Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2397887 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2016
Hopesweet2:
@Darkstan, nobody is saying that the information you gave is false.

The man unquote may not be accurate about everything because from what l was told earlier on, both teachers and pensioners were to be paid two months. If they had paid pensioners first does not mean it is teachers salaries that is being diverted.

I will rather say that, we shouldn't jump into conclusions yet because l don't know who told us that we will be paid this week.....

If we are so lucky, they may pay us next week. But with assurance , payment commences from 7th of November.

I rest my case
which payment on November 7th? is it just our one month October salary or our arrears+October salary.?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2016
Hopesweet2:
@Darkstan, nobody is saying that the information you gave is false.

The man unquote may not be accurate about everything because from what l was told earlier on, both teachers and pensioners were to be paid two months. If they had paid pensioners first does not mean it is teachers salaries that is being diverted.

I will rather say that, we shouldn't jump into conclusions yet because l don't know who told us that we will be paid this week.....

If we are so lucky, they may pay us next week. But with assurance , payment commences from 7th of November.

I rest my case
u mean payment of arrears or current salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2016
gold360:
which payment on November 7th? is it just our one month October salary or our arrears+October salary.?

I was told 2 months arrears first and then October salary. They may pay us next week but if it doesn't comes, then we should be expectant from 7th.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2016
Guys dont worry over the delays in the paynent of the arrears and dont think either that God has not answered your prayers. Remember all things work together for good to those that love God. No matter what happens, our God has got great plans for us. You know the yuletide is almost here. Our arrears may just come at the right time and the best time. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rivers state civil servant owe 4,5&6 months unpaid salary by Rivers state government were as follow;

(1) Ahoada East PPSB/UBE.
(2) Ahoada West PPSB/UBE.
(3) Asari Toru PPSB/UBE.
(4) Tia PPSB/UBE.
(5) Oyigbo PPSB/UBE.
(6) Okrika PPSB/UBE.
(7) Etche PPSB/UBE.
(8 ) Gokana PPSB/UBE.

(9) Emuoha PPSB
(& Some UBE schools)

(10) Degama PPSB
(& some UBE schools)

(11) Ogu/Bolo UBE
(& some PPSB schools)

(12) Omuma UBE
(& some PPSB schools)

(13) ONELGA PPSB
(& some UBE schools)

(14) KELGA PPSB
(& some UBE schools)

(15) Akuku Toru UBE
(& some PPSB schools)

(16) Khana UBE
(& some PPSB schools)

(17) Andoni UBE
(& some PPSB schools)

(18) Eleme UBE
(& some PPSB schools)

(19) Some schools in ABOLGA

(20) Some schools in PHALGA

(21) Some schools in Obiakpo

(22) Some schools in Bonny

(23) some schools in Opobo.

Over 70% Rivers state teachers are been owe 4,5&6 months salary.

If we go spiritual, I strongly believe that God will fight for us.

Mainwhile governor never prepare to pay us two months arrear salary with that of September and he didn't approve anything.

He only prepare/approve two months for pensioners, and he keeps teachers own to be paid together with October salary.

With or without NUT our arrear salary is coming with our this month salary been October salary.

That is exactly what the governor has prepared and will approve.

I am begining to see the truth of what someone told me before now, that our arrear salary will come with our October salary as she was reliable informed.

My fellow colleague we don't need NUT, radio station work more better than them, and for now seen to be more important/effective than NUT.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
jenifasam:
Guys dont worry over the delays in the paynent of the arrears and dont think either that God has not answered your prayers. Remember all things work together for good to those that love God. No matter what happens, our God has got great plans for us. You know the yuletide is almost here. Our arrears may just come at the right time and the best time. Cheers.

No wonder we are still not been paid. How can u still fine words to justify what the government is doing to the teachers. My friend we are not working for God,

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Although, I am not happy with this wicked WIKE of a Governor, I am very much uptimistic that two months arrears will be paid next week according to the stupid meeting held at the Government house last week wednessday.
This man does not mean well for us at all!
My question is this, after the payment of this two months arrears, when will the rest be paid? Till thy kingdom come.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Leader01(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rivers state civil servants almost crucified the formal governor criticizing him and everything he did, but now they have seen the governor they prayed for.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
I remember this song......that ends in...

you no go gree , you no go gree
...... you go gree o

This song seems to be playing out now. Their motto seems to be

anything they do you must gree whether you like it or not. ....your opinion is irrelevant!

.....I just pray they change their mind and give power to the people as they promised because right now the people are living like slaves....suffering under their task masters and pay master.

Imagine working for 9 months and got paid for 3 month.....and the 3 months paid for covers debt, transport, feeding, health, accommodation, family, projects, ....everything in a hash economy....HOW CAN ONE REALLY SURVIVE!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
wealthyprince:
I remember this song......that ends in...

you no go gree , you no go gree
...... you go gree o

This song seems to be playing out now. Their motto seems to be

anything they do you must gree whether you like it or not. ....your opinion is irrelevant!

.....I just pray they change their mind and give power to the people as they promised because right now the people are living like slaves....suffering under their task masters and pay master.

Imagine working for 9 months and got paid for 3 month.....and the 3 months paid for covers debt, transport, feeding, health, accommodation, family, projects, ....everything in a hash economy....HOW CAN ONE REALLY SURVIVE!

SORRY... OOOO!!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 1:09am On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=xxkash post=50614831][/quote]

@xxkash lol. my brother no be small sorry ooo. What is happening is enough to say sorry....real sorry for young teachers who enter the job with passion only to have their passion weakened by the attitude of our government towards teachers. Now according to zebudiah "see what I saw" student say they want to study militanciology....because after that you be government on your own. God dey.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 4:19am On Oct 31, 2016
wealthyprince:

@xxkash lol. my brother no be small sorry ooo. What is happening is enough to say sorry....real sorry for young teachers who enter the job with passion only to have their passion weakened by the attitude of our government towards teachers. Now according to zebudiah "see what I saw" student say they want to study militanciology....because after that you be government on your own. God dey.
i wish there will be hope this week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 4:35am On Oct 31, 2016
Nijuria self. Uwa akalanka. Wike, where's your promise to Rivers state civil servants.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 5:54am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=emekatex post=50641768] i wish there will be hope this week. I pray oooo. May God answer us oooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Teachers pls stop complaining!!!, YOU WILL GET PAID WHEN YOU GET PAID, just start focusing on how much wil be your xmass bonus as promised by your government grin cheesy undecided angry
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2016
xxkash:
Teachers pls stop complaining!!!, YOU WILL GET PAID WHEN YOU GET PAID, just start focusing on how much wil be your xmass bonus as promised by your government grin cheesy undecided angry
lol. has he said anything about Christmas bonuses?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ihedioramma: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Chibuking81:
God is our strenght.
has he pay you people? .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2016
Please you guys should stop posting trash in this forum.

Just because Gov.Wike's official went to OPM yesterday and vomited nonsense that Wike has paid all civil servants in the state, that he is planning to pay Xmas bonus. That's why some one will rush to post it here because teachers are now beggars.....

Forgetting that this same man didn't even pay us last year December. Xmas bonus my ass!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2016
Since NUT v failed to call for strike, I think it's time we all rise up n stop them from deducting 3k from our salaries
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2016
A Governor that failed to pay the backlog of arrears owe you for number of months will pay you Xmas bonus and you believe. Just because you heard it on Radio you quickly rush to Nairaland to tell us so that we will all believe.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
xxkash:

No wonder we are still not been paid. How can u still fine words to justify what the government is doing to the teachers. My friend we are not working for God,
I hope I misunderstood your last incomplete sentence, but if otherwise; pls if you aren't working for God, who else are you working for? Wike My colleague, whatever you're doing in this life is for God and no one else ok and that's why HE'll unfailingly come to your aid when you're been treated unfairly especially if you're doing that job with your whole heart.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
ChyChy17:
I hope I misunderstood your last incomplete sentence, but if otherwise; pls if you aren't working for God, who else are you working for? Wike My colleague, whatever you're doing in this life is for God and no one else ok and that's why HE'll unfailingly come to your aid when you're been treated unfairly especially if you're doing that job with your whole heart.
since we're working for God, what are we complaining for? our reward is in heaven na...TRASH! in other climes civilized people take their destiny into their hands .

abeg zenith people the next week don reach oh. start setting the pace.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author.

abeg zenith people the next week don reach oh. start setting the pace. [/quote]

My boss said,i can take any decision on friday if nothing happen, that's what they were told.
For me, I remain inactive though.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yeah! Zenith customers get set........
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by neoph(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
chrissoki:
Since NUT v failed to call for strike, I think it's time we all rise up n stop them from deducting 3k from our salaries

there are 20,000 teachers, 3k per teacher equals 60m that goes into NUT coffers monthly, we are indeed the biggest fools...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
xxkash:
I think u r being insensible n insensitive .Someone is saying he is not owing u.He jumped that to pronounce a Christmas bonus n u expect us to jump to the sky in celebration
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
gold360:
since we're working for God, what are we complaining for? our reward is in heaven na...TRASH! in other climes civilized people take their destiny into their hands .
abeg zenith people the next week don reach oh. start setting the pace.
Since you're not working for God, why then are you calling on Him to come to your rescue in this ordeal? Call on whom you're working for to perform that miracle na. Dear colleague, don't be misguided. Indirectly, you're working for God, period!

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: sammymarvin and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.