Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? (1208 Views)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man / Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? by Emekuuss(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
Well, i have observed for a while in most relationship have seen so far, we most times :oask for a caring and loving partner but the reverse is the case when we finally get one that truly cares so much & also wanting to be a complete part of our life by knowing what we go through each day. At first, we get to appreciate their concern but soon enough we get upset & irritated by them wanting to show some concern & in the process hurting them by been ash to them.
Re: Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? by slimyem: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
^speak for yourself man!!

1 Like

Re: Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? by Emekuuss(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: ^speak for yourself man!!
meaning?
Re: Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
Emekuuss: Well, i have observed for a while in most relationship have seen so far, we most times :oask for a caring and loving partner but the reverse is the case when we finally get one that truly cares so much & also wanting to be a complete part of our life by knowing what we go through each day. At first, we get to appreciate their concern but soon enough we get upset & irritated by them wanting to show some concern & in the process hurting them by been ash to them.

Quite true.
Think the best option is let the person be.
Re: Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? by Martins4us(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
True talk man. Its really happening †̥ me now. I know A̶̲̥̅₪D̶̲̥̅ ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ fighting against it now cos we still Hλ√ǝ̩̩̩̥ a long way †̥ go.
Re: Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? by rapmike(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Emekuuss: Well, i have observed for a while in most relationship have seen so far, we most times :oask for a caring and loving partner but the reverse is the case when we finally get one that truly cares so much & also wanting to be a complete part of our life by knowing what we go through each day. At first, we get to appreciate their concern but soon enough we get upset & irritated by them wanting to show some concern & in the process hurting them by been ash to them.
WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT SOME PPL CAN TURN BEING CARING TO BEING NEEDY AND DISTURDING,THERE ARE DAYS PPL (AND NOT ONLY MEN) LIKE TO BE ALONE AND WEN YOU THEN TRY TO BE CARING AT THAT MOMENT, THE PERSON MAY FIND U BOTHERSOME.
APART FROM THAT SOME PPL ARE ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN AND STATURE

1 Like

Re: Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
@ op true man same thing happened to me some months back, i met this girl on a social network and we kinda fell in love..during the 1st month she called my phone like 7 times a day i got irritated i hardly called her then, asin the girl was so so over me to cut the very long story short after sometime everything faded away now i am even craving for attention from her::i just finished talking to her on phone this evening;true talk op....when u love someone dont over do things else u turn to shit
Re: Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? by Emekuuss(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mr Hornipipe :
@ op true man same thing happened to me some months back, i met this girl on a social network and we kinda fell in love..during the 1st month she called my phone like 7 times a day i got irritated i hardly called her then, asin the girl was so so over me to cut the very long story short after sometime everything faded away now i am even craving for attention from her::i just finished talking to her on phone this evening;true talk op....when u love someone dont over do things else u turn to shit
lesson 1, nw u knw better
Re: Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
Emekuuss: lesson 1, nw u knw better
yea man
Re: Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
Story of my life. Wen i started wit my ex, i was so engrossed in d whole thing i was too caring, as tym went on tho she changed cos she felt i was smothering her with the care. Evrithing went pear-shaped 4rm then.
Re: Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? by Amya(f): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
Striking a balance and doing everything in moderation is the deal.

No matter how much I love you, calling my phone 10times a day to check up on me is a complete no-no.

(1) (Reply)

Best Romantic Qoutes / To Love Again? / How To Spot A Liar In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.