CURSE YOU ALL INVOLVED IN THIS SALARY RACKET BEYOND CATTLE. NONE OF YOU WILL END WELL

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2016
WIKE JUST USED TWO YEARS TO SHOW TEACHERS THAT THEY ARE NOT NEEDED.

WHERE ARE THE PDP VUVUZELAS?
WHERE ARE THE GDI THUG MACHINES?
WHERE ARE THE PRAISE SINGERS?

MAY SHAME NEVER DEPART FROM YOU.
I CURSE YOU ALL INVOLVED IN THIS SALARY RACKET BEYOND CATTLE. NONE OF YOU WILL END WELL1

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Just trust and obey. Good days' abounds.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2016
my fellow distinguished teachers welcome to the good month of November.
last night i saw an arch angel with a double edged sword visit our governor. the man fell on his knees and started pleading with the arch angel to forgive him concerning the pains and hardship he has caused rivers state teachers and their dependants at that the Arch angel in a very loud and clear voice told him to ''GO AND SIN NO MORE ''

with this, am more than hopeful, we'll all be alerted anytime from now. please once you receive, forgive him and let bygones be bygones.

God bless Rivers State.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2016
I pray that my colleagues get paid ....one month is a long wait needless of five5 months I mean 5months ...pls God help us this job is one of d scariest ....how will that man or woman survive...NUT has gone nuts clueless bunch of scammers always eating bribe...my people I feel ur pain and I pray u shall surely receive your wages
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by neoph(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Waiting for God is a poor excuse for laziness, God helps those who help themselves, we have started an online petition, since NUT and no body else will talk or appeal for us, let us do it ourselves, and bring this disaster into the public eye. We are tired of dodging people we owe, working without pay and being treated like slaves, enough is enough, sign the petition, spread word about it, we cannot let Christmas be painful, because the way things are going we will never be paid.

Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike: Gov. Wike Please Pay Teacher's Six Months Salary Arrears

Hello,

We just started the petition "Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike: Gov. Wike Please Pay Teacher's Six Months Salary Arrears" and want to see if you could help us by signing the online petition.

We also need you to post this petition on twitter, social media, nairaland, news paper sites, email and text your friends, Linda Ikeji, in fact anywhere we can get exposure.

Our goal is to reach 10,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/governor-nyesom-ezenwo-wike-gov-wike-please-pay-teacher-s-six-months-salary-arrears?

Thanks!
Rivers Teachers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PH1stBorn: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thats innovative ideas. .I want to support by signing d petition but d link is not Opening
neoph:
Waiting for God is a poor excuse for laziness, God helps those who help themselves, we have started an online petition, since NUT and no body else will talk or appeal for us, let us do it ourselves, and bring this disaster into the public eye. We are tired of dodging people we owe, working without pay and being treated like slaves, enough is enough, sign the petition, spread word about it, we cannot let Christmas be painful, because the way things are going we will never be paid.
Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike: Gov. Wike Please Pay Teacher's Six Months Salary Arrears
Hello,
We just started the petition "Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike: Gov. Wike Please Pay Teacher's Six Months Salary Arrears" and want to see if you could help us by signing the online petition.
We also need you to post this petition on twitter, social media, nairaland, news paper sites, email and text your friends, Linda Ikeji, in fact anywhere we can get exposure.
Our goal is to reach 10,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:
https://www.change.org/p/governor-nyesom-ezenwo-wike-gov-wike-please-pay-teacher-s-six-months-salary-arrears?
Thanks!
Rivers Teachers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
NLC chairperson Beatrice Itubo said that the state council is currently mediating to ensure that our areas are paid. According to her, the government has agreed to pay two months areas along with the current month until the areas are cleared. However the non existing NUT rubber stamp is still complaining of non payment without biting. Nkpogene must have been bribed from the look of things.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
so NLC has finally talked.......we dey watch them for 4D screen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
hail:
NLC chairperson Beatrice Itubo said that the state council is currently mediating to ensure that our areas are paid. According to her, the government has agreed to pay two months areas along with the current month until the areas are cleared. However the non existing NUT rubber stamp is still complaining of non payment without biting. Nkpogene must have been bribed from the look of things.

We are no longer interested in their negotiations, its all boboo juice, that means nothing nothing this week qua.small time another Union go come join take another one week to negotiate too and like that like that the year dey go.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
dot tink Diaz anything new in this info. we have heard it severally since after biometrics. for me ne, seeing alert is believing oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
GOD of ELIJAH send down fire!!!....

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
see gobe...

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Father touch the heart of this pharaoh of a governor to pay us our wages.

Saliva has dried up in our mouths for we know not what to say any more, than to wait on you ...oh Lord. We have talked, shouted, screamed and cried, yet none is there to helped us .

TO THEM THAT SIT ON OUR SALARIES.

- Let their afflictions be doubled hundred fold

-Cause them to feed on their own flesh and let them drink their blood if they refuse to repent and pay us our salaries.

-Let the sun smites them by day and the moon by night until the release our money.

-Heap coals of fire on their heads and let their ways be dark and slippery, for by this they will repent and pay us all our wages IN JESUS NAME.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
hail:

NLC and NUT Leaders have drank from same cup with the present political bulldozer and have no mouth again...they are part and parcel of the system that lead us to this mess we find ourselves today.....since they are all politician representing their stomach! My advice just hand over everything to God in prayers while we hope for the best.....the money will come when it will come whether you gree or you no gree!

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (852) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.