Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (225940 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
segcymoor:
Landscaping works

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mizzochocinco: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
segcymoor:

U this Lady

----
Is that ur problem? angry

I guess u are referring to this structure of 4 years ago angry
so because you plastered and painted that structure does not eliminate the fact that it was poorly constructed and it may not be as structurally sound as it appears on the outside. You ahould stop going around criticising other contractors work when you have skeletons in your own closet. If your work was actually inspected by a professional building inspector i'm sure you would have been put on hold a while ago.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2016
mizzochocinco:
so because you plastered and painted that structure does not eliminate the fact that it was poorly constructed and it may not be as structurally sound as it appears on the outside. You ahould stop going around criticising other contractors work when you have skeletons in your own closet. If your work was actually inspected by a professional building inspector i'm sure you would have been put on hold a while ago.

Structurally sound? So for ur village na block dey carry 2 suspended slab? Can't you see I did frame structure

-----
Can you tell me how many work I ve criticize
For ur information, I did challenge my client to Carry out materials testing in my structures.

-----
MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD
-------we do structures right!

4 Likes

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by esoorita: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2016
segcymoor:

Structurally sound? So for ur village na block dey carry 2 suspended slab? Can't you see I did frame structure

-----
Can you tell me how many work I ve criticize
For ur information, I did challenge my client to Carry out materials testing in my structures.

-----
MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD

Segcymoore, I reckon this lady just want to say something because I can't understand the point she's trying to make. Looking at the picture of your project she posted, it seems that she does not understand that it is normal for blocks to look the way it did because of the fact that the pipes are embedded in the blocks. That practice has no bearing whatsoever on the structural integrity of the building.

2 Likes

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
esoorita:

Segcymoore, I reckon this lady just want to say something because I can't understand the point she's trying to make. Looking at the picture of your project she posted, it seems that she does not understand that it is normal for blocks to look the way it did because of the fact that the pipes are embedded in the blocks. That practice has no bearing whatsoever on the structural integrity of the building.
Thanks for clarification.

----
I think I go report am to my wife grin....because if she catch u grin

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
General external works in progress

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
segcymoor:

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
segcymoor:
.landscaping work in progress

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by danowena: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
segcymoor:
Is dat screeding going on?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2016
danowena:

Is dat screeding going on?
Not really. Painting process

-------
But we intend to combine colours...... Even stucco in some strategic portion
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wardrobe finishing

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Still available for 45m only (a unit)
-Ample parking
-Good access road
-24/7 power supply
-installment payment allow
-Serene environment

-----
Do call 08091110234 for inspection
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 1:07am On Jul 02, 2016
We regret to announce another increase in price of Granite and others.
With the present increase of petroleum product(Diesel) used majorly within Quarries and Haulage services

New Price
Granite all Sizes @ N2,500/ton
Stone Dust @ N700/ton

Transportation varies by location Call

Like our Page: https://www.facebook.com/1stGranite
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chekitaut:
With the present increase of petroleum product(Diesel) used majorly within Quarries and Haulage services

New Price
Stone Dust @ N700/ton

Na wah o
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chekitaut:

New Price
Stone Dust @ N700/ton

Na wah o-----
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by lanre56(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
We carry out installation of High Quality Commercial CCTV Systems. We offer the highest quality products for all of our larger installations including our Commercial Security Cameras Systems. It can also be viewed remotely anywhere and anytime, that is you can watch, view and monitor your CCTV Surveillance anywhere. We've installed for schools, factories, homes, and businesses. For site survey and installation please call 08179145049 or 07088986103

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2016
lanre56:
We carry out installation of High Quality Commercial CCTV Systems. We offer the highest quality products for all of our larger installations including our Commercial Security Cameras Systems. It can also be viewed remotely anywhere and anytime, that is you can watch, view and monitor your CCTV Surveillance anywhere. We've installed for schools, factories, homes, and businesses. For site survey and installa
tion please call 08179145049 or 07088986103

Noted
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Painting process

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2016
Still available @45m
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bakkah dah sallah
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by legendsmother(f): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wow! Is an understatement I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this lol nor worry I still dey gather my money to build lol
#runsout
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
legendsmother:
Wow! Is an understatement I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this lol nor worry I still dey gather my money to build lol
#runsout
Sister, waoh without painting.?
Just wait a while

----
We do appreciate ur interest in.our work
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
legendsmother:
#runsout
Just wait a while

----------++
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
legendsmother:
#runsout
Just wait a while

----------
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
legendsmother:
#runsout
Just wait a while

----------------
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
legendsmother:
#runsout
Just wait a while

----------------
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Power house

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Interlocking laying in progress

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by legendsmother(f): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2016
Lol @segcymoor It's hard to see completed works on threads nd very well done like dis..... better tin na better thing Bros I didn't need d painting work to see d beauty of d job done sirI was just blown away I know wen u paint I won't return so I won't faint lol
I love love love ur works continue bro more grease to ur elbow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD

mooredesignbuild@gmail.com
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Painting process

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2016
segcymoor:
Painting process

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.