Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions (41313 Views)

Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / Pastor Chris Erects Massive Billboard-Can Someone Please Confirm How True Is It? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
I dont quite get it....
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by tlops(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
afam4eva: Is pastor Chris an American? Why did they add a photo of him being an American president and not a Nigerian president. Tufiakwa.

which would rather "be" GEJ or Obama? Gej is trying to touch the lives of Nigerians while Obama is reaching the world Just like Pastor chris.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by poopppyLiillyy: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
afam4eva: Is pastor Chris an American? Why did they add a photo of him being an American president and not a Nigerian president. Tufiakwa.

Nonsense...!!!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by lukkie(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
I beg leave Pastor Chris alone o. The (Business)man of God is only advertizing so business can boom. We are in a capitalist economy.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by onyeego(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
[b][/b]Boring, why be say na Men of God mess dey smell pass
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Dreyl(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Hahahahaha; blasphemy is a control stigma against quest for dynamism of Dogma. I chose to think different, and you call it Blasphemy. Okay, I have blasphemed. I say, Pastor Chris has impacted more on this generation than Jesus and Mohammed joined together. And I am r
might.
modafucka
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by phoneport(m): 5:44am On Aug 26, 2012
THE SIGNS OF THE END TIME.
No comment
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by thehomer: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2012
Does this count as Pastor Chris worship?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by tushbobo(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2012
WOW! Was not bothered till i read the message on the bill board saying 'where would we have been today' and 'pastor you are the best thing that ever happened to us'.This is really strange.People are not meant to judge but even a spiritual baby knows that Jesus should be the best thing that happens to anyone who claims to be a christain not a mortal pastor.
GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by janewillis: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
Nigerians are the most foolish people on earth. This was done by someone in his bed room and posted it on the internet. Its just his feelings about pastor Chris. It was never done by the church or pastor chris himself. Lets grow up and stop being foolish. You have been talking abt one man and he is spreading all over the world and u are still talking. Foolsh Nigerians.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 27, 2012
God will judge over matters that we disagree amongst ourselves. But its true that we should not worship fellow man. If he likes have all presidents in the world bow before him for prayers. I wonder what we men we call ourselves if HE does not retain the power of death as a joker against we human being. We forget easily, associate partners with God and are so ungrateful.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by beobjective: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jesus had said it all in the Bible Mattew 6: 15,16
By their fruits you shall know them. Broad and spacious is the road that leads to destruction, and many are the one passing through...
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by princoo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
ambrosini593: The billboard seems beautiful. But what I don't understand are the various profession in it. What's your view about it?

If he were not there GOD would raise someone else
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by promire2004(f): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Let me be frank. The teachings of Pastor Chris Oyhakilome has impacted more enlightenment in many, than the teachings of Jesus Christ. His Teachings are for these times while teachings of Jesus were meant for people of his times. I am not religious, but I love motivational speeches.
.....OMG, such crap. U're comparing a mere mortal to Jesus Christ, d author and finisher of our faith, u must be soooo dumb and deluded to have said that. If u've got nuffin to say, then keep quiet b4 u blaspheme.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by nnennaada1(f): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
dont judg or critisise any man of GOD, the GOD WHOM they work 4 wil judge & reward every part of their work but u, face urs too.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by KDK(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2012
naijababe: If this is not idol worship, i don't know what is
My sister, I tire o
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by tlops(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
phoneport: THE SIGNS OF THE END TIME.
No comment
if you wan comment nko?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Prosper123: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
I am
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by crossman9(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2013
this is man is not an idol you worship him as a God he is only a man you need to repent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evdCDIk_x70

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.