Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (225938 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
mavverick:
Sergy,

Abeeg, do you have good people you can recommend for the following jobs.

* Tiler
* Electrician to do complete wiring for 7 flats.
* Window & Burglary proof.
* Plumber to do water installation for the whole flats and do the installation of sanitary wares.
* Someone to do external cladding.

hello sir.. i dont offer any of the services but you may require someone to do:
dstv wiring and installation?
cctv?
need for wireless or wired door bell?
wired or wireless intercom?

i will be glad to work with you sir
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
twinskenny:

hello sir.. i dont offer any of the services but you may require someone to do:
dstv wiring and installation?
cctv?
need for wireless or wired door bell?
wired or wireless intercom?
i will be glad to work with you sir
Yeah. They can do even better
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Meritgoal(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
I can handle your aluminium window , with good price and quality job. Call 07038092452. ak.medular@gmail.com
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Meritgoal:
I can handle your aluminium window , with good price and quality job. Call 07038092452. ak.medular@gmail.com
[b][/b]ok
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
segcymoor:
We set to deal with about 2200sqm. .....
Watch out!
MOORE- DESIGNBUILD LTD | We do structure right!

Preliminary work in progress!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
MOORE -DESIGNBUILD LTD | We do structure right!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
segcymoor:

Preliminary work in progress!

Meanwhile, we have actually fence d land in question .....but later
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by benelix: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
TWINS BUNGALOW FOR SALE IN IBADAN CONACT ME ON : 08068775723 OR EMAIL : benelix@engineer.com OR CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK PAGE BENELIX@FACEBOOK.COM

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
benelix:
TWINS BUNGALOW FOR SALE IN IBADAN CONACT ME ON : 08068775723 OR EMAIL : benelix@engineer.com OR CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK PAGE BENELIX@FACEBOOK.COM
we don hear..
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by iykmon: 2:05am On Sep 16, 2015
segcymoor:
Water treatment plant

What is the cost in setting up a water treatment plant.
How do you plan to send water to the highest floor , put in mind a situation when every flat is using water at the same time. The is always a pressure drop.
looking forward for response I am correctly facing this challenge.
many thanks Great seycymoor.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
iykmon:

What is the cost in setting up a water treatment plant.
How do you plan to send water to the highest floor , put in mind a situation when every flat is using water at the same time. The is always a pressure drop.
looking forward for response I am correctly facing this challenge.
many thanks Great seycymoor.
Average of 250k for water treatment plant.
I don't actually get u. The tank is positioning above the each level b the floor for proper pressure
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by DiroiD(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
We are into construction of roads, drainage, paving tones, buildings in lekki, mainland and every part of lagos, ibadan, ogun and every part of nigeria... We shall do estimate based on the soil conditions and area. Pls call engr Ola on 07057255428 for further enquiry... Thanks
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
DiroiD:
We are into construction of roads, drainage, paving tones, buildings in lekki, mainland and every part of lagos, ibadan, ogun and every part of nigeria... We shall do estimate based on the soil conditions and area. Pls call engr Ola on 07057255428 for further enquiry... Thanks
Open your trend. haba
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by iykmon: 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Please can anybody tell me the duties and responsibility of an estate surveyor when he is managing your property.
What role does he play when things go wrong.
How is the agree percentage paid.
many thanks
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
MOORE concept......

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Our new project shall be 9 units terrace building just at the second toll gate by chevron
Project manager:MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD
Client:Non -Nairalander
Project duration: less than 4months
....it going to be the fastest so far!
......details later

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
We have completed the fence and all necessary drawing.
Contract agreement has been drafted but yet to sign

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Something is about to happen. ..........

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by paulasca4real(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice job. i appreciate the quality work on ground. well done.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
9 UNITS TERRACE HOUSE:
Targets:All foundation must be completed on or before ending of this very month

Watch out for the faster one ever
Starting date:Oct., 12 -2015

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Taking level. .....
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:09am On Oct 13, 2015
Review design for the fully attached

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by topsy23: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2015
segcymoor:

A massive project boss.....like an estate. Can't. Wait grin
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by EndiaSami: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2015
segcymoor:
cheesy
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mobilisation of materials

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Busy!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Delivery of marine plywood in progress

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Here is our Ukraine reinforcement to carry the 2 slab......the starter bar!
The best quality of reinforcement!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2015
Busy!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by topsy23: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Weldone boss
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Arrival of more materials

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.