Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz) (1238 Views)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz) by Dredie: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2007
imagine i cut one n advice him.,but d guy did nt stil change hs mind
Re: Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz) by uspry1(f): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2007
Yahoo boys are fully of stubborn hard-headed constant workalohic spending all day and all night focus on dating sites fooling around people's emotions in order to make money.

They HAVE NO REMOSE to have feeling about TRUE LOVE toward girlfriend or family. Just Bill Gates/Jay-Z/50cents/other richest celebrities wannbe---LOT OF MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, when they know it was impossible.

That is my opinion! They are not only Nigeria, it is everywhere in the world even local right at your neighborhood.
Re: Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz) by Busta(f): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2007
How can u tell that they are Yahoo Boiz?
Re: Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2007
Busta:

How can u tell that they are Yahoo Boiz?
was going to ask that

@post
that's why internet love is not good. . . hmmmm. . .can't trist the net this days **shakes head** i can't even shop online anymore.
Re: Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz) by Busta(f): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2007
toyinrayo:

that's why internet love is not good. . . hmmmm. . .can't trist the net this days **shakes head** i[b] can't even shop online anymore. [/b]

@toyin, u just scared me now cos I still shop online. sad
Re: Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2007
Busta:

@toyin, u just scared me now because I still shop online. sad

you still can. . .but you never know what will happen anymore. . too many jobless ppl on the net, stealing and hacking ppls' credit number. . not that it happened to me. . .but do you watch the news lately. about the nigerians (no offense peeps) who got arrested for misusing bank of america? my mom told me about it. i was ashamed and disgusted too embarassed
Re: Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz) by Dredie: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2007
im was stop 4rm entering a dating link cos of ma location(9ja),sm dm r doing false lottery sites,

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) / Please Advice Me On This / Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.