Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2409574 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (852) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2016
Dear sir, In light of your recent statements claiming not to owe any civil servants in Rivers State,I just want to inform you that I have been considering leaving the PDP,and I believe I have finally made a decision.What benefit to I have to enjoy as a member of your party if my common salary has been withheld?The answer is obvious.Our Unions have been paralyzed by yet to be identified people as we no longer know if we have a union or a chairman.Sir you can no longer claim to be unaware of this situation at this point. It is rather unfortunate that the government we played our roles (in our own little way as civil servants) to work for has decided to be a source of embarrassment,shame,pain and disappointment.I am still shocked because I have finally realized that you are fully aware that a large percentage of civil servants have not been paid but you have somehow joined these band wagon of commissioners and board chairmen to say we have all been paid.This is the same thing the past administration was into at a time and it cost them the election.Please do not underestimate the power of civil servants because we have a way of surprising politicians during elections.Your government has adopted that same trick of paying some individuals and leaving others to "burn" . Denying that you are owing us invariably means you have no intention of paying us.But God knows best.We are not beggars,and we are not begging the government for money.All we are asking for is our five/six/seven months salaries owed as the case applies to different civil servants, which we worked for.#Itisoursweatandblood.......... Signed:
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2016
This is my letter of protest,write ur's and spread it all through the social media.Saying God,God,God and doing nothing is useless.God helps u when u make a move.Let's move and God will bless our hustle..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2016
It is a good idea but to me GOD IS THE ANSWER TO ALL OUR PROBLEMS.

It doesn't take God a second to demand our money from Wike, and he will excrete and vomit them all, while kneeling down to beg for his life.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2016
A good friend of mine and a top office holder in this government just assured me that he has brought the issue to the governor's notice.Let's c what happens.Once it's 5pm Friday with no alert,my strike officially commences.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2016
tutudame:
A good friend of mine and a top office holder in this government just assured me that he has brought the issue to the governor's notice.Let's c what happens.Once it's 5pm Friday with no alert,my strike officially commences.

I don't believe "hear say" or "dem say" anymore ...
Alert is what I expect to c.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2016
dmercy141983:

I don't believe "hear say" or "dem say" anymore ... Alert is what I expect to c.
same here ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2016
na wa oh.'.who go believe say them go owe us from rainy season enter hammatan season? Oluwa take control oh

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Leader01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
Rivers state teachers should in one voice demand for the immediate resignation of the state NUT chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2016
Why am I having a feeling we might be given 1 month and the cycle of NUT and the phantom strike wud come up again

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2016
barika2011:
Why am I having a feeling we might be given 1 month and the cycle of NUT and the phantom strike wud come up again
this your feeling is woefully wrong oh...

guy i beg get thee behind me.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2016
gold360:
this your feeling is woefully wrong oh...

guy i beg get thee behind me.
My broda wetin u want make I talk...weda if we dey a bit pessimistic then the positive go enter...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2016
barika2011:

My broda wetin u want make I talk...weda if we dey a bit pessimistic then the positive go enter...
lols....abi ooooo my broda..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Oriuwa(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
NUT CHAIRMAN, RIVERS STATE CHAPTER, HOW MARKET
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
pensioners paid two months.., LGA workers paid two months...
what crime have RVSG teachers committed?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
gold360:
pensioners paid two months..,
LGA workers paid two months...

My bro wen were they paid? Just want to know
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
gold360:
pensioners paid two months..,
LGA workers paid two months...

Oh!! U are still asking question?, how them go pay u when u dey busy they turn their future tauts and militants in to responsible citizens. Abi u want make them send their children??!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
two weeks ago, KELGA council workers were paid three months salary arrears. Yesterday, dey were also paid october salary. Is it a crime to be a teacher under Govnr. Wike's administration?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
Leader01:
Rivers state teachers should in one voice demand for the immediate resignation of the state NUT chairman.

its easy to be pessimistic with this call.... I think his "brothers" would back him to remain in office!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thursday going now nothing nothing ...hmm I don't understand this style o. God help your children! Hope all this delay will lead to six month or five month payment at once.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Mr Kofi barrels of Nigerian info has given us a platform to state clearly to the members of the public the true situation of things.

We he asked that before we would be given a chance to speak on air,that we have to be at least two or three. So who amongst the distinguished Teachers will be willing to go with me.

Is not about prayer, is not about shouting here and releasing information's from one ministry source or the other.

Is now or never,Mr koffi even promised to hide our identity to avoid victimisation.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:57am On Nov 04, 2016
Mr Kofi Bartels of Nigerian info FM portharcourt have given us a platform to state clearly to the members of the public the true situation of things.

He said that before we would be given a chance to speak on air,that we have to be at least two or three. So who amongst the distinguished Teachers will be willing to go with me.

Is not about prayer, is not about shouting here and releasing information's from one ministry source or the other. let the world know what we are passing and how NUT failed us too.

Is now or never,Mr koffi even promised to hide our identity to avoid victimisation.

Here is my contact 07038626779
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 3:58am On Nov 04, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
Mr Kofi barrels of Nigerian info has given us a platform to state clearly to the members of the public the true situation of things.
We he asked that before we would be given a chance to speak on air,that we have to be at least two or three. So who amongst the distinguished Teachers will be willing to go with me.
Is not about prayer, is not about shouting here and releasing information's from one ministry source or the other.
Here is my contact .
My broda i praise your effort...pls remove your number at least nobody has seen it yet as per its just 4am...instead use a number not registered with your name...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 4:12am On Nov 04, 2016
barika2011:

My broda i praise your effort...pls remove your number at least nobody has seen it yet as per its just 4am...instead use a number not registered with your name...

Thanks, The number have no direct link to me it belongs to a friend who isn't a civil servant. just call and tell him that you need to speak with Sir, he would hand over the phone to me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2016
I guess today is mid term break....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:13am On Nov 04, 2016
It is official! Payment commence today listen to news now 7:12 am rhythm FM.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2016
THIS ADMINISTRATION IS BLOODY AND INHUMANE. On rhythm 93.7 fm this morning. It was reported that there are strong indications that the Rivers State Government will start the payment of Teachers today. Rhythm based there information from a strong source from Government House.

Now if they are not owing as they always claim, why the news?

I repeat this people will never end well. for subjecting me to this kind of treatment. That i lost my mum just because of 55,000 will forever hunt me and i pray this government meet there doom,let them meet their dooom,let them meet their doom,let them meet their doom

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
Mr Kofi Bartels of Nigerian info FM portharcourt have given us a platform to state clearly to the members of the public the true situation of things.

He said that before we would be given a chance to speak on air,that we have to be at least two or three. So who amongst the distinguished Teachers will be willing to go with me.

Is not about prayer, is not about shouting here and releasing information's from one ministry source or the other. let the world know what we are passing and how NUT failed us too.

Here is my contact 07038626779

Dont mind them they all know what is going on , our situation is in the public ..all they are doing is covering up to buy time for the money to mature where it was kept. The painful part everything about NUT.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
THIS ADMINISTRATION IS BLOODY AND INHUMANE. On rhythm 93.7 fm this morning. It was reported that there are strong indications that the Rivers State Government will start the payment of Teachers today. Rhythm based there information from a strong source from Government House.

Now if they are not owing as they always claim, why the news?

I repeat this people will never end well. for subjecting me to this kind of treatment. That i lost my mum just because of 55,000 will forever hunt me and i pray this government meet there doom,let them meet their dooom,let them meet their doom,let them meet their doom
take heart my brother. i understand where you're coming from.. it isn't fair at all
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2016
God is able
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2016
Just heard from Mr.Segun Owolabi that there are strong indications from the government quarters that arrears of teachers salaries will start flowing from today and that of other civil servants. Re- run tricks, however we need our pay.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2016
wealthyprince:
It is official! Payment commence today listen to news now 7:12 am rhythm FM.

Will they commence with 5 months? (April, May, June, July & October salary) or

With 3 months? (April, May, & October salary) or

With 1 months? (October salary only)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (852) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Chibuking81(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.