Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (226496 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
NL1960:

Oga segcymoor, please where can i get chandeliers like these in Lagos and i hope they have something affordable for low pockets and how much for that of the first and second pics if you do not mind.
..I will check the list and get back to you
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:36am On Feb 28, 2015
NL1960:

Oga segcymoor, please where can i get chandeliers like these in Lagos and i hope they have something affordable for low pockets and how much for that of the first and second pics if you do not mind.

Very cheap:20k and 5k respectively. ...it's actually available in market
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by NL1960: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
segcymoor:

Very cheap:20k and 5k respectively. ...it's actually available in market

Which exact market or markets can i get them so that i can go there to select. Iam not familiar with any market selling them in Lagos.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2015
NL1960:

Which exact market or markets can i get them so that i can go there to select. Iam not familiar with any market selling them in Lagos.
They were actually supply by authorised dealer. But I will help you make enquiry where to get it
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2015
External work : compound filling

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kitchen cabinet

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Jamesqu(m): 4:14am On Mar 03, 2015
segcymoor:
External work : compound filling

Segun, is this house for rentor sale...I wan live here abeg...which area e dey....na the kitchen cabinet fall my hand sha....
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jamesqu:

Segun, is this house for rentor sale...I wan live here abeg...which area e dey....na the kitchen cabinet fall my hand sha....
sale off:40m only
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Construction of gate house

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
ABB-DB

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Completion of stanchions

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by ASL33: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
segcymoor:
Completion of stanchions
Pls what is the cost of this tank stand. Thanks u.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
ASL33:
Pls what is the cost of this tank stand. Thanks u.
Although it depends on material used
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by ASL33: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
segcymoor:

Although it depends on material used
How many tanks is it going to carry and what are the litres Pls.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
ASL33:
How many tanks is it going to carry and what are the litres Pls.
2 of a thousand litres
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by ASL33: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
segcymoor:

2 of a thousand litres
ok am planning of contructing one that will carry 1000 litres, hope it will not cost me that much. How is the steel bars and the length. I though the tank stand is suppose to be taller than the building it will supply water, this your is not the case.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Arrival of generator

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2015
Jamesqu:

location: directly opposite the most expensive place in lekki. As a matter of fact, land there costly than lekki phase 1. .......D Nicon town!
.in the vicinity of SPAR shopping mall
..Attached is the neighbourhood

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
......Let there be light !

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Duct

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Standing the gate!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Water treatment plant

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by semitunde: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
segcymoor:
Water treatment plant

Hello Mr SEGUN.

Do you know or have anyone who fabricates steel for stanchions and steel framed structures?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Finishing work in progress!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Something is about to happen. ....
Thorough professional work never experienced!
.....and that is a promise.

MOORE - DESIGNBUILD LTD | We do structure right!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Jamesqu(m): 12:27am On Mar 13, 2015
segcymoor:
Finishing work in progress!

Are they screeding the exterior?

Help me ask the owner if I can pay 5m as a nairalander.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jamesqu:

Are they screeding the exterior?
Help me ask the owner if I can pay 5m as a nairalander.
Bros. Have mercy!

No be small money don sink here o
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Production of interlocking stone

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Inspection chamber

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
segcymoor:
Inspection chamber

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Gate house

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.