Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (226932 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
!!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by babatosan: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dont like coming to this thread expecting pics and new things from segcy only to see two exclamation marks!!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
babatosan: Dont like coming to this thread expecting pics and new things from segcy only to see two exclamation marks!!
I am afraid d schedule is very tight but we will try our best to send pictures
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
update!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2013
!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by babatosan: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Segcy and ur sense of humour!
You still dropped an exclamation mark after sending some pics
Thanks for the snack for my eyes you have sent
This is one area (finishing) that is lacking on the property thread for us to learn
I know the process of foundation like abc.... and raising the structure
So my questions:
Are those painted metal works, burglar proofs for windows?
Is that door wood? or steel?
Are foreign wooden doors preferable to local ones?
What is the cost?
Cheers
And pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase keep the pictures coming
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Another week for us to learn!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by esoorita: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Segcy.moor, Am I missing something here? At the inception of this thread, the time table for the completion of this project was suppose to be Feb 2013. It's September now and the project is still on going, what is the reason for the delay? Is the delay related to lack of fund or manpower?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2013
esoorita: Segcy.moor, Am I missing something here? At the inception of this thread, the time table for the completion of this project was suppose to be Feb 2013. It's September now and the project is still on going, what is the reason for the delay? Is the delay related to lack of fund or manpower?
In the first place d design has being review drastically from 2 to 3 floor and from 5 units to 6. However we are moving but slowly due to fund

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by esoorita: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2013
segcy.moor:

In the first place d design has being review drastically from 2 to 3 floor and from 5 units to 6. However we are moving but slowly due to fund
Thanks for your answer Segcy.moor. The project is quite enormous and obviously capitally intensive, may the good Lord continue to provide for your client.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by tlops(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
nice work segzy

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by DesBuild: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2013
babatosan: Segcy and ur sense of humour!
You still dropped an exclamation mark after sending some pics
Thanks for the snack for my eyes you have sent
This is one area (finishing) that is lacking on the property thread for us to learn
I know the process of foundation like abc.... and raising the structure
So my questions:
Are those painted metal works, burglar proofs for windo

Is that door wood? or steel?
Are foreign wooden doors preferable to local ones?
What is the cost?
Cheers

Yes its burglary. D doors were wooden
And d price is 25 to 30k
coming
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Pappee: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oga Chief, I have been following your thread for quite sometime.
Maybe I missed it but I am sure you must have covered this question of mine.
Please what is the difference between RAFT and PILING foundation.
My property is in one of the Ibeju Lekki swamps- Awoyaya.
I expect your usually insightful response.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2013
Pappee: Oga Chief, I have been following your thread for quite sometime.
Maybe I missed it but I am sure you must have covered this question of mine.
Please what is the difference between RAFT and PILING foundation.
My property is in one of the Ibeju Lekki swamps- Awoyaya.
I expect your usually insightful response.

In the first place you need to be aware that pilling and raft were not only foundation
Available.however your soil test report is in best position to determined the foundation to adopt

available
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Pappee: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2013
Okay! what other options do i have.
How much and how do i do the soil test
?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
This is a typical soil test we done of recent. Do contact us if you need our services

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2013
Pappee: Okay! what other options do i have.
?
Cellular foundation is an options close to pulling or inverted beam with raft foundation. Pad foundation. Strip foundation .. to mention but few
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2013
Pappee: Okay! what other options do i have.
?
Cellular foundation is an options close to pulling or inverted beam with raft foundation. Pad foundation. Strip foundation .. to mention but few types
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
segcy.moor:

Cellular foundation is an options close to pulling or inverted beam with raft foundation. Pad foundation. Strip foundation .. to mention but few types
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Happy Sunday
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2013
Good monring!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Jamesqu(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2013
segcy.moor:

but these kind of design reviews will make the contractor charge more as variation to the contract, won't it?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Jamesqu:

but these kind of design reviews will make the contractor charge more as variation to the contract, won't it?

Anyway, that suppose to be normal procedure.....But can you client understand that?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Pappee: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2013
Dear Chief,

Still on foundations, what is the cost of soil test report? who are the people to carry it out? Do you offer such services? If you do how much is it? If you dont can you recoment an outfit? Thanks as always!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by fendorf(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Pleaes contact us for ur Granite,sharp Sand & Sandfilling.07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=Pappee]Dear Chief,

Still on foundations, what is the cost of soil test report? who are the people to carry it out? Do you offer such services? If you do how much is it? If you dont can you recoment an outfit? Thanks as always![/quote
Please do send to us: mooredesignbuild@Gmail
.com for details
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Reporting for learning!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by CEOAyoStones(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
My name is Ayobami. i am into granite stones business
here at Blackstone Construction company.
we supply any sizes of granite stones

1. 3/4==N2400 per ton

2. 3/8==N2400 per ton

3.1/2==N2400 per ton

4.Stone Dust==N1200
5.Stone Base==N2300

we charge by distance for truck.. we have 30tons truck, 20tons truck and 10tons. we receive payment on delivery..
do not hesitate to contact us for more information through Bbm 21889C23..Tel:08079121097-08136794205.Thanks
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2013
fendorf: Pleaes contact us for ur Granite,sharp Sand & Sandfilling.07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Noted
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2013
CEO_AyoStones: My name is Ayobami. i am into granite stones business
here at Blackstone Construction company.
we supply any sizes of granite stones

1. 3/4==N2400 per ton

2. 3/8==N2400 per ton

3.1/2==N2400 per ton

4.Stone Dust==N1200
5.Stone Base==N2300

we charge by distance for truck.. we have 30tons truck, 20tons truck and 10tons. we receive payment on delivery..
do not hesitate to contact us for more information through Bbm 21889C23..Tel:08079121097-08136794205.Thanks

Noted!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
working towards external works

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.