Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

When It Comes To Men, Meaning Of "Rich" May Be Different In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When It Comes To Men, Meaning Of "Rich" May Be Different In A Relationship (551 Views)

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men / Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When It Comes To Men, Meaning Of "Rich" May Be Different In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
Broke guy: My soul is rich, my heart is rich, my love for you is rich, I'm a wealthy man when I get to come home to a woman like you, you smile makes me rich. . . .bla bla bla

My kinda guy: money money money!! No talking baby, just lemme pull out the Benjamins.

Girls, which man sings your tune?
Re: When It Comes To Men, Meaning Of "Rich" May Be Different In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Broke guy: My soul is rich, my heart is rich, my love for you is rich, I'm a wealthy man when I get to come home to a woman like you, you smile makes me rich. . . .bla bla bla

My kinda guy: money money money!! No talking baby, just lemme pull out the Benjamins.

Girls, which men sings your tune?
money money money just lemme pull down the panties undecided
Re: When It Comes To Men, Meaning Of "Rich" May Be Different In A Relationship by kandiikane(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2012
My kinda guy=money money money, don't talk bebe, let me just shower you with benjamins. grin
Re: When It Comes To Men, Meaning Of "Rich" May Be Different In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2012
kandiikane: My kinda guy=money money money, don't talk bebe, let me just shower you with benjamins. grin

cheesy wink
Re: When It Comes To Men, Meaning Of "Rich" May Be Different In A Relationship by chikeorji123(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2012
Still confuse pls OP what are u saying
Re: When It Comes To Men, Meaning Of "Rich" May Be Different In A Relationship by Olaone1: 12:25am On Aug 21, 2012
Money money money . . . just let me do it . . . . I'm all man . . . let's practise what NIKE says grin
Re: When It Comes To Men, Meaning Of "Rich" May Be Different In A Relationship by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:35am On Aug 21, 2012
Subscribing...
Re: When It Comes To Men, Meaning Of "Rich" May Be Different In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 21, 2012
The man with characteristics of both.
Re: When It Comes To Men, Meaning Of "Rich" May Be Different In A Relationship by onilaiscools: 2:59am On Aug 21, 2012
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That A Man Is Looking / What Do You Think? / The Laws Of Keeping A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.