Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? (60171 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by tpia5: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
people whose lives are 100% committed to working towards the downfall of another person who did them no harm, shouldnt really complain about whatever comes on them while doing so, imo.

i've come to realize there are indeed persons on this planet whose only reason for existence, is so they can manifest their enmity towards another.

weird as that sounds, its one of those truths which are as strange as fiction.

their life has no meaning if they're not watching and following their enemy. Every single decision they make, is in direct correlation to this enemy's own.

now, as to whether their target enemy should respond in kind, is when Jesus teachings come into play.

1 Like

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Sike(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
I give this thread the "Best topic 2012" award.. Awesome!
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Michky: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
Another food for thought: if we all pray that prayer and God answers all, then no one would be alive to rejoice because weather you like it or not, you're someone's enemy (consciously or unconsciously).
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by kosiobabiolorun: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
sit down and look until they make u a scape goat, thank God they are praing against their enemies, what about those that will massacre people physically,
17 people was beheaded in Afghanistan because they attended a party, going to churches and killing people in Nigeria, Please the Infidels should keep quite, because their own is worse. Pray and kill your enemies. Do not wait until they chew you like a gum.
SHALOM
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by omobachi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
A sure way to die fast is by allowing yourself to be used by the devil, by becoming an enemy of God's righteous people, God does not joke with his children, He will kill for them if he have to, He will kill you again, if you touch them or plan to tamper with His plans and purpose for their lives,if you become His children's enemy, it is equivalent to becoming God's foe, whether they pray about it or not, it is dangerous, just don't do it PERIOD.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by muyisque06(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
capital wrong! In accordance with what is in Romans 12:17-18 which says "Return evil for evil to no one.Provide fine things in the sight of all men.If possible, as far as it depends upon you,be peaceable with all men".Thus,it's not good to pray for death of your enemies.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ayomivic(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
musKeeto:
I don't need to turn the Bible upside down. The Bible turns itself upside down. GOD/YAHWEH is a GOD Of HATE and JEALOUSY... The Bible tells me so..
So you should expect his followers to do the same..

In fact you are reading Bible but i can say all the verses you quoted up there, shows the different between OT and NT. Why can't you give more verses from NT to back your words? Try to learn the different between OT and NT.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
cheddarking:

Please show me where God is described as a pushover or cuddly teddy-bear.

Deut 4.24 decribes God as a "Consuming Fire" and a "Jealous God".

Exodus 20.5 has God stating that "...I will visit the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me"

Nahum 1.2 states "The Lord is a jealous and avenging God;the Lord is avenging and wrathful;the Lord takes vengeance on his adversaries and keeps wrath for his enemies"

Dont ever make the assumption that being a Christian means submitting yourself to Persecution.

Yes...Jesus said love your enemies etc...but Romans 12.20 puts this in perspective ""If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

Case Closed!

Hey, DARK KING
Do u even know what u are saying? Since when did caring for ur enemies become killing.
Are u so blind to realise that that means loving them?
And it is only logical for them to feel pain that they really have not hurt u.

U christians supporting this are a bunch of fanatic fools no better than bokoharam extremists, imagining every other person is an enemy to b killed.

Infact bokoharam is even better than u in that they beleive in heaven (suicide bombing).

From what i am reading u are all so scared to die u would rather be responsible for a genocide than to lose ur life.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by oluchikeh(f): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
;Dhahahahahah Muskeeto
Did you notice that all the scriptures you quoted are old testatment
Laws guiding the old covenant
Under the new covenant, most of what you stated are not viable

However i am not against praying back to sender
i see nothing wrong with commanding "Haman to hang on his very own Gallows" or be swallowed up by the pit they are digging

Anyone who doesnt want me to live will definitely die because I must live amd glorify God
the one who says i won't eat, the food in his own mouth will go sour because i wont go hungry
but these consequences are if they refuse to repent
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by beobjective: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
Well...Lets not being too blinded with our own personal sentiment.... What is wrong is wrong... Even God knows that we humans like that kind of prayer, that is part of the reason why he commended Solomon on his request for just wisdon and Understanding ..Read 1king 3:11-14. " And God went on to say to him: “For the reason that you have requested this thing and have not requested for yourself many days nor requested for yourself riches nor requested the soul of your enemies, and you have requested for yourself understanding to hear judicial cases, 12 look! I shall certainly do according to your words"

That is why Jesus started his words in Mat 5:43. “YOU heard that it was said, ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 However, I say to YOU: Continue to love YOUR enemies and to pray for those persecuting YOU that YOU may PROVE yourselves sons of YOUR Father who is in the heavens"

People that pray for lives of their enemies are clearly not children of God.....
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by mencer(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
'For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save [them]. And they went to another village' Luke 9:56
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ayomivic(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
top4eva: Life is about fulfilling the purpose of God for your life, if don't fulfil the purpose of God for your life you will be blamed by God and there is probability of such fellow going to hell. Because God has deposited somethings in you, if you die with it as a result of one witchcraft in your fathers house without exploring that thing that God has deposited in you, you may end up in hell fire. People who had vowed over there dead body will you make it. If they kill you before fulfiling your destiny, you will be blamed for it, so it better you kill them before they kill you.
When you pray for your enemy to die, does not mean that the physical body will die but to render impotent the spirit that is causing them to do wickedness. So it is not physical death in this case but the death of whatever is causing them to do wickedness.

please what is the purpose of God for your life? What did God deposit in you and what is your destiny? Why would God put you in hell because you did not fulfil your destiny, if some one destiny is to become bricklayers or tailoring?

If an enemy vow that if he did not die you can't prosper. Do you think the only solution is for such enemy to die? If that is your belife then you ridicule the power of God.Your faith is small. Don't you belive God can make you prosper in the present of such enemy?

Can you please tell me, which of these do you prefer as christian.
First,to die young and enter the kindom of God?

second,to get older and go to hell?

There are so many way to pray without suggest the dead of your enemy.Do you know that.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ayomivic(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
kpolli:

Why did David kill Goliath then? Don't just read the words of the Bible, get their meanings
Goliath was an enemy of nation ( Israel ) he died in war.
Are you a soldier? If you are, that is another case.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ayomivic(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
kpolli:

Why did David kill Goliath then? Don't just read the words of the Bible, get their meanings
Goliath was an enemy of nation (Isreal) .He died in a war.
Are you a sodier? If you are that is another case.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by onyekapray: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
The prayer for one's enemies to fall down and die shouldnt be overemphasized.The Bible is d best book anyone can read when confused in issues like this.In the Old Testament,d weapon of death was what delivered the Isrealites from Pharoah even when all other methods failed.The new testament was replete with many examples but for those who are in doubt and say we should love our enemies,Apostle Paul at a time in Acts 13 vs 6 to 12 had to command blindness on Bar-Jesus for trying to hinder the move of the gospel.This is thesame man who preached to the Corinthian church about LOVE.David was a man who learnt d art of spiritual warfare and prayed in Psalm 9 vs 3 that his enemies should fall down and die.We as Christians must show love but when it comes to casting out devils,recovery of what we have lost,it is by force.JESUS never negotiated with d devil and two-third of His ministry was on deliverance.He was casting out demons and rebuked them and didnt show them kindness.We arent fighting against human beings as flesh and flood.Our battle isnt that way.Because d MFM prays DIE doesnt make those who pray that certain powers be destroyed and frustrated saints.The difference is in terminology.What many are enjoying is the spiritual climate that has changed now.If it were years back,we would not walk freely on d street because of d activities of wicked men.MFM have helped change the climate as they have exposed many mysteries that our churches dont tell us.From experience,many would have gone into their untimely graves if not for prayers as this.May we all become rapturable in Jesus' name!
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Coldfeet(f): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
nedostic: @Goshen360,

Spot on.

I believe as Christians and considering the pains and sufferings of Christ,we should likewise bless our supposedly 'human enemies'. This is why the disciples in the days of old were called Christians-Christ like.

Our main enemy is Satan with his demons.

Our battle is not flesh and blood but spirits in diverse dimensions and powers.

I used to think in that direction that human beings are our enemies and would bind,scatter and use a lot of military jargons all in the name of destroying my enemies.

Poor me! would even carry a knife and start stabbing an invisible enemy.

Ignorance and delusion of the highest degree!

It sounds funny and idiotic of me but the fact of life remains that I really did all these nasty things all in the name of praying against my enemies. Worse of all,I still was very rooted in sins and I did not see any enemy that died as a result of my supposedly intense 'over-comers' prayers.

Alas!I never knew what I was even practising in a way was well-refined and religious WITCHCRAFT-Paganism.

As Christians, we have the authority in the name of Jesus Christ to cast out demons BUT NOT to BIND as most folks believe.

No man has the power to bind any demon except Jesus Christ.

I have never stated that we do not have enemies but our prayers must be properly channeled against wicked and invisible forces.

Yes, as Christians we have the right in Christ to destroy the works of the enemies just be decreeing it,it shall be established by faith.

Let us pray wisely and most importantly see fellow human beings as our brothers and sisters despite their wickedness.

Methinks, the greatest prayer is OUR LORD's PRAYER.

Mind you, one can equally be an enemy to him(her)self based on one's unbridled appetite for food, fame,money,women,and other material possessions. Personally, I have been an enemy to myself on food(junks,fries,chicken meat,etc) and babes(women)-crazy about beautiful slim chics.

God in His infinite mercies has just started to make me a work-in-progress for His dear kingdom. God's mercy is beyond human thinking.Please no one get should get me wrong. I do not have a holier than thou mentality because I believe its only God that can justify anyone. I still have my private battles and succumb to certain pressures of life but I do count on the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ for HIS finished works on the cross.

PLS: This does not give room for me to take God's grace for granted. A true son must know what HIS Father likes![/b]Thank you!

[b]May the Lord bless us and grant us wisdom not to pray amiss.

This is undoubtedly the best and most inspiring comment I've read on this site! I had to long-in in order to duff my hat to you! God bless and may He continue to strengthen you in Jesus name Amen!
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Coldfeet(f): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
nedostic: @Goshen360,

Spot on.

I believe as Christians and considering the pains and sufferings of Christ,we should likewise bless our supposedly 'human enemies'. This is why the disciples in the days of old were called Christians-Christ like.

Our main enemy is Satan with his demons.

Our battle is not flesh and blood but spirits in diverse dimensions and powers.

I used to think in that direction that human beings are our enemies and would bind,scatter and use a lot of military jargons all in the name of destroying my enemies.

Poor me! would even carry a knife and start stabbing an invisible enemy.

Ignorance and delusion of the highest degree!

It sounds funny and idiotic of me but the fact of life remains that I really did all these nasty things all in the name of praying against my enemies. Worse of all,I still was very rooted in sins and I did not see any enemy that died as a result of my supposedly intense 'over-comers' prayers.

Alas!I never knew what I was even practising in a way was well-refined and religious WITCHCRAFT-Paganism.

As Christians, we have the authority in the name of Jesus Christ to cast out demons BUT NOT to BIND as most folks believe.

No man has the power to bind any demon except Jesus Christ.

I have never stated that we do not have enemies but our prayers must be properly channeled against wicked and invisible forces.

Yes, as Christians we have the right in Christ to destroy the works of the enemies just be decreeing it,it shall be established by faith.

Let us pray wisely and most importantly see fellow human beings as our brothers and sisters despite their wickedness.

Methinks, the greatest prayer is OUR LORD's PRAYER.

Mind you, one can equally be an enemy to him(her)self based on one's unbridled appetite for food, fame,money,women,and other material possessions. Personally, I have been an enemy to myself on food(junks,fries,chicken meat,etc) and babes(women)-crazy about beautiful slim chics.

God in His infinite mercies has just started to make me a work-in-progress for His dear kingdom. God's mercy is beyond human thinking.Please no one get should get me wrong. I do not have a holier than thou mentality because I believe its only God that can justify anyone. I still have my private battles and succumb to certain pressures of life but I do count on the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ for HIS finished works on the cross.

PLS: This does not give room for me to take God's grace for granted. A true son must know what HIS Father likes![/b]Thank you!

[b]May the Lord bless us and grant us wisdom not to pray amiss.

Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ayomivic(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
cheddarking: Any Christian that truly believes he should 'love' his enemies is truly a f00l.

Your true enemy is that man/woman who hates you for no just cause, and who doesn't want to see you succeed in life.
Your true enemy is that person who in the shadow of the night carries your name to the babalawo to kill you(This is irrespective of the babalawo's effectiveness. The intent is the key factor)
Your true enemy is that person who would physically attack(or pay someone to physically attack) you.

And you feel such a person should live?

Throughout the bible, there are multiple examples of God destroying the enemies of his people.

Any christian worth his salt must endeavour to rain spiritual fire and bullets on his enemies!

Which one would you follow your wish or the wish of God ? can you please qote a verses from Bible to suport your words?
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by massayo: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
some enenies are worth wissing death
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by truthislight: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2012
Ayomivic:
Goliath was an enemy of nation ( Israel ) he died in war.
Are you a soldier? If you are, that is another case.

are you a soldier wanting to kill sinners God wants to repent or you are helping them to repent?

When last did you go out to preach to people as a soldier of God?

Hmmm!

The pit you are digging for yourself to fall in is very deep.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Bababo(m): 2:30am On Aug 28, 2012
Its not a good idea has a true christian to pray for our enemies to die infact i belief people who do this still do it out of low metality nd poor knowlege of God,how can you ask for the life of ur enemies?no matter who does this,it is wrong because wat christ gave us nd he expect from us is love for every body,either they re good or bad to us,besides do we even know who our enemies re, that we ask for their lives?of cause my pastor;DR.A B A OMOLADE made me to know that our enemies may be our sibblings,he or she maybe our mother or father,our wife,husband,friends nd must related or distanace nor business companiön!so why must we pray they die,when in öne or two ways we ll be affected?oo!we just pray they die so we can recover our glories nd enjoy our life?then we should be prepared for d worst nd of cus when ur mother die d pains or finances re ur tasks nd debts,when ur wife or husband dies as ur enemy because prayed so,a vaccum is created,ur life nd that of ur children re divided,u re broken nd its truly takes time to recover.wat if a business parner is ur enemy?kill him or her nd kill ur money nd ur business!,if ur greatest enemy is ur sibbling nd gradually re ur sibblings then get ready to ruin all of them,kill them all nd dont 4get to look for more money than enough for their funerals nd b prepared to carry on wit ur life alone whn u ruin them.In som cases ur enemy may be ur father or mother in-law when they die wouldnt you shoulder a responsibility?so why dat pray?why not even pray they repent,b unable to overcome you nd dat God should make you prosper d more,live long nd reach ur goals in life infact bless them dat ur God in heaven ll bless you?dont you think if they repent they may be ur greatest helper?i knw u wudnt understand yet learn how to pray for God ll not answer wrong prayers.AM BLESSED,ND MAY GOD BLESS ME SO WELL TO ALWAYS OVER COME ALL MY ENEMIES ND MAY GOD'S GLORIES SHINE IN MY LIFE ND U.GOD bless Nigeria!.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by cinolala(m): 4:00am On Aug 28, 2012
am a member of m.f.m. Many mis understand us simply because the are just frnds of m.f.m nd not members. Cum to think of it. When a battery stops working u say it is dead. So is in m.f.m we believe we do not wrestle agains flesh nd blood, but against principalities nd power, rulers of darkness nd wickedns in high places ephesians 6vs12d. Nd as we al know spirits cant die. So we only commanding dem to stop there activity in the lif of the fellow.
now 4 instant the fellow says over his dead body, then he will bear his judgement. Galatians 5vs10.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 28, 2012
Of course, I realise all the verses were from the OT.... what happened? Did Yahweh repent in the NT?

Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their table

Matthew 5:39

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Matthew 5:44
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one..." The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by stillme(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2012
It is not good to pray that our enemy should die. Job 31:29-30
29-if I rejoiced at the destruction of him that hated me,or lifted up myself when evil found him:
30-neither have I suffered my mouth to sin by wishing a curse to his soul.
Don't join those who pray for the dead of their enemies,because you probably may be an enemy to someone. You wouldn't know.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2012
musKeeto:
I don't need to turn the Bible upside down. The Bible turns itself upside down. GOD/YAHWEH is a GOD Of HATE and JEALOUSY... The Bible tells me so..
So you should expect his followers to do the same..

Ha ha same apply s to boko harram and christians. They are just a real refection of the god of the bible. After all we all know the soul grows mostly through adversaries. Those who ask god to kill others for a little problem they go through are cowards and confused. With all the prayers,most of them still remain in darkness.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2012
idowuswap: Igbo man go take money ontop transformer still then no get the money reach yoruba.useless killer,ritualist.419.that s why hausa kill dem well well
lets not contribute to tribal wars. All black people need to bury those ideas cos it doesn't help us grow when we attack tribes all the time. Time to grow up my brothers and sisters. The white man is growing in strength and technology everyday while we remain stagnant in tribal wars. Lets grow up please!
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2012
Benito69: When we pray that our enemies should die, God determines the appropriate means of dealing with them. He gives them time to repent as He seeks their salvation and not their destruction, some do repent of their wicked ways and are spared God's wrath. However some continue in opposing, and thus God has no other choice than to destroy them in order to secure the life of His child. Our job is to pray about the actions of our enemies, as we pray God moves and deals with them accordingly. It is our duty, and not a matter of right or wrong.

If he is truly an all knowing god,he would know if they would repent or not. why give them time? He is not all knowing!

Remember your bible said he created good and evil. so probably your prayers have killed the old man grin grin grin

When last did he answer your prayers? pls be honest with us sad sad sad

If he is really god and does exist, he wont need you to pray before he does anything,xcept he is fake grin grin grin grin
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Gazadiel(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2012
most of the comments on this post are written based on blindness, some comments show that those who make them don't even know the bible, or they just want to comment for the sake of it. If you like to die in the hands of the enemy who has vow that you must survive over his or her dead body, its your choice. You can as well choose to believe that you have no enemy, what i have to tell all of you is to read your bible well. GOD BLESS EVERYONE
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by faitheve(f): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2012
in the bible the story of Jesus encounter and the of the fig tree should serve as an example,Jesus was hunger and saw the fig tree afar off,the fig deceived Jesus by making it look like it has fruits in it,but wen Jesus got closer to the fig tree he saw that there was no fruit in it,and Jesus cursed the fig tree,,,,,,,Jesus did not have mercy on the fig tree,the fig tree was used by the devil 2 deceive him he cursed d fig tree because it allowed itself to be used by the devil,even the bible says suffer not a witch to live.OK lets look the case of Moses and the children of isreal with their encounter with pharaoh didn't God finish all the enemies of isreal in the red sea?all the battle fought and the victories won in the account of the bible was it not God that made dem possible? I WILL PRAY FOR ENEMIES TO DIE INFACT WHILE THEY ARE YET PLANNING THEY WILL DIE,
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by dederocs(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2012
To me.. poınt out my enemy ı wıll leave a bullet ın hım,dats the only remedy -cos these enemıes and bad belle no dey hear word.
Death to all my enemıes...leave God out of thıs,na personal ıssue.
Re: Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ayomivic(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2012
cheddarking: Any Christian that truly believes he should 'love' his enemies is truly a f00l.

Your true enemy is that man/woman who hates you for no just cause, and who doesn't want to see you succeed in life.
Your true enemy is that person who in the shadow of the night carries your name to the babalawo to kill you(This is irrespective of the babalawo's effectiveness. The intent is the key factor)
Your true enemy is that person who would physically attack(or pay someone to physically attack) you.

And you feel such a person should live?

Throughout the bible, there are multiple examples of God destroying the enemies of his people.

Any christian worth his salt must endeavour to rain spiritual fire and bullets on his enemies!
You can pray against your enemey without asking for his soul .Such as

God protect me from my enemy,don't let him have power over me,guide my going out and coming in.

If you believe enemy has taken something important from you.You can pray that God should return that thing back to you and that God should render enemy power to be useless over you.

Just imagine a father that has two son one is wicked and disobident.The other was obident and gentle.Let say the father gave the obident son something and the wicked son went and block his way,beat him and collect what father gave him.The gentle son then went to complain to their father. what do you think the father would do?Console the gentle son and give him another one, punish the wicked son and collecte what he had collected back to the owner.

But if the gentle boy is asking that father should kill the wicked boy for his sake what make the gentle son different to the so call wicked son then? Which father will kill son for another son?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Why We Pulled Out Of CAN — Catholic Bishops (Published 2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.