Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,546 members, 7,861,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? (739 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? / Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men / Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? by dotcomnamename: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
1. Ugly but caring.

2. Gorgeous / pretty but rude.

3. Pretty / Gorgeous caring but unfaithful.

4. Rich but Ugly and short.

5. Gorgeous / Pretty caring and faithful but broke.

6. Broke ugly but very good in bed.

Be honest with the answer... Oya now smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? by MMM2(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
Answer what undecided
Re: Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
I ain't gay! undecided
Re: Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? by dotcomnamename: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I ain't gay! undecided

And you ain't woman undecided
Re: Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
none on your list! lol

I would date a simple guy that is very neat, caring, honest, open minded and hard-worker lol grin
Re: Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? by claremont(m): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
Difficult to choose, but MAYBE Nos.5.
Re: Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? by Bluemoon1(f): 1:13am On Aug 24, 2012
None, I'd rather remain single. If those were the only type of guys on earth. i'll just find the gorgeous man...carry belle and born fine pikin.
Re: Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? by Caseless: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2012
I buy dana ticket com safely crash land on NUMBER 5 wit hope. I go for No5 anytime,anyday. Why lookin at dat word 'rich' b4 i cud luv a gal? 'Rich' or 'broke' wil not define who i'd luv.
Re: Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? by Caseless: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2012
Blue moon: None, I'd rather remain single. If those were the only type of guys on earth. i'll just find the gorgeous man...carry belle and born fine pikin.
How can u say 'none'? Wen u obviously went 4 No5 by wantin a gorgeous man
Re: Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? by cindyrella(f): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2012
Blue moon: None, I'd rather remain single. If those were the only type of guys on earth. i'll just find the gorgeous man...carry belle and born fine pikin.
U go just carry belle abi? You no go marry am first?

@topic
None undecided
Re: Which Type Would You Prefer To Date? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2012
No. 5 make sense pass especially when the girl is well to do...no lele

(1) (Reply)

If You Were The Opposite Sex? / Women Are Not Like Dettol Adverts; If You Dont Take Care Of Them, Someone Will / Benefits Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.