Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (226028 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
segcymoor: We are about to commence plastering work and roofing simultaneously

Nice. Are your team of plasterers from Togo as is the norm? The plasterers I used are crap. I regretted, my neighbours then told me I should have used people from Togo or Benin. sad . Can u share the rate at which you are charged? So that I can plan ahead for the plastering of the upper floor when I am ready.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
fem30:
Nice. Are your team of plasterers from Togo as is the norm? The plasterers I used are crap. I regretted, my neighbours then told me I should have used people from Togo or Benin. sad . Can u share the rate at which you are charged? So that I can plan ahead for the plastering of the upper floor when I am ready.

.Either Togo or naija is not d issues. It had to do with individual experience. Average of 400 per sqm for labour
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
..it has to do with individual experience
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
segcymoor:

Either Togo or naija is not d issues. It had to do with individual experience. Average of 400 per sqm for labour
I agree it has to do with individual experience however, after my experience with some Nigerians, Oga, anything plastering and POP is now done by Cotonou guys. That is my personal preference though. But how many houses have I built that I will argue with you? You obviously should know better. But I think the skilful and honest Nigerian artisans in that field are not common.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have used any tribe u can mention and I can tell you togo or cotonue were good but not the best
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 1:55am On Jul 23, 2014
segcymoor: I have used any tribe u can mention and I can tell you togo or cotonue were good but not the best
Okay. It means I will need referrals from you when next I am plastering.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2014
cleric:
Okay. It means I will need referrals from you when next I am plastering.
Hmmn. Even selecting team to handle this plastering work is a bit challenging esp because the client don't intend to pay actual money. Guys do charge per sqm.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
segcymoor:
Hmmn. Even selecting team to handle this plastering work is a bit challenging esp because the client don't intend to pay actual money. Guys do charge per sqm.
I mean the most skillfully team refused to bend
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
View

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
segcymoor:
I mean the most skillfully team refused to bend

I guess this is where you have a stalemate. The client must be ready to settle for what he can afford then. You can't eat the cake and have it.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
...@ the inception!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by eudoh940(m): 1:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Oga mi I c u oooo. Emmanuel shocked grin
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2014
segcymoor: ...@ the inception!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=segcymoor][/quote]weldone boss
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
twinskenny: weldone boss
Surely. Still ve you in mind
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2014

Boss, the images from your last 2 posts are not showing. Or is it just my account?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
cleric:
Boss, the images from your last 2 posts are not showing. Or is it just my account?

Not just you... you beat me to it.

Hajji M.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
mufutau55:
Not just you... you beat me to it.
Hajji M.
cleric:

Quite agree with you. Will try to resend
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2014
In the beginning was a bare land!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2014

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Casting of ground beam then

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2014
Ground slab reinforcement!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2014
segcymoor: Casting of ground beam then
I noticed you used metals for your form work as against the conventional planks or even marine boards in use; from my observation, I believe the height I am seeing is equivalent to 3 planks which is about 90cm or maximum 1 metre. Am I right?

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
cleric:
I noticed you used metals for your form work as against the conventional planks or even marine boards in use; from my observation, I believe the height I am seeing is equivalent to 3 planks which is about 90cm or maximum 1 metre. Am I right?

Absolutely! We make used of steel for formwork. The height is actually 1m as you observed. Then 250 mm over site conctrete. Making the foundation height 1.250m
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by pmil(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Steel casing...no wahala...
segcymoor:

Absolutely! We make used of steel for formwork. The height is actually 1m as you observed. Then 250 mm over site conctrete. Making the foundation height 1.250m
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Distribution board

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Up next:Fixing of conctrete fascia

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
segcymoor: Up next:Fixing of conctrete fascia

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by cleric(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=segcymoor][/quote]
Very neat job. You have very good artisans at your disposal. wink
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2014
cleric:
Very neat job. You have very good artisans at your disposal. wink

.....until it's being fixed
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bakkah dah sallah.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Happy holidays!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.