Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) (9633 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2016
These set of guys are highly selective and as a lady if you really wanna attract one, u have to step up your game because an average lekki guy has 6 girlfriends, don't deceive yourself. However you can be top on the list if your game is tighter. Here are 8 ways to achieve that tongue :

1) Dress very well: I don't mean 1k tops from balogun market, you must look classy from head to toe, either u carry an lv or a prada bag. Those guys love designers a lot and if all you wear is "bend down select" don't near them. They can detect a broke babe 8miles away and trust me, they don't care if you are pretty but thrashy.

2) Be a drama queen but don't be rude: these guys don't like soft ladies, they enjoy ladies who give them hard time due to their stubborn and proud nature. If u show weakness too early,they move to the next babe instantly. No guy wants a push over,you must stand your ground but b careful as well so it doesn't backfire.

3) you must know how to cook: that sound funny abi? Trust me, there are so many expensive eateries on the island but an average island guy has a well furnished kitchen and expects you to cook for the house. Especially during weekends when his friends come over,you don't expect everybody to eat out do you?

4) Clubbing is with his guys Only,accept that: a lot of them enjoy clubbing with their guys, not every island guy wants u shaking your b.utt infront of his friends 247, most of them prefer u sleep at home and allow them have fun. If you are the type that wants to follow him to every strip club, sorry he would dump you soon.

5) Speak queens english: pidgin is not acceptable, they hate it with passion and it's not about been natural, you need to speak well. The last thing an island guy wants is you disgracing him in presence of his friends! Know your tenses very well.

6) Be Very good in Bed: See there are many ladies tripping for these guys, don't expect him to cope with missionary 247 when some are ready to hang one leg on the ceiling fan, you better be creative and drop every form of holier than thou attitude in your father's house. You are dealing with a very exposed guy here!

7) Don't try to re-arrange their houses: After 2 months you start buying extra stuffs in the kitchen or buying duvets and bedsheets, he would dump you with the speed of light. Trust me he doesn't need his other girlfriends asking too much questions about the new things in the house! He has money to get all those things, mind your business.

cool Use the washing Machine: if you like pack all his thick shirts and jeans out and be washing from morning till night, he would simply ask why u didn't use the washing machine or take them to the dry cleaners. Yes island guys don't fancy ladies who do that, do your research very well. He'd rather you spend that time cooking or cuddling or u both visit the spa for a massage! Keep your village homely self at home.

9) oooops I had to add this one, never force him to church! Let him go when he wants to, they hate it when you introduce them to your pastor, it's not acceptable!

You can add yours!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2016
I'm coming.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Op don do her research wella...... Na how many island guys you don meet with this your points

7 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by ronald4lif(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Don't live in the Island but I'm attracted to drama queens as well. Really don't like yes yes women but the ones who are filled with drama, pertinacious and makes me go to bed sometimes thinking if she's really worth the stress, efforts et al.

And yes she must be a good fvcker. Sex is a primordial factor in keeping me glued to a woman. sad

3 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by refiner(f): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2016
I knw number 6 must be dere!

hoes every where!undecided

bleep island guys...my ajegunle bf is OK for me any day!wink

13 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Olosho alert!!!

I live in Banana Island, and these things you listed won't get me
Try harder

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Oooh teach me!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Laveda(f): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Okay, No.6 caught my attention
Noted. grin
Though, I don't want the ajebutter guys undecided
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:27am On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Olosho alert!!!

I live in Banana Island, and these things you listed won't get me
Try harder

Sorry you are trying too hard! You ain't my type

3 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:27am On Feb 20, 2016
Laveda:
Okay, No.6 caught my attention
Noted. grin
Though, I don't want the ajebutter guys undecided

It's very important cheesy
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Oooh teach me!! cheesy

Haha u sure u dunno these things already
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Ouch! That hurts!

2 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2016
refiner:
I knw number 6 must be dere!

hoes every where!undecided

bleep island guys...my ajegunle bf is OK for me any day!wink

You ain't into guys
You are a virgin
Your friends ex wants you
Guys here are tripping for u
Now u have an ajegunle bf
Refiner do u cook up stories here to get attention? You always contradict yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

yea. I know right. You prefer 'em street urchins

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
Don't live in the Island but I'm attracted to drama queens as well. Really don't like yes yes women but the ones who are filled with drama, pertinacious and makes me go to bed sometimes thinking if she's really worth the stress, efforts et al.

And yes she must be a good fvcker. Sex is a primordial factor in keeping me glued to a woman. sad

I hope you also good as well o, she doesn't have to be all good while u lazy cheesy
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Maxi112: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2016
glorified olosho spotted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Haha u sure u dunno these things already
Nope an now that I've actually read it
Them dudes to much work....cook?
An too dang demandin'.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yea. I know right. You prefer 'em street urchins

Yea street urchins could be better than banana island loose mouths always creating nuisance on my thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Maxi112:
glorified olosho spotted

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Yea street urchins could be better than banana island loose mouths always creating nuisance on my thread.
These island boys won't patronise your olosho market. Sorry about that
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Maxi112: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2016
disadvantage of dating island boys loading..

OP! U are corrupt.. buhari must prob people like u..
don't ask me why!
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by DharmyYinks: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Looking for maga undecided

2 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
These island boys won't patronise your olosho market. Sorry about that

Dude like I said you trying too hard to be noticed! I wouldn't allow u derail this thread,i have better mentions to reply, run along.
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Maxi112: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
YES... is only a mad man that can tell the sweetness of madness
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by refiner(f): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

You ain't into guys
You are a virgin
Your friends ex wants you
Guys here are tripping for u
Now u have an ajegunle bf
Refiner do u cook up stories here to get attention? You always contradict yourself.

oh!!!!....never knew u follow me abt to know everyfin about me!!!....dats so sweet of u!

and yea!..I love contradicting myself cos I don't wish anyone to know my life!am peculiar and no one will understand me!

and again sweet hrt,u don't make me believe u believe everyfin posted here!....if u do den u are in for a long thing!wink

its a faceless forum remember?...and sometimes we love doing things dat we can't dare to do in d real world!...And I knw u aren't exceptional!smiley

so quit following me!undecided.....run along now!wink

5 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Ontop wetin I beg undecided undecided
Make dey park their d!ck and go undecided
I don't need training to be myself. If u like me, fine! If u don't, it's still fINE!!!

6 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by DharmyYinks: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Dats exactly wat those island guys wil tell yhu tongue

1 Like

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by ronald4lif(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

I hope you also good as well o, she doesn't have to be all good while u lazy cheesy

Lol. Testimonial from mi novia and intimate acquaintance would affirm to my sexual dexterity. You're free to confirm if you're skeptical? wink
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Dude like I said you trying too hard to be noticed! I wouldn't allow u derail this thread,i have better mentions to reply, run along.
I know you can't keep up with the pace fvckboy

Btw, what thread? This BS of yours will soon be flushed down the toilet
Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2016
refiner:

oh!!!!....never knew u follow me abt to know everyfin about me!!!....dats so sweet of u!

and yea!..I love contradicting myself cos I don't wish anyone to know my life!am peculiar and no one will understand me!

and again sweet hrt,u don't make me believe u believe everyfin posted here!....if u do den u are in for a long thing!wink

its a faceless forum remember?...and sometimes we love doing things dat we can't dare to do in d real world!...And I knw u aren't exceptional!smiley

so quit following me!undecided.....run along now!wink

Naah dear, you almost everywhere and easily noticed so don't get the impression u are followed. Last time I checked I don't have lesbian tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) by Jadekitana(f): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Dats exactly wat those island guys wil tell yhu tongue

Sorry i'm dating one already cheesy cheesy i'm sure you didn't think of that wink I understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection / My Wife Is Learning Bad Things / Do White People Pay Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.