Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions (41307 Views)

Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / Pastor Chris Erects Massive Billboard-Can Someone Please Confirm How True Is It? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: I am found myself in many more than I can count in my quest for the Absolute Truth, I dare say, I am getting close to it. Its Friday night and i am out to dine, wine and lust. Will be back with more insights in the AMs of morrow.
chai you don smoke gbana grin
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by miredia(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
diluminati:
look into his profile and u'll understand the basis for his ideology.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by poweredcom(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hey fela don talk am na pastor life dey better na members dey suffer wonder wonder wonder wonder - till christians turn to wanderers
O I pity all christ embassy members - brainwashed fools - with no idea of phylosophy ......chris is made you guys should break off and competete with him some how ......hahaha fuckin business strategies am leakin
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by miredia(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
diluminati:
na WA o. Ur beliefs seem more nerve wrecking.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by jeroton: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Of-course,if I am a christian. But Christianity has its limits about the understanding of God, because the Bible is not complete. I have read the other compilations that did not make it to King James during the compilations of the early manuscripts. Those other books, like the 'Gospel according to St Bannabas' and other very important books throw more lights into God and Christianity than an average Christian who depends on King James and the revised version knows. The seeker of truth is not bound by dogma. I am free to explore.
After God has said you should not add or removed from the bible. Of course u are free to explore from the 7 book of moses,davinci code etc you will explore till you are confused that satan is God
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by lukkie(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
Marketing 101 = If you don't advertize, the BUSINESS dies.
Naija don fall mugu tay-tay. SMH
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by mylunch: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2012
ANY-PEN :

You call that creativity
& don't you think the members must have gone through all sorts of brain-washing by the pastor to have come up with this? Even if this is not his idea, it is a result of his handy work on people don't you think, you block-head!
More so,this could't hv being erected without his consent and approval never.The inclusion of d pope is one i disagree with.Very well,i understand what is implied is that been a man of God rather than other profession has had an impact,even though if such impact means a guy having his hair permed,at night his pillow stained wt gels,while in d shower struggle wt a shower cap.How ever my point exactly is that a pop's job is same as a pastor's,so it was senseless and humiliating to hv included d pope,or is't d pope working for God?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by egoldman(m): 2:31am On Aug 25, 2012
John 3 vs 16 says " He must increase, but I [must] decrease " this is no more the old time religion as practiced in the new testament , something is wrong somewhere .
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 25, 2012
berem: you are really making me more curious about your personality.I promised you that I was gonna continue stalking you cos of your bragging attitude but when I read your profile I now understood the kind of person you are! There is no need arguing with you cos whatever we say here,that billboard might be erected! And if it happens to be erected then I hope Chris Oyakhilome should be ready to face the wrath of christians who don't worship in his church.shalom!
I love you and will continue to remain steadfast to the knowledge of truth. I wont be perturbed by control statements of dogma. I am what I am and as far as I know, I have experienced more than a mere sensation. I have experienced more than many humans have, while in their physical body and I dare say, truth is kept secret. But you know what ? Jesus, I know, but who are you ?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 25, 2012
jeroton: After God has said you should not add or removed from the bible. Of course u are free to explore from the 7 book of moses,davinci code etc you will explore till you are confused that satan is God
Satan is the avatar in control of the negative polarity of the universe, God is in charge of the positive polarity. Both of them are 2 sides of the same coin. None of them hate you, karma is a bitch and you rip what you sow. Blame no one. Pure love of christ is what i have for you.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 25, 2012
diluminati:
Smoking weed is not a sin, God created gbana, and all other creations and said its all good. but humans put boundaries. There are natural laws and there are human laws. Find your path. But the knowledge of truth is too expensive for you to afford, The cost could be your whole morphological annihilation. Man, know thyself.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Ibim77: 3:01am On Aug 25, 2012
not sure he is aware of this... nigerians too dey do lip service
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by johnononaku: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2012
PASTORS WHOM THE ILLUMINATI IS USING TO ACTUALIZE THE EMERGENCE OF THE ANTICHRIST AND THE THE AGENDA OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER ARE EVERY WHERE,CALL IT CHURCH OF SATAN,OR ANY OTHER NAME,THE MUST EXALT THEIR SELVES ABOVE THE ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF,THE MUST BLAST FIRM,THEY MUST PREACH HERESY,THEY MUST MAKE FAKE MIRACLES,THEY MUST PROPHESY FALSELY,THEY CAN NEVER PREACH SOUND DOCTRINE,HOLINESS WILL BE FAR AWAY FROM THEIR PULPIT,SO MANY UNBIBLICAL THINGS MUST THEY PREACH AND DO,SO I AM NOT SURPRISED,AND OF COURSE THEY SHALL DECEIVE MANY,THIS CALLS FOR A HEAVENLY CALL,;COME OUT OF THEM TOUCH NO UNCLEAN THING' EARLIER WE REALIZE THAT WE ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE OF WORSHIP BETTER FOR US TO COME OUT AND RUN FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR SOULS.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by johnononaku: 5:31am On Aug 25, 2012
mylunch: More so,this could't hv being erected without his consent and approval never.The inclusion of d pope is one i disagree with.Very well,i understand what is implied is that been a man of God rather than other profession has had an impact,even though if such impact means a guy having his hair permed,at night his pillow stained wt gels,while in d shower struggle wt a shower cap.How ever my point exactly is that a pop's job is same as a pastor's,so it was senseless and humiliating to hv included d pope,or is't d pope working for God?
BOTH HIM AND POPE ARE SAME PEOPLE,THEY ARE STILL MANY OF THEM OUT THERE,THEY ARE FOR ONE AGENDA,DONT BE DECEIVED.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Joagbaje(m): 6:26am On Aug 25, 2012
ambrosini593: The billboard seems beautiful. But what I don't understand are the various profession in it. What's your view about it?

the messageon it is a clear indication it wasnt from him
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by baslone: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2012
I love Chris.

He's just another hustle!!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2012
Johnson: BOTH HIM AND POPE ARE SAME PEOPLE,THEY ARE STILL MANY OF THEM OUT THERE,THEY ARE FOR ONE AGENDA,DONT BE DECEIVED.
how are they the same people for one agenda? I hate when people insult the pope! Chris Oyakhilome is not the first person to do that.there have been other incidents in the past by some prominent people making caricature of the pope.so can u please explain to us how they are for one agenda?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by adeoluwaeboni: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2012
Can't stop laughing
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by joyprincess(f): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2012
Hahahahahahahaha i LOVE this pastor he his 2much for my likes He seems To be different from other men of God in the world GoD bLESS pST CHRIS N his family
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by joyprincess(f): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2012
Hahahahahahahaha i LOVE this pastor chris he his 2much for my likes He seems To be different from other men of God in the world GoD bLESS pST CHRIS N his family
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by unicorn99: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2012
shocked :oSeriously :oSeriously
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Tinyemeka(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2012
ambrosini593: The billboard seems beautiful. But what I don't understand are the various profession in it. What's your view about it?

What's massive about the poster?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by oloriooko(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2012
i just sit don dey watch clashings of teeth and wagging of all various sizes and forms of tongues grin

some people wan die put cos dem think dem know better than the mog and i wonder why dem no go do dem own church: just like many that can play better than torres but are always watching from viewing centers grin

stop talking people and start acting, your yabs are too much while your bites are zero
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by erniok(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Let me be frank. The teachings of Pastor Chris Oyhakilome has impacted more enlightenment in many, than the teachings of Jesus Christ. His Teachings are for these times while teachings of Jesus were meant for people of his times. I am not religious, but I love motivational speeches.
Obvoiusly, u don't read the scriptures. The teachings of Jesus are for all times both in his time,this time and in times to come. If there were not relevant. Why does pst chris quote them.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by dorox(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2012
The billboard is just sickening to look at, i am sure that but for the brainwashing of his members they would have been disgusted by it.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2012
erniok:
Obvoiusly, u don't read the scriptures. The teachings of Jesus are for all times both in his time,this time and in times to come. If there were not relevant. Why does pst chris quote them.
Truth is hard to say. I also quote Einstein, Aristotle and even Jesus when I speak. But in Church, the congregations are told what they wanna hear. Its just a cartel of some sort.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by erniok(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Truth is hard to say. I also quote Einstein, Aristotle and even Jesus when I speak. But in Church, the congregations are told what they wanna hear. Its just a cartel of some sort.
I guess you are more of a philosopher then. I quiet understand;it has to do with the country, if you are not a muslim,automatically, you are a christian.
Pray tell me if we should alo quote koran and the new china by chairman mao in the church to satisfy your so called quest for truth.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
erniok:
I guess you are more of a philosopher then. I quiet understand;it has to do with the country, if you are not a muslim,automatically, you are a christian.
Pray tell me if we should alo quote koran and the new china by chairman mao in the church to satisfy your so called quest for truth.
Where ever truth is, go for it. Do not be extreme in belief. The planet has been ravaged too much by religious wars from extremist who basically don't understand that each religion does not have the entire truth within itself.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by moilovie: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
[b]Okay I`m done reading the posts, but whoever that came up with thius photoshopped images..... I am truly sorry for you. First of all this is not a typical birthday flex banner in any Christ Embassy church. There is a standard, Pastor Chris will never ever allow such a banner to be errected. Also most of the banners are being done by the members of the church and it never has printed by.......... on the banner. Lets us not be carried away by sentiments and speak harsh and unnecessary words. Mind you all it is not only Pastor Chris banner that is being put up during birthdays. Why people dwell on his own I simply do not understand. In CE churches Banners are put up for people celebrating their birthdays every month or quartely. Sometimes Banners are put up for individuals birthdays by their cell groups and it is all hung in the CHURCH. Why is Pastor Chris own different. People are called out in church every month to cut their birthday cake, everyone sings special songs for them and prays for them. Why is Pastor Chris own different??[/b][i][/i]
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by erniok(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Where ever truth is, go for it. Do not be extreme in belief. The planet has been ravaged too much by religious wars from extremist who basically don't understand that each religion does not have the entire truth within itself.
Religious wars that were fought by people who have no idea of what they were fighting for. I've found the truth and I'm keeping it.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
erniok:
Religious wars that were fought by people who have no idea of what they were fighting for. I've found the truth and I'm keeping it.
Ofcourse, safeguard your truth. But remember, in our elementary schools, we were taught that there are 9 planets, now we have witnessed more than 15 planets in our solar system. In essence, truth as you know it, is relative.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by erniok(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Ofcourse, safeguard your truth. But remember, in our elementary schools, we were taught that there are 9 planets, now we have witnessed more than 15 planets in our solar system. In essence, truth as you know it, is relative.
Relative to what sir. You philosophers disregard truth even when it stares you in the face because you want something complex and mystic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.