Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions (41314 Views)

Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / Pastor Chris Erects Massive Billboard-Can Someone Please Confirm How True Is It? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by SlyIg(f): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2012
Would he rule America or Nigeria if to say he is the president!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Dhelake: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2012
Publicity stunt .... Attention seeker and he alredi got it
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2012
He definitely has an incredible sense of humor.grin grin grin
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cheddarking(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Ofcourse, Pastor Chris has expounded on the crude teachings of Jews and make it more relevant to this generation. Jesus Christ used parables to expound on the teachings to make it relevant to his generation. I chose to listen to Pastor Chris Podcast on the teachings than Jesus' parables, because I understand Chris better and its updated for this generation. Both of them are teachers of their times.

But you realize that Chris is directly or indirectly propagating the teachings of Jesus?
You realize that he prays in JESUS's name?
He ascribes most of his work to JESUS?

SO HOW CAN YOU SAY HE HAS HAD MORE IMPACT THAN JESUS?!

Why are you SO INCREDIBLY DULL?

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by playahP(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2012
I think what he's tryna say is that, "you can be whatever you wanna be". Give the nigga a break abeg!! Haters!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by uwa234: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2012
Sorry †☺ say nairalanders but it seems most Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ U̶̲̥̅̊ here have dull minds. I don't think †ђξ pastor errected such. Take ά‎​ Ǧ☺☺ϑ look at †ђξ picture, it i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ edited. Its ΠΦt̶̲̥̅̊​ real.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Valto(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2012
hmmmm.it seems this man is a god to some people.....
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Demdem(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Ofcourse, Pastor Chris has expounded on the crude teachings of Jews and make it more relevant to this generation. Jesus Christ used parables to expound on the teachings to make it relevant to his generation. I chose to listen to Pastor Chris Podcast on the teachings than Jesus' parables, because I understand Chris better and its updated for this generation. Both of them are teachers of their times.

The challenge i have with u is u are trying to equate both Jesus and Chris together. One is Christ while the other is just a mere man like me and u. u also can be a great teacher if u do ur homework well, spend time with ur lord and do less of GEJ sycophancy
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2012
Demdem:

How dare u. Chris himself dares not say such.
Pastor Chris wouldnt do that. He needs his congregation to stay glued. Little by little, we all will know the truth if we chose to. Remember the teachings about Masturbation ? He didnt wanna come out plain to say sex isnt a natural sin. But, when you cross the veil, you will know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by konami001: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2012
una nor get una own business?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by snowprince01(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2012
Only God know W̶̲̥̅̊ђ☺ truly has his spirit.. Τ̅☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ i think this is way τ̅☺ glorious for a man..man shall be judged according τ̅☺ his heart. Pastor chris may nt even b aware of dis development...
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by yemmy19(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2012
#click#
#opened#
#disgusting#
Next abegi
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Clairette(f): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Let me be frank. The teachings of Pastor Chris Oyhakilome has impacted more enlightenment in many, than the teachings of Jesus Christ. His Teachings are for these times while teachings of Jesus were meant for people of his times. I am not religious, but I love motivational speeches.

Pls wake up n read a write-up a lunatic posted on ur behalf.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Les: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2012
cheddarking:

That is exactly what I thought...

Christ Embassy Fans Members are the most DELUDED ever....

The very fact that Chris Oyaks even allowed his ATMs members erect this billboard says alot about the man and his massive ego...
on what ground do you base this ur statement and who are you or where do you fit in, in the society or wat or where do ppl know you from dat you would classify multitudes of followers dat are far much better dan you in all ramifications as "deluded?" get a life, bro!
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2012
Demdem:

The challenge i have with u is u are trying to equate both Jesus and Chris together. One is Christ while the other is just a mere man like me and u. u also can be a great teacher if u do ur homework well, spend time with ur lord and do less of GEJ sycophancy
Thanks for your augmented knowledge, but if you can allow me to explain the basis of my expositions, may be you could reason with me. 'Christ' means the 'anointed'. Before Jesus, there was a Christ, and after him the 'there are Christs'. Its a spiritual title for avatars of certain spiritual hierarchy, much of which I can not not explain here and now. Have you ever wondered where Jesus, the Christ, was between age 12 and 30; if he went to school and what he studied. Should you wanna learn more on this TRUTH, I can do a little to help, but keeping an open mind is always difficult. Jesus, I know him.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by snowprince01(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2012
cheddarking:

But you realize that Chris is directly or indirectly propagating the teachings of Jesus?
You realize that he prays in JESUS's name?
He ascribes most of his work to JESUS?

SO HOW CAN YOU SAY HE HAS HAD MORE IMPACT THAN JESUS?!

Why are you SO INCREDIBLY DULL?
Plz just shut up if U̶̲̥̅̊ hav nothing τ̅☺ say..Ħ☺w dare U̶̲̥̅̊ compare jesus wit man? Na S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use una mouth kill una self...block heads
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2012
Clairette:

Pls wake up n read a write-up a lunatic posted on ur behalf.
Thanks dear, that lunatic, could be me.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2012
All these pix shows his personalities. Alter egos. Infact, he is subconsciously passing messages across to innocent minds. In fact, this is satanic.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Demdem(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Thanks for your augmented knowledge, but if you can allow me to explain the basis of my expositions, may be you could reason with me. 'Christ' means the 'anointed'. Before Jesus, there was a Christ, and after him the 'there are Christs'. Its a spiritual title for avatars of certain spiritual hierarchy, much of which I can not not explain here and now. Have you ever wondered where Jesus, the Christ, was between age 12 and 30; if he went to school and what he studied. Should you wanna learn more on this TRUTH, I can do a little to help, but keeping an open mind is always difficult. Jesus, I know him.

Now i have a better idea of who am discussing with. been on this road before and no longer interested. it will lead no where. whatever u believe, hold it fast.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by kabna(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2012
about 12 years ago when i was in college,i had a Nigerian female friend Bimpe who seemed crazy about his church and founder unitl i decided to take a closer look then i realized its all about pastor chris chris,chris, big no no, having attended some bible school and been spirit filled tongue talking christian its apparent to me this is people worship, how can one man be such a center of attention
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by daywatcher: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2012
Problems of Nigeria are not only caused by the government

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2012
Demdem:

Now i have a better idea of who am discussing with. been on this road before and no longer interested. it will lead no where. whatever u believe, hold it fast.
God bless you. Ride on brother. Truth is kept secret.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by jaysm(f): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2012
NLs dey jobless so tey no body una no dey judge president o, kings o,juju priest self una go judge all d pastors one good for una eyes. @ poster u re so jobless, I help u shame cos if u have d opportunity u go worst!

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Clairette(f): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2012
Demdem:

Billygoat, u just blasphemed. Teachings of Jesus christ is the foundation and holds much more effect and impact than that of any man, chris inclusive. without this, will pastor chris have anything to teach?

May God Almighty bless u n ur 10 generations to come. May every path you tread be blessed n favourable. God will guide n protect ur every step. The Holy Spirit is wit u. Enlighten him cos he's lost his mind.

Billy, owes Jesus Christ a cry of apology.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Pastor Chris has expounded on the crude teachings of Jews and make it more relevant to this generation. Jesus Christ used parables to expound on the teachings to make it relevant to his generation. I chose to listen to Pastor Chris Podcast on the teachings than Jesus' parables, because I understand Chris better.

Billyonaire, I feel you bro - god of Man (goM) Chris breaks it down in a language you understand, hence your preference for his teachings.
I know you are easily given to bombast, so shall refrain from passing any more judgement on your earlier comment which locates this pastor and "enlightenment" in the same sentence grin
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by dmainboss: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2012
Jesus, Paul and Peter all prophesied this will happen. Its the last days and these are the signs. But many are too busy to notice. Pastors have now become motivational speakers. Jesus didn't come to motivate but to save. #bigdifference

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by ayox2003: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2012
This billboard does not glorify the Lord Jesus Christ at all!

Its clearly written in the Bible that whatever you do, either you eat or drink, do all to the glory of God.

Can't Pastor Chris just tell them to pull down this billboard?

Na wa o.

Frawzey
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2012
Pastor Chris is the best thing to happen to them?!!

OMO MEN!! Jesus Died for nothing o.. See as pastors have made Jesus so insignificant..

Pastor Chris like many men of God have reduced Jesus to the level of a mere disciple..

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by cheddarking(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2012
snowprince01:
Plz just shut up if U̶̲̥̅̊ hav nothing τ̅☺ say..Ħ☺w dare U̶̲̥̅̊ compare jesus wit man? Na S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use una mouth kill una self...block heads

You are a retard...

Did you read my post well?

Did you not see I was attacking someone who said Chris has Had a bigger impact than Jesus?

What a F00l!

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by killuminati(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.