Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? (759 Views)

Has GEJ Really Constructed 25,000km Of Roads? / Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account / What Has Gej Really Done For The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? by olaedo3087(f): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
I'm a fan of GEJ like most other fcbk users in Nigeria. I (dunno about u) miss his attires, numerous fans 'likes' n comments few minutes after an update.

These are Mr. Presidents words:

"For one, I would say I was motivated in no little way by President Barack Obama of the United States. His novel use of social media network, especially facebook, starting from during his presidential campaign, has stimulated new thinking on participatory governance across the world."

"I am impressed with the growing followership. I understand I am the President with most facebook fans in the world after US President Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy."

I miss Mr. President's fcbk updates. Do you?
Re: Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
I think d fcbk pg has bn shutdown. Admin shud prove odawise undecided
Re: Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? by koruji(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
Why won't it shut down? They don't understand the meaning of the media in this administration.

They think it is a tool for propaganda - like in Animal farm - forgetting that you cannot argue AGAINST reason with 150 million people successfully.

olaedo3087: I'm a fan of GEJ like most other fcbk users in Nigeria. I (dunno about u) miss his attires, numerous fans 'likes' n comments few minutes after an update.

These are Mr. Presidents words:

"For one, I would say I was motivated in no little way by President Barack Obama of the United States. His novel use of social media network, especially facebook, starting from during his presidential campaign, has stimulated new thinking on participatory governance across the world."

"I am impressed with the growing followership. I understand I am the President with most facebook fans in the world after US President Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy."

I miss Mr. President's fcbk updates. Do you?
Re: Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? by Rhino5dm: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
Little wonders that toad called Beaf went AWOL. But I thought they said he brought Facebook to Nigeria? clueless government of the crooks, by the retarrds and for the fools.
Re: Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Little wonders that toad called Beaf went AWOL. But I thought they said he brought Facebook to Nigeria? clueless government of the crooks, by the retarrds and for the fools.
get a life. Hate can kill you for the sillest of reason. You have my sympathy if thats any consolation

1 Like

Re: Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 25, 2012
koruji: Why won't it shut down? They don't understand the meaning of the media in this administration.

They think it is a tool for propaganda - like in Animal farm - forgetting that you cannot argue AGAINST reason with 150 million people successfully.

geg fb is a campaign tool and boy, it was damned effective. Having serve it purpose, it is now rested. You have any quarrel with that?
Re: Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 25, 2012
koruji: Why won't it shut down? They don't understand the meaning of the media in this administration.

Re: Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? by Rhino5dm: 3:52am On Aug 25, 2012
Get a double life foooooooool!

oxford:
get a life. Hate can kill you for the sillest of reason. You have my sympathy if thats any consolation
Re: Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? by Rhino5dm: 4:08am On Aug 25, 2012
I thought the clueless claimed the Facebook page was a feedback means of extracting information directly from his teaming 22 mIllIon fools that voted hIm and not PDP? What a demented double faced maggot munching rapscallIon scalawag he is. Pathetic

oxford:
geg fb is a campaign tool and boy, it was damned effective. Having serve it purpose, it is now rested. You have any quarrel with that?
Re: Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? by dasparrow: 4:10am On Aug 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

LOL grin

@Post

I guess our dear president GEJ deactivated his facebook page because all the insults and cusses on GEJ's page is melting facebook's servers. LOL
Re: Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? by tpia1: 6:37am On Aug 27, 2012
what was the fb page for anyway?

i didnt really understand what function it was supposed to serve, and as such, i either never checked it, or only did so briefly once or twice.

actually, i doubt i ever checked it because if i had, i think i'd remember doing so.
Re: Has GEJ Deactivated His Facebook Page? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2012
After reading your post, decided to see if his facebook was deactivated by typing "Like goodluck jonathan facebook" and the last post was as the ramadan fast start. Could it be so? But went ahead to like and it accepted my like. I tot deactivate means no like or i am not getting something right.

(1) (Reply)

. / Breaking News: Barth Nnaji Sacked / BREAKING NEWS!!! Church Bombed In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.