Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You (5322 Views)

When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? / Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? / Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by onila(f): 3:34am On Jul 31, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry

like sometimes it really irritates the f0ck out of me

I am a loner in real life, love to be alone

wish thirty niggs can keep their hands off

DONT TOUCH ME!!

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Afam4eva(m): 3:39am On Jul 31, 2013
Then why do you have a boy in the first place?

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by free2ryhme: 3:52am On Jul 31, 2013
onila: angry angry angry angry angry

DONT TOUCH ME!!

you must be high on your body odour .. like seriously

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Cholls(m): 4:29am On Jul 31, 2013
My sister I feel you "Sharia Things"

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 31, 2013
I only feels irritated when am being touched by unknown guy.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by free2ryhme: 4:40am On Jul 31, 2013
smothly: I only feels irritated when am being touched by unknown guy.

i laugh when i read children display lack of intelligence

if na wizkid touch you, you go complain

make we hear word jor

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by dmcdad: 4:40am On Jul 31, 2013
Same here too... Feel irritated when being touched by an unknown girl. It pisses me off...

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by dmcdad: 4:42am On Jul 31, 2013
free2ryhme:

if na wizkid touch you, you go complain?

make we hear word jor
Guy lock up... Make we all form irritation too. Abi na only them person dey touch? Girl no dey touch you? You sef you dey feel irritated. Na two way thing... Lol

Come here come dey form feel irritated. If I hear...

@bolded, which mouth she wan use complain? Lmao
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by dBard: 4:44am On Jul 31, 2013
Advice f u@o.p..u shld use this time t develop urself so as t b of value t someone in future. all dis chasing afta affection wnt get u anywhere..
@topic..if u luv him, u will CRAV winkE his touch

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by dBard: 4:45am On Jul 31, 2013

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 31, 2013
onila: angry angry angry angry angry

DONT TOUCH ME!!

you are a lesbian in the making

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 31, 2013
free2ryhme:

if na wizkid touch you, you go complain

make we hear word jor
look at this dirty stinking thing forming big boy oh,i only said my own try nd tell us ur own.

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 31, 2013
dBard:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by free2ryhme: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2013
smothly: look at this dirty stinking thing forming big boy oh,i only said my own try nd tell us ur own.

Two things are infinite: the universe and your stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:59am On Jul 31, 2013
Yepa this aint smooth @all and I feel irritated

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 31, 2013
free2ryhme:

Two things are infinite: the universe and your stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
you are the stupid one here

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by dBard: 7:01am On Jul 31, 2013
smothly:

u allow known n unknown guys touch u

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by dmcdad: 7:02am On Jul 31, 2013
smothly: you are the stupid one here
Hey gurl... Cut the crap. Ain't it too early to go exchanging words with anyone? It doesnt have to be so. Okay?
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Godson201333(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2013
Maybe you need one of those nice smelling cologne out there..

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad:
Hey gurl... Cut the crap. Ain't it too early to go exchanging words with anyone? It doesnt have to be so. Okay?
who's this animal?
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by dmcdad: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2013
smothly: who's this animal?
Animal? For advising you to stop exchanging words with someone? Smh

Thanks anywayz

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2013
As for d topic,i dnt c any tin wrong wif sumone touching me..or i dnt even get irritated..

But Y d exchange of words nah @smothly
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by NNMUU(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2013
smothly: .

But sister you never answer the question.
If na whizkid or Davido touch you.. You go complain??
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2013
Blazey J: As for d topic,i dnt c any tin wrong wif sumone touching me..or i dnt even get irritated..

But Y d exchange of words nah @smothly
don't mind me pls am only trying to rule out the guy stupidity

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by ayobase(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2013
#sighs#

Onila ehn!
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad:
Animal? For advising you to stop exchanging words with someone? Smh

Thanks anywayz
you just told me to cut the crap and its a very big insult on my personality,anyway am very sorry for calling you animal

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2013
NNMUU:

But sister you never answer the question.
If na whizkid or Davido touch you.. You go complain??
for ur listening ears,i will complain cos i don't throw my body at anyhow person

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Fizboy(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2013
I detest ugly girls touching me nd I dnt any random chic 4 no reason cus am 2 precious to behold *wink*
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Fizboy(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2013
smothly: for ur listening ears,i will complain cos i don't throw my body at anyhow person
bia dis ugly girl wetin u dey form sef?
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2013
Seconded!..
u can Lshockedshocked K but DO NOT TOUCH

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2013
Fizboy: bia dis ugly girl wetin u dey form sef?
let's see ur pics gorilla
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by NNMUU(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2013
smothly: for ur listening ears,i will complain cos i don't throw my body at anyhow person

But you "throw your body" at known people
Sister this is basically the same thing.

Wedding Madness (picture): Who Can Tell Reasons Behind This Pose? / Married Woman Caught With Her Lover. (photos) / Disgusting Po.rn Facts