Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (84562 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
Social network is good but people underscores d evil of social network.our society is evil.businesses should be done with reputable organization.facebook is not stragers,it is for people u know,friends,relatives,workmates and school mates.women should be careful with men.they should not be too free with guys.they should let their parents know their friends.
coogar:

trust nigerians to blame their wicked acts on social networks---
social networking did not kill cynthia or drive able-bodied men into the life of crime! nigerians have been killing people for rituals before mark zuckerberg wrote the codes that made facebook! you people should look inwards and leave social networking out of this!

you are a consummate retard!!!
the crime would still have been committed if she went with 3 friends. they spiked her drink so what makes you think the boys wouldn't have spiked the drinks of her other friends if she had travelled with people?

yet again, you have spoken like someone who has spent all his life in a mental home!
most business deals are closed in bars/restaurants/hotels or other neutral places. she's been friends with these boys on facebook - so whats wrong in meeting them up and discussing business? nigerians are the only set of people on the planet that blame the victim. if my wallet gets stolen, i would get blamed for leaving it in my backpocket - did the wallet develop legs itself and disappeared? if these boys weren't evil, cynthia wouldn't have died. she's blameless so stop passing judgement like a fool!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
If she was used for rituals then we now have OTOKOTO branch of ritualists in Festac.
If she was actually killed for rituals then some of her body parts will be missing
I believe the hotel is a place where ritualists operate in collaboration with the management of the hotel
The arrested boys work hand in hand with the hotel to bring people for ritual killing I.e they are agents
The other 5 victims must have been killed too in the same hotel.I also believe the CCTV is fake! After the CCTV captured the strangling part,her vital parts must have been removed which of course cannot be shown on the CCTV!
Now the Police is definitely hiding something!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by ziiidos(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
my facebook package don terminate b dat coz afta dis story hw can i convince ha dat i'm 4 real..sand sand 4 gari na wa o
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
bittyend: Why do sick fvckers do ritual killings in Nigeria? And why do Nigerians worship money?
the world worship money and go any lenght to get it from wars against oil countries by us and nato to the explotation of niger delta oil , sierra leone diamond, drug kartel killings in mexico , colombia , world bank / imf and developed countries poicies against underdeveloped countries, curruption in governments while the people starve to death. the list is endless. you cannot stopit , you only protect yourself, your family or your nation.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by coogar: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
htajz: anyway the story get k leg, and trust nigerian police and what they are capable of, its even possible these people are not the killers but we will never find out . if you dont have strong back up in naija anything can happen to you.the best solution is for everyone especially girls to protect themselves and be ver very careful where they go and who they talk to plus we should always give accounts of our movements.

people also get killed in their own houses - what happened to her could have happened to any of us here! why are some people passing judgement on what they know nothing about? the blame lies at the feet of the killers - they do this for a living anyways and no matter what security measures their targets must have put in place, they would still strike!

it's nigeria we are talking about where virtually everyone can be bribed - from cab drivers, to the policemen and to the hotel manager - its a hopeless country! these boys have killed 5 women before now and i am sure they met their waterloo because they killed the daughter of a general!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by duni04(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
Gluckdude: Like seriously? Who does business in a hotel with a stranger
Whats wrong with having a busines conversation in a fast food or in a public place if neither of them have an office,

My guess is she was into runs, and met with crooks. No decent lady will go into an hotel room with male companion to discuss business, would she have done that if her bf/fiance lives on the same street the hotel is located?
Either way she doesnt deserve to die that way, but she placed herself in harms way.

Those are my thoughts anyway.
RIP
Thank you very much, my thoughts as well. Whoever buys this story is just plain dumb. Me thinks her father is trying to cover up the real cause of her death and save face. Its almost certain that she was there for reasons other than business, paper business at least. She very well may have been in that hotel for Runs or was used for rituals. The way and manner her supposed killers were found; the confusion over who exactly took her to the mortuary and when; the fact that the parents didn't make any public appearance before or after their daughter's body was discovered, probably because they knew how she died; and finally the time lag between her disappearance, the discovery of her body and the arrest of these guys.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tpapi: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
CeaserB: [size=13pt]Many Of The Nairalanders Who Had Earlier Condemned Cynthia Osokogu Should Please Bury Their Heads In Shame.
I Almost Fell Victim Of This Misconception But Had A Rethink Before I Typed Anything Stupid When I Heard The Story. It's Best We Think Before We Judge.
My Heartfelt Condolences Goes To The Family Of The Deceased And Her Friends. May God Grant Them The Fortitude To Bear The Loss.[/size]

On A Side Note; One Must Ponder Why The Suspects' Story Is Different From What The Police Are Feeding Us.
Nigerian Police Always Somehow Manage To Soil Their Name Even When They Are Doing Their Best.
It Is Evidently Clear That Those Boys Didn't Dump The Corpse In The Mortuary. (Did They Run Back To The Hotel After They Fled? That Sounds Stupid)
Somehow Someone Else Dumped That Body In The Mortuary In Order To Save The Hotel's Image (Which Name To My Surprise Was Never Mentioned In All Of The Story)
The Police Took Time To Finish Their "Job" Before Even Contacting The Family Of The Deceased On The Matter.
In All, My Assumption Is That Money Might Have Exchanged Hands Between The Investigators And The Hotel Management In Order To Save Them From The Implication Of Dumping The Corpse Of A Potentially Murdered Victim In The Morgue Without Initial Identification. SMH
But Why In Nigeria Would Someone Dump A Corpse In The Mortuary Without Proper Identification.

May Justice Prevail For The Likes Of Cynthia And Others Who In One Way Or The Other Have Fallen Victim To Acts Like This.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Sxsells: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
Biadrug, Biarape,Biasteal,Biakill,..Biafra ....wen will all these flat head biafrans stop wrecking havoc in this country of ours??

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Goddess12: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
dont8: What can be worst than Boko Haram, if not this!
RIP Cynthia.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
coogar:

people also get killed in their own houses - what happened to her could have happened to any of us here! why are some people passing judgement on what they know nothing about? the blame lies at the feet of the killers - they do this for a living anyways and no matter what security measures their targets must have put in place, they would still strike!

it's nigeria we are talking about where virtually everyone can be bribed - from cab drivers, to the policemen and to the hotel manager - its a hopeless country! these boys have killed 5 women before now and i am sure they met their waterloo because they killed the daughter of a general!
i agre with you but we must also try our best to protect ourself, this is not the first time such is happening but for some reason this one caught social media attention, these things are very common if you actually live in nigeria ,people traveling to meet strangers and never making it alife or get into serious trouble that change their life forever.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tpapi: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
CeaserB: [size=13pt]Many Of The Nairalanders Who Had Earlier Condemned Cynthia Osokogu Should Please Bury Their Heads In Shame.
I Almost Fell Victim Of This Misconception But Had A Rethink Before I Typed Anything Stupid When I Heard The Story. It's Best We Think Before We Judge.
My Heartfelt Condolences Goes To The Family Of The Deceased And Her Friends. May God Grant Them The Fortitude To Bear The Loss.[/size]

On A Side Note; One Must Ponder Why The Suspects' Story Is Different From What The Police Are Feeding Us.
Nigerian Police Always Somehow Manage To Soil Their Name Even When They Are Doing Their Best.
It Is Evidently Clear That Those Boys Didn't Dump The Corpse In The Mortuary. (Did They Run Back To The Hotel After They Fled? That Sounds Stupid)
Somehow Someone Else Dumped That Body In The Mortuary In Order To Save The Hotel's Image (Which Name To My Surprise Was Never Mentioned In All Of The Story)
The Police Took Time To Finish Their "Job" Before Even Contacting The Family Of The Deceased On The Matter.
In All, My Assumption Is That Money Might Have Exchanged Hands Between The Investigators And The Hotel Management In Order To Save Them From The Implication Of Dumping The Corpse Of A Potentially Murdered Victim In The Morgue Without Initial Identification. SMH
But Why In Nigeria Would Someone Dump A Corpse In The Mortuary Without Proper Identification.

May Justice Prevail For The Likes Of Cynthia And Others Who In One Way Or The Other Have Fallen Victim To Acts Like This.
can u go 2 a hotel wit a stranger
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
duni04:
Thank you very much, my thoughts as well. Whoever buys this story is just plain dumb. Me thinks her father is trying to cover up the real cause of her death and save face. Its almost certain that she was there for reasons other than business, paper business at least. She very well may have been in that hotel for Runs or was used for rituals. The way and manner her supposed killers were found; the confusion over who exactly took her to the mortuary and when; the fact that the parents didn't make any public appearance before or after their daughter's body was discovered, probably because they knew how she died; and finally the time lag between her disappearance, the discovery of her body and the arrest of these guys.
anything is possible, sadly we might never know the truth.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by coogar: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
htajz: i agre with you but we must also try our best to protect ourself, this is not the first time such is happening but for some reason this one caught social media attention, these things are very common if you actually live in nigeria ,people traveling to meet strangers and never making it alife or get into serious trouble that change their life forever.

people will always travel to meet strangers - there's nothing bizarre about that...we have all met with strangers at one point or the other in our lives. your best friend today started as a stranger - there's no biggie! however, my point is if the hearts of men aren't evil, there shouldn't be any danger in meeting whoever we want to meet! people are blaming her for meeting them in a hotel - she could have also been drugged in the car if she had refused to go into the hotel with them!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by TheMadameXimena(f): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
The extent people will go to make money, money that won't buy salvation? But then again, the heart of man is desperately wicked.

Now that they have killed the poor girl, have they gotten more money?

Kai, this world is surely evil.

And I don't bliv in this judicial system-

I can't even imagine the agony her family would be going through at the mo.

Let this arses be sentenced to a slow, agonizing and cruel punishment that even when they try to commit suicide, they won't die! They deserve to suffer for this atrocious act!
Wicked basterds!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Goddess12: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
ibos again!!! by trying hard to make it other people issue has for the most part been ignored, kudos to Awon temi, but for how long? well, I want to restrict it to where my tribe name is mentioned, then we can have that pig-in-gutter wink wink wink party. deshclone, my eyes are on you
bashr8: they should be hanged, even life imprisonment is not enough. for those tribalist yes they are igbo but we igbos are concerned of losing our daughter to these criminals so if you think we are going to engage you in a battle think again.

secondly women need to be very careful , nigerian women and men alike are too careless ,they invite/travel miles to meet someone they just came accross on facebook, hi5, bb etc and its really a sad situation.

no nigerian will say he or she does not have a relative or family friend in lagos, the least you can do is inform them you are coming to lagos and if possible stay with them while in lagos or any other city or at least let them know who you came to see.i hop this situation will be an eye opener for all of us even though its not the first case of its kind.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by comradefery: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
kayman02: It's no surprise the identified killers are 'omo Ibo' Too much love for money by the Igbo race stinks to high heaven.
My dear Chalatant and slowpoke, u came very late, am sorry no body is gonna click like to ur gibberish...Ezii!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2012
coogar:

people will always travel to meet strangers - there's nothing bizarre about that...we have all met with strangers at one point or the other in our lives. your best friend today started as a stranger - there's no biggie! however, my point is if the hearts of men aren't evil, there shouldn't be any danger in meeting whoever we want to meet! people are blaming her for meeting them in a hotel - she could have also been drugged in the car if she had refused to go into the hotel with them!
but at least as a girl she is vulnerable ,she least she can do is tell her best friend where she is going to and who she is meeting and why. not judging her am just trying to send a message to nairalanders , let this incidence be an eye opener for all of us that evil people are everywhere.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Goddess12: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2012
can't say it better
whuudatt:

[size=24pt]Festac lost its glory to Igbo invasion!![/size]
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by seedord247(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2012
htajz: but at least as a girl she is vulnerable ,she least she can do is tell her best friend where she is going to and who she is meeting and why. not judging her am just trying to send a message to nairalanders , let this incidence be an eye opener for all of us that evil people are everywhere.

Not all frnds are trustworthy.. Sometimes, frnds can kill your dream.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by pluto04(m): 12:03am On Aug 23, 2012
Super1759:
Your a foool. A stupid one for that matter. Tomorow your sister will tell you she met someone on faceboo and he sells shoe and she wants to go and meets him in the hotel to buy one. And you clap for her as a wise girl...come are you a graduate or a primary school dropout?
Laalamed: She stupid like cyntia.girls,children and women are most vulnerable species in society.girls cannot just be too free with guys.businesses should be done with reputable organizations.facebook is for friends,workmates and relatives not for strangers.
andyanders:

You said the truth, don't mind some people who claim that the victim is right for her action. She took a bad decision and it took her life. This issue is to let people watch what they do in their hidden closets in the name of business when strangers are involved. People should learn to reason with their brain than their legs.[b][/b]

I dont understand why you guys are blaming the dead. It is absolutely unfair! The only people responsible for murder are the murderers not the victim. People sometimes meet new business associates,partners, employers who are total strangers for the first time. And you might initially meet them in a public place but the deal is rarely completed in a public place as prospect offices, houses, etc are certainly not public.

If they are paying for her trip (flight and hotel - according to Thisday http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/general-s-daughter-lured-from-nasarawa-killed-in-lagos/122913/) it makes sense that they take her to the booked hotel. She did initially meet them in a public place (airport) before going with them to 'her hotel room'.

What a more experienced business person would probably do is inform close family an friends where exactly they are going and who they will be meeting and calling as soon as they arrived at the meeting venue that they have arrived. Even with that, something like this can still happen.

Blame only the murderers.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2012
The more i think about this story, the more hurt, anger, depression and helplessness i feel. RIP cynthia. If i was religious i'd pray that you're in a better place. But at least you dont hurt anymore, that i know.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by mkoabiola: 12:07am On Aug 23, 2012
This is1of d wicked act we all can hear ooo,wat of d wicked ones dat we can hear or see,exept God.All cos of money,ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
It has a ritual motives,no sensible n right thinking humanbeing will do dat wicked and babaric act.
God is watchinggggg,we will answer hm 1 day .
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Goddess12: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2012
ibos, the real world cowards, it took two ibos men to kill one helpless girl, smh
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Tropilo(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2012
mrkels: [size=15pt]This story may not be true. Abadoned her and deposited her corpse.mtcheeew[/size]

My dear, the story is true only that the OP here doctored it his taste and that of his fellow Nlanders.
The police also stopped journalist from taking pics of their faces until they appear in court.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Goddess12: 12:12am On Aug 23, 2012
you need cataract surgery
mrkels: [size=15pt]This story may not be true. Abadoned her and deposited her corpse.mtcheeew[/size]
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by coogar: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2012
pluto04:

I dont understand why you guys are blaming the dead. It is absolutely unfair! The only people responsible for murder are the murderers not the victim. People sometimes meet new business associates,partners, employers who are total strangers for the first time. And you might initially meet them in a public place but the deal is rarely completed in a public place as prospect offices, houses, etc are certainly not public.

If they are paying for her trip (flight and hotel - according to Thisday http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/general-s-daughter-lured-from-nasarawa-killed-in-lagos/122913/) it makes sense that they take her to the booked hotel. She did initially meet them in a public place (airport) before going with them to 'her hotel room'.

What a more experienced business person would probably do is inform close family an friends where exactly they are going and who they will be meeting and calling as soon as they arrived at the meeting venue that they have arrived. Even with that, something like this can still happen.

Blame only the murderers.

thank you!!!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dayokanu(m): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2012
htajz: but at least as a girl she is vulnerable ,she least she can do is tell her best friend where she is going to and who she is meeting and why. not judging her am just trying to send a message to nairalanders , let this incidence be an eye opener for all of us that evil people are everywhere.

So assuming it was a boy how would he have escaped being drugged? or you think drugs dont affect boys/men?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2012
Goddess12: ibos, the real world cowards, it took two ibos men to kill one helpless girl, smh
on august 14th 2012 you registered as a NL member,you sef don learn how to day misyarn for nairaland abi? You have also learnt from your tribal bigoted ancestors on NL to dey talk anyhow? Sorry for you!

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dramaqueen1(f): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2012
kensandrea: [size=15pt]I RILY DNT BLAME THEM[/size] [size=14pt]I BLAME THE GAL WHO HAS STUPIDLY PUT HER PARENT IN THIS PAINFUL SITUATION A GAL WHO COULD LEAVE WITHOUT ALERTING YOUR PARENTS GOSH........ MY HEART GOES 2 HER PARENT MAY GOD CONSOLE U FOR THIS FOOLISH CHILD OF YOURS[/size]
its clear you are ill...do you tell ur parents about ur whereabouts.abeg let the girl soul rest..**long hiss**
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by born2boink(m): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2012
Why the they hide those criminal face, they have a way they can force them to show face like they did to others,something fishy is happening! Na God go save us for naija
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2012
I just imagined lots of girls that would have died in this similar circumstance in Nigeria

The fact that she is the daughter of a general brings this issue to light, which is a good thing.....It will serve as a moral lesson for girls around the Country to be careful.

Lesson 101, Girls, please, never go and link up someone you don't know. If you feel you have to, take a friend along, tell your friends and relatives where you are, and please, let the first meeting be in a PUBLIC PLACE....

Lesson 102.... Nigeria's obsession with money is becoming pathetic.....Why do I have to feel less of a human because I have less money in Nigeria? What about things that actually matter in life in good health, peace, e.t.c?

Money, money, money!!!!!!! Even Oyinbos wey invent all dis flashy things we kill other humans to buy don't act like us.........

RIP Cynthia

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2012
dayokanu:

So assuming it was a boy how would he have escaped being drugged? or you think drugs dont affect boys/men?
i had to laugh at that, even guys are no longer safe in naija, we now have cases of homosexuals drugging and raping guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.