Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (84515 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Douglasdale(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Any surprise at their names?
. U should be shot..

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by coogar: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
manmustwac:
http://www.mercyjohnson.com/all-about-cynthia-udoka-osokogu-who-was-murdered-by-facebook-friendsbiography-lesson-to-learn

the link above makes more sense than the one on the first page!
so these boys have already killed 6 women? was there any search for the other victims? and yet some idiotic people would say there are no serial killers in nigeria?

lord of mercy!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Limaoscar: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
lol! I will do that after you! I don't seem to trust these men on nairaland! Facebook is even better at least you see their pictures.Nairaland is a faceless forum where everyone is a suspect!you no know who be who!"Scared with my tail between my legs"

Huh...I thought that's been reduced to a stump.lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
Raped her for 12hrs My God, what animals!!! RIP Cynthia
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Douglasdale(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
kayman02: It's no surprise the identified killers are 'omo Ibo' Too much love for money by the Igbo race stinks to high heaven.
U stink with Ignorance...
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by spymaster(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
What a sad end. It will serve as a lesson to ladies who visit guys they do not know. May her soul RIP
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by SisiKill1: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
basher:

Excuse me, did I touch a sore spot there luv? shocked
Dude, take a deep breath, relax, try to engage your God given brain (I know He gave you one, He is not a mean God) and answer this for me please - What "sore spot" could you possibly have touched with the nonsense you wrote or is that you just love repeating words and phrases you hear in whatever TV series you are into now? (Don't rush the thinking process, this is not a timed Q & A)

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it is the "Love to repeat phrases I hear from TV series"

The "Liable" thing. . .that's from Law & Order right?

And the "Hitting a Sore spot". . .hmm, this is a tough one but let's go with one of the silly teen flicks they've got showing lately.

Piece of advice - While it is well and good to know the latest buzz words and phrases, it is even better to know what they mean and when to use them or you end up showing yourself for the m[i]o[/i]ron you are.

Class Dismissed! Next Teaching An Eejit how to engage his brain class starts when the Eejit above stops engaging his brain again (it won't be long now)

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by andyanders: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
Max'diamond:
BB gals,facebook gals,2go gals iphone gals &nairalander gals.pls u all shld learn frm dis.Always b careful & dnt fall victims & also b contented wit wat u av dnt ever neva trust anyone on social media site.

You said it all.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
Limaoscar:

Huh...I thought that's been reduced to a stump.lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
na u sabi! You know what am referring to so don't act as if Queen Elizabeth is your aunty! Mr english teacher.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by BinghiNya(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
are the killers muslims ? Christian killers and someone said christians are children of god i rather become a guru devotee instead of killer and ritualist christians igbo kwenu

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Dude, take a deep breath, relax, try to engage your God given brain (I know He gave you one, He is not a mean God) and answer this for me please - What "sore spot" could you possibly have touched with the nonsense you wrote or is that you just love repeating words and phrases you hear in whatever TV series you are into now? (Don't rush the thinking process, this is not a timed Q & A)

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it is the "Love to repeat phrases I hear from TV series"

And the "Hitting a Sore spot". . .hmm, this is a tough one but let's go with one of the silly teen flicks they've got showing lately.

Piece of advice - While it is well and good to know the latest buzz words and phrases, it is even better to know what they mean and when to use the or you end up showing yourself for the m[i]o[/i]ron you are.

Class Dismissed! Next Teaching An Eejit how to engage his brain class starts when the Eejit above stops engaging his brain again (it won't be long now)
you too much o! "Jaw drops"
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
superstar1: The learning point is: WE CANNOT IMBIBE OYINBOS LIFESTYLE AND NOT ALSO BUY THEIR CRIMES AND TROUBLES WITH IT.

RIP CYNTHIA.
true
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by basher(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Piece of advice - While it is nice and good to know the latest in words, it is even better to know what they mean and when to use the or you end up showing yourself for the m[i]o[/i]ron you are.

I definitely did touch a sore spot then. End of!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Amdoyin(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
Cheeii! dey jst wasted d fine girl.. Wher is dis world goin to. Dis heartlless being shud be given a public execution.. Ma condolence 2 d deaceased family.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by bittyend(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
BinghiNya: are the killers muslims ? Christian killers and someone said christians are children of god i rather become a guru devotee instead of killer and ritualist christians igbo kwenu

The bolded part is very sensible!! I understand where you're coming from - nice post!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by CastleandGreen: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
May her soul rest in peace and also a lesson for girls who are looking
for love on the internet.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Limaoscar: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
na u sabi! You know what am referring to so don't act as if Queen Elizabeth is your aunty! Mr english teacher.

Ah-ahn...Berem my Prof!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
RIP Cynthia..it got me thinking...wher ar we actualy going to with all dis social networks?...am nt happy with all dis sad stories,and d worse is that my mum jst banned my whole house frm loging into fcbk...lolz...jst like she banned 2go,wen dat 2go video circulatd....abeg nairalanders mk una cordinate o,i dont want to be banned frm coming online o...i obey my parent o,cos my dayz must be long..lolz

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
ochukwuma15: In Nigeria, a lady travelled from imo state to abuja, to meet her facebook boyfriend only to end up lossing her #120,000 brackberry handset to the young man.

Secondly, in badagri, lagos state, a 31 years old man that visited his facebook girlfriend was raped to death by a group of prostitutes who were sex starved.

Thirdly, in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, a young man that visited his twitter girlfriend ended up spending 9 months in prison when his girlfriend's neighbour identified him as one of the robbers that attacked the neighbourhood two nights ago. A case of mistaken identity.

The list is endless, all over africa and the whole world, the negative impacts of facebook and other social networks keeps on hiting us like tsunami wind that blows no man any good.

My advice for youths is that before you accept someone as your friend on facebook, view that person's posts. People that are sick in the brain reasons sickly and also writes sickly. When they become your friend, give them some hurdles to jump, if they fail, unfriend them. Finally, view their photos, they always dress the way they are addressed.

May the soul of the general's daughter rest in perfect peace, amen............ Chucks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.
plus several that die on road accident all in the name of going to visit a stranger, port harcourt mortuaries alone are filled with unclaimed corpses, i have a female friend that was raped by 5 men , she went to visit one whom she met on facebook but ended up being ganged raped by all of them, they took her fone and jeweries and left her stranded in benin , of course they deleted their account. i dont understand what our women and young men have turned to these days.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
CastleandGreen: May her soul rest in peace and also a lesson for girls who are looking
for love on the internet.
she wasnt looking 4 luv_she was being entrepreneurial
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by CeaserB: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
[size=13pt]Many Of The Nairalanders Who Had Earlier Condemned Cynthia Osokogu Should Please Bury Their Heads In Shame.
I Almost Fell Victim Of This Misconception But Had A Rethink Before I Typed Anything Stupid When I Heard The Story. It's Best We Think Before We Judge.
My Heartfelt Condolences Goes To The Family Of The Deceased And Her Friends. May God Grant Them The Fortitude To Bear The Loss.[/size]

On A Side Note; One Must Ponder Why The Suspects' Story Is Different From What The Police Are Feeding Us.
Nigerian Police Always Somehow Manage To Soil Their Name Even When They Are Doing Their Best.
It Is Evidently Clear That Those Boys Didn't Dump The Corpse In The Mortuary. (Did They Run Back To The Hotel After They Fled? That Sounds Stupid)
Somehow Someone Else Dumped That Body In The Mortuary In Order To Save The Hotel's Image (Which Name To My Surprise Was Never Mentioned In All Of The Story)
The Police Took Time To Finish Their "Job" Before Even Contacting The Family Of The Deceased On The Matter.
In All, My Assumption Is That Money Might Have Exchanged Hands Between The Investigators And The Hotel Management In Order To Save Them From The Implication Of Dumping The Corpse Of A Potentially Murdered Victim In The Morgue Without Initial Identification. SMH
But Why In Nigeria Would Someone Dump A Corpse In The Mortuary Without Proper Identification.

May Justice Prevail For The Likes Of Cynthia And Others Who In One Way Or The Other Have Fallen Victim To Acts Like This.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by airmark(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
malele: How can 2 igbo men gang up and kill an igbo girl they are suppose to protect.if am that general I will ask the police to hand the suspect to me. I will take them to the lab,and use them for experiment

Animals are better than most IBO MEN. They have evil hearts.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Super1759: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
coogar:

comments like this one tells me the average nigerian is mentally-challenged! where in the write up did it say the victim intended to pass the night with strangers? what is wrong with with nigerians for feck's sake?
now I know we still have fools that will fall for such games over and over again. 1) your going for a meeting with biz associate that you've not seen. So why can't she go with someone. A friend or relation. Fine hotel, knowing the evil in our society, she would have insisted to have the talk at the bar or a sitout until her safety is assured. Acept it or not,she took risk because it was about biz. Am sure if she had opened this to her friends, she would have been discouraged and she didn't want that. like your brain is licking and not functioning well
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by coogar: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
chidyhels: RIP Cynthia..it got me thinking...wher ar we actualy going to with all dis social networks?...am nt happy with all dis sad stories,and d worse is that my mum jst banned my whole house frm loging into fcbk...lolz...jst like she banned 2go,wen dat 2go video circulatd....abeg nairalanders mk una cordinate o,i dont want to be banned frm coming online o...i obey my parent o,cos my dayz must be long..lolz

trust nigerians to blame their wicked acts on social networks---
social networking did not kill cynthia or drive able-bodied men into the life of crime! nigerians have been killing people for rituals before mark zuckerberg wrote the codes that made facebook! you people should look inwards and leave social networking out of this!

Super1759: now I know we still have fools that will fall for such games over and over again. 1) your going for a meeting with biz associate that you've not seen. So why can't she go with someone. A friend or relation.

you are a consummate retard!!!
the crime would still have been committed if she went with 3 friends. they spiked her drink so what makes you think the boys wouldn't have spiked the drinks of her other friends if she had travelled with people?

Fine hotel, knowing the evil in our society, she would have insisted to have the talk at the bar or a sitout until her safety is assured. Acept it or not,she took risk because it was about biz. Am sure if she had opened this to her friends, she would have been discouraged and she didn't want that. like your brain is licking and not functioning well

yet again, you have spoken like someone who has spent all his life in a mental home!
most business deals are closed in bars/restaurants/hotels or other neutral places. she's been friends with these boys on facebook - so whats wrong in meeting them up and discussing business? nigerians are the only set of people on the planet that blame the victim. if my wallet gets stolen, i would get blamed for leaving it in my backpocket - did the wallet develop legs itself and disappeared? if these boys weren't evil, cynthia wouldn't have died. she's blameless so stop passing judgement like a fool!

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
coogar:

comments like this one tells me the average nigerian is mentally-challenged! where in the write up did it say the victim intended to pass the night with strangers? what is wrong with with nigerians for feck's sake?
if you think they paid her flight ticket and hotel bill and wont sleep with her then you are definitely not a nigerian or dont know nigeria, both her and the wicked men should be blamed. it is the height of carlesness on her part and wickedness on their part
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
This is crazy shit. Dont know why this continues to happen in this country!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Ninilowo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
Lets see something here: their identities were discovered through the CCTV eh? How come they were not seen while "operating"? 2. How did they carry her out of the hotel? 3. What did tell the people at the hospital before they received the corpse from them? The manager of the hotel and the morgue attendant need to be quized.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by airbender(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
Facebook, Fakebook welldone

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by avicky(f): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
sting_224: “When we didn’t get any money from her, we tied her mouth and strangled her and then we abandoned her in the hotel and fled.”

When the suspected killers strangled Cynthia, they deposited her corpse at the mortuary of Isolo General Hospital in Lagos.

CONTRADICTION! Which one will i pick now?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Pataki: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sad story. My condolence to the family members and also to a Nairaland member who was very close to this late girl and saw her as her junior sister.

Hard to imagine human beings will be this wicked to a girl who simply just wanted to expand her business. I would also imagine the fact that they all speak the same local language made her trust these men the more.

Deeply unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Loveaflame(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
I watched the news on Channels.Buy why why their faces not shown for the world to see them? I suspect a foul play here.God console the family of the deceased.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
Limaoscar:

Ah-ahn...Berem my Prof!
taaa! Mechionu! Who be you prof? Please I don't wanna derail from the topic. Kwara onweghi ugwu biko! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.