Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow (14662 Views)

Buhari Receives Officials Of NUPENG And PENGASSAN At State House (Photos) / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike / PENGASSAN, NUPENG Begin Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by mkpologwu(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
If this Goof-a-mint is really serious about curbing d excesses of oil thieves, they wuld have done that since. But they can't cos they ain't clean! He who comes to equity must come with hands washed in acid!!!
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by mrrock: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
Good lord!.

This is a clean chance for the FG and NUPENG to tell Nigerians on who's side they are as well as where the subsidy case is going.

NUPENG which side are you?. Are you for the cabals or for Nigerians?.

FG which side are you?. If you are on the side of Nigerians then NUPENG should seize to exist. Going on strike is certainly a treason.
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
Is this not instigated by gofament as a means of convincing y'all to remove subsideen and sell the damn thing for 200 bucks?

see you can all keep foaming at the mouth, either way the masses are screwed.

if you support the oyel thieves, you are encouraging government to continue dashing out money in the name of subsideen

if you go against them and say gofanment should not pay the subsideen, you are saying take the impetus to kuku turn the thing to 200 naira.

YOU KNOW THE THING Y'ALL DONT GET IS SUBSIDY OR NO SUBSIDY, THE CABAL IS NOT LOSING ANYTHING, ITS THE GOVERNMENT THIEVES THAT WILL LOSE.

IF YOU REMOVE AM, THEY WILL SELL THE OIL AT WHATEVER CARTEL PRICE THEY WANT TO. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, CARRY YOUR CANOE GO IMPORTATION YA OWN.

IF YOU KEEP SUSIDEENING THEM, THEY STILL MAKE THEIR KILLING, ABI NA WATER U GO USE?

SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Oshiite: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
Pls hand nupeng over to fashola,he knows how to speak the language dat strikers understands
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by jobaskia(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
some people will just wake up and say trash as if we are not humans. On whose side of the divide are they ? the cabals or masses

They have been NUPENGISTOCATED at the end of the day. We are watching.
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by buJu234: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
i tot NUPENG said they are doing it for Nigerians?
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by takedat(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
if from january till date the FG cldnt do anything to improve the capacity of the existing refineries,then they have given all and sundry a chance to blackmail them.
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by mabcos: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
Wether we believe it or not, the gvt owns the yam and the knife. So stop thinking that somebody hates the gvt.
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by uceee(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
Everybody just goes on strike anyhow now. For any flimsy excuse. SMH.
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by digi101(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
PHCN (Electricity) - Check (dangerously stable for 2 months)
Inverter - Check (on standy, since PHCN took over the thing no see job do again o!) grin
Generator Set - FOR SALE O! grin grin grin

Personally they can take a trip up the Niger i dont give a hoot! When the PMS in my car runs out i'll just park it and start an exercise regimen grin

Seriously though its time we show these people they cant hold us to ransome anytime they feel like angry
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Vasse(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hardship is no longer news in this part of the world. God will intervene..
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by warrior01: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
I've said it and i'll continue to say it; the hypocrisy of the so called civil society groups, Nlc and the so called opposition parties is second to none. Gullible Nigerians were deceived in January with the so called 'occupy nigeria' and events today have shown the world who they really are and whose interest they are serving. Even here on nairaland, I bet you'll not see the any comment condemning this treasonable act from the anti-GEJ goons. Thank God sincere Nigerians now knows the camp that have the interest of this country at heart.
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
jamace:
Why is NUPENG concerned about SUBSIDY PAYMENT TO FUEL IMPORTERS? Has NUPENG been bought over by the oil cabals?

The "Occupy Nigeria" jamboree was the handiwork of the "cabal". NUPENG is a small branch of the cabal.

Take it or leave it, Jonathan was right by removing fuel subsidy and majority of Nigerians were deceived just because market forces would determine the price of fuel. Some people claimed there is nothing like subsidy. Where are those people now? i want them to come and confront NUPENG ooo.

Where is "occupy Nigeria"? Let them protest against NUPENG.
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by bomijuwon(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
karpentar: If the thieving Yoruba and hausa subsidy cabals could bribe the NUPENG union officials, why can't the government do the same to enable them have unrestricted chance to nail these thieves? Nobody can be richer than govt.
i guess the CEO of Capital oil is from the Moon. but his name sound igbo or maybe God of Theif in Igbo Lang. Foool.
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by uceee(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
noblezone:

The "Occupy Nigeria" jamboree was the handiwork of the "cabal". NUPENG is a small branch of the cabal.

Take it or leave it, Jonathan was right by removing fuel subsidy and majority of Nigerians were deceived just because market forces would determine the price of fuel. Some people claimed there is nothing like subsidy. Where are those people now? i want them to come and confront NUPENG ooo.

Where is "occupy Nigeria"? Let them protest against NUPENG.

make NLC launch operation occupy NUPENG.
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
Acidosis: "Strike" is synonymous to Nigeria. Its not a new thing.
I tire o! Abeg make I go buy fuel full my tank!
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by bomijuwon(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
warrior01: I've said it and i'll continue to say it; the hypocrisy of the so called civil society groups, Nlc and the so called opposition parties is second to none. Gullible Nigerians were deceived in January with the so called 'occupy nigeria' and events today have shown the world who they really are and whose interest they are serving. Even here on nairaland, I bet you'll not see the any comment condemning this treasonable act from the anti-GEJ goons. Thank God sincere Nigerians now knows the camp that have the interest of this country at heart.

True Talk my borther! these are collaborative thieves. What is NUPENG's headache on subsidies payment? I support the FG to take time and check well who actually subsidy money is due. There is no rush or in-house thieves anymore. Let them go on. we are ready!
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by kayswag100(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju: Fhuck NUPENG!!

I have 300 litres of petrol in my house already!!

when u roast urself nd ur innocent family 2 death nw, ppl wld say it's witchcraft!

U 4 kuku gt fuel pump inside ur bedroom!
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
uceee: make NLC launch operation occupy NUPENG.

NLC? Bros na birds of the same feather.

Some of insisted that "occupy Nigeria" was a deception. They were fighting for the masses?

Please, somebody should tell me who they are fighting for now.

Everyday, I find reasons to stand firm for Jonathan.
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by wengerjay(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
E ti ri nkan kan!!!Wht is now the difference btw boko haram and NUPENG.PlS tell me o my fellow oppressed patrotic nigerians!
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Eazeee(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
i dont blame dis NUPENG of a tin even though am against dia action but wil rather blame d govt. 4 being unable 2 built refineries 2 avoid dis issue of importation not 2 talk of subsidy. both NUPENG & d Govt are d enemies of d masses. yes d cabals hav hijack fuel subsidy but can d govt also say dat d same cabals hijacked d building of refineries? d govt is supose 2 b stronger dan anybody watever his position,but dis govt seems 2 b completely inactive n sleeping while d con3 is been destroyed by som few persons whom i feel are part n parcel of d govt. i cant belief dat dis man was once a governor
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Eazee-e:
i dont blame dis NUPENG of a tin even though am against dia action but wil rather blame d govt. 4 being unable 2 built refineries 2 avoid dis issue of importation not 2 talk of subsidy. both NUPENG & d Govt are d enemies of d masses. yes d cabals hav hijack fuel subsidy but can d govt also say dat d same cabals hijacked d building of refineries? d govt is supose 2 b stronger dan anybody watever his position,but dis govt seems 2 b completely inactive n sleeping while d con3 is been destroyed by som few persons whom i feel are part n parcel of d govt. i cant belief dat dis man was once a governor

hahahahahaha.
You are amusing me so much?

Nigerians are really so gullible. So you think that the problem is that government did not build refineries?

Bros, we have refineries but the the people that work there, are working hard to make sure that the refineries are not producing. Now bros, do you know who work there? NUPENG

Do you know how much government invested in NITEL? Do you know who ran it down? NLC and TUC members who work there.
Do you know how much government pump into PHCN? Do you know who make sure that PHCN under perform? PHCN workers of course.

Do you know why Jonathan want to make sure PHCN goes into private sector? Do you know why PHCN workers are against the idea?

Hahahaha.

Bros, there is more to it than what you think.

3 Likes

Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Okija_juju: Fhuck NUPENG!!

I have 300 litres of petrol in my house already!!
nama. As if e no go finish.
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Countryman93: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
Well Nigerians deserve every bit of the hardship and even more since we have decided that we should not move forward as a people. Like it or not this subsidy removal remains the easiest way of ending this kind of unwarranted strangulation by a click of people. I lost my voice preaching to my brothers and sisters to see the light and handwriting on the wall during the occupy Nigeria madness in January when the masses were used to frustrate and derail a timely opportunity to put Nigeria on a hybrid of transformation. I was nearly lynched by my fellow country men and women.

Not too long Nigerians will awaken to the painstaking realities of building a new Nigeria which can only be birthed by our collective sacrifice and solidarity with good but difficult policies. All over the world no govt is trusted but other people give their govts blind trust allowing them to run their programs and ideas then oppose them when it is not yielding results! But nigerians want a policy that will yield fruits the next day! Even the Israelites had to trek to the promised land. Untill Nigerians learn to give govt a chance we will be in perpetual strangulation of the evil and greedy establishments!

This is not Nupeng but the evil and greedy establishments who have vowed to remain a residuary of power and resources in this country! May God minister to Nigerians to use their strength well! Instead of being deceived easily to keep occupying and blocking their future!

1 Like

Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Oceemo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
nikkyshyne: Cheap blackmail.
very cheap make dem go slp joo... Selfish goats EWU
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by takedat(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
NUPENG may be acting out of selfish interest but we should all know that NUPENG is a trade union and so its primary responsibility is to its members welfare.these jetty owners,depot owners and marketers are their employers,so if oga no chop how dem want eat
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Eazeee(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
[quote author=warrior01]I've said it and i'll continue to say it; the hypocrisy of the so called civil society groups, Nlc and the so called opposition parties is second to none. Gullible Nigerians were deceived in January with the so called 'occupy nigeria' and events today have shown the world who they really are and whose interest they are serving. Even here on nairaland, I bet you'll not see the any comment condemning this treasonable act from the anti-GEJ goons. Thank God sincere Nigerians now knows t

bros cant u c dats exactly d mentality d govt want u 2 hav? u hav now given dem d reason 2 remove dis dia so called subsidy so as 2 increase d price of fuel n if d cabals is d reason 4 subsidy removal den let me tell u dat dis wil rather giv dem d opportunity 2 determine d market price cos dey hav a total control over supply so 4get about dat market forces of demand n supply theory by madam Ngozi. i hope u know dat those importers hav a union dat can easily be seen as a monopolistic body. wake up dude
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by freshdew: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
jamace: Why is NUPENG concerned about SUBSIDY PAYMENT TO FUEL IMPORTERS? Has NUPENG been bought over by the oil cabals?
the NUPENG union workers work in various companies being owed diz subsidies baklog.The banks own the money diz coys use in trading-the banks are after de importers 2 colet every of dia loan,diz coys continue 2 sack workers indescriminately and alot of debt hang,dey owe de workers-de workers cry 2 dia union(NUPENG)de union protest in de best language de government will feel dia impact and save de average worker by paying de various coys dia debt.If u don't work in de oil industry,u won't understand,it's a web of INTERCONECTED FRAUD AND LOOTING.we are feeling de impact my dear.
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Librate(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
How many months strike
cus am nt afraid, we don dey trek since , na 2day road no good?. Bleep NUPENG
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Eazeee(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
[quote author=noblezone]

hahahahahaha.
You are amusing me so much?

Nigerians are really so gullible. So you think that the problem is that government did not build refineries?

Bros, we have refineries but the the people that work there, are working hard to make sure that the refineries are not producing. Now bros, do you know who work there? NUPENG

Do you know how much government invested in NITEL? Do you know who ran it down? NLC and TUC members who work there.
Do you know how much g

bros its because d govt chose 2 leave d management of such agencies in d hand of dia brothers n sisters dat know notin about such establishments instead of experts n dey go in a long way 2 emplay dia lazy brothers n sisters so on & so on....u can c dat it all bounce back 2 d unserious govt we hav.

remember A TREE DIES 4ROM D TOP
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Necsy: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
Bleep NUPE Bleep OUR GOVT
Re: Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow by Necsy: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
Necsy: Bleep NUPE Bleep OUR GOVT
i neva said bleep, i said, Bleep nupeg Bleep our leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JTF Kills & Arrests Suspected Boko-Haram Members / Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed / Photos From Osinbajo Tradermoni, Visits Iworoko Community In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.