Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Who is The Worst South East Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who is The Worst South East Governor (1139 Views)

Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? / Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. / Chime,the Best South East Governor.am I Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is The Worst South East Governor by zeal500: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
Abia : T A Orji

Anambra : Peter Obi

Ebonyi : Martins Elechi

Enugu : S Chime

Imo : R Okorocha
Re: Who is The Worst South East Governor by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2012
T.A. Orji : Abia cheesy
Re: Who is The Worst South East Governor by Tinyemeka(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
To the best of my knowledge, I should have said a close tie between P Obi and T A Orji, but after going through Onitsha recently and seeing the changes there, I concluded that T A Orji is still in a special category of his own. The mumu award goes to Orji.
Re: Who is The Worst South East Governor by Tinyemeka(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
@ Zeal, you didn't give your own opinion.
Re: Who is The Worst South East Governor by mike404(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
THEODORE ORJI.........ABIA .....WORSTembarassed
MARTINS ELECHI......EBONYI....STRUGGLING
PETER OBI.........ANAMBRA......GOOD
SULIVAN CHIME......ENUGU.....BETTER
ROCHAS OKOROCHA........IMO....BEST
Re: Who is The Worst South East Governor by demmy(m): 12:13am On Oct 23, 2012
zeal500: Abia : T A Orji

Anambra : Peter Obi

Ebonyi : Martins Elechi

Enugu : S Chime

Imo : R Okorocha

ALL OF THE ABOVE. Igbo states are cesspool of mis-government. Armed robbers and kidnappers all over. I wonder if any of those governors actually live in his capital.
Re: Who is The Worst South East Governor by billante(m): 12:24am On Oct 23, 2012
mike404: THEODORE ORJI.........ABIA .....WORSTembarassed
MARTINS ELECHI......EBONYI....STRUGGLING
PETER OBI.........ANAMBRA......GOOD
SULIVAN CHIME......ENUGU.....BETTER
ROCHAS OKOROCHA........IMO....BEST

Good analysis but you missed it btw okorocha and chime! In terms of completed projects, chime should come b4 okorocha.
Re: Who is The Worst South East Governor by zeal500: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2012
Thinking that south eastern states needs help
and to think that this Abia state guys moves from Ghana to America singing about his achievements sounds dumb to me. just the other day he went to Enugu to collect an award apparently organizd by his team of praise singers
wondering seriously if shame is gone

(1) (Reply)

Awolowo's Reply To Prof. Achebe In Pa Awo's Own Words (before His Death) / Unofficial Reports From Adamawa State Say Taraba Governor Danbaba Suntai Is Dead / University Of Benin Discoveres New Cure For HIV/AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.