Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Are You Still Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Still Single? (799 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Beautiful But Still Single... / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Single? by Phizzie555(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
If you are SINGLE and keep on saying "I DON'T TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!" remember... your mates are getting married every Saturday. Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up! If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!" OK! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold, Silver and even Platinum jubilee? If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING MY MAN, HE CHEATED ON ME!" Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man's money and property, they don't even mind sharing. Make it work, my friend! Stop saying "I HATE MY JOB!" Look! 20 million people are jobless and can't even find any not
to talk of keeping it! Do you want to join them? You keep saying "I HATE WHERE I LIVE!" Oh please! *tears* Try visiting those locations that are flooded now, people leaving in tin/zinc shacks in winter or people living/ sleeping under the bridge at night and you will be grateful to God that you even have a place to stay! Some say "I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!" Well, go to the hospital and see people fighting for their lives! Go to the mortuary and take a look then tell me what you feel after that!.....My point is, be positive, THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON TO GIVE THANKS...........God's grace is sufficient for us..
Re: Are You Still Single? by Phizzie555(m): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2012
correct
Re: Are You Still Single? by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2012
This guy is talking to himself. Can someone please call a shrink. I think we have a certifiable one over here
Re: Are You Still Single? by Phizzie555(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2012
Mynd_44: This guy is talking to himself. Can someone please call a shrink. I think we have a certifiable one over here
u don dey mad
Re: Are You Still Single? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Phizzie555:
u don dey mad
Na u dey craze na! U type finish, come dey talk correct? Oh boi! something dey ring for ur head Jare!
Re: Are You Still Single? by rottenegg: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na u dey craze na! U type finish, come dey talk correct? Oh boi! something dey ring for ur head Jare!
L.M.A.O
Re: Are You Still Single? by Mynd44: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
Phizzie555:
u don dey mad
Where did this one come from? I thought Yaba does not release patients unless they are completely cured. How the eff did you escape the guards there?
Re: Are You Still Single? by tobechi20(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Where did this one come from? I thought Yaba does not release patients unless they are completely cured. How the eff did you escape the guards there?

i am single and i am proud of it.
Re: Are You Still Single? by Phizzie555(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
ur father
Re: Are You Still Single? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
Phizzie555: ur father
My father? Ur generation o! U dey mad?
Re: Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:

grin grin

i havent heard this since 1994!
Re: Are You Still Single? by Phizzie555(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
eediott
Re: Are You Still Single? by Phizzie555(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u are one d girl that Conserves toilet paper by using both sides ... I would have called u a ..... Gal . But Calling u a stupi dd gal would be an insult to stupi dd
people
Re: Are You Still Single? by cindyrella(f): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
Phizzie555:
u don dey mad
Na only mad man dey quick call pesin mad ..... You obviously need help. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Signs That He Is Attrated To Your Friend. / Why Men Don't Chase Women / Lovely Love Quote For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.