Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U (3409 Views)

Is It Right To Beg Ur Lov In Public these Way? Or Is these Crazy Lov??? / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Mekenz(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2014
u guys will agree with me that,some people are so egocentric,cnt admit when they were wrong towards there partners,whereas some can go extra mile to make sure, a dispute is been settled amicable with there partners,so curious to know which side each of us are.my question is cn u knee down and beg for forgiveness to your partner,if the needs arise?.for me i can in a subtle way.
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Prowizy2(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2014
For what angry

1 Like

Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by ShirelleBaby: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2014
If am @ fault I will do that_____but the question u will now ask is wen av I ever accepted that am @ fault?hehehehehehe-so till den
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2014
Yes I can.
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yup, desperate times call for desperate measures.
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by jamesbridget13(f): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
its not just i can for me but i do it. My fiance also seek forgiveness kneeling if its calls for it
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Dygeasy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
teekay12: Yup, desperate times call for desperate measures.
This here is the perfect quote.
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Houseofglam7(f): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yes I can.
Most relationships are ruined coz of pride.

1 Like

Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by esn1(f): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
When that time comes, but it should be no biggie if I'm wrong.
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mekenz: u guys will agree with me that,some people are so egocentric,cnt admit when they were wrong towards there partners,whereas some can go extra mile to make sure, a dispute is been settled amicable with there partners,so curious to know which side each of us are.my question is cn u knee down and beg for forgiveness to your partner,if the needs arise?.for me i can in a subtle way.
biitch please,shey i wan wife you?
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Mekenz(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
biitch please,shey i wan wife you?
wat do u mean by that?back to the topic,pals u guys should keep the trend alive by replyin....base on ur personality.
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
u mean like dis

Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by jogs: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
To what end is d kneeling ? Shouldn't d acknowledge of guilt and subsequent sincere apology suffice ?
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by tosyne2much(m): 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Y nt,,, I av actually not done dat b4 buh I can do dat wen a terrible situation arises....its evn a romantic way of apologizing... Guys let's learn how to start respecting ladies and say no to slavery.. We ar now in 21st century and not 1900BC

1 Like

Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Mekenz(m): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2014
Mrniceguyjohn: u mean like dis
hehehe dats so funny,for me the guy is a real man,bt hope is nt real u in d pic?
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Jman06(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2014
I can never kneel down for a girl! I've got pride. Besides, girls apologize even when I'm wrong.
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2014
as a lady,my dad n mum has always tot me to b submissive and respectful to my partner( sorry husband not boyfriend ooo).....i c no reason y i cant kneel down n ask for his forgiveness if i av offended him.....even gansef,even if am not at fault..i ll gladly kneel down n beg him to make peace reign in my family..
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by amakufrancis(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2014
av done that Thrice!!!
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Talon05: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: as a lady,my dad n mum has always tot me to b submissive and respectful to my partner( sorry husband not boyfriend ooo).....i c no reason y i cant kneel down n ask for his forgiveness if i av offended him.....even gansef,even if am not at fault..i ll gladly kneel down n beg him to make peace reign in my family..
Please edit this before my mamz reads this, if she does bae, she's gonna ask me to find you and marry you.

1 Like

Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Davidolives(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2014
jogs: To what end is d kneeling ? Shouldn't d acknowledge of guilt and subsequent sincere apology suffice ?
OGA NA SOBER REFLECTION sad sad sad sad
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by domwas2(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2014
Y not, if I know she is worth it, and my love is blind.
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by mechanics(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Yes na, there's no big deal.
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by mechanics(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Mekenz: u guys will agree with me that,some people are so egocentric,cnt admit when they were wrong towards there partners,whereas some can go extra mile to make sure, a dispute is been settled amicable with there partners,so curious to know which side each of us are.my question is cn u knee down and beg for forgiveness to your partner,if the needs arise?.for me i can in a subtle way.
, yes na, there's no big deal.
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Clearwaters: Yes I can.
shockedshockedshockedshocked

Depends on the gravity of the offence
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2014
miztola: shockedshockedshockedshocked

Depends on the gravity of the offence
Yes, depends on the gravity of the offence.
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Tallesty1(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2014
For wetin As my Lord and personal saviour or what.

A person who loves and understands you know when you are really sorry even if you don't say it.

She will not allow you kneel down .

Believe me, kneeling down is always useless when the wrong done warrants kneeling down
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Mekenz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tallesty1: For wetin As my Lord and personal saviour or what.

A person who loves and understands you know when you are really sorry even if you don't say it.

Believe me, kneeling down is always useless when the wrong done warrants kneeling down
dnt u tink dat kneeling will go a long way in ameriorating a dispute,hence shows hw commited u ar towards the relationship?
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jman06: I can never kneel down for a girl! I've got pride. Besides, girls apologize even when I'm wrong.
Ur pride will haunt u
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Tallesty1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mekenz: dnt u tink dat kneeling will go a long way in ameriorating a dispute,hence shows hw commited u ar towards the relationship?
Nope, I know how to get forgiveness without kneeling.
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by ideology(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
Houseofglam7: Yes I can.
Most relationships are ruined coz of pride.
So True, kneeling won't change who u are
Re: Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U by Medunah: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tallesty1: For wetin As my Lord and personal saviour or what.

I have bin noticing ur comments on threads regardin relationships, u seem egotistic￴, i cnt date/marry someone like u ooo, we go jz deY quarel all d time ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? / Hey Come In 'n Drop Your Favourite Romantic Songs / Will You Be Mean To Say This To Your Bae... Girlz Wat Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.