Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! (6661 Views)

Why I Didn't Marry Her. / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by topkin(m): 2:54am On Jan 01, 2008
I'm a guy.

Tanx ell77, funloving n davidylan. There are points in wat u all said, I'm grateful. I'll put them into use and pray God helps me too. Had to pray seriously bout it this watchnight service, Just pray God herad and helps me. Tanx all,. Happy New 2008
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by SweetT1: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2008
babiala

ROFLMAOS !!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. This people will kill me with laughter. WTF is Babiala now. Even google doesn't know what that is. huh, Naija people.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by ell77(f): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2008
@top_kin - its ok, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008! Why did you post twice?
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by NihilceM: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2008
ell77:

@top_kin - its ok, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008! Why did you post twice?

In fact oo.

I replied in the other thread and the guy nor say make he go check. angry
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by theboy0808(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2008
Sorry Ehn!
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by topkin(m): 1:23am On Jan 02, 2008
I didn't post twice. It's just the 2nd page and i happened to be the first to REPLY again, just appreciating u guys. Tanx again
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by angeltolly(f): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2008
cry cry cry cry sorry oooooooooo. BUT THERE IS NO BIG DEAL NOW, @ 25 wel . As a girl , what were u doing till then well, look 4 a guy that really loves u who will not think abt ur past and marry
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by ojenew: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2008
if u dont like it then dont do it!simple! but i bet u love it that's why u cant stop!.u can opt for a deliverance sha! they will cast out the spirit of sex grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by drrionelli(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2008
@top kin:
The problem, sir, isn't that you lost your virginity at age 25. The problem isn't that you lost your virginity at all.

Rather, the problem you're having is that you can no longer seem to control those sexual urges that you've had since you were an adolescent. Remember that we were made to have sex. That's how we keep up our numbers and it's how our genetic heritage becomes our genetic legacy. It's part of the grand design. That's why sex feels good. If it didn't, we'd be far less inclined to engage in it. Which makes sense--after all, if food didn't taste good, we wouldn't eat and we'd starve!

Ask yourself some things: WHY do you feel out of control in this regard? Is it simply for the pleasurable physical sensations? Is it the "power" you feel you have? Is it the closeness you feel with the people with whom you're having sex? In other words, ask yourself what it is that attracts you to continue having sex when you don't want to do so.

People have sex for lots of reasons. A recent study was done that took a look at some of them. Some are certainly valid (attempting pregnancy) while some are semi-amusing (boredom) and some are just plain weird ("she had pretty eyes"wink. Determine your reasons. Then go from there.

Remember, you don't have to have sex unless you want to. Unlike eating or drinking, you won't die if you don't do it.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by gosky(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2008
Since u said u were once close to God, i suggest u first go to him in true repentance, then learn to discipline urself and to study your bible and also fellowship with other christians: change ur friends and finally prayerfully look for someone to marry
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Bblak(f): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2008
Eeyah! there's no point crying over spill milk bro.Self control can help.Try it
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by drrionelli(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2008
Well said, Bblak! If you can choose to have sex, then you can choose not to have sex.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by sein: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2008
[color=#006600][/color] shocked shocked shocked shocked :ooooh girl, u need not regret,u wanted and u had it.remember once did is always done. dont worry stay cool and close tight
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by annboga(f): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2008
All u need to do is get married.
Once u're married,i believe u'll be able to control
urself more n u wouldn't want to make ur wife
suffer, safe.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by wealthyman(m): 3:37am On Mar 12, 2008
get to the word of God,renew ur mind and pray , u will catch the fire again
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by skyline(f): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2008
It was a choice you made on your own to 'do', you can equally make the same choice not to'do'.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by beauteous(f): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ poster,if u're serious den i'm sorry to hear dat embarassed.despite virginity is one of d pride of womanhood cool,a man who wil respect you wil stil do weda or not u're a virgin.its bad dat u lost it b4 marriage lipsrsealed bt u ain't gonn'a kil urself abt it tongue.just let morality rule u nd hp u meet a man who wil respect you for who u re kiss.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by finguy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2008
na u do your self, should have done it at age 5, so by now the thing don tire u. anyway just enjoy the sex drive while it last,cos its not there for eva,ask our sista in the house that lost theirs earlier.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by fulldepth(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2008
hey dude, its ok, wecome to the world of fullness where holes are being drilled more and more.
Screw more and more and more and more and more, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,
kolo, u don burantash one lovely scambo, na im u dey cry.

dont worry, i have a herb u can drink to make u a virgin once more.
mail me now or forever be a disvirgined man. grin grin grin
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by beauteous(f): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2008
finguy:

na u do your self, should have done it at d age of 5.so by now d thing for don tire you, . anyway just enjoy the sex drive while it last,because its not there for eva,ask our sista in the house that lost theirs earlier.

lmao . , cheesy
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by oreofemi(f): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2008
its so hard to loose ur virginity, but i know u would have heard what is attached to it before loosing it, u should have thought about all these thing before going to action with bobo
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by onyinye2(f): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2008
sex=guilt
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
I even thought it was a girl angry

hissssssssssssssssssssssssss angry
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Emkayotis(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2008
oreofemi:

its so hard to loose your virginity, but i know u would have heard what is attached to it before loosing it, u should have thought about all these thing before going to action with bobo
How old were you when you lost your's?
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by oreofemi(f): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2008
Emkayotis:

How old were you when you lost your's?
what a question, if u dont have anything to say, pls, mesurnu.
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by odiaseo(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2008
inspiring articles that may be of help here
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Emkayotis(m): 12:46am On Jun 09, 2008
Why is it so hard for you to give a straight answer?
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by frank316(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2008
@poster
the bible say, if your eye will make u sin pluck them out
i say if your dick will make u sin, cut it off
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by acidrop(f): 11:18am On Jun 09, 2008
isnt it abit 2 late
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by CrazyMan(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2008
You were already 25, why did you just wait until you get married? angry
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by Eclairs: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2008
@posta

It appears you'r tryin to make up for the past. If you are married, its not a problem but if you are not, then wahala dey. I guess the best way out is to keep yourself in check.

You're not a lone in this. The urge will alwz be there but tell yourself you've got integrity and make a stand. May God help you
Re: Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! by sweetlizzy(f): 1:44am On Jun 10, 2008
@ poster
hey girl its not your fault. u c sex is too SWEEEEEEEEEET.
u can't stop till ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Countries With The Most Beautiful Woman? / Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.