Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? (3620 Views)

Giving The Best "Performing" South-East Governor An Award. / Who is The Worst South East Governor / Chime,the Best South East Governor.am I Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2013
There is the argument that the south-east governors do not apply themselves to the interest of the People & that if they use the little resources they have judiciously,the lot of the people would improve.
Believing that some governors may be doing better than the others in terms of providing Infrastucture,transparency,people oriented policies & integrity.
Let ur Votes Count!
Personally,i think Rochas is Evolutionary.
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Chamackh(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2013
Clueless write up! May I know yous region? Are you sure you region is better than the East?
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by ferdsmart(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2013
Watching as events unfold
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by planetuzor(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2013
Nwanne.. Its Roachas anytime!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2013
Chamackh: Clueless write up! May I know yous region? Are you sure you region is better than the East?
Mr.Man i'm a son frm the East.if ur Brain isnt Comprehensible to read & understand,kindly take the back seat clueless whateva
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2013
ferdsmart: Watching as events unfold
guy,Na cinema u dey
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2013
planetuzor: Nwanne.. Its Roachas anytime!!!
na so bro. But others might think less of him.
amidst Orji,Obi,Elechi,Chime & Okorocha i'm yet to buy the plights of people of eastern region buying PDP Governors as best eva. I wonder is it in Corruption they are best?
Okorocha since inception of his office as a governor hasnt taken A Dime frm his Government.isnt that Commendable?
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by IgboDelta: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2013
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE WHO IS THE BEST GOVERNOR IN SOUTH WEST. THOSE WHO ARE NOT GULLIBLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE AIM OF THIS NONSENSE THREAD AND KEEP OFF. AM OUT OF THIS IDI.OTIC THREAD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2013
Enugu State - Gov. Sullivan Chime From all indication so far he seems to be the best.. Despite being the weakest in terms of health and allocation.

WORST PERFORMING GOVERNORs In no particualr order

Imo State Governor - Owelle Rochas Aji-Amu Okorocha.. Has done more for Imo State on Paper than in reality..

Ebonyi State Governor - #This guy is so useless I dont even remember his name.. Seriously!! Is this still a state or has it been shut down like Gongola State?!

Abia State Governor - Orji Theodore.. ABIA!! O ABIA!!! Why has the gods forsaken you..

Anambra State Governor - Gov. Peter Obi.. This guy is here because to whom much is given much is expected.

Thats all..

WARNING:: THIS THREAD WAS OPENED BY A ROCHAS OKOROCHA GROUPIE!!

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2013
planetuzor:

I guess u are insane: in democracy there's room for rating and check mating.. I know what's bordering u, u must be from delta state as ur name implies (We knw who is performing and who is not. U can't compare his eight years and our 2 years). Whichever way be proud of ur govnor no matter what.grin.

#team rochas! Gbam!
well spoken! WORDS which bears the Fruit & still speak Truth
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2013
planetuzor:

I guess u are insane: in democracy there's room for rating and check mating.. I know what's bordering u, u must be from delta state as ur name implies (We knw who is performing and who is not. U can't compare his eight years and our 2 years). Whichever way be proud of ur govnor no matter what.grin.

#team rochas! Gbam!
you dey mind the villager, what is wrong doing simple evaluation, what's with the ultra defensive mode. anyways #team rochas.
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2013
#TEAMFUCKROCHAS...

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2013
Gov.Okorocha has really fine-tune the Clock of Governance.He is a Model to democracy in Nigeria.
he is lifting & promoting creativities in governance from Brain-Paper-Realities.
Thumbs Up!
until now,he hasnt taken a dime as expected of some1 in that office.His a Chrisma to behold.i pray APC picks him for Vice-President.
Imagine BUHARI/ROCHAS 2015 Presidency"
WOW!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2013
Too jealous for Rochas.
it isnt his fault that his style of governance attracts the common Man in the street.
he his a Man for the People & bears their interest @ Heart.
the problems of the market women,pretty trader,shoe maker,taxi drivers,brick layers,etc are his problems.
always thinking of how to lighten the burden of his people with meagre resources.which other south-east governors can do same?
Rochas na u biko!
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Ozonna(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2013
I urge Chino, Odenigbbo Aroli, and other good igbo guys here to kindly ignore this thread. Bikonu.
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2013
Ozonna: I urge Chino, Odenigbbo Aroli, and other good igbo guys here to kindly ignore this thread. Bikonu.

With Nigerian Youths like U,the Nations starve.this thread is open to critica examine our Governors from the south east zone.apparently south -east is the smallest with just 5states compared to other zone.
we as Youths,if our voice is not heard,our governors continue to parade in flash exotic cars weekly
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Ozonna:

Is this Igbo language?

igbo lecturer! MR.Know All

Ozonna if u have nothing to contribute,stop criticising people's opinion & how it was said.the words in this thread & website are in English unless u want to stylishly tilt it
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by planetuzor(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2013
Dankylove: Gov.Okorocha has really fine-tune the Clock of Governance.He is a Model to democracy in Nigeria.
he is lifting & promoting creativities in governance from Brain-Paper-Realities.
Thumbs Up!
until now,he hasnt taken a dime as expected of some1 in that office.His a Chrisma to behold.i pray APC picks him for Vice-President.
WOW!

Bros, I may not support this ur filling of Buhari as the Top runner here oo.. Just wait few minutes for the die hard hatters of buhari to come and rain words on u...#waiting...

If an Hausa must rule, then let it be #Ribadu/Rochas or Ribadu/Fashola. If a Yoruba must be Rule let it be Fashola/Oshiomole,

if an Ibo must rule let it be Rochas/Fash or Chime/Ribadu

if a South south must rule let it be Donald Duke/ Fashola.
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2013
Aside the fact that i'm a son of the soil from Imo.unbiasly,i'm imoites are impressed on Rochas government & wished other government in Neighbouring state to copy his mode of government & make South-east region a mini New York.
south-eastern regions especially imo state are know to be reckon with as Darken-Region even after Civilian rule of 12yrs b4 rochas came.
I'm not Promoting Rochas but let defend the truth.even the popular Governor Fashola of lagos has stated interests on how Fast & responsive Rochas government is.
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2013
planetuzor:

Bros, I may not support this ur filling of Buhari as the Top runner here oo.. Just wait few minutes for the die hard hatters of buhari to come and rain words on u...#waiting...

If an Hausa must rule, then let it be #Ribadu/Rochas or Ribadu/Fashola. If a Yoruba must be Rule let it be Fashola/Oshiomole,

if an Ibo must rule let it be Rochas/Fash or Chime/Ribadu

if a South south must rule let it be Donald Duke/ Fashola.
hmmn an hausa man! I dont see Ribadu as a contemporary Candidate of APC.his records is nO Match To Buhari unless there is a stronger candidate like Tambuwal
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by bashydemy(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2013
I am a South Swesterner, So Rochas all the way do to what i've heard so far.
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Longeria(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju: #TEAMFUCKROCHAS...
Rochas Ikpu-OCHA
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Ozonna(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Dankylove:

igbo lecturer! MR.Know All

Ozonna if u have nothing to contribute,stop criticising people's opinion & how it was said.the words in this thread & website are in English unless u want to stylishly tilt it

We've critically examined, cursed and praised the whole south eastern govs a gaziillion times here. This usually brings division among the Igbos members of NL and ODIRO NMA.

I can see you love Rochas, please i suggest you open a thread and show us the pictures of Rochas' hand work in Imo rather than mischievously trying to start a war between family members (south east).

Meanwhile, if your Friend can't speak write in Igbo language tell him to stop embarrassing himself.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju: #TEAMFUCKROCHAS...
Am divorcing you very soon Okija! Be ready to sign the divorce papers. Am done with your sorry a$$ angry

ROCHAS OKOROCHA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN IN ALA IGBO. cool

OWELLE, CHIRI GABA, ANYI KWU GI N'AZU! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Longeria(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2013
Dankylove: Gov.Okorocha has really fine-tune the Clock of Governance.He is a Model to democracy in Nigeria.
Thumbs Up!
WOW!
Blablablablablablablabla...

...... blablablablablablablabla
Re: Who Is The Best South-east Governor in terms of Delivery? by Afam4eva(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2013
The title goes to no other than Sullivan Chime of Enugu state. Peter Obi may be second. I can't rate Rochas just yet as i've not seen enough evidence of his works to rate him. The others especially Theoodore Orji is not worth even being ceded. His government is an embarrassment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTA Is A National Disgrace And Public Money Blackhole. / Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. / One Of Buhari's Asset In Daura (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.