Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions (41288 Views)

Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / Pastor Chris Erects Massive Billboard-Can Someone Please Confirm How True Is It? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by fiftynaira(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
I don't have a problem with him being a u s president while his from nigeria, what I don't understand is him being a pope 'that he or people that made the the billboard should not think of that cos it and will never happen. ' All this notice me kinda people sef'
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by bubadaniel13: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
It's really heartbreaking,is he in touch with his creator at all......these pastors need deliverance oh....
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by jeroton: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
What dey don't know is that even antichrist will not call himself false prophet. He will do miracle he exibite all gift jesus gave to his deciple.$ they are giving escused that it is the the peopple that did the banner not chris my question is dat do u think it is antichrist that will write the number 666 to every man himself people will do it on his behalf.its time for people to wake up b 4 u allow one man to ruin your life
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Generalpipe1: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
'If u see me u have seen my father'- Jesus and those of us that are genuiely born again if u see us(including chris oyaks) u have see jesus. So whats the noise for. Go and study ad meditate on ur bible indeptly.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Herbiodun09: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
hehehe! JESUS would be forgotten soon.... Na for church i dey see say dem too dey hype pastors... Abeg face JESUS ooo! Pastor chris wldnt save you on d day of reckoning.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by jeroton: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
General pipe: 'If u see me u have seen my father'- Jesus and those of us that are genuiely born again if u see us(including chris oyaks) u have see jesus. So whats the noise for. Go and study ad meditate on ur bible indeptly.
you better see jesus through holy spirit don't see jesus through man he might lead you to hell by that time it will be too late.that statement was made because God mandate jesus to die for sin oyak is just a dust
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
jeroton: What dey don't know is that even antichrist will not call himself false prophet. He will do miracle he exibite all gift jesus gave to his deciple.$ they are giving escused that it is the the peopple that did the banner not chris my question is dat do u think it is antichrist that will write the number 666 to every man himself people will do it on his behalf.its time for people to wake up b 4 u allow one man to ruin your life
The concept of 666 is totally false. Till date, no one has been able to identify when (timeline) that the Book of Revelation was written and the real identity of the John who wrote it. That John never lived in the Jesus' Era. Close monitor indicates that the book was written in the times of the old testaments. Stay away from dogmatic extremism. Little wonder, the Great MOGs dont comment or preach about it. Cos it is misleading conspiracy enshrouded theory without historical and futuristic potential occurrence. Its is as confusing as the theory of Trinity.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Clairette:

Many people have made steps to...but his(Billy) inner brain seems to be inactive. We can only pray for him. I know his kind.
no my dear, we cannot pray for him. he is the likes of dr fireman.....he wants to be a pastor, he is studying theology and this is the kind of greater than God attitude he will offer his would be followers.... he will do and say anything for the wealth of prominent MOGs..... this is what is ruining the church, pastors are driving more people to atheism than the devil himself
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Clairette(f): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: The concept of 666 is totally false. Till date, no one has been able to identify when era) that the Book of Revelation was written and the real identity of the John who wrote it. That John never lived in the Jesus' Era. Close monitor indicates that the book was written in the times of the old testaments. Stay away from dogmatic extremism. Little wonder, the Great MOGs dont comment or preach about it. Cos it is misleading conspiracy enshrouded theory without historical and futuristic potential occurrence. Its is as confusing as the theory of Trinity.

Billy, indeed, ur problem is that ur r not brainy. Just like the Saducces n the Pharisees, u have ears yet u can't hear, u have eyes yet can't see. Oh, u little mind how can u understand.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by ocelot2006(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sometimes I feel that Pastor Chris is given way more recognition than God in his church. The focus is always on him.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
Clairette:

Billy, indeed, ur problem is that ur r not brainy. Just like the Saducces n the Pharisees, u have ears yet u can't hear, u have eyes yet can't see. Oh, u little mind how can u understand.
Thank you. I need you to proof that I am wrong. Show me indication and verses where Jesus Christ buffered the 666 Theory. Revelation wasnt the last book written, but during compilation, it happens to be last book on your Bible. From theological surveys, it was written before the birth of Jesus, then why didnt Jesus Christ preach on 666 during his lifetime.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
ALL THAT ISLEFT IS TO ERECT A STATUE OF PASTOR CHRIS AND START WORSHIPING IT. M0R0NS.

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
Babzilla: ALL THAT ISLEFT IS TO ERECT A STATUE OF PASTOR CHRIS AND START WORSHIPING IT. M0R0NS.
Hahahahaha believe me, it will be done very soon. And hey, miracles will still happen. Faith has nothing to do with religion, its a cosmic energy believe me, if you pray in your name, you will be shocked that it works as far as you have faith in yourself.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by slightlyMad(f): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
is this not the pastor who claims Maturbation is not a sin?
i wonder why you guys are surprised
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by fixmykey(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
This man appears to be a smooth guy man. Edo no dey carry last.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Ignatio(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: You have just said it. But not just Chris, but all the great MOGs. According to the Bible Dictionary, Christ means anointed. And hey, all our great MOGs are anointed. grin

K
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Clairette(f): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Thank you. I need you to proof that I am wrong. Show me indication and verses where Jesus Christ buffered the 666 Theory. Revelation wasnt the last book written, but during compilation, it happens to be last book on your Bible. From theological surveys, it was written before the birth of Jesus, then why didnt Jesus Christ preach on 666 during his lifetime.

To this end, Billy, I have confirmed what DemDem saw while on Page2 of this Thread. I now leave u to battle ur stagnant mind, with d hope that you'll one day accept d truth.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Ignatio(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
Clairette:

Many people have made steps to...but his(Billy) inner brain seems to be inactive. We can only pray for him. I know his kind.

I also took a look at his profile and saw there's no point going further arguing with him. Dude is into Arianism.
I hope he finds a wife that share the same ideas.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
Clairette:

To this end, Billy, I have confirmed what DemDem saw while on Page2 of this Thread. I now leave u to battle ur stagnate mind, with d hope that you'll one day accept d truth.
There are 2 kinds of truths. Relative Truth and Absolute truth. Which truth are you referring to. Our discussion about Christianity here and Oyakhilome are relative truth. If I wanna tell you the Absolute truth, this website could shutdown due to alien traffic.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ignatio:

I also took a look at his profile and saw there's no point going further arguing with him. Dude is into Arianism.
Hahahahahaha I belong to the most advanced of humanoid plumage. Of-course, my kind of women will not find many of you cosmically altruistic. Believe me, they are beautiful.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by elampiro(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mathew 24
1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.[b] 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. [/b]25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by elampiro(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Clairette(f): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ignatio:

Hmmmm, my thoughts exactly. Poor Billy.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
Clairette: Same here. Hmmmm, my thoughts exactly. Poor Billy.
Poor Billy? Know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. Many of you are in bondage of dogma. Just like the Pharisees of early Judaism. May be am Sadducee, may be more..... grin
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by godonzoki(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
I was carfully watching to see wch of u had brains to look carefully and ask d motive bhind dis advert bt u all wer so foolishly blasting The Man of GOD. Did any of u zoom into dat pix to read wat wz d story line of d bill board? Am so disappointed @ u all. A group of members made dat bill board as a buffday gift to Pastor Chris, telling him that they apprc8 him 4 choosing to b a pastor and he has so mch affected dia lives compared to any oda profession. As a doctor, wud u hv gone into his hospital to get treated free? Or as a clark kent, hw many ppl wud he hv bn able to deliver frm d shakles of satan. Or as d president of USA, hw mch impact wud he hv made to ppl in oda countries etc. LEARN to understand d motive of somtin b4 u criticize. U all shud ask 4 God's 4givness. .
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: www.nairaland.com/attachments/798002_Oyakhilome_billboard_jpga866a621214a372f387362a4fda24bbb
At first I thought it was one of those billboard ads for GAY MALE STRIPPERS, then I read the message and I wish it was one of those billboard ads for GAY MALE STRIPPERS. undecided

Oh my God! This is the height of sycophancy!! Honestly, I think it is safe to conclude that this church has nothing to do with Christ. They have found their own Jesus and they seem happy with him. . .good for them but the rest of us who believe in the true Christ would rather they called themselves something else but Christians because that. . .they ain't.

our very own jim jones

abeg give those numbnuts some kool aid
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by oloriooko(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
I was carfully watching to see wch of u had brains to look carefully and ask d motive bhind dis advert bt u all wer so foolishly blasting The Man of GOD. Did any of u zoom into dat pix to read wat wz d story line of d bill board? Am so disappointed @ u all. A group of members made dat bill board as a buffday gift to Pastor Chris, telling him that they apprc8 him 4 choosing to b a pastor and he has so mch affected dia lives compared to any oda profession. As a doctor, wud u hv gone into his hospital to get treated free? Or as a clark kent, hw many ppl wud he hv bn able to deliver frm d shakles of satan. Or as d president of USA, hw mch impact wud he hv made to ppl in oda countries etc. LEARN to understand d motive of somtin b4 u criticize. U all shud ask 4 God's 4givness.

well said bro, i never knew that so many people could be so daft at same time so wrong.

please read properly before you type: if you want to kill a 9ja guy, put his survival in a book and hand it over to him and i can assure you that he will die with the book under his armpit grin grin grin
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by africanboy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
what if the Pastor dies today, where will they all be?
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by gidson12(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Let me be frank. The teachings of Pastor Chris Oyhakilome has impacted more enlightenment in many, than the teachings of Jesus Christ. His Teachings are for these times while teachings of Jesus were meant for people of his times. I am not religious, but I love motivational speeches.
I understand ur typing this piece of shyte from a psych ward, for you to open your c-u-m catcher to say that pastor chris has impacted more enlightenment than jesus christ is an indication of how abysmal your brain cells are depreciating ......there is no point trying to help you reason, first get a proper cure for your mental illness then we can talk
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by elampiro(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
I have followed this topic, and what I can conclude is that the prophecies of end time in book of Daniel, Mathew 24 and Revelation are coming to pass already. There are so many false-Christs and false prophets rising such that lot of people are already misled. When Revelation 13 comes to reality, billions will be following the Antichrist because the small false-Christs have prepared the way for him very well.
People of God, please read your bible and embrace salvation. Turn away from people tearing the gospel of Jesus Christ to shred and trying to reduce Him (Jesus Christ) to the level of a mere prophet. Jesus in the Second Person of the Trinity; God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. ''I and the Father are One'' -Jesus.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by africanboy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
gidson12:
I understand ur typing this piece of shyte from a psych ward, for you to open your c-u-m catcher to say that pastor chris has impacted more enlightenment than jesus christ is an indication of how abysmal your brain cells are depreciating ......there is no point trying to help you reason, first get a proper cure for your mental illness then we can talk
well said.
Re: Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions by caesarjayjay: 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
preeky: God bless pastor Chris for the good work he does around the world through Christ embassy ministries.I think the various proffessions depicts adam with his toiling nature.It means every man should have a proffession for him to eat.
The one of pope implies a scathing attack on catholicism. Well, I wish Pastor Chris and his 'cohorts' what they wish for others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Types Of People At Cross Over Night / The Meaning Of "The Violent Takes It By Force" In Matthew 12:11 / Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.