Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Do Animals Think?? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do Animals Think?? (15080 Views)

The Unconventional War-when Animals Defend Themselves / What Group Of Animals Are Called / Names Of Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Animals Think?? by Bolarge1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
ONCE UPON A TIME A MOUSE WAS PEPPING TRU THE HOLE OF THE TOILET WHILE WAS BIZY THROWING OUT THE MISSILES.

HE WANTED TO COME IN PROBABLY LOOKING FOR FOOD. BUT HE DISCOVERED THAT MY POSITIONING WAS NOT CONDUCIVE ENOUGH FOR ME TO STRIKE.

HE TOOK THE BOLDNESS AND ENTERED. HE DID WHAT HE WANTED TO DO AND LEFT. I WAS WATCHING ENJOYING MY POPO AND I CANNOT STRIKE.

I STRONGLY BELIEVED THEY THINK. EVEN ANIMAL CHANNELS ON DSTV HAD PROVES.

Re: Do Animals Think?? by odizzy: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
djeezy: INSTINCTS....But if you believe they can think, that means they can actually commit suicide.lol they make use of inticts even when they pursue their prey, all those tactics they use, one would argue that it was as a result of thinking. It's still not, it's insticts. we are higher than animals, they don't use their brains.
if dey dnt mek use of dia brain, den y do dey hv it, u wan tel me say God no sabi wetn hm do abi?

1 Like

Re: Do Animals Think?? by tobechi74: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
Yes, they do. Even plants pray.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by Adufaye(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
If animal no de tink,dem no go knw wen shit wan cum out 4rm der yansh,talklex of dem 2 con bend down shit
Re: Do Animals Think?? by kunletech: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
Animal think, but their thinking ability is low compare to Human. Many of animal behavior are formed by adaptation and classical condions.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by dasparrow: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
Emary: I have raised close to 20 dogs in my life, have had a pet parrot, lived with a cat during youth service, kept pet rabbits, goldfish and turtles. I can categorically tell you that the two dogs I have at the moment have the intelligence of a 2-3yr old without the speech. They know when I go out and come in and all the corners of our building. They understand several words including sit, stand, come, up, fetch, stop it, move and bye-bye. If I shout bye-bye from anywhere within their hearing, they will run to me to ensure I don't leave them alone. They have toys they play with and share taking turns to do. They understand that they should respect each other when eating so if I put food in a bowl, one will eat first while the other waits. They know when anyone is in pain and will come to lick the person to comfort them. They also observe people's behaviors to distinguish if they are trustworthy of predatory before approaching them. There was a day I bought sugarcane when one of them was a 3month old puppy so I gave him a piece. He obviously loved it because in a few minutes, he came back to sit beside me looking at me to give him more. When I ignore him for a while, he did something that astonished me. He got up on his hind legs and used his left paw to tap my thigh twice. I gave him a piece and he left. When he finished it, he repeated the same behavior and kept doing it for about six times till there was no more sugar cane between us. This was something I never taught him and since I had him since about 6wks of age, no one else could have taught him.

The cat during my youth service knew when I was around and when I traveled, she would go else where. My parrot lived on the balcony and could see from the bus-stop from up there. As soon as he sighted me coming from school in my uni days, he would start repeating the words I had taught him, songs and my name. The goldfish and turtles recognized me and would raise their heads for me to stroke if I came near the tank and I'm the only one they did this for.

There are so many incidents that show me they think. The truth is that they may not have our level of intelligence but they have other types. Can you detect smell like a dog or swim like a dolphin. In short, I thank God, He didn't give them the most destructive of all human vices, the spirit of greed. They live in the moment though some may save food for a rainy day but apart from that they are just glad to be alive and carefree. You've got to admire that.

Very nice write up. And for the bolded part, I say oh yes, animals are content and just happy to be alive. They know no jealousy or greed. They will also never bite the hand that feeds them unlike some human beings that will plot the downfall of people who once helped them. I love and admire animals and I agree with your analysis.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by fankasibe: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
animal think alot.....and that is why all of you on NL think before posting something reasonable on this forum.....if I'm telling the truth then breath in oxygen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Animals Think?? by dasparrow: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
@Post

Yes, I think animals do think though in limited capacity when compared to humans. However, nowadays, I see animals who act more intelligent and humane than many human beings. Go figure!
Re: Do Animals Think?? by Ninilowo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
masterpiecer: ^hmmm, nice ?tion.
i would like to believe dat animals do think.
its only dat it may vary in percentage in various animals, animals like, cats, elephants, dogs, snakes, parrots, etc

Elephant
Elephants r prominent with very strong memories, an elephant never forgets, an elephant can remember events as old as 20yrs!, that why they always return to the burial place of their parents or companion to die. They r very good at recalling memories, and that can only be done by thinking.

Cat
Cats r famous for neatness, stealth(during preying), and sociality, when a cat is preying on a rat, the level of stealth it exhibits is stunning, sometimes it can stay still for minutes without an ounce of movement, in those moments, its actually contemplating its next move, meaning its thinking its next move.

Dogs
Dogs r exceptional, there is a whole lot about dogs, i have actually watched a video clip about a dog dat knows maths!, yeah maths. Simple addition n subtraction ?tions where asked without any sign language, and she would answer by tapping her foot the number of times the answer!, amazing!(if u doubt, i can send u d clip)

Parrots
Be very scared of parrots, do u know dat a parrot can commit suicide?, yes it does, a parrot would commit suicide if u starved it for a long time, what it does is to hang its claws on the roof of its cage and allow its head to hang downwards, eventually dying in that position. A parrot would also continually pluck off its red feather anytime it grows out, that is if it sees u pluck out a grown feather off its tail, thats why they always cover its face with a piece of cloth whenever the plucking is done.

there r so many animals, like monkeys, dolphins(dolphins r d only mammals dat have s e x 4 fun jst like humans), gorilas, u mention.
Great job. Weldone.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by masterpiecer(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
mc~evans:

Please send me a clip of the dog doing maths grin

i will send it to u tomorrow, what's ur email?
Re: Do Animals Think?? by masterpiecer(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
mc~evans:

Please send me a clip of the dog doing maths grin
Re: Do Animals Think?? by Ninilowo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Kslib: No,animals dont think.. If not,how can a sane rat burst five bags of garri i bought for my father-inlaw.. What pains me is that i had to go all the way to ijebu to get it.
Me I no dey there ooooo!!!
Re: Do Animals Think?? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
Emary: I have raised close to 20 dogs in my life, have had a pet parrot, lived with a cat during youth service, kept pet rabbits, goldfish and turtles. I can categorically tell you that the two dogs I have at the moment have the intelligence of a 2-3yr old without the speech. They know when I go out and come in and all the corners of our building. They understand several words including sit, stand, come, up, fetch, stop it, move and bye-bye. If I shout bye-bye from anywhere within their hearing, they will run to me to ensure I don't leave them alone. They have toys they play with and share taking turns to do. They understand that they should respect each other when eating so if I put food in a bowl, one will eat first while the other waits. They know when anyone is in pain and will come to lick the person to comfort them. They also observe people's behaviors to distinguish if they are trustworthy of predatory before approaching them. There was a day I bought sugarcane when one of them was a 3month old puppy so I gave him a piece. He obviously loved it because in a few minutes, he came back to sit beside me looking at me to give him more. When I ignore him for a while, he did something that astonished me. He got up on his hind legs and used his left paw to tap my thigh twice. I gave him a piece and he left. When he finished it, he repeated the same behavior and kept doing it for about six times till there was no more sugar cane between us. This was something I never taught him and since I had him since about 6wks of age, no one else could have taught him.

The cat during my youth service knew when I was around and when I traveled, she would go else where. My parrot lived on the balcony and could see from the bus-stop from up there. As soon as he sighted me coming from school in my uni days, he would start repeating the words I had taught him, songs and my name. The goldfish and turtles recognized me and would raise their heads for me to stroke if I came near the tank and I'm the only one they did this for.

There are so many incidents that show me they think. The truth is that they may not have our level of intelligence but they have other types. Can you detect smell like a dog or swim like a dolphin. In short, I thank God, He didn't give them the most destructive of all human vices, the spirit of greed. They live in the moment though some may save food for a rainy day but apart from that they are just glad to be alive and carefree. You've got to admire that.

I am short of words, so i would say;

Master piece. Homely. Classic.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by adefash(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
masterpiecer: ^hmmm, nice ?tion.
i would like to believe dat animals do think.
its only dat it may vary in percentage in various animals, animals like, cats, elephants, dogs, snakes, parrots, etc

Elephant
Elephants r prominent with very strong memories, an elephant never forgets, an elephant can remember events as old as 20yrs!, that why they always return to the burial place of their parents or companion to die. They r very good at recalling memories, and that can only be done by thinking.

Cat
Cats r famous for neatness, stealth(during preying), and sociality, when a cat is preying on a rat, the level of stealth it exhibits is stunning, sometimes it can stay still for minutes without an ounce of movement, in those moments, its actually contemplating its next move, meaning its thinking its next move.

Dogs
Dogs r exceptional, there is a whole lot about dogs, i have actually watched a video clip about a dog dat knows maths!, yeah maths. Simple addition n subtraction ?tions where asked without any sign language, and she would answer by tapping her foot the number of times the answer!, amazing!(if u doubt, i can send u d clip)

Parrots
Be very scared of parrots, do u know dat a parrot can commit suicide?, yes it does, a parrot would commit suicide if u starved it for a long time, what it does is to hang its claws on the roof of its cage and allow its head to hang downwards, eventually dying in that position. A parrot would also continually pluck off its red feather anytime it grows out, that is if it sees u pluck out a grown feather off its tail, thats why they always cover its face with a piece of cloth whenever the plucking is done.

there r so many animals, like monkeys, dolphins(dolphins r d only mammals dat have s e x 4 fun jst like humans), gorilas, u mention.
i like the way you statrted your post by saying you would like to believe that animals think for so so reason. We can not ascertain that they think or otherwise but we can infer from what we think they do since we have not been in their forms before, at least i have not been an animal before.
Back to your points, i like your analysis because they are very educative. But from what you have analysed so far cannot possibly say thats how thinking comes up.if every elephant will return to die where their parents or companions were buried, and no one will think he should do something different, i dont think thats thinking, its stereotypic. What i am saying is that in human, we can choose where to be buried, which hospitals to go, which school to go,who to have sex with, which food to eat for known reasons. These reasons are products of thinking.you may not know what to expect from the next person to you always but you can predict what a dog will do 100 times whenever he see a stranger, you can predict where an elephant will return to die 100 times provided he knows where his parents were buried, you can predict 100times what a dolphine will do whenever he feels like having sex. You cant predict these 100 times in human. A man who loves having sex may not want to have sex with the available ladies around because they are not his tastes. I think this is what we call "thinking".lions dont eat animals not killed by them. You can predict this 1000000 times. This is not thinking, its a hard-coded programe which differs from animal to animal. You may train a dog,as you claimed,to do calculations,computers do calculations as well and we cant say it is thinking, the trained do you trained 1+1=2 can never tell you $1+$1=$2, but a man you teach 1+1=2 could tell the answer to the second question.
Conclusion: from my own view, animals cannot think.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by omodapson(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
adefash:
i like the way you statrted your post by saying you would like to believe that animals think for so so reason. We can not ascertain that they think or otherwise but we can infer from what we think they do since we have not been in their forms before, at least i have not been an animal before.
Back to your points, i like your analysis because they are very educative. But from what you have analysed so far cannot possibly say thats how thinking comes up.if every elephant will return to die where their parents or companions were buried, and no one will think he should do something different, i dont think thats thinking, its stereotypic. What i am saying is that in human, we can choose where to be buried, which hospitals to go, which school to go,who to have sex with, which food to eat for known reasons. These reasons are products of thinking.you may not know what to expect from the next person to you always but you can predict what a dog will do 100 times whenever he see a stranger, you can predict where an elephant will return to die 100 times provided he knows where his parents were buried, you can predict 100times what a dolphine will do whenever he feels like having sex. You cant predict these 100 times in human. A man who loves having sex may not want to have sex with the available ladies around because they are not his tastes. I think this is what we call "thinking".lions dont eat animals not killed by them. You can predict this 1000000 times. This is not thinking, its a hard-coded programe which differs from animal to animal. You may train a dog,as you claimed,to do calculations,computers do calculations as well and we cant say it is thinking, the trained do you trained 1+1=2 can never tell you $1+$1=$2, but a man you teach 1+1=2 could tell the answer to the second question.

Your points are not in agreement with your conclusion. Some human actions are predictable so are some animal actions. I want a better argument from you to reason along but with this, you have made no point. cool
Re: Do Animals Think?? by dejiswaggs(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
yuzedo: Oh yes! undecided

All the Politicians in Nigeria are always thinking about how to loot and fleece the commonwealth! Thieving Animals! angry
grin grin grin grin The Most Ppopular Animal In Our Country!
Re: Do Animals Think?? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
djeezy: INSTINCTS....But if you believe they can think, that means they can actually commit suicide.lol they make use of inticts even when they pursue their prey, all those tactics they use, one would argue that it was as a result of thinking. It's still not, it's insticts. we are higher than animals, they don't use their brains.

Are u the one making use of their brains hmmmm.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by IncomeTutor: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2012
One of you should turn to any
animal and log on to NairaLand
to tell us the real answer.

Let us not think for animals
Re: Do Animals Think?? by adefash(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
omodapson:

Your points are not in agreement with your conclusion. Some human actions are predictable so are some animal actions. I want a better argument from you to reason along but with this, you have made no point. cool
this is a philosophy class where if you cannot prove your points, though you may be correct, but will not be acceptable. We once raised a dog brought from village.we started feeding him with wet garri.it was gladly eating it. We started adding sugar, it started rejecting garri without sugar. We graduated to giving him solid foods. With time he started rejecting garri even when it had sugar. A tenant parked into our house. She normaly comes in with fast foods and will take the remnants to the dogs. She was always doing this. What we noticed was that the dog started reject eba,amala,rice without plantain we were offering him.he became our tenant's pet.when our tenant packed out, the dog stopped eating from us since we were not feeding him with fast foods. This is not thinking.if you do that to 100 dogs, you get the same result. You cannot get the same result if you that to 100 sane human beings. Human being for reasons do that which is not convinient to them because they taught over it.as we see some children who become wayward because their parents cannot cater for their needs while we have seen alot who will not do that for integrity sake.we have seen people who are upright today when ppl could vouch for them and tomorrow, they are some thing else and the same ppl are suprised that so this brother can do this. Animals are predictable because they cant think to do otherwise but sane humans are very unpredictable because they think.
My opinion!
Re: Do Animals Think?? by adefash(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
omodapson:

this is a philosophy class where if you cannot prove your points, though you may be correct, but will not be acceptable. We once raised a dog brought from village.we started feeding him with wet garri.it was gladly eating it. We started adding sugar, it started rejecting garri without sugar. We graduated to giving him solid foods. With time he started rejecting garri even when it had sugar. A tenant parked into our house. She normaly comes in with fast foods and will take the remnants to the dogs. She was always doing this. What we noticed was that the dog started reject eba,amala,rice without plantain we were offering him.he became our tenant's pet.when our tenant packed out, the dog stopped eating from us since we were not feeding him with fast foods. This is not thinking.if you do that to 100 dogs, you get the same result. You cannot get the same result if you that to 100 sane human beings. Human being for reasons do that which is not convinient to them because they taught over it.as we see some children who become wayward because their parents cannot cater for their needs while we have seen alot who will not do that for integrity sake.we have seen people who are upright today when ppl could vouch for them and tomorrow, they are some thing else and the same ppl are suprised that so this brother can do this. Animals are predictable because they cant think to do otherwise but sane humans are very unpredictable because they think.
My opinion!
Re: Do Animals Think?? by masterpiecer(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
adefash:

I wouldn't say much but i hope ur view might change by this:

Have you ever wondered why it is easy to trick and catch a much younger animal than an adult animal?
if u believe animals act on instincts as u claim, then every animal, whether young or old would act the same without exhibiting any form of mental development attained as they grow older.

Can a new born monkey act like an adult monkey? no. It would only be possible if they really act on instinct because the new born wouldn't need any form of mental development achieved over years before it would start acting like an adult monkey, rather it would just start acting like an adult from birth due to ur 'instinct theory'.

What does dis implies?, their brains developes as they grow older, just like it is easy to trick a child than an adult, when humans grows, the brain developes, likewise, when a dog grows, its brain developes also and that developed brain carries some certain functions- thinking!

NB- Instincts/stimuli are products of the brain triggered subconsciously
Re: Do Animals Think?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
The fact that you are human and not animal should not make one say that animals dont think.

I raise animals and know that even my goats think.

Story, story !!! Once upon a time. I once had a stubborn male goat, it made so much noise around my house. I decided to tie it to a pillar far from my house but still inside the fence enclosure. At a point, the rope around its neck became tight and the female goat went to its rescue. I found to my consternation that the female goat was busy bitting the rope around the male goat's neck to free it from bondage. How did it understand that male goat's life was in jeopardy and needed to get freed

Secondly, whenever I left my kitchen door open to pick something from outside, within 30seconds, i find out on my way back that my goat that was no where around has already made its way into the kitchen to feed. On hearing my steps, it will run out without even seeing me yet. So my goat monitors my movement and someone says it doesnt think.

Thirdly whenever it sights me with a plate in hand, it runs madly towards me. Be informed that i have never fed it with a plate.

I also have rabbits and chicken but i can tell you that goats are intelligent and think fast.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by ojofu(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
Yes, i believe that animals do think. If not, why is it that most wild animals usually select their prey (they usually go for the young, the old or the weak) before going for the kill? . Instincts tells them that "see food, make i go catch chop" but through thinking and planning they selects the right prey. If you think that they dont think then try this simple experiment. Take your cat or dog to a very high buiding and leave it on the roof then watch what will happen. Instinct will tell that animal to jump but a thinking animal will either look for an alternative route or sit there and cry for help. Do you know that some animals (mangoose) keep watch and look out for predator, and they will give a warning if any danger is approaching. Then, how abt lion curbs practising how to trip their prey by tripping themselves. No wonder the bible say "go to the ants you sluggard and learn theirs". Try and watch neogeowild or animal channel, u will be amazed at what animal do to survive in the wild sometimes they use instinct but most of the time they use their brain.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by emmmillenium: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
I get some facts to prove that animals think
1. We had one goat sometimes ago, it would manage to open kitchen door with its head, and close the door back. It would now open a pot of food and eat the food inside and used its mouth to cover the pot back, the goat did not know we were watching
2. We poured some wastes on our dustbin one day, and sat down relaxing at backyard very close to that dustbin, some lizards were watching us if our eyes were not in d direction of d dustbin and quickly ran to eat d waste, when we then looked at d dustbin, they would leave, and if we pretend dt we are not looking in d direction of d dustbin, they would come, they did not go despite our presence beside the dustbin, they were watching us and when they thought we were not looking in that direction, then they would come. ANIMAL THINKs
Re: Do Animals Think?? by omodapson(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
adefash:
My opinion!

Do you know what they call conditioning? Human beings can as well be conditioned to follow a certain pattern that is irreversable. What happens to those who have been brain washed? Can we say they don't think? It has even be proven that mad men think but only in distorted manner.

Animals actions are driven by instincts and 'thinking'. That the actions of dog A will always be similar to that of dog B under same circumstances is not only debatable but leaves much to be imagined. And that notion to the best of my knowledge is wrong.

From documentaries, it has been proven that animals are intelligent. I have seen a documentary of a pig that can identify figures, shapes and can play computer games. It only takes a thinking animal to do this. Even the rats in our houses think. What tells them to avoid the traps set to kill them, instinct? No my friend, it takes more. Their brain tells them!
Re: Do Animals Think?? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
Funny trend.wat abt insects especially mosquittoes dat'll bite n run away,or bed bugs dat'll relax til wen u're well aslept,den,dey com n suck u wit dia straws.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by SamMilla1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]All living creatures that bear and rear their offspring think.
In fact I have seen better parenting among sheep in Lagos than in many Nigerian parents.[/size]

Thanks.. This is part of the only time i laugh about Nigerians.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by Dsage1: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
dasparrow:

Very nice write up. And for the bolded part, I say oh yes, animals are content and just happy to be alive. They know no jealousy or greed. They will also never bite the hand that feeds them unlike some human beings that will plot the downfall of people who once helped them. I love and admire animals and I agree with your analysis.

Animals are also jealous and greedy. They also has friends, enemies,girl/boyfriends etc,among themselves.

Classes also exist among them. Why I know all these is that,when I was young,my mum was rearing local fowls and turkeys in our compound. Our neighbor then, had this greedy and jealous Dog.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by Dsage1: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
dasparrow:

Re: Do Animals Think?? by ciphoenix: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
valicious1:
Yes they are. When ur dog runs to give u a "HUG", its simply doing that cos its been doing that right from birth & not because it thinks it should give u a hug. NB *note as am constantly using the word "it" instead of "he" or "she". To show u the proximity/nearness of animals to plants.

instinct is defined as
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=instinct:
An inborn pattern of behavior that is characteristic of a species and is often a response to specific environmental stimuli
Dogs can learn new things, that isn't instinct. Unless of cause they're driven by instinct to learn which doesn't sound logical. They Think, just not on same level with humans, just like some humans think at a higher level than others

1 Like

Re: Do Animals Think?? by adefash(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
omodapson:

Do you know what they call conditioning? Human beings can as well be conditioned to follow a certain pattern that is irreversable. What happens to those who have been brain washed? Can we say they don't think? It has even be proven that mad men think but only in distorted manner.

Animals actions are driven by instincts and 'thinking'. That the actions of dog A will always be similar to that of dog B under same circumstances is not only debatable but leaves much to be imagined. And that notion to the best of my knowledge is wrong.

From documentaries, it has been proven that animals are intelligent. I have seen a documentary of a pig that can identify figures, shapes and can play computer games. It only takes a thinking animal to do this. Even the rats in our houses think. What tells them to avoid the traps set to kill them, instinct? No my friend, it takes more. Their brain tells them!
i tried to google the topic.despite every experiment carried out most especially on apes, show that animals have thoughts, but no one has concluded yet that animals think. We are educating ourselves though!
I have to reserve further comments.
Re: Do Animals Think?? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
Animals think, just try and catch a goat by its horn and see the end result trust me its not instict.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé / Best Books You've Read This Year? / Attai... The Player From Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.