Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander (15207 Views)

2004 Toyota Highlander ** Clean And Sweet** Pre-order By A Nairalander... Thanks / Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* / LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2012
calculusx: [size=16pt]To every pre-order, there is always a surprise. VIN: JTEBT17RX48012024 comes with 2 extra tyres grin[/size]

Another 1st from V. A. Autos (Calculusx)

you just keep impressing me all the time, even though they are not mine. its a convoy of satisfied customers. happiness to one is happiness to all!!!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2012
sawyerrola:

Another 1st from V. A. Autos (Calculusx)

you just keep impressing me all the time, even though they are not mine. its a convoy of satisfied customers. happiness to one is happiness to all!!!

[size=15pt]Boss,I don't have to wait till October 1st or December 25th before appreciating my Customers for their patronage. Its not about money all the time,@times I made little or nothing from pre-order deals, but puttting smile on every one's face and believe pre-order is easy,affordable and hassle free is my goal.[/size]
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
calculusx:

[size=15pt]Boss,I don't have to wait till October 1st or December 25th before appreciating my Customers for their patronage. Its not about money all the time,@times I made little or nothing from pre-order deals, but puttting smile on every one's face and believe pre-order is easy,affordable and hassle free is my goal.[/size]

What can we say...thank you Sir.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
Step2002:

What can we say...thank you Sir.

SirMr. Steph,I'm a young guy of 30yrs. Age is nothing but number.. <=))“
>
/ \ ‎​Ori iya mi elekocheesy
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
calculusx:

SirMr. Steph,I'm a young guy of 30yrs. Age is nothing but number.. <=))“
>
/ \ ‎​Ori iya mi elekocheesy

Boss, the wooden gong calls an individual by what he does. If a child washes his hands, he eats with elders. The fame Solomon got was not because he was as old as Methusalem. Moreso since you've not seen me, what makes you think i'm older than 30?
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
Step2002:

Boss, the wooden gong calls an individual by what he does. If a child washes his hands, he eats with elders. The fame Solomon got was not because he was as old as Methusalem. Moreso since you've not seen me, what makes you think i'm older than 30?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........Uncle Step, because of you, i choose to be 30. Just wishing all customers (past, present and future)of V.A. Autos a very wonderful week ahead. Not forgetting the boss himself, Calculusx.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Step2002:

[size=15pt]The wise one has hit the nail on the head. I missed watching Pete Edochie and his proverbs on Africa Magic grin.[/size]
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
sawyerrola:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........Uncle Step, because of you, i choose to be 30. Just wishing all customers (past, present and future)of V.A. Autos a very wonderful week ahead. Not forgetting the boss himself, Calculusx.

A lovely week ahead to you too Oga Sawyer. No mind elder Calculus...Imagine him talking like say i be pensioneer, lol
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
calculusx:

[size=15pt]The wise one has hit the nail on the head. I missed watching Pete Edochie and his proverbs on Africa Magic grin.[/size]

yes o. He is an Enigma.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
[size=15pt]Every stages will be supported with unedited pictures.[/size]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2012
[size=16pt]For every pre-order, there is always a surprise.
Surprise #1: Full Tank of PMS all the way from USA grin
[/size]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 23, 2012
calculusx: [size=16pt]For every pre-order, there is always a surprise.
Surprise #1: Full Tank of PMS all the way from USA grin
[/size]

Oga Calculus, you too much joo.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2012
[size=15pt]Surprise 2: Free Detachable Garmin Navigation System installed.[/size]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
calculusx: [size=15pt]Surprise 2: Free Detachable Garmin Navigation System installed.[/size]

now i am jealous......Calculusx, i don't understand o! Uncle Step, please u pay Calculusx in GBP abi u used the N5k notes? there is something i am sure you are doing which i am not.
All the same, you finally get it all. its always a good choice with Calculusx. Happy customers, happy driving.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
sawyerrola:

now i am jealous......Calculusx, i don't understand o! Uncle Step, please u pay Calculusx in GBP abi u used the N5k notes? there is something i am sure you are doing which i am not.
All the same, you finally get it all. its always a good choice with Calculusx. Happy customers, happy driving.

Hahahaha,Senior Sawyer you remain the number one. You see, i've been looking at the suprises from the corner of one eye...I no want put hope say na my own, seems it may be for the 2004 4runner pre-order. The boss is not disclosing it yet from the pix. However i'm excited for every happy, lucky customer who took this part. The guy is just too much. Calculus that 4runner oga neva come meeting once o, chairmo wan see am o lol
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
Step2002:

Hahahaha,Senior Sawyer you remain the number one. You see, i've been looking at the suprises from the corner of one eye...I no want put hope say na my own, seems it may be for the 2004 4runner pre-order. The boss is not disclosing it yet from the pix. However i'm excited for every happy, lucky customer who took this part. The guy is just too much. Calculus that 4runner oga neva come meeting once o, chairmo wan see am o lol

[size=15pt]Mr. Steph, pls look at it with 2 eyes opened, it was affix to your SUV and its for YOU. 1 or 2 more surprises to go before trucking it to Port this weekend. grin Thanks for your patronage.[/size]
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
sawyerrola:

[size=15pt]Pls don't be jealous sir, please await what will come with your new pre-order, i'm still thinking what gadget or tools will be lovely on your new dove grin Happy Customer, Happy Driving.[/size]
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
Step2002:

Uncle Step, im beginning to feel the number 2 position is better o. before Esau give Jacob stew for birthright, him know how the hungry catch Jacob o! you can take the number 1 position and give me the number 2 position with all its value added services. lololol. this incentives your highlander is getting is too much o. we go shout o! My Oga im so excited too for your ride. we thank God for such a sincere person as Calculusx. meanwhile i second the motion that the 4runner oga suppose come meeting come see chairmo!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
calculusx:

[size=15pt]Pls don't be jealous sir, please await what will come with your new pre-order, i'm still thinking what gadget or tools will be lovely on your new dove grin Happy Customer, Happy Driving.[/size]

na wa for you o boss Calculusx. don't you know that the cheapest gadget you will install in this new dove will be more expensive that the entire pre-order cost of the new dove? dove is even a luxury term to be used, lets call it pigeon...my new pigeon....more like it...hahahahahaha

anyway, i believe you....you are so unpredictable. you've got so many surprises up your sleeves. please keep up the good job. always make sure its a happy customer, happy driving experience for all your clients.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
calculusx:

[size=15pt]Mr. Steph, pls look at it with 2 eyes opened, it was affix to your SUV and its for YOU. 1 or 2 more surprises to go before trucking it to Port this weekend. grin Thanks for your patronage.[/size]

Heeeey! You be magician abi wetin...and you say make i no dobaale for you, no way! Me i'm already rolling on the floor for you Calculus ooo. Na wa o this transaction is becoming something else o. This is real highlanding.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
[size=15pt]TO BE CONTINUED WHEN YOUR THREAD IS OFFICIALLY OPENED[/size]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
sawyerrola:

Uncle Step, im beginning to feel the number 2 position is better o. before Esau give Jacob stew for birthright, him know how the hungry catch Jacob o! you can take the number 1 position and give me the number 2 position with all its value added services. lololol. this incentives your highlander is getting is too much o. we go shout o! My Oga im so excited too for your ride. we thank God for such a sincere person as Calculusx. meanwhile i second the motion that the 4runner oga suppose come meeting come see chairmo!

hahahahaha. The able numero uno, the discoverer himself, i remain loyal at no.2 Sir. The Stomach that stays in front is courageous. Not everybody is befitting of a title. You are perfect with no.1. Abeg for your sake no shout o, because wetin the master dey plan for your Falcon, be like apple with Samsung go combine produce am o, he didn't think in others...now he is thinking...I'm trembling already ooo
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
calculusx: [size=15pt]TO BE CONTINUED WHEN YOUR THREAD IS OFFICIALLY OPENED[/size]

Oh, I reach to get thread too, no be small thing o. I'm already enjoying myself for Senior Sawyer area o.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2012
Step2002:

Oh, I reach to get thread too, no be small thing o. I'm already enjoying myself for Senior Sawyer area o.

[size=15pt] Mr. Steph, everyone deserves a thread, no matter the worth of the Car.[/size]
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2012
[size=18pt] After a successful delivery of a 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition, we are given the privilege of another pre-order. One good turn deserves another. We appreciate you Sir.

2001 Toyota

Fuel Type :Gasoline

Cylinders :4 Cyl.

Exterior Color : White/Brown

Interior: Fabric

Automatic Transmission

CD and Radio casette player

Chilled AC

VIN- 4T1BG22K51U842563

Landing cost of #1,005,000
[/size]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
calculusx: [size=18pt] After a successful delivery of a 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition, we are given the privilege of another pre-order. One good turn deserves another. We appreciate you Sir.

2001 Toyota

Fuel Type :Gasoline

Cylinders :4 Cyl.

Exterior Color : White/Brown

Interior: Fabric

Automatic Transmission

CD and Radio casette player

Chilled AC

VIN- 4T1BG22K51U842563

Landing cost of #1,005,000
[/size]

V.A. Autos....my choice by default! couldn't think of a better Auto dealer than you sir. we will always come back to you again and again and again for the big ones and the small ones cos we know you will always deliver. for as long as you keep up the good job, we will follow you.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
sawyerrola:

V.A. Autos....my choice by default! couldn't think of a better Auto dealer than you sir. we will always come back to you again and again and again for the big ones and the small ones cos we know you will always deliver. for as long as you keep up the good job, we will follow you.

By the grace of GOD I will be honest and do what I lovedoing,giving out the best with a competitive price ever and value for money, no form of pressure or temptation will make me derail. Thanks for your continued patronage. Still thinking which add-on will fit this Camry.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
calculusx:

By the grace of GOD I will be honest and do what I love doing,giving out the best with a competitive price ever and value for money, no form of pressure or temptation will make me derail. Thanks for your continued patronage. Still thinking which add-on will fit this Camry.

Still thinking ..., afraid dey catch me walahi, I dey shake like dry leaf for harmattan. Senior Sawyer, you don hit jack pot!!!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
calculusx:

By the grace of GOD I will be honest and do what I lovedoing,giving out the best with a competitive price ever and value for money, no form of pressure or temptation will make me derail. Thanks for your continued patronage. Still thinking which add-on will fit this Camry.

Boss, youve got the best price ever on nairaland to the best of my knowledge....and the best customer relationship too....and that is what counts.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Step2002:

Still thinking ..., afraid dey catch me walahi, I dey shake like dry leaf for harmattan. Senior Sawyer, you don hit jack pot!!!

Uncle Step, e reach to fear o! Make the add-on no go make 2001 camry look like 2010 camry. The position of the 0 changes a lot in the camry. This Calculusx guy if very unpredictable.

[size=16pt]My 08 4runner from Calculusx came with remote engine start and engine stop option. Believe me, i can start and stop my engine from the key remote while in my bedroom. Came as a surprise option from the boss himself, Calculusx.[/size]
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 26, 2012
sawyerrola:

Uncle Step, e reach to fear o! Make the add-on no go make 2001 camry look like 2010 camry. The position of the 0 changes a lot in the camry. This Calculusx guy if very unpredictable.

[size=16pt]My 08 4runner from Calculusx came with remote engine start and engine stop option. Believe me, i can start and stop my engine from the key remote while in my bedroom. Came as a surprise option from the boss himself, Calculusx.[/size]

hahahahhahahahaha...I feel you. Calculusx hold on to it,don't let go!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2012
[size=16pt] HAPPY EID-MUBARAK TO ALL MUSLIM FAITHFUL[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

1998 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale Cheap! / SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 / TOKS Honda Accord 2012(Special Edition) FOR SALE @ 4.4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.