Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) (1236 Views)

She Showed Me Her True Colors In Bed Today. *picture* / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by tpm(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2009
A classmate and friend of mine who has become a successful business man in Lagos was to get married to this girl that claimed to love him very much. He has paid the bride price, negotiated and cleared all protocols with the family of the girl. In fact, he is just waiting for this Xmas to complete the wedding and traditional marriage ceremonies. However, the girl in question who happens to base in the village has been visiting on regular basis, her future aged mother in-law to see how she was doing and take care of her to the wish of the intended husband. Each time the girl visited, the mother in-law would arrange for her to pass the night with the younger brother of the husband in his own room. This, the old woman does because she believed she would be more comfortable with him than putting up with her in her own little local hut. She also did that having nothing silly in mind to go wrong between the supposed in-laws. But to her greatest surprise and ignorance, they started sleeping with each other right under her nose. The act lingered even as the girl began to frequent her visit often than she used to. On the process, she became pregnant (i.e. for the younger brother of her husband). When the aged woman noticed the development with the secrete eyes of the old age, she excitedly called the ‘to-be’ husband to come home and finalize the marriage rites, considering the new condition of his wife, not knowing the pregnancy is not his but of the younger brother. When my friend arrived home, his mother congratulated him, thanking God for the new baby that is on the way to arrive. But she received the greatest shock when my friend denied having slept with the girl at all, not even when they were together during the marriage negotiations. The girl after receiving intense pressure from her own people confirmed the claims of the supposed husband. She went ahead to confess it was her brother in-law who owns the pregnancy, blaming also the mother in-law for indirectly engaging her emotionally with the traitor. Now, the problem that my friend is facing is that he has made up his mind to stop the marriage, judging by the humiliation his wife to be and his younger brother has brought him. But the two families are begging for forgiveness including the girl, asking him to re-consider and save the image of the families which are at stake. However, my friend has told me that he rather support his younger bother (both financially and otherwise) to get married to the girl, than get himself entangled in a marriage that will bring him nothing but unhappy and regrettable life. Please guys, if you are in this guy’s shoes, what would you do? Do you think his proposed actions are in order? Should he forgive the girl, and go ahead with the marriage in order that the public do not get to know what has happened? If he marries the girl, isn’t his brother going to come back for his baby someday? Puzzling issues that need your immediate heart-healing solutions to conquer.
One love.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by Sweetchill(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
blame the brother who deceived on it. The girl is equally to blame. the best solution is marry the brother to that girl and nothing else. They are in Love.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by iice(f): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2009
Well i'd say his generous with his bro. So the bro and the girl should marry, after all they are the ones having the baby. The grandmother is just undecided I thought elders were supposed to be wise and all that undecided
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by TheHenrys(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2009
its really sad,i blame the girl and his brother not the old woman,thats a disgrace,he shouldnt marry the girl for anything,no amount of emotional plea should he consider,well his even generous to help the brother marry d girl,thats the best he can do, he shouldnt marry the girl simple.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by klassyguy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
marry the girl to the brother, and shut them both out of his life.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by Godmother2: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
klassyguy:

marry the girl to the brother, and shut them both out of his life.

Exactly! What are the families begging him for? And anyway, I blame the mother-in-law for everything.If there was a shortage of rooms why didnt she share hers with the girl instead of having her stay with her son.Isnt wisdom supposed to come with age? undecided
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by MoneyRule(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2009
Yeah!
I think his proposed action is in order, in his shoes, i'll rather sponsor my brother's marriage to her than marry her, family image or not!
They should have thought of the family image b4 they started shagging!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by 190yaris1: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2009
Let her abort the damn thing~
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by LordReed(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2009
tpm:

But the two families are begging for forgiveness including the girl, asking him to re-consider and save the image of the families which are at stake.

They must be kidding! Wat image is there to save again? The brother n wife-to-be have already spoilt it all n they crying over spilt milk? Abeg make d ur friend fashi d babe o! He fit support e broda to marry am but make imsef no try am o! Na jagajaga marriage e go enter b dat!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by echelon(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2009
@Poster

NO is my answer to the question. It's better to terminate the marriage proposal than to spend a lifetime with a woman that is not trustworthy. It's good this happened BEFORE rather than AFTER the marriage.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by atilla(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2009
Wow this is not good. I would agree with what the guy is doing. If the girl is stupid enough to sleep with my brother then she will defntly disgrace me down the line with other guys when i marry her.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by oge4real(f): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2009
There is nothing to be debated here. leave the girl for the younger brother to marry, then go get another wife for yourself.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by Godmother2: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2009
oge4real:

There is nothing to be debated here. leave the girl for the younger brother to marry, then go get another wife for yourself.

I tire o
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by sirabbey(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2009
waoh! what a double miracle. God just save the guy from a heart breaking union and revealed the face of Judas in his family. The guy should rolled out the drums and celebrate.
gosh! I thought they said blood is thicker than passion.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by missSexy: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2009
wow is this a nollywood movie script? did he know that she was staying with his brother? anyway, he should def not marry her,
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by sospecial: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2009
Well,I won't blame the mother in-law because old age is synonymous to being childish.The guy should just go ahead by supporting his younger one in finalising the marriage rites between the two.
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by OAM4J: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2009
oge4real:

Case Closed!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by kpolli(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
Mr. Poster, put urself in his shoes n answer the question urself, if u can still marry her the thats good but if not, then ur head is still functioning well
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by izeek(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
let him just complete the payment, cos nah him borher get wife.

wonder how u let two grown adults sleep in one room over a period of time and expect nothing.

some parents are damn to trusting!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by tkb417(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
i cant even sleep in the same room with ma cuz
how much more someone who i friggin dnt fckin knw

ill make her preg 3 times in one month

the dude shld/can support (if he wants) the bro to marry d gurl

afterwards, warn them never to come near him again
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by DrLorenz1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
Personally, i dont' [i]gbadu [/i]the idea that he should support the younger bro to marry the girl.

What if the younger bro had slept with the girl after he'd married her? What would he have done then?

He should just forget about the two of them and move on with his life abeg.

I believe she still would've done the deed even after they'd married. Her reputation went before her, that's what happened.

As for the mother-in-law, i won't blame really blame her cus if they hadn't been sexually attracted to each other before, nothing would've happened, simple!
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by sylve11: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
really a sad incident cry bad brother! cool
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by victorazy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
I blamed the lady, a village champ lack self control. If the guy (husband) will have the mind to support the younger brother, let him go ahead and no let grudge to take place "We are in a sinful world, ugly things never cease to occur"
Re: Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) by Eaglebabe: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
They should remove that monkey's hand from their pot b4 it becomes a human hand.Dt girl should leave dt family entirely.As long as she stays in dt family she will serve as a reminder of betrayal.She should just get away from dt family so dt the wound will heal with time.She is a useless girl and her mother did not do her job well in her up bring.The young man should thank God,he would have married a wife for his kindred and friends.The girls father shld send her mother away too.hahahahahahahaha.Young Girls Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On This / Older Sibling Marital Advice / Virginity: Facts And Fantacies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.