Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) (3410 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / Two Lovers Chat (temi And Nkem ) – Romantic Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2012
How would you compare someone you don`t even know to Charley boy. Even if i`m crazy, i`ve never portrayed myslelf as the type that would pick up fights and hawl insults.
I`m beyond that. This is a public forum and you know nothing about people you interract with here until you meet them so stop using abusive words on such people.
Re: Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2012
inconvenient cute love.
imagine d cars doors open abruptly!

1 Like

Re: Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) by 7footre(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2012
Nna men odikwa risky!
Re: Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) by cfours: 4:42am On Aug 23, 2012
chipmunkey: How would you compare someone you don`t even know to Charley boy. Even if i`m crazy, i`ve never portrayed myslelf as the type that would pick up fights and hawl insults.
I`m beyond that. This is a public forum and you know nothing about people you interract with here until you meet them so stop using abusive words on such people.

you sure are very argumentative. abeg
in fact, I will love to see u stick your body out of a moving car going 120mph. better still jump off a bridge.
commot for here
Re: Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
is that not the exact same thing some blacks tried to do out of standing cars, and failed miserably. where is that thread again, lol!

someone should bring that pic back, lets compare!
Re: Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: is that not the exact same thing some blacks tried to do out of standing cars, and failed miserably. where is that thread again, lol!

someone should bring that pic back, lets compare!
I`d say this is p.d.a on the extreme grin
Re: Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) by NoQualms1(f): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
chipmunkey: God i miss my causasian girlfriends. They`ll do anything with you just for the adventure.

And................. why did you quote me? undecided
Re: Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
No Qualms:

And................. why did you quote me? undecided
You dey vex? wink
Re: Romantic Or Just Funny (Newly weds picture) by NoQualms1(f): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
chipmunkey:
You dey vex? wink

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U / How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: / Why Do Guys Rape Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.