Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! (5321 Views)

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Tedpgrass: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2012
@ Kirinwa

Were u sent by d man to solicit for female attention??

My conclusion after reading some of his comments ...........
is that of a young entrepreneurial fair Naija man.

He shouldn't need any help getting a lady of his dreams.

Worst case scenario....
Adopts an alter-ego and goes "e--fishing"

Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2012
Odunnu:
Is Seun as cute as Mr Cork? I'm sold out to Mr Cork- spirit, soul and body and. . .ask Tpia, I dont cheat on my man. grin
And for your info. Seun and Ileke-Idi are legally married.
dont you dare quote me o

Anything and everything is quotable in Nairaland.Btw do you have evidence to this.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Odunnu: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2012
Ask Sexkillz!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2012
Odunnu: Ask Sexkillz!

Sexkillz do you agree to speak the truth and nothing but the truth.So help you God before this honourable court?You may now speak.Btw would sexkillz tell on his Oga and possibly spoil his show?Only time will tell.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by bendazum: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2012
Oga Seun never even talk o.Omo where is he?Does he want to be hooked up?Even if he wants to,he would do it in style.Probably send sexkillz to do the runs.lolz.Oya make una hide this post joor!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
Odunnu: Ask Sexkillz!
shocked
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by stpat1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
richarts: Girls sha... Dem go come dey abuse if we talk again... Majority of girls will scream ''yes'' if he say ''will u''... All dose values & delusions or illusions they'v been screaming on their threads will disappear sharp sharp. But the guy try sha.

I heard the last time they valued this site it was worth a billion naira... Cool money. Yeeee!!!!... I dey loyal to my job sha. God shower me o.

No be only a billion naira, na a billion dollars you for talk.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Arcadia(f): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2012
I would say YES becos in this morally depraved society, he's a man, amongst other few, dt value virginity. Bashers, bring it on, i dey wait.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by ayobase(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2012
berem: can someone please tell mr seun to change his profile picture both on nairaland and facebook? I don tire to see that pisure! undecided

LOL!
Will u consider if he does change it?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by ayobase(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2012
Odunnu: He's not more than 30yrs. Thats young in my dico.

U once told me u love that BOY!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by ayobase(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2012
richarts: Girls sha... Dem go come dey abuse if we talk again... Majority of girls will scream ''yes'' if he say ''will u''... All dose values & delusions or illusions they'v been screaming on their threads will disappear sharp sharp. But the guy try sha.

I heard the last time they valued this site it was worth a billion naira... Cool money. Yeeee!!!!... I dey loyal to my job sha. God shower me o.

Kudos to people like U and I.
I gbadun the guy also.
See his eyes!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by ayobase(m): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2012
afam4eva: ....
Btw, you guys should not forget that Seun is an Atheist.

Gez u aint actually quoting me from a thread cos I was joking and it was based on allegation!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by ayobase(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2012
stpat1:

No be only a billion naira, na a billion dollars you for talk.

Bros, how much Nairaland worth?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2012
Lai Lai! Dat guy and derenle suppose dey together.As I dey so I fit woundjure d guy if he turns around tells me after d wedding " baby am BI" O mad ni? angry
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by ayobase(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2012
LOL!
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
Seriously d guy fyn no b small.. I think am beginning to *winks*
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2012
Lolaabokoku: Seriously d guy fyn no b small.. I think am beginning to *winks*
cheesy
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by NoQualms1(f): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
ayobase:

Gez u aint actually quoting me from a thread cos I was joking and it was based on allegation!

Seun is an atheist.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 5:44am On Sep 12, 2012
I don't know why our ladies are pretenders.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 5:46am On Sep 12, 2012
No Qualms:

Seun is an atheist.

Is it what he said?
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Kirinwa: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2013
Let's stay on course. The offer is still on.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Serendipity: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
The title of this thread is grammatically erroneous. Correct it first please.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by mrofficial2(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
I pity such lady. He'll run her the way he runs Nairaland. With this chant "I'm the head of the house!" What a tyrant.
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Fussbot: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lol..am sure nairalanders badmouth wil chase him out of his hideout vewi soon......
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Fussbot: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lol..am sure nairalanders badmouth will chase him out of his hideout very soon..
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by yemmsykayanmata: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
tongue
Re: Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Who is he?
No pics, nothing and you're asking if who can marry him.

Can't even.marry a Yoruba guy. So this question is not for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love / 5 Main Dresses A Woman Should Wear In Her Lifetime / My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.